Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Princess Bukola Woos Ooni Of Ife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Princess Bukola Woos Ooni Of Ife (2303 Views)

13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg / Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style / Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Bukola Woos Ooni Of Ife by TheHeat: 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
A Lagos based female journalist, Princess Olubukola Fajuyi has declared her undying love for the Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi.

Princess Bukola who is also a cultural ambassador declared on her facebook page on Wednesday that if accepted, she is hoping to fill the void left in the heart of the Ooni following the recent crash of his marriage.

Read full story on http://theheatnigeria.com/heart-beat-ooni-female-journalist/

Re: Princess Bukola Woos Ooni Of Ife by divinehand2003(m): 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
Another afonja is here again ooooo.

This reminds me of the popular adage that says, ''ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON."

You know that this man a chronic serial divorcee, yet you want to add your name to the list plus the possible curse of having all your male partners meet with their creator on that fateful day after knacking you.

Some women continue to amaze me.

1 Like

Re: Princess Bukola Woos Ooni Of Ife by soberdrunk(m): 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
Hehehehe! The hustle is real...... grin
Re: Princess Bukola Woos Ooni Of Ife by Tamass: 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
Just passing by! tongue
Re: Princess Bukola Woos Ooni Of Ife by BlackDBagba: 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
grin
Re: Princess Bukola Woos Ooni Of Ife by babyfaceafrica: 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ladies sha...anywhere wealth,affluence is
.dem must chop..well ooni deserve someone better
Re: Princess Bukola Woos Ooni Of Ife by teebankz10(m): 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
See face,you think say your prayer has been answered when Ooni and ex Olori broke up abi,sorry to burst your bubble you cant have your way.
Re: Princess Bukola Woos Ooni Of Ife by Durhleepee(f): 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
What's the meaning of all these? When an adult is doing this, what then is expected of the youths? All because of the fame and power? Nonsense!
Re: Princess Bukola Woos Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
divinehand2003:
Another afonja is here again ooooo.

This reminds me of the popular adage that says, ''ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON."

You know that this man a chronic serial divorcee, yet you want to add your name to the list plus the possible curse of having all your male partners meet with their creator on that fateful day after knacking you.

Some women continue to amaze me.
e be like u know know wetin e mean to be ooni wife.its like being married to the president of the united states of Americacheesy.
Re: Princess Bukola Woos Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
Durhleepee:
What's the meaning of all these? When an adult is doing this, what then is expected of the youths? All because of the fame and power? Nonsense!
abeg let the lady try her luck.d economy is not smiling.
Re: Princess Bukola Woos Ooni Of Ife by AngelicDamsel(f): 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
People like her praying for one's marriage to crash.................. Where is our moral values!....mtchew
Re: Princess Bukola Woos Ooni Of Ife by DanielGb(m): 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
Have told all this black women. The Ooni only prefers fair ladies. Carry your business somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: Princess Bukola Woos Ooni Of Ife by divinehand2003(m): 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
lefulefu:
e be like u know know wetin e mean to be ooni wife.its like being married to the president of the united states of Americacheesy.

Lol

So this one wey leave the man just recently, why she run now?
Re: Princess Bukola Woos Ooni Of Ife by mofeoluwadassah: 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
hmmm....na so ooni of ife fine reach wey you wan die ontop am abi

Re: Princess Bukola Woos Ooni Of Ife by policy12: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
We kno u don't love him but only after...

Money,

Fame u just earn dt now,

Property,

Royalty.

Na so Ooni fine reach.. Olosho.

Re: Princess Bukola Woos Ooni Of Ife by McBrooklyn(m): 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
cheesy
Re: Princess Bukola Woos Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
Gold digger
Re: Princess Bukola Woos Ooni Of Ife by slyd90(m): 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
omo ale
Re: Princess Bukola Woos Ooni Of Ife by BoyHuncho(m): 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
this one wan Chop royal kondo cheesy

Wehdone ma

Re: Princess Bukola Woos Ooni Of Ife by OliveCynosure(f): 1:52am On Sep 14, 2017
The hustle is real
Re: Princess Bukola Woos Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 16, 2017
divinehand2003:

Lol

So this one wey leave the man just recently, why she run now?
she no run..na the ooni divorce her cos dem say she dey secretly dey get flings with other men even she be d ooni wife.some olofofo also alledge dat d former ooni wife was a runz babe and she still continue wit d trade freestyle even wen married.na wetin make ooni divorce her be dat....na wetin me hear for gossip oo.anyway there are lots of benefit being the wife of a traditional rulercheesy.

(1) (Reply)

Prostitutes Celebrates Eagles Win With Free Sex / I Want To Be A Yahoo Boy? / Is My Husband And I Not Compatible ? Too Tight Vs Too Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.