Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 (23077 Views)

Instaforex $500 No Deposit Bonus (verified) / Instaforex Trading / Instaforex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by aizakun(m): 11:44am On Jan 13, 2018
Tiredoflife should show us progress of those that invested with him so that aspiring investors like me can have hope once my money appears
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by aizakun(m): 7:53am On Jan 16, 2018
Tiredoflife pls come and post oh, we are waiting for results so we can invest too
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by sKeetz(m): 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lol

Una go wait tire grin
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
grin Keep waiting...
Someone who claims to be earning $17k within 3 days, and yet still looking for people to invest in him. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by sKeetz(m): 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
Royal155:
grin Keep waiting...
Someone who claims to be earning $17k within 3 days, and yet still looking for people to invest in him. grin

Lol

Baba no mind them, Nigerians will never learn. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by Gentlevin: 10:01am On Mar 01, 2018
hahahahah where this baba wey talk say him been they make $20,000 for forex trading?....

No update again, why na?...I just hope that no one fell for all this tricks oooo
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by greenmonk: 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
Royal155:
grin Keep waiting...
That was the red flag that made me suspect he was a scam.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by ccollins(m): 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
tiredoflife:
Lost this morning but back up on gj sell from the high
bro,does this site support Nigeria savings account for transactions? And I will need to call you,seems your doing it well
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by snowpe(m): 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
ccollins:
bro,does this site support Nigeria savings account for transactions? And I will need to call you,seems your doing it well
please be careful.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by Segse(m): 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
tiredoflife:

Yes we don share am since Na
I got $6500
As my cut for trading for the client

Bros please I need your number so that we can chat on whatsapp. I'm still a novice in forex trading and I need to learn more. Thanks.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
Its like baba has japaa
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by Mekailo(m): 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
dankol:
jizus!... I just started trading with binomo's bonus some days ago from $15 to $80 today.... should I stop or what cos am confused right now
Bro i need ur contact or contact me pls ,its urgent l,need help with crediting my binomo account.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by macphilip: 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by beekay2002: 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
GoldenHeart123:
the greatest mistake the op made was to collect the bonus,every bonus comes with strings attached and you will not be told until its time to collect it before they will reveal it to you,and by then your money is gone...That was how i made $1500 from them 6months ago,but just because i collected a bonus of $100 they didn't release my cash,and that was how i abandoned the account till date...since then any broker that offers me bonus,i refuse it instantly,and now i am a happy and successful forex trader with fxopen...

Pls sir can u direct me on how to use fx open pamm account
U can reach me directly on 08169602242 (WhatsApp and call)
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by peeps4u: 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
beekay2002:

Pls sir can u direct me on how to use fx open pamm account
U can reach me directly on 08169602242 (WhatsApp and call)

That guy is a scammer. Stay away from him for your good
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by beekay2002: 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
peeps4u:

That guy is a scammer. Stay away from him for your good

Thanks a lot for d advice
Pls can u enlighten me on forex
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by Slimfeez(m): 6:56pm On May 09, 2020
GoldenHeart123:
the greatest mistake the op made was to collect the bonus,every bonus comes with strings attached and you will not be told until its time to collect it before they will reveal it to you,and by then your money is gone...That was how i made $1500 from them 6months ago,but just because i collected a bonus of $100 they didn't release my cash,and that was how i abandoned the account till date...since then any broker that offers me bonus,i refuse it instantly,and now i am a happy and successful forex trader with fxopen...
..... Can we have a better discussion?
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by Neroiam(m): 7:55pm On May 09, 2020
beekay2002:

Thanks a lot for d advice
Pls can u enlighten me on forex

https://www.nairaland.com/5825653/trade-forex-yourself-earn-50
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by Neroiam(m): 7:56pm On May 09, 2020
Segse:

Bros please I need your number so that we can chat on whatsapp. I'm still a novice in forex trading and I need to learn more. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/5825653/trade-forex-yourself-earn-50
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by Slimfeez(m): 9:24pm On May 09, 2020
imoh4king:
Well, frm ur writeup, u don't knw anything abt Instaforex at all.
I honestly doubt whether u raised dat money within short period as u claim.
I have being trading wit Instaforex for the past 6 yrs and they r okay with me.
Whether u trade wit Saxo bank, Citigroup, Alpari, Fxpro or whatever, u need to study their terms and agreement before opening an account with them.

First of all, are u familiar with the term "point 5 correctn": well, it means that if u close a profitable position or trade in less than 10 mins, u will be penalized and u will likely lose some percentage of ur profit. This applies more to news, spike traders and scalpers.
Applying for Bonus is wonderful if u understand the type of bonus u applied for; how much u need to make before requesting for withdrawal; and finally the amount u can have access to withdraw after making profit but understand that u can't withdraw all.
Pls, nairalanders, learn to become a complete trader by understanding ur charts, mt4, ur strategy , ur broker etc.
Please can I have your digit?
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by XAUBulls: 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
tiredoflife:
It all started two years ago ...I met my client when I was going through hard times to live...I told him about what I do and begged him to invest in me...he said he didn't ve money and I was begging even for $50 investment.
Two weeks ago he called me and said he was ready and I directed him to instaforex office to open an account. He went there and deposited $150 and was given a bonus of $150...making the account $300.
I gave me the password while I was at the airport getting ready to board a flight to Abuja.
I started managing the account and we went down to $150 I went to his client cabinet and took his last bonus of $45
And had $180.
From here within a week I took the account to $1900 and we asked for withdrawal which instaforex said they were processing.
We waited for two days and nothing .
So I started trading again and took the account to $3603 and we asked for withdrawal again.
This time again we were waiting for two days before we visited thier office in ajah.
We were told the whole money belongs to instaforex as the rep in Russia used a clause in thier terms and conditions to try to take the funds...we protested when the amount available for withdrawal is $3420 so why tell me its not my money when your computer nrecords says its my money.
So people into forex should stay clear of instaforex... They have ruined my week so I ve converted the money there as a demo account in a live account to practice with...
Scam is instaforex... Instaforex is scam
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by XAUBulls: 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amehid2:
I've been using instaforex for years,i avoid collecting their bonuses when I fund my account.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by XAUBulls: 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
Pg1. Sep 16, 2017.
OP: Greatheart123

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by manchyme: 4:55am On Jun 08, 2023

Love this.
Though you don't use bonus but do you know the string attached to this new instaforex $500 bonus? Presently trading it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Investment Fallacies You Need To Avoid / How Lucrative Is The Transportation Sector?? / Elon Musk Snaps Up $3bn Twitter Stake, Becomes Twitter's Largest Shareholder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.