Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. (6444 Views)

War On Niger Republic Will Be War On Northern Nigeria - Usman Yusuf / Sudan War: Arewa Youths Demand Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians Trapped / 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by RZArecta(m): 11:27am On Jan 12, 2020
Breaking news.. Dissolve that new security outfit or there will be war.- Arewa youths.

WE ARE GIVING THE YORUBAS AT LEAST FROM NOW TO JANUARY 20TH TO DISSOLVE THAT SECURITY OUTFIT OR WE GO INTO FULL BLOWN WAR.

YERIMA SHETTIMA THE LEADER OF AREWA YOUTH CONGRESS.

According to him, we have the Nigeria police and the army who are designated to do the works of security in this country.

I see no reason why the YORUBAS will come up with their own security when they know it’s an hausa man that is leading and it’s our right to secure others.

If after the 20th of this month they don’t dissolve that outfit,there will be WAR in this country.

That war I promise will separate everybody. What nonsense are these YORUBAS doing

They betrayed us!.

https://naijapolity.com/dissolve-that-new-security-outfit-or-there-will-be-war-arewa/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by BabaO2: 11:31am On Jan 12, 2020
Laugh, laugh, laugh ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Phygo(m): 11:31am On Jan 12, 2020
Arewa peoples Congress

APC!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Oshin56(m): 11:34am On Jan 12, 2020
Let there be war and see who will loss. Common sense this Mallam no get. Try it let this country separate first and history will talk good about you tomorrow.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Davash222(m): 11:35am On Jan 12, 2020
Arewa, we're already at war. Which other war are you talking about

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:35am On Jan 12, 2020
These northeners are bunch of clowns.

I believe its high time the Yorubas became more confrontational to national issues than being soft. This is why I loved the security outfit.

Did Enugu state government not constitute forest guards? Don't we have hisbah in the north? What of civilian JTF all over the north? This guy deserve jail for this statement but will be treated like a sacred cow.

Why Threaten war? The earlier the Yorubas stop hating IPOB, the better for them.

Truth is that except restructuring, Nigeria cannot make progress.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 12, 2020
How much do they normally pay this man to open his mouth cos I know he don't talk for free?

I have come to realise that all of them(from afenifere, òhaneze, ijaw youths etc) are paid hefty amounts. It's still all about money sharing. Exactly what some people do on social media

What a country!

2 Likes

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by babdap: 11:36am On Jan 12, 2020
Let the war begin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by LordIsaac(m): 11:40am On Jan 12, 2020
DSS will not see this one...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by WesleyPepper: 11:44am On Jan 12, 2020
The almajiri clown cum loser should go sniff rubber.
He should goan fight in Borno if he needs a war.
Tell your governors to disband Hisbah and civilian JTF first..
Can January 20 come already Useless leeches !!!

4 Likes

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by chigoizie7(m): 11:44am On Jan 12, 2020
What about the hisbah police abi wetin dem de call am in most of the northern states, didn’t they see those ones?

1 Like

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by MusaChukwudi: 11:44am On Jan 12, 2020
Igbo Igbo Igbo and fake okrika news!!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by ThinkSmarter: 11:45am On Jan 12, 2020
May the dissolution come quick.
I always say it that it is only the Hausafulani that can initiate breakage of this country and it will come to fruiton.
But it is not possible without any single oil well in the north.

1 Like

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by saaron(m): 11:45am On Jan 12, 2020
Only supporters and sponsors of fulani terrorist are unhappy with South West's home grown security outfit. That tells you how devilish these northern extremist are. They will not hesitate to slaughter thousands of lives for their satanic fulanization agenda.
Nigerians from all works of life must unite and fight these devilish people headlong. If it's war they want then it's war they'll get.

