Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) (35736 Views)

14-year-old Housemaid Who Murdered Her Madam In Benin, Edo Speaks / Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) / Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by beautiful232(f): 9:40am On Sep 14, 2017
maybe there was no fish or meat at home na cheesy
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by AmaechiLinus(m): 9:42am On Sep 14, 2017
Rat nobi meat? Abi she no eat am for village when she dey small pikin. After all recession dey, the girl dey economize money wey madam dey give am
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 14, 2017
Stop enjoying housemaid. If they are to be employed they should not live with their madam and their job should be base on hours. If housemaid was so good a job why no madam want her kid to be housemaid.
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by Funkybabee(f): 9:44am On Sep 14, 2017
Some women are so careless eh!!!!
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by 8stargeneral: 9:47am On Sep 14, 2017
No law hold d poor girl, God created all animal to be eatn
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by IKEPENTECOST: 9:50am On Sep 14, 2017
Why is she crying, rat is it a bad thing, they should go to Oduma in Aninri LGA Enugu, there you must provide a good number rat meats before you marry their daughter, rat taste good when you use to jollof rice but only the rats caught from the farm land and not the domestic ones
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by bikefab(m): 9:51am On Sep 14, 2017
This is pure wickedness.
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by Wengelly(f): 9:53am On Sep 14, 2017
grin cheesy i dey aso rock i knw no say the new spread like WO
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by toastedbread: 9:55am On Sep 14, 2017
Future wife, take note! NO HOUSE HELP/ ASSISTANT!
If you can't cook, I will cook.

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by chiiraq802(m): 9:55am On Sep 14, 2017
Lolzz....#ENDTIME FOOD.
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 14, 2017
shocked

Obara Jesus!!!

End time house maid!!
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by wildchild02: 9:59am On Sep 14, 2017
Winch ewooooooooooo

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by madridguy(m): 10:02am On Sep 14, 2017
Fear catch me shocked shocked shocked
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by CellTabRepair20: 10:02am On Sep 14, 2017
Be nice to your house helps. It is important
3 Months to end 2017. Have U finally gotten that job yet? Endless waiting is destiny killing. B4 the year winds up U can still make real cool cash fixing high-end, in-high demand smart devices.
Get *"Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs: A Complete Guide..." book* & see how useful it is for Ur training needs. OR are U interested in office career? Do so with superior knowledge. Get the book *"IT Career: A Roadmap"*. All packaged for Ur success!
*Click link below*.
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by AFONJAboiy: 10:03am On Sep 14, 2017
buh china ppl r eatin rat na
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by modele2: 10:05am On Sep 14, 2017
GreatUniben:
Despite all the bad news about housemaid, people still keep them. No matter how busy I am, no matter how rich I am and no matter how lazy my wife may be, which I know she is not, I will never patronize housemaid. I will assist my wife all alone and by myself.

Amen. Let's have this conversation a wife and 2 to 3 kids later

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by whiteeyes: 10:05am On Sep 14, 2017
oh dear Lord, help Nigeria, rats everywhere! we're getting ratty infested everyday, from lassa to presidential, even common housegurl rat have show face :-
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 14, 2017
seaguy6:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
una still de wash people abi
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by Antoeni(m): 10:12am On Sep 14, 2017
Wicked Lazy Madam always treat ur House Maid right, dats my own advice, or stop been Lazy so that u wont have any need for one
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by tjdimmy(m): 10:12am On Sep 14, 2017
This is Rat season, rats are getting serious publicity these days in Nigeria. I want to believe its a good time to be a rat in Nija.
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by Femistico(m): 10:13am On Sep 14, 2017
Iffa hear say my future wife requested for an housemaid, I'm sending her packing with immediate effect
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 14, 2017
I swear mehn! I've heard too many horror stories about them and I won't be silly enough to use one, not even relatives sef
marshalcarter:
iffa hear sey housemaid enter my house.....undecided
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by armadeo(m): 10:16am On Sep 14, 2017
Lol. Small kids everywhere.

Why are day cares functional and making money?

