Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,941 members, 7,956,556 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

What Is It With Coca-cola Soft Drink These Days? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is It With Coca-cola Soft Drink These Days? (2328 Views)

Which Of These Brands Of Coca-cola Did You Drink? Years. / Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke / Coca-Cola Launches First Alcoholic Drink (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With Coca-cola Soft Drink These Days? by uboma(m): 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
I have noticed that the Coca-cola soft drink being sold in the market has a bland taste. The quality has dropped drastically.

Have you noticed same too?

What could be the problem?
Re: What Is It With Coca-cola Soft Drink These Days? by SuperSuave(m): 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
in fact I just finished taking one bottle less than 10mins ago, the thing just be like over diluted zobo for my mouth angry
Re: What Is It With Coca-cola Soft Drink These Days? by Nbote(m): 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
Something dey now dilute with too much water.. Lacasera has joined d bad gang as well. I couldn't finish a bottle of lacasera before but now I'll drink 2 bottles and still feel like it was nothing
Re: What Is It With Coca-cola Soft Drink These Days? by BlackDBagba: 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
Fake products undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Coca-cola Soft Drink These Days? by uboma(m): 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
SuperSuave:
in fact I just finished taking one bottle less than 10mins ago, the thing just be like over diluted zobo for my mouth angry

I am pleased to learn that I am not alone in my observation.

Infact I have recently noticed that the present Coca-cola soft drink makes me purge.
Re: What Is It With Coca-cola Soft Drink These Days? by uboma(m): 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Fake products undecided

Hmmm

I wonder why we have no regulatory body that is proactive in Nigeria.
Re: What Is It With Coca-cola Soft Drink These Days? by ebukahandsome(m): 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
For your mind na the same coca - cola wey you dey see dem dey advertise for tv we dey drink here? .
Coca - cola wey dey don dey mix for back yard these days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is It With Coca-cola Soft Drink These Days? by uboma(m): 11:40am On Sep 15, 2017
A colleague of mine purchased a bottle of Coca-cola yesterday.

I warned her about the poor quality of the content but she doubted me till she had a sip of it.

Me thinks, these bad Coca-cola soft drink have flooded the market.
Re: What Is It With Coca-cola Soft Drink These Days? by Epano: 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
They r only puttin effort in the small & large plastic ones.
Re: What Is It With Coca-cola Soft Drink These Days? by uboma(m): 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
Epano:
They r only puttin effort in the small & large plastic ones.

the quality of Coca-Cola in both the small and large plastic bottles is still poor.

I used to be addicted to Coca-cola soft drink till the market got saturated with the current Coca-Cola which has very poor content.
Re: What Is It With Coca-cola Soft Drink These Days? by WhiteLavender(f): 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
I stopped buying coke with my money when i started to notice how light coke looked, its almost transparent and watery. Its even worse now with these new ones they released. My love for coke is dead and buried.
Re: What Is It With Coca-cola Soft Drink These Days? by FunmyKemmy(f): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2017
Interesting!
Re: What Is It With Coca-cola Soft Drink These Days? by ezenwa10: 2:12am On Oct 07, 2017
know more about boiling water taps on www.bebelite.blog.com
Re: What Is It With Coca-cola Soft Drink These Days? by Ladyjumong(f): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2017
lol, things are hard.
Re: What Is It With Coca-cola Soft Drink These Days? by ezenwa10: 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
best food for healthy brain. more on www.bebelite..com

(1) (Reply)

What Food Should Kids Have In Their Lunch Pack? / Mention That Food You Can't Eat. / Did Epa(groundnut) And Kuli Kuli Really Cause Pimples?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.