4 Likes

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by MudRaker: 11:46am On Jan 12, 2020
If not for yaribanza treachery that elevated these goat fckers will we be hearing fools like this

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by valarmorghulis: 11:46am On Jan 12, 2020
I think it's time for Nigeria to devide, ur people can have isbah but others cannot have their own local security?
The vultures(us /france) are watching, I think the end of Nigeria is near

1 Like

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by CharlotteFlair: 11:48am On Jan 12, 2020
The source is suspicious. The statement very short though terse, but it's unlike the cow to make short statements.

Where did he say them?

What date? What event?

I doubt he said these things!

Fake news sponsored by Yoruba mooslims to stir up the fulanis against their brothers.

3 Likes

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by RZArecta(m): 11:48am On Jan 12, 2020
Yarimo, call your brother to order o undecided
Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 12, 2020
Those fools think that war is like riot and killings because that's all they know how to do.
Bloody terrorists. sad

3 Likes

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by CharlotteFlair: 11:51am On Jan 12, 2020
RZArecta:
Yarimo, call your brother to order o undecided
You will never see that one here. But if it's Igbo thread, he will sign landlord contract with the OP.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by RZArecta(m): 11:55am On Jan 12, 2020
MusaChukwudi:
Igbo Igbo Igbo and fake okrika news!!!!
Hisbah police fall on you amin cool

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by austinsmat(m): 11:55am On Jan 12, 2020
War in enemys camp, chukwuokike abiama at work

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by RZArecta(m): 11:56am On Jan 12, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
You will never see that one here. But if it's Igbo thread, he will sign landlord contract with the OP.
i know that tribal bigot very well, nev er knew that it was war his people were planning for all this while

10 Likes

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by MusaChukwudi: 11:57am On Jan 12, 2020
RZArecta:
Hisbah police fall on you amin cool

F you!
Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by sweetonugbu: 11:57am On Jan 12, 2020
Source
Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by CharlotteFlair: 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
RZArecta:
i know that tribal bigot very well, nev er knew that it was war his people were planning for all this while
But this news is suspicious. How much do you trust the source?

1 Like

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Gabkosh: 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
Bring on the war, let see how you can withstand it. Dissolve ko, diffuse ni. Why not call you papa to come and dissolve it. Useless parasitic terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Earlystar698(m): 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
wow he will rule Yoruba South West one day ... The hate they have for BIAFRANS will make Fulani dominate them day and night.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Koredav(m): 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
RZArecta:
Breaking news.. Dissolve that new security outfit or there will be war.- Arewa youths.

WE ARE GIVING THE YORUBAS AT LEAST FROM NOW TO JANUARY 20TH TO DISSOLVE THAT SECURITY OUTFIT OR WE GO INTO FULL BLOWN WAR.

YERIMA SHETTIMA THE LEADER OF AREWA YOUTH CONGRESS.

According to him, we have the Nigeria police and the army who are designated to do the works of security in this country.

I see no reason why the YORUBAS will come up with their own security when they know it’s an hausa man that is leading and it’s our right to secure others.

If after the 20th of this month they don’t dissolve that outfit,there will be WAR in this country.

That war I promise will separate everybody. What nonsense are these YORUBAS doing

They betrayed us!.

https://naijapolity.com/dissolve-that-new-security-outfit-or-there-will-be-war-arewa/
Watin be ds goat business with watin south dy do. Didn't they have Islamic police in d north?
Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by GamalNasser: 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
Now I am in support of that outfit . This idiot didnt call for the Fulanis to dismantle their militia who have killed thousands but wants this to be ..I was not in support Amotekun or whatever before but from this man's statement i encourage the SS. SE and MB to do same ASAP ... We warned that under Buhari Nigeria will become like Somalia where regions are controlled by Warlords and I was right ..Tinubu is trying to morph into a Warlord

2 Likes

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by GOFRONT(m): 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UGM Attack Onitsha, 5 Soldiers Killed In Bloody Attack / More Ex-bank Chiefs Will Be Jailed – Sanusi / Zain Is Now Airtel!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.