When both you and your wife work 8-5 jobs with a small kid or kids under 5years of age. Possibly one or both of you may have to run shifts.

The wife comes home at maybe 6 if traffic doesn't delay her. Where would the kids be from 4 or 5 when day care closes.

Okay she's home some how bathes the kids, cleans the mess made in the morning, by some miracle bought foodstuff in traffic on the way home and cooks and cleans then has to spread wide for hubbys marital duties that same day.

Una well done oh. Kill your wife.

She quits the job and you have to get a cheaper house in a neighbourhood you don't like.

Maids are not really good they have thier uses and you just have to be prayerful to get a good one. I have come to the conclusion that they hate you for exposing thier utter lack to them and envy your position.

They are a necessary evil till your kids can look after themselves.

If you have more funds then weekend market runs is the best. It's expensive but better.

God bless the true hustling wives.

Smal kids who have no idea what real life is about making comments on things they don't understand.

Cc modele2

4 Likes

Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by AuroraB(f): 10:19am On Sep 14, 2017
Sniper12:
very nutritious grin. For those against housemaids. When u and ur wife works( cos bills have to be paid na).and u have like 3 kids. U expect ur wife to do all the chores and work and still come fuk u at night. Hanhan na she no be slave. Not all maids are mad.pple maltreat dem too.
The very females criticizing the idea ain't been truthful, not for a second. See, except the woman isn't working, there's no way you can do it all without help.
Awon oniro undecided
When you at the hospital after putting to bed, a husband that can't cook would eat out and continue eating out till you are up and doing undecided
Awon oniro undecided
Who brings the kids back from school or take them-in after school when you and hubby are at work
I pity anyone who would get misled by the unrealistic image of a very perfect life (marriage) these juveniles create on here.
I wouldn't have a live-in maid though.
Liars full NL. People who speak on things they have no idea or have not experienced.
Stup!d stuff upandan sad

3 Likes

Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by Heryoh: 10:21am On Sep 14, 2017
Sniper12:
very nutritious grin. For those against housemaids. When u and ur wife works( cos bills have to be paid na).and u have like 3 kids. U expect ur wife to do all the chores and work and still come fuk u at night. Hanhan na she no be slave. Not all maids are mad.pple maltreat dem too.
. must u now employ housemaid, house maids do more harms Dan good, after all their services ain't free, but most of dem are possessed, d best all dose matured women better pass dem, tell dem to be comn weekend to clean d house, but ur wife MST be doing d cooking
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by armadeo(m): 10:26am On Sep 14, 2017
AuroraB:
The very females criticizing the idea ain't been truthful, not for a second. See, except the woman isn't working, there's no way you can do it all without help.
Awon oniro undecided
When you at the hospital after putting to bed, a husband that can't cook would eat out and continue eating out till you are up and doing undecided
Awon oniro undecided
Who brings the kids back from school or take them-in after school when you and hubby are at work
I pity anyone who would get misled by the unrealistic image of a very perfect life (marriage) these juveniles create on here.
I wouldn't have a live-in maid though.
Liars full NL. People who speak on things they have no idea or have not experienced.
Stup!d stuff upandan sad

Check the post above yours.

You know what's up.
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by blacq2009(m): 10:27am On Sep 14, 2017
This tori as it is get k legs. What exactly did Oga madam think she was eating? Bush meat? Cos there's no way I can eat rat and it's like without knowing.
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by styman: 10:30am On Sep 14, 2017
Since the did has already been done and no amount of harshness can fix it, I will try to find out from her why she did what she did.
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by DJInfluence: 10:31am On Sep 14, 2017
wey madam make housemaid vex, wetin you expect... grin grin All the same, na enuff protein.
Re: Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) by AuroraB(f): 10:38am On Sep 14, 2017
armadeo:

Check the post above yours.

You know what's up.
cheesy
Oh, dear cheesy

smiley smiley cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tension In Ibadan As Police Use Hammer, Cutlass & Guns On Protesters (Photos) / Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) / Brothel And 4 Houses Owned By Kidnappers In Calabar Demolished By Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.