Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

FGN Is Making A Gross, Terrible And Probably Irredeemable Mistake! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FGN Is Making A Gross, Terrible And Probably Irredeemable Mistake! (2584 Views)

The Irredeemable And Worthless Entity Called Nigeria / Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ?? / Nigeria Is Irredeemable Nnamdi Kanu Replies On Guardian Newspaper Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FGN Is Making A Gross, Terrible And Probably Irredeemable Mistake! by paschu: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2017
For those of you who revel, rejoice and justify the mindless killings of unarmed civilians by the Nigerian army, "whoever justifies evil never escapes evil".

If you are informed about American politics, you ought to have known that IPOB has not done or said even 1/10 of what folks in California and elsewhere in the US are doing and saying to USA and Trump. Some even destroy America's historic monuments, and physically attack anyone that opposes them. Yet, none of them has been killed and no military activity was deployed there.

The problem of the FG is delusion. They see IPOB as a minority group of touts - which is so laughable and cannot be further from the truth.

FG is totally way out of touch with the reality on ground in the SE and SS. Someone should tell them.

I just want to hope it's not already too late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2L5eBQwPCg

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FGN Is Making A Gross, Terrible And Probably Irredeemable Mistake! by orikoku: 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
Re: FGN Is Making A Gross, Terrible And Probably Irredeemable Mistake! by Flets: 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2017
Events of the past few days killed every hope of a united one Nigeria. Infact, restructuring is already too late.

8 Likes

Re: FGN Is Making A Gross, Terrible And Probably Irredeemable Mistake! by SwiftME: 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
Flets:
Events of the past few days killed every hope of a united one Nigeria. Infact, restructuring is already too late.
The Country is really sinking every single day, and yet some folks are too blind to see.

4 Likes

Re: FGN Is Making A Gross, Terrible And Probably Irredeemable Mistake! by Cinkq: 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
Nigeria govt not making any mistake at the moment at all,whatever harsh reaction you are getting today you brought it upon yourself. Infact the Nigeria army suprised me with the levity manner they were handling ipob affairs in the past. There are different videos on you tube that shows ipob members are no longer respecting the Nigeria army and the sovereignty of the country,and you espect the govt. to keep folding hands in the face of ipob provocations?that is not posible. Instead of blaming the Nigeria govt it's you people that should retrace your steps before things get more sour for you than you are currently experiencing. THE EFFECTS OF YOUR UNGUIDED STATEMENTS LIKE NIGERIA WILL BURN TO HARSHES,WE ARE GOING TO SINK NIGERIA IS WHAT YOU ARE GETTING TODAY. BUT UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU IT HAS STARTED BURNING AGAIN IN YOUR REGION . United nattion will do this and that to Nigeria,how is the international law helping you nowsad Nonsense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FGN Is Making A Gross, Terrible And Probably Irredeemable Mistake! by paschu: 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
The short sightedness and reactionary tendencies of the FGN is super alarming. Seriously.

Flets:

1 Like

Re: FGN Is Making A Gross, Terrible And Probably Irredeemable Mistake! by rottennaija(m): 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
paschu:

For those of you who revel, rejoice and justify the mindless killings of unarmed civilians by the Nigerian army, "whoever justifies evil never escapes evil".

If you are informed about American politics, you ought to have known that IPOB has not done or said even 1/10 of what folks in California and elsewhere in the US are doing and saying to USA and Trump. Some even destroy America's historic monuments, and physically attack anyone that opposes them. Yet, none of them has been killed and no military activity was deployed there.

The problem of the FG is delusion. They see IPOB as a minority group of touts - which is so laughable and cannot be further from the truth.

FG is totally way out of touch with the reality on ground in the SE and SS. Someone should tell them.

Please, remove South south from your nonsense

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FGN Is Making A Gross, Terrible And Probably Irredeemable Mistake! by wahles(m): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2017
When someone said give me 'Biafra or death' I wonder what he had in mind

4 Likes

Re: FGN Is Making A Gross, Terrible And Probably Irredeemable Mistake! by SarkinYarki: 1:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
It time for well meaning people everywhere to beckon Buhari to please go , his presence in leadership has always taken Nigeria backwards all the the time

2 Likes

Re: FGN Is Making A Gross, Terrible And Probably Irredeemable Mistake! by paschu: 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
Don't worry, You will soon get tired of the killings.

wahles:

2 Likes

Re: FGN Is Making A Gross, Terrible And Probably Irredeemable Mistake! by Goke7: 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
SarkinYarki:
It time for well meaning people everywhere to beckon Buhari to please go , his presence in leadership has always taken Nigeria backwards all the the time
I thought your leader said he is no more grin that it's a sudanese in aso rock

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FGN Is Making A Gross, Terrible And Probably Irredeemable Mistake! by pryme(m): 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
wahles:

They don't understand what it means when they say
"be careful what you wish for"

7 Likes

Re: FGN Is Making A Gross, Terrible And Probably Irredeemable Mistake! by SarkinYarki: 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
Goke7:

I thought your leader said he is no more grin that it's a sudanese in aso rock

Well this is not time for you childish jokes Goke..Even if you don't pity yourself you can pity your parent and stand for something right for once

1 Like

Re: FGN Is Making A Gross, Terrible And Probably Irredeemable Mistake! by Ereolamide: 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
What mistake are they making, do you want one Nigeria, if no, let them keep making these mistakes so Nigeria can disintegrate, aren't you a Biafran?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FGN Is Making A Gross, Terrible And Probably Irredeemable Mistake! by wahles(m): 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
paschu:
Don't worry, You will soon get tired of the killings.

Point of correction, we would all soon get tired of d killings, b u hausa, ibo or yoruba. Pikin wey no get home training, na for outside dem go train am.

Deir blood is on dah dude dah said 'Biafra or death ' not me

3 Likes

Re: FGN Is Making A Gross, Terrible And Probably Irredeemable Mistake! by paschu: 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
Just relax. Everyone of you will soon regret these killings. Just wait.

wahles:
Point of correction, we would all soon get tired of d killings, b u hausa, ibo or yoruba. Pikin wey no get home training, na for outside dem go train am.

Deir blood is on dah dude dah said 'Biafra or death ' not me

1 Like

Re: FGN Is Making A Gross, Terrible And Probably Irredeemable Mistake! by shukuokukobambi: 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
paschu:

Flets:

Stop complaining and crying. Your calamities will lead to a break up of the country as you have always boasted with "biafra or death" and we'll all happily go our separate ways. angry

Now what's wrong with that? cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FGN Is Making A Gross, Terrible And Probably Irredeemable Mistake! by shukuokukobambi: 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ereolamide:
What mistake are they making, do you want one Nigeria, if no, let them keep making these mistakes so Nigeria can disintegrate, aren't you a Biafran?

The guy matter tire me.

paschu, flets and other chest beating cowards, have you clowns not been wanting the country to disintegrate since? shouldn't you be praying for buhari and buratai to continue dancing with the python so this can happen very quickly?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FGN Is Making A Gross, Terrible And Probably Irredeemable Mistake! by Ereolamide: 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

The guy matter tire me.

paschu, flets and other chest beating cowards, have you clowns not been wanting the country to disintegrate since? shouldn't you be praying for buhari and buratai to continue dancing with the python so this can happen very quickly?
You should be used to Igbos by know, all that nonsense the toddler wrote up there is just the normal Igbo grandstanding even in the throes of defeat, instead of begging for sympathy, the stupid boy has resorted emotional blackmail.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FGN Is Making A Gross, Terrible And Probably Irredeemable Mistake! by wahles(m): 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2017
paschu:

Sadly yes, I v educated chaps up der as friends.
Im sure u ain't in d SE or SS typing now. Probably enjoying d peaceful confines of d west or north, Sad

2 Likes

Re: FGN Is Making A Gross, Terrible And Probably Irredeemable Mistake! by shukuokukobambi: 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ereolamide:

You should be used to Igbos by know, all that nonsense the toddler wrote up there is just the normal Igbo grandstanding even in the throes of defeat, instead of begging for sympathy, the stupid boy has resorted emotional blackmail.

I shouted one idiot down in my office today who wanted to blackmail me with the 'awo betrayed us in 1967' nonsense their elders fed them with. I used to be very nice and politically correct with these guys before but not anymore. You pity them today, they bite you tomorrow.

The python they clamored for is playing in their backyard now and they must dance to it's music angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FGN Is Making A Gross, Terrible And Probably Irredeemable Mistake! by paschu: 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2017
No. Just keep cheering the madness.

wahles:

Sadly I yes, I v educated chaps up der as friends.
Im sure u ain't in d SE or SS typing now. Probably enjoying d peaceful confines of d west or north, Sad
Re: FGN Is Making A Gross, Terrible And Probably Irredeemable Mistake! by Ereolamide: 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I shouted one idiot down in my office today who wanted to blackmail me with the 'awo betrayed us in 1967' nonsense their elders fed them with. I used to be very nice and politically correct with these guys before but not anymore. You pity them today, they bite you tomorrow.

The python they clamored for is playing in their backyard now and they must dance to it's music angry

Dance ke?

Pigbos have been running away since the days of ojuiku, all they're doing now is whipping up emotional sentiments- if you support zoo army evil will befall you bla bla bla, Buhari caused this, Nigeria have lost Igbos forever, and the cowards keep drooling the same slobbery nonsense over and over.

Awo betrayed them indeed, this time around they'd blame Osibanjo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FGN Is Making A Gross, Terrible And Probably Irredeemable Mistake! by babyfaceafrica: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
Is it your mistake?

3 Likes

Re: FGN Is Making A Gross, Terrible And Probably Irredeemable Mistake! by paschu: 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2017
Idiots who feel like you said worse things when the military invaded ND and Tompolo's house. But idiots are usually too dumb and shallow to evolve. Thus you have started the usual early rants about illegal invasion of SE. But don't worry - EVERYONE OF YOU will soon regret your cheer of these wanton killings of unarmed civilians.

Ereolamide:

Re: FGN Is Making A Gross, Terrible And Probably Irredeemable Mistake! by Ereolamide: 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
paschu:
Idiots who feel like you said worse things when the military invaded ND and Tompolo's house. But idiots are usually too dumb and shallow to evolve. Thus you have started the usual early rants about illegal invasion of SE. But don't worry - EVERYONE OF YOU will soon regret your cheer of these wanton killings of unarmed civilians.

Atleast learn to write a coherent sentence before quoting me.

1 Like

Re: FGN Is Making A Gross, Terrible And Probably Irredeemable Mistake! by paschu: 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
Your fist word is not an English word. And, sorry, I'm not responsible for your dementia and comprehension disorder.

Ereolamide:

Atleast learn to write a coherent sentence before quoting me.
Re: FGN Is Making A Gross, Terrible And Probably Irredeemable Mistake! by kn23h(m): 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2017
No mistake grin

Nnamdi made the mistake of targeting Yorubas in his hate speech.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FGN Is Making A Gross, Terrible And Probably Irredeemable Mistake! by paschu: 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
undecided

kn23h:
No mistake grin

Nnamdi made the mistake of targeting Yorubas in his hate speech.
Re: FGN Is Making A Gross, Terrible And Probably Irredeemable Mistake! by igbeke: 7:39am On Sep 15, 2017
paschu:

Bro you have said it all.

I wonder the type of constitution and people we have in this part of the world.

Its even more shameful when you see them celebrating a president we should have all come together and tagged a terrorist.

In the last presidential election in Nigeria, they gullibly followed him because he told thm of change. Unknown to them, he and his people actually meant "change of power from the south to the north". Today we are seeing the dividend of their fruds. Now the new slogan is that our unity is non negotiable. Which type of constitution is that, does it represent the interest of the people? Were the people adequately represented when it was been put together?

If not, let us all clamour that it be jettisoned. Living together is not by force, except of course the parasites won't just let go of their hosts as it is now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Escapes Being Mobbed By Taxi And Bus Drivers After Refusing To Pay / See What Happens When You Listen Too Much To Motivational Speakers - Pic / Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.