Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Stomach Pains- Causes, Symptoms And Tips To Reduce It!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stomach Pains- Causes, Symptoms And Tips To Reduce It!!! (2149 Views)

Man Pulls 17ft Long 'Alien' Tapeworm From His Bum After Stomach Pains (Graphic) / Help My Dad Has Severe Stomach Pains / Stammering: Steps On How To Reduce It And Speech Therapy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stomach Pains- Causes, Symptoms And Tips To Reduce It!!! by mattiu(m): 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
The phrases stomach pain is usually used to define any particular uncomfortableness that we experience in the region between the underside of the breastbone along with the groin. Much of this region can be referred to more accurately as the abdominal area. Be that as it may, a lot of people make use of the terms stomach pains to depict sharp pains in the region instead of abdominal pains.

As we get older from kids to adults, you will find out there are occasions when we have to cope with abdominal pain. Temporary illnesses such as influenza as well as some virus-like infections can make us feel cramps or perhaps abdominal nausea, although some injuries can also bring about serious stomach pain. The most critical thing is to be informed in instances of sickness, or maybe pain involving the tummy is that they are indicators of our health and well being, and should not be overlooked.

Understanding the Causes of Stomach Nausea and Pain

The human belly is a delicate organ; it works like the laboratory by which all eatables (foods and drinks) must pass before it can reach the delicate intestines and transported to`other parts of the body. At times, nevertheless, something more than foods is accountable for abdominal pain. Probably the most common causes of stomach pain are pregnancy, Food poisoning, appendicitis, ulcers, menstrual cramps, and also infections, etc.

In this article, I will forego talking about things that cause pain that develop in the lower abdomen such as groin pain and maybe appendicitis as well as concentrate on pain resulting from diseases and disorders in the region from the bottom part of the rib cage to beneath the navel. They are as follows:

1. Over-indulging- The simple act of overeating or perhaps eating extremely fast can lead to stomach pain. You may even consume an item you should not. Certain foods result in allergic reactions in the body, or perhaps might be too hard for the digestive system to deal with.

2. Tummy viruses- Of course, there are short-term stomach problems and also conditions which can bring about sharp stomach pains. These include an abdominal virus ( often referred to as the "stomach flu" ) which also tends to produce vomiting, nausea and also diarrhea.

Also Read: Effective Hair Loss Solutions

3. Gastritis- Gastritis is a health problem which is characterized by an inflammatory reaction in an area of the tummy lining. Stomach ulcers are a kind of gastritis that can result in intense, extremely sharp stomach pains.

4. Cancers- Unfortunately, several forms of cancer cause absolutely no pain until they come at a serious phase. However, at a particular point, sharp pain is a typical sign. Stomach cancer is quite rare in the US at present, but anyone who has it is prone to experience severe stomach pain.

5. Spleen- The Splenomegaly is the medical phrase for an enlarged spleen. If in case you have splenomegaly, it is a signal that there is some other underlying disease or disorder. Anemia, Infection, or perhaps cancer are among the likely sources. A ruptured spleen, which is resulting from a blow or maybe injury of some sort, will lead to sharp abdominal pains.

6. Gallbladder problems- Should you suddenly begin to feel sharp tummy pains soon after you eat a fatty, delicious, high cholesterol food, it might be a sign gallbladder issue. Gallbladder troubles occur when excess cholesterol goes into the gallbladder at one time, as well as the gallbladder has stress processing it effectively. A gallbladder attack not just brings about sharp stomach pains, but can also cause pains on the side as well as the back between the shoulder blades.

Symptoms of Stomach Pain
Many instances, people can say that their tummy is hurting, despite the fact that the root of the distress is the abdomen or even the esophagus. It is vital that you are knowledgeable about the symptoms of pain, so as to correctly report your experience to your doctor.

Watch out for:

Stabbing, twisting, cramp-like, dull or perhaps piercing pains in the abdominal areas
Tummy pain can build slowly, beginning relatively mild and also becoming severe, or even coming on strong but just lasting for a couple of minutes.
Throwing up can also be a part of the serious pain. However, this will not always make you look and feel better.

Simple Tips to Reduce the Pain generally

1. According to web MD, soft pain can be relieved by medications or perhaps non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs-NSAID- such as ibuprofen and also aspirin.

2 .Consuming peppermints before as well as after your meals can also help lessen your possibilities of getting a stomach pain after eating that is brought on by indigestion or even bloating.

3. One way to help stay away from stomach pain after consuming food is to ensure you drink enough fluid when eating. The fluid (drinking water or perhaps juice are perfect choices) will help the food to break down which helps the digestive process.

4. When I have heartburn or acid reflux, I drink a glass of whole milk. Milk neutralizes the acid that is generated by the stomach.
5. Eliminate junk food