Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri (9194 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised / Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army / "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Irijosa777(m): 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
it was reported earlier that a member of the Nigeria army shut and kill somebody in warri today, in anger and retaliation, the youths beat an army almost to the point of death as you can see in the first video... from the second video you can see a lot of armies on their way to warri fully armed and prepare for war as you can hear them saying " "Na them call for us o" "let go, nothing go happened"
for my people in warri, please stay at home.
is not compulsory that you must eat with the devil weather with long or short spoon because life nor get part two, who die na lose o

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by slimfit1(m): 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
Unprofessional as usual.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by helinues: 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
Exactly what I said on the other thread.

Yanga sleep, dey snore, Dem go wake am..

See heartless people below that are not resident of that area hailing the guys..

How about the innocent people?

6 Likes

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Smithkafors(m): 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
Mumu people,na them call u.Boko Haram wey don dey call una since more than 10years now,una never pick their call.Bunch of touts.

160 Likes 20 Shares

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Righteousness89(m): 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
Warri Brothers/ Sister, Humble yourself and stay home..

Don't yield to that Spirit pushing u to go out!

Most Importantly, Amend your Ways , Accept JESUS CHRIST!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Irijosa777(m): 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
More

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Blackking98(m): 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
Fools. Boko Haram slaughtered your comrade's last week you didn't enforce like this and enter sambisa and finish them. Mtchewww

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by koffsman(m): 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
If the army are not called to order this will lead to war all this boys sef get better guns for hand hummmm tame your dogs before it gets out of hand

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ordinary stay at home

To save your life

Some idiots cannot obey ....

Just moving around like headless chickens...

Army over to you...

7 Likes

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Ruggedniggaone: 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
koffsman:
If the army are not called to order this will lead to war all this boys sef get better guns for hand hummmm tame your dogs before it gets out of hand
listen to yourself civilians get gun to army

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by ZUBY77(m): 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:
Exactly what I said on the other thread.

Yanga sleep, dey snore, Dem go wake am..

Shut up

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by ademasta(m): 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by koffsman(m): 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
I pray you don't see war because If you do then you will understand those boys in the south south I fear them pass the army I just pray it does not turn to civil war

Ruggedniggaone:
listen to yourself civilians get gun to army

8 Likes

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by lastempero: 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
Minus their gun most of them na pure cowards, na for civilian body u go see their power. Niger delta boys are use to them na today.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by helinues: 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
ZUBY77:

Shut up

Who slapped you? Definitely not me

Take your aggression elsewhere

1 Like

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Irijosa777(m): 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
we should be careful here in warri, it will be foolish to pick a fight with the armies.
stay for your house.
As I said earlier, na who lie na lose.
life nor get part two

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Lanretoye(m): 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
Dem no fit carry the energy go sambisa.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Irijosa777(m): 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
koffsman:
I pray you don't see war because If you do then you will understand those boys in the south south I fear them pass the army I just pray it does not turn to civil war

Who is deceiving you?
do you think this is about blowing pipeline and destroying government property?
since I have been staying in warri I have never see a fight those youths of yours in the South-south have won against the army.
I know say this kind period na only fool dey die put.
I dey my hux, you better stay for your house, if you go fight with the army na DBS go announce the news of your death

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Greyworld: 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
Irijosa777:
we should be careful here in warri, it will be foolish to pick a fight with the armies.
stay for your house.
As I said earlier, na who lie na lose.
life nor get part two

While I will agree with you that it is foolish to pick a fight with the Army , I believe the Nigeria Army knows people are being deprived of their freedom of movement.

Hence leather force ain't necessary until it becomes necessary (Which i believe was not the case here) what happens to pepper spray or tear gas, blank or rubber bullet? why kill the young man?

You are preventing someone from moving around so he doesn't contract the virus an die and you just shot him... what's the point.

In fact I don't think the Army was suppose to be sent there in the first place... This ain't no war or state of emergency (chaos).

8 Likes

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by SadiqBabaSani: 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
I pity That axis of warri werr soldier was lynched

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by babyfaceafrica: 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
koffsman:

See what you are saying for mouth... You dey eat mama Thank k you for house they push boys to face army..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by officialfestus(m): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
Warri warri them go hear am

1 Like

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Fasindo: 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
shocked

Coward Soldiers.

One of their fellow soldier was beating nd they ar blowing hot while Shekau has killed more than a thousand of soldiers in Borno yet they have not being able to capture him.

I am very sure if it was boko haram that beat the said soldiers in warri none of the soldiers blowing hot will near the area in 3months time.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Irijosa777(m): 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
Greyworld:

While I will agree with you that it is foolish to pick a fight with the Army , I believe the Nigeria Army knows people are being deprived of their freedom of movement.

Hence leather force ain't necessary until it becomes necessary (Which i believe was not the case here) what happens to pepper spray or tear gas, blank or rubber bullet? why kill the young man?

You are preventing someone from moving around so he doesn't contract the virus an die and you just shot him... what's the point.

In fact I don't think the Army was suppose to be sent there in the first place... This ain't no war or state of emergency (choas).

I totally agree with you, I never support the killing of the young man, he can be arrested or detain but not killing him..
On deploying the armies to the street, I totally disagree with that because yesterday it was the same youths that was beating armless tasks force that was doing that work.
Note: the task force did not cause any trouble they were only passing to mention people follow the order and they were beating by street boys in warri, I think it was because of that that make them to deploy armies to the street.

but in all, the armies should be call to order and our youths should respect the order and stay at home.

4 Likes

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by SlayerSupreme: 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
Those boys will be severely dealt with. A simple stay at home has been turned to something else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
If they kill civilians target their wives and children
Everybody must get sense for this shithole

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by valirex: 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
If na Boko Haram na Dem go run, see Chad they beat Boko Haram any how. I wonder how in an all out war how these useless touts go defend our borders

3 Likes

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Alphamayor(m): 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
The peace in Warri is very fragile. The youths in Warri are not happy at all and have been waiting for a confrontation with the military for a very long time. The death of Joseph if not properly managed will lead to something unexpected. Gov Okowa should quickly step in and resolve this issue as he is known for peace. Abeg we nor want repeat of 97 crisis Ekpan sef don dey ginger.

3 Likes

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by DAutoDiagnosis: 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Alphamayor(m): 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
Tensions have began to subside tho. What the military don’t understand about Niger Delta esp Warri is that their presence will only increase the tension (average Warri boy don’t like the military), instead they should engage the leaders of those communities to reach peace with the youths. They even exchanged bullets with the army. Area abeg e don do �....

4 Likes

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by hotplate: 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
w
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by chubinwa(m): 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
Smithkafors:
Mumu people,na them call u.Boko Haram wey don dey call una since more than 10years now,una never pick their call.Bunch of touts.
Left for these innocent soldiers who are oblivion of the politics behind the the fight to rescue Nigerians from the nefarious fellows Boko Haram, they are ready and have the requisite tactics to defeat them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Those Who Threaten Nigeria's Sovereignty Will Have Themselves To Blame - Tinubu / Picture: Beauty (Igbo) And The Beast (afonja) / Maritime Workers Begin Strike: Apapa Port, Others Shut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.