Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Kanu Has Brainwashed Our Youths Into Seing Nigerian Army As Enemy - Igbo Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Has Brainwashed Our Youths Into Seing Nigerian Army As Enemy - Igbo Group (737 Views)

War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri / Niger Bridge At Risk Of Collapse, Igbo Group Cries Out / Nnamdi Kanu Has Jumped Bail, His $800m Suit Purposeless - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Has Brainwashed Our Youths Into Seing Nigerian Army As Enemy - Igbo Group by malagu: 9:28am On Sep 14, 2017
Kanu has brainwashed our youths into seing Nigerian Army as enemy - Igbo group http://www.thenewsroom.ng/article.php?id=1335

Re: Kanu Has Brainwashed Our Youths Into Seing Nigerian Army As Enemy - Igbo Group by eshietIntrepid(m): 9:30am On Sep 14, 2017
Is Nigeria army that have always seen the south as their enemy, as a land they need to conquer

1 Like

Re: Kanu Has Brainwashed Our Youths Into Seing Nigerian Army As Enemy - Igbo Group by Ussy4real(m): 9:45am On Sep 14, 2017
They start their rhetoric with ‘I am not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB’ and then go on a long false equivalence, stack all the blame on our service men and women asking them to ‘go and fight Boko Haram’. Why don’t you also leave the comforts of your homes in USA, UK, Asia or wherever it is you kiss your children goodnight safely at night whilst you encourage young helpless folks in the South East to throw bottles and projectiles at a National Army. As you ask the military to go and fight Boko Haram, you can also enlist in Nnamdi Kanu Biafra Secret Service or his ‘Lion Brigade Marines’ as a machinery, after all, Victor Banjo also fought in the Biafra Army in Civil War 1.

Who do you guys think have been in the North East for years? many of them dying, many of those soldiers from across Nigeria daily paying the supreme sacrifice to protect Nigerians.

Don’t be ashamed say where you stand, you all want Kanu and his militias to have a free ride, Nigeria can burn so long it brings that Buhari down, where have you all been for over 2 years that this character has been propagating worst rhetorics than what led to the Rwanda genocide. Be proud but don’t outsmart yourself with the now broken record of ‘I am not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu’ go home and join his army of militias.

Those of us who have been down this roads before, who witnessed the death of poor Yoruba boys and girls pushed into untimely death by leaders who kept their kids abroad will not let it happen again. I am not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu’s IPOB. I am not afraid to say that, yes to restructuring and if possible Nigeria can choose to break but not at the price of sending poor kids to untimely death, whilst your children are safe abroad, sorry you do not have my support. Once beaten 10 times shy.

We will continue to counter your narratives and your propaganda. We will condemn Buhari and the government if and when they do wrong as we have been doing, we will condemn aspects of the military operation if and when it violates the rights of citizens as we did condemn them when they invaded NUJ office in Abia State but for now, let the Python dance. Kanu said he's got the nuclear capabilities to stop the python from dancing, he did say he would wipe out any Nigerian soldier who may choose to come to his Biafra Republic, in this battle, just like Civil War 1 we won't have winners, we will all pay the price, sadly the ground zero of the battle will pay worst price. Before you come with your 'I am not a fan of Kanu', make some efforts in taming your Frankenstein monster before it consumes all. ~Oluwakayode Olumide Ogundamisi

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Has Brainwashed Our Youths Into Seing Nigerian Army As Enemy - Igbo Group by sarrki(m): 9:47am On Sep 14, 2017
God bless this Igbo group

God bless federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Kanu Has Brainwashed Our Youths Into Seing Nigerian Army As Enemy - Igbo Group by sarrki(m): 9:48am On Sep 14, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
Is Nigeria army that have always seen the south as their enemy, as a land they need to conquer

