Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) (55327 Views)

Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) / Kcee Gifts Jane Mena N2million For Winning Dance Competition (Photos) / Mr Eazi Lied About The N2Million Schlumberger Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) by Kobicove(m): 8:57am On Sep 14, 2017
Throwback:
He is still being ecomomical with the truth.

He should stop embellishing his facts.

If he was in PH Nigeria, then he wasn't earning beyond N600k and not the $6000 he mentioned which is quite possible working as an IM outside Nigeria.

Only those working with producing firms can earn as much as $6000 per month at the entry level that he was, or those who are not Nigerians but work in Nigeria as an expatriate even if at the entry level. Not a green hat in a service firm who is not an expatriate staff.

If he still maintains his wild claims, let him upload his monthly payslip for a regular month and not the start of the year lump sum pay.

He might have been enroute such potential pay some day in his career if he got an international redeployment to another location of the same firm, but he certainly did not have such pay as the alternative forgone when he decided to up and leave.

Exactly my thoughts.

The guy thinks we're all ignorant.

I know someone who works for NLNG with several years of experience under his belt yet he does not earn that much and here we have this green horn claiming that he was earning USD 6,000 per month.

Let him upload his payslips and bank statements for 3 consecutive months if he's telling us the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) by expensiveguyman(m): 8:57am On Sep 14, 2017
N2million monthly ko, ds guy is a great liar from d pit of hell cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) by reflx(m): 8:58am On Sep 14, 2017
I worked with SLB.... this is a big fat lie...
Green hard hat... for newbies
Prolly when he did IT...
At his level working in blue base...
Not even a manager...
His average pay would be around 400-600k even if he spent 28 days offshore... it won't be up to 2M.

6 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) by obailala(m): 8:59am On Sep 14, 2017
N2million per month for a trainee in Schlumberger indeed...
Re: Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) by ibkgab001: 9:00am On Sep 14, 2017
Tamass:
Run back to your village people and beg dem for your destiny

We need proof of salary slip
Re: Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) by wingmanII: 9:00am On Sep 14, 2017
buzz8u:
HE IS VERY RIGHT ACTUALLY. I.M Schlumberger engineers could earn that and more ( basic salary and bonuses ) per month. This was of course before the Oil price dip in 2015/2016.

speaking as an ex employee...

Yes, as an IM. But Schlumberger Nigeria is not even paying their MD 2m. I know this as a fact.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:00am On Sep 14, 2017
2m? Still not possible mr Eazi. Cool down
Re: Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) by Abudu2000(m): 9:00am On Sep 14, 2017
kn23h:

That's not much for an oil job. Gosh why are some Africans so backwards.
that's the effect of proverty on ppls mind. Some facts are to big for some to comprehend.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) by pweetiedee(m): 9:01am On Sep 14, 2017
Larryfest:
Trying so hard so that people can believe you......2 million naira monthly with that look abi

even if he earn 10m per month, e will still look. like that. some people are like that. Money no dey show for their body, but e go show for him wife and children body.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) by Ajisebioyolaari: 9:01am On Sep 14, 2017
kn23h:

I have friends, recent grads, making more than that. Stop talking ignorantly.
OK, your friends must have really created such an impression such that the truth has become unacceptable. Since you wont agree with me, I agree with you. We wont get paid from prolonging the argument.

7 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) by haske7(f): 9:02am On Sep 14, 2017
Bros abeg no 'teach us nonsense' your salary no reach 700k a month that year and even be like say na industrial attachment u do for dia self!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) by Throwback: 9:02am On Sep 14, 2017
kn23h:

Bros no argument for this matter.

I work internationally just as I have worked locally.

Only a foreigner (even if a Togolese or American) working for a global oil service firm like Schlumberger in Nigeria can earn that much as a green hat. A local can only earn that much close to a senior field engineer and must be spending most of his life on the rig.

A local new hire at a major multinational oil producing firm will even earn more than that, but certainly not a Nigerian green hat at a service firm who is working locally.

What he abandoned was a potential to earn such much later in his career, not the present circumstance he abandoned. And unlike Halliburton or Baker-Hughes, Schlumberger does not pay a green hat field bonus except those working in the US and a handfew of other countries that do not allow such rip off by Schlumberger.

With this picture he released, I can hazard a guess that he never earned more than N500k per month.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) by kn23h(m): 9:03am On Sep 14, 2017
Abudu2000:
that's the effect of proverty on ppls mind. Some facts are to big for some to comprehend.

Don't mind them. Laughing at the impoverished replies.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) by finesounds01(m): 9:04am On Sep 14, 2017
modelmike7:
Perhaps, he couldn't have met the daughter of one of the most richest man in Africa, doing the job!!

