Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ?? (971 Views)

With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? / Akinwumi Adesina: Nigeria’s Poverty Situation Is Unacceptable / Atiku Arrived Owerri Airport For Abia Campaign Rally-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ?? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
Seriously what must the people of Abia state do to get it right with their leadership because as of today it's the worse governed state in the south in the last 20 years?
Should the federal government forcefully merge it with ebonyi that is now getting it right or outrightly nuke it like I've suggested in the past

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ?? by brainbox80: 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
HEY, I KNOW THERE IS A LEGISLATIVE COUNCIL IN THAT STATE, SO THEY SHOULD DO THE NEEDFUL. AND THE PEOPLE OF ABIA TOO ...
Re: Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ?? by MetaPhysical: 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
The following people are sons of Abia. a decaying state -

Meles AlBarnawi.
Immhotep
Igboson
Lzaa

Make una comot for Nairaland and go help Ikpeazu fix your state. Yeye people.

5 Likes

Re: Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ?? by hisgrace090: 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
brainbox80:
HEY, I KNOW THERE IS A LEGISLATIVE COUNCIL IN THAT STATE, SO THEY SHOULD DO THE NEEDFUL. AND THE PEOPLE OF ABIA TOO ...

I have said it before that the problem facing abia state today is that of extreme greediness.

Almost all abia state politicians are too greedy and self centered which makes them to care less about the state.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ?? by naijadrivablog: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
I don't know why this thread is cracking me up grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ?? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
Seriously its really frustrating the state Abia is in today.
At the end of Ikpeazu's tenure, it will be 24 f*ucking years without direction for the state and nobody seems to be worried.
You might think I'm trolling but im actually really sad especially seeing what can actually be achieved in a short time with the right leader as in case of ebonyi.
Re: Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ?? by LZAA: 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Meles AlBarnawi.
Immhotep
Igboson
Lzaa

Shatap

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ?? by MetaPhysical: 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
LZAA:

Shatap

You better go help Ikpeazu fix that filth infested state.

If I were Buhari I would declare state of hygiene emergency and send health inspectors and sanitation officials to take over government from Ikpeazu and manage the state until it is fitting for innocent citizens currently endangered.

5 Likes

Re: Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ?? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Meles AlBarnawi.
Immhotep
Igboson
Lzaa

Abia state amaka.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ?? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Meles AlBarnawi.
Immhotep
Igboson
Lzaa

Omoluabi you should have quoted me by my full name.....Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ?? by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
The way the e warriors avoid threads like these amuses me everytime. The experts on how to develop SW kikikiki

5 Likes

Re: Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ?? by muykem: 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
OP is not from Abia. The Last general election showed that Abians are pleased with their governor performance in infrastructure, health, education e.t.c. let stop taking paracetamol for another person headache.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ?? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
As far Abia state.

All Nnamdi kanu need to do is to drop dynamite there and raze everywhere to dust both living and non living creatures.

The ashes should be thrown to Osisioma river if it didn't try up after the tsunami.
Re: Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ?? by Afamed: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
Omnibus:
Seriously what must the people of Abia state do to get it right with their leadership because as of today it's the worse governed state in the south in the last 20 years?
Should the federal government forcefully merge it with ebonyi that is now getting it right or outrightly nuke it like I've suggested in the past
Abia is in the hand of LZAA and Imhotep. Their matron Adaibeku, are all happy with the happening in Abia.As far as they are concerned Abia is the Florida of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ?? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
muykem:
OP is not from Abia. The Last general election showed that Abians are pleased with their governor performance in infrastructure, health, education e.t.c. let stop taking paracetamol for another person headache.
Yes I'm not from Abia state, but at least I'm Igbo.
If you are not concerned about the state of Abia today then this thread is not meant for you

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ?? by Peacemaker5129(f): 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
I weep for Kerosene distributor

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ?? by fergie001: 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
God bless Nigeria.....

I have no comment on this matter because I don't want to feel bad.

Let's just say:
God bless "God's Own State".
Re: Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ?? by comradewanle(m): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
With this kind of complaints, Abia is the next state to be hijacked by APC. OSHO Baba, hope u dey hear nw? Local man is tired of governance in Abia state. Local man cannot can again

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ?? by seankafor(m): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
I think those niggas are used to whatever they been through.
Just like north is used to illiteracy and terrorism
Re: Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ?? by helinues: 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
No be an Abian man just appointed as a judge in California...

Abia remain same just cos clueless people gave been governing the state
Re: Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ?? by helinues: 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
Afamed:

Abia is in the hand of LZAA and Imhotep. Their matron Adaibeku, are all happy with the happening in Abia.As far as they are concerned Abia is the Florida of Nigeria

Imagine they are all from Abia state.. The Ada girl even share same town with Orji's Ibeku..

Yet they are more concerned about the development in SW states..

Shame

LZAA Imhotep immhotep gmbuharii

Come and sheee shomething

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ?? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
helinues:

Imagine they are all from Abia state.. The Ada girl even share same town with Orji's Ibeku..

Shame

But Lagos is 51% Igbo grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ?? by helinues: 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
immhotep:

Yeah based on the well researched efforts of Igbos Bureau of Statistics ( IBS)

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ?? by MetaPhysical: 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Omoluabi you should have quoted me by my full name.....Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Albarnawi...thats your full name. A Nairaland terrorist! grin
Re: Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ?? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
The people of Abia must be a special breed of humans if they can live with all that filth and still be alive.

I urge scientists the world over to come and study these people.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ?? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
immhotep:

True and New York is 92% Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ?? by MetaPhysical: 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
Afamed:

grin grin grin
Adaibeku will become Abiaibeku.

Was this not same state governed by Orji Uzor Kalu? When he ended his service to the state he left everything clean, immaculate and well oiled ...running well. What happened since?

OUK is the best qualified politician out of SE, the only person fit for presidential candidacy.

Oohhhh, I miss beautiful Aba and its serene, well laid out streets and clean markets. What happened?

Chukwu Okike Abiama!
Re: Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ?? by FakeManna: 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
helinues:
No be an Abian man just appointed as a judge in California...

Abia remain same just cos clueless people gave been governing the state
[/s]
Re: Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ?? by FakeManna: 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Shame

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ?? by FakeManna: 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Yeah based on the well researched efforts of Igbos Bureau of Statistics ( IBS)
[/s]
Re: Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ?? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You better go help Ikpeazu fix that filth infested state.

If I were Buhari I would declare state of hygiene emergency and send health inspectors and sanitation officials to take over government from Ikpeazu and manage the state until it is fitting for innocent citizens currently endangered.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Appeals To Nigerian Youths To Stay & Advance The Cause Of Your Motherland / Supreme Court Goofed on Bayelsa / "Biafra An International Crime Scene"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.