Keep quiet

Elders of our land are talking
Re: Kanu Has Brainwashed Our Youths Into Seing Nigerian Army As Enemy - Igbo Group by Trailii: 9:56am On Sep 14, 2017
guess they just woke up abi.... history is about to repeat itself ... thousands of south easterners will die and nothing will happen at the end of the day ... thank God am from the south west we will continue to enjoy the utmost peace and development and at the end of the day we will b the one to benefit most from this buhaha
Re: Kanu Has Brainwashed Our Youths Into Seing Nigerian Army As Enemy - Igbo Group by sbm060(m): 9:57am On Sep 14, 2017
Honestly most of them fighting 4 biafra wasn't born during the last ojukwu war, i just pity them cause they don't know Wat war is

ordinary Tyrant season film will teach u lesson

#Godblessnigeria
Re: Kanu Has Brainwashed Our Youths Into Seing Nigerian Army As Enemy - Igbo Group by Desyner: 9:57am On Sep 14, 2017
Will anyone deny the fact that Nigerian army is dominated by Enemy of the south and Igbo in particular? These elders must have gone senile or are just trying to douse the tension in the own little way.
Re: Kanu Has Brainwashed Our Youths Into Seing Nigerian Army As Enemy - Igbo Group by madridguy(m): 9:59am On Sep 14, 2017
grin grin
Re: Kanu Has Brainwashed Our Youths Into Seing Nigerian Army As Enemy - Igbo Group by Desyner: 10:03am On Sep 14, 2017
sbm060:
Honestly most of them fighting 4 biafra wasn't born during the last ojukwu war, i just pity them cause they don't know Wat war is

ordinary Tyrant season film will teach u lesson

#Godblessnigeria
You can talk of the pain of the past the Igbos didn't taste. What about the one being meted out against them? While I don't support Igbos, i don't blame them.
Re: Kanu Has Brainwashed Our Youths Into Seing Nigerian Army As Enemy - Igbo Group by eshietIntrepid(m): 10:04am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:

Keep quiet

Elders of our land are talking
you hardly make sense, so I will ignore you.
Re: Kanu Has Brainwashed Our Youths Into Seing Nigerian Army As Enemy - Igbo Group by kn23h(m): 10:05am On Sep 14, 2017
Kanu's free speeches

1. When we speak, the Zoo trembles, that is what happens when a cattle rearing terrorist and paedophile is your ruler" Nnamdi Kanu

2. "If U find anybody in your village asking after Radio Biafra kill d baboon Awusa Fulani or Yoruba bastard" Nnamdi Kanu

3. "@MBuhari is a shameless Paedophile and rapist." Nnamdi Kanu

4. "Buhari is a Terrorist he should be killed." Nnamdi Kanu

5. ''Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that Godforsaken zoo deserves to die." Nnamdi Kanu

6. "Pastor Kumuyi should be stoned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade." Nnamdi Kanu

7. "The imbecilic @GEJonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat." Nnamdi Kanu

7. "The imbecilic @GEJonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat." Nnamdi Kanu

9. "We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria. Nnamdi Kanu

10. "@MBuhari married his wife after raping her several times, the records are there." Nnamdi Kanu

11. "No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools." Nnamdi Kanu

12. "Nigeria should prepare for war, we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategising." Kanu

13. "It's either Biafra or death..." Nnamdi Kanu
Above are just samples of Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB BIAFRA

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Has Brainwashed Our Youths Into Seing Nigerian Army As Enemy - Igbo Group by puzzlegate(m): 10:05am On Sep 14, 2017
Trailii:
guess they just woke up abi.... history is about to repeat itself ... thousands of south easterners will die and nothing will happen at the end of the day ... thank God am from the south west we will continue to enjoy the utmost peace and development and at the end of the day we will b the one to benefit most from this buhaha
hahahahaha....so you think ? my friend misfortune doesn't know whether you are far or near. many who fought the last war are still living today while some who tried to escape ordinary abiola riot met their death on the road. just pray for good destiny.
Re: Kanu Has Brainwashed Our Youths Into Seing Nigerian Army As Enemy - Igbo Group by Desyner: 10:07am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:
God bless this Igbo group

God bless federal republic of Nigeria
You this bastærd Nigerian. Always masturbating on issues that divide or further oppress the south. What is your lord - Buhari - doing about his killer brothers?

1 Like

Re: Kanu Has Brainwashed Our Youths Into Seing Nigerian Army As Enemy - Igbo Group by Crystolexy: 10:07am On Sep 14, 2017
Stip up my friend, no Igbo group said anything and, Buhari is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Kanu Has Brainwashed Our Youths Into Seing Nigerian Army As Enemy - Igbo Group by IgboSubmarine: 10:07am On Sep 14, 2017
When you force a people against their will & rights, then you are terrorist

Nigeria has become a terrorist nation

Buhari in conjunction with Hausa Fulani herdsmen have turned Nigeria into a terrorist nation

Self determination is a right enshrine in the UN laws

Biafrans have right to Self Determination

1 Like

Re: Kanu Has Brainwashed Our Youths Into Seing Nigerian Army As Enemy - Igbo Group by NothingDoMe: 10:12am On Sep 14, 2017
Ussy4real:
They start their rhetoric with ‘I am not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB’ and then go on a long false equivalence, stack all the blame on our service men and women asking them to ‘go and fight Boko Haram’. Why don’t you also leave the comforts of your homes in USA, UK, Asia or wherever it is you kiss your children goodnight safely at night whilst you encourage young helpless folks in the South East to throw bottles and projectiles at a National Army. As you ask the military to go and fight Boko Haram, you can also enlist in Nnamdi Kanu Biafra Secret Service or his ‘Lion Brigade Marines’ as a machinery, after all, Victor Banjo also fought in the Biafra Army in Civil War 1.

Who do you guys think have been in the North East for years? many of them dying, many of those soldiers from across Nigeria daily paying the supreme sacrifice to protect Nigerians.

Don’t be ashamed say where you stand, you all want Kanu and his militias to have a free ride, Nigeria can burn so long it brings that Buhari down, where have you all been for over 2 years that this character has been propagating worst rhetorics than what led to the Rwanda genocide. Be proud but don’t outsmart yourself with the now broken record of ‘I am not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu’ go home and join his army of militias.

Those of us who have been down this roads before, who witnessed the death of poor Yoruba boys and girls pushed into untimely death by leaders who kept their kids abroad will not let it happen again. I am not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu’s IPOB. I am not afraid to say that, yes to restructuring and if possible Nigeria can choose to break but not at the price of sending poor kids to untimely death, whilst your children are safe abroad, sorry you do not have my support. Once beaten 10 times shy.

We will continue to counter your narratives and your propaganda. We will condemn Buhari and the government if and when they do wrong as we have been doing, we will condemn aspects of the military operation if and when it violates the rights of citizens as we did condemn them when they invaded NUJ office in Abia State but for now, let the Python dance. Kanu said he's got the nuclear capabilities to stop the python from dancing, he did say he would wipe out any Nigerian soldier who may choose to come to his Biafra Republic, in this battle, just like Civil War 1 we won't have winners, we will all pay the price, sadly the ground zero of the battle will pay worst price. Before you come with your 'I am not a fan of Kanu', make some efforts in taming your Frankenstein monster before it consumes all. ~Oluwakayode Olumide Ogundamisi
Loved your speech until you said If and when they do wrong. This tells me of your mindset. You are no different from the "i am not a fan group"

Those who claim neutrality are the usually the worst hypocrites.
Re: Kanu Has Brainwashed Our Youths Into Seing Nigerian Army As Enemy - Igbo Group by jumobi1(m): 10:30am On Sep 14, 2017
Well then the government failed by allowing that....
Re: Kanu Has Brainwashed Our Youths Into Seing Nigerian Army As Enemy - Igbo Group by marooh: 10:31am On Sep 14, 2017
what is the meanings of enemy?

Army kill shoot at Aba and they are still ur friend........?

He don't need to tell IPOB that nig army is an enemy.........
Re: Kanu Has Brainwashed Our Youths Into Seing Nigerian Army As Enemy - Igbo Group by obonujoker(m): 11:43am On Sep 14, 2017
This is what Jonathan should have done in the North east against boko haram, buh he played with it....
Re: Kanu Has Brainwashed Our Youths Into Seing Nigerian Army As Enemy - Igbo Group by GioArmani: 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Umuahia Youths Give Ikpeazu 24 Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father / Cause Of Nigeria Problem / We Have Not Authorise Vaccination In Abia Schools - ABSG (Press Release)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.