Perhaps, music is actually his calling!!
the guy might be saying the truth at least his popsy is a pilot i guess
Re: Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) by seysoga: 9:05am On Sep 14, 2017
kn23h:

Not so much for a oil job. but so much for a graduate engineer at Schlumberger. They only pay 500k montly for graduate engineer. i'm so sure Mr Eazi never even get pass one year xperience as at the time he took this picture. So Where is the 2M per month coming from?
Re: Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) by osywhite(m): 9:05am On Sep 14, 2017
That guy is funny.Even the managers in that company do not get much let alone a green hat like him. The max he was getting then would be around 350 to 400k.
Let him go and tell that story to village people.
Meanwhile, thank God for him for finding his feet in the music industry.
Re: Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) by iking337: 9:06am On Sep 14, 2017
.. undecided

Re: Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) by martineverest(m): 9:07am On Sep 14, 2017
miteolu:
This boy was a casual staff.
casual staff?? IT student noni
Re: Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) by Ajisebioyolaari: 9:08am On Sep 14, 2017
Abudu2000:
you my dear have a poverty mentality to think all O&G firms just throw money at you at entry level or as a student on IT. Do you know what a green horn is? Chai, your friends must have told you even drivers and cleaners in Oil coys earn N1m monthly and of course, you would believe. All this O&G employee wannabes

6 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) by 400billionman: 9:08am On Sep 14, 2017
Throwback:
He is still being ecomomical with the truth.

He should stop embellishing his facts.

If he was in PH Nigeria, then he wasn't earning beyond N600k and not the $6000 he mentioned which is quite possible working as an IM outside Nigeria.

Only those working with producing firms can earn as much as $6000 per month at the entry level that he was, or those who are not Nigerians but work in Nigeria as an expatriate even if at the entry level. Not a green hat in a service firm who is not an expatriate staff.

If he still maintains his wild claims, let him upload his monthly payslip for a regular month and not the start of the year lump sum pay.

He might have been enroute such potential pay some day in his career if he got an international redeployment to another location of the same firm, but he certainly did not have such pay as the alternative forgone when he decided to up and leave.

So you have the power to monitor and limit other peoples progress.

Prompting this ur long speech. There is an Engineer in Saipem who earns $10,000 as first salary, whether employed on an expatriate platform or not.

Just stop playing God..

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) by toosoon(m): 9:10am On Sep 14, 2017
$6,000 in Year 2010 exchange rate @150= N900k.
He is not far from the truth if he includes Rig bonuses.

6 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) by martineverest(m): 9:10am On Sep 14, 2017
kn23h:

someone earning 2million in the oil industry and won't wear such uniform but a more corporate one
Re: Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) by masterP042(m): 9:10am On Sep 14, 2017
GoggleB:
Na the 2m part still dey confuse me.
No be Wizkid go bring this bobo from Ghana?.
Nigerians help you blow, you started dating Nigeria billionaire daughter. Nigeria gave you everything and you will always bad mouth ur country of birth. Come carry ur Ghana must go bag and leave at once.
Is he not a Nigerian? What is your point? He was born and bred in Nigeria. Just attending university at Ghana doesn't make him a Ghanaian
Re: Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) by joshaac(m): 9:10am On Sep 14, 2017
mr eazi lie over mr eazi lie over why opening your yeye mouth to lie if you are a daft we hearing it are not daft.
Re: Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) by Ajisebioyolaari: 9:10am On Sep 14, 2017
osywhite:
That guy is funny.Even the managers in that company do not get much let alone a green hat like him. The max he was getting then would be around 350 to 400k.
Let him go and tell that story to village people.
Meanwhile, thank God for him for finding his feet in the music industry.
lol...no mind the föol. At least, he has been able to deceive some i.diots like him on NL. Dude could have even been on IT.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) by shevon: 9:11am On Sep 14, 2017
He is obviously lying. For you to earn that much in Shclum, you would be a manager. Even the offshore guys "hardly" earn that much. He was even a staff of MI (not a core Schlum staff)
Na wah o.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) by TourismMan(m): 9:12am On Sep 14, 2017
Hmmmm, #SaharaReporters and #PremiumTimes, over to you guys. Do the findings and report back.
Re: Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 14, 2017
He needs our sympathy and I ain't giving him any... His mumu is not here, quitting a nice job for a dead music career, infact he dey vex me!
Re: Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) by Buksz: 9:14am On Sep 14, 2017
Oboy some pple they sabi lie, see how he com support his lies with a very nice fake evidence.
Re: Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) by April4th(m): 9:15am On Sep 14, 2017
mesoprogress:
Don't doubt him, I'm made in that region in oil service company.

Pls mention the name of the company and your designation? Even as a Nigerian, working as an expatriate abroad you still don't make up to that.
Re: Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) by Ihotune(f): 9:15am On Sep 14, 2017
I smell sweet lies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Foluke Daramola: “Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me” – She Gushes Over His Humility / AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House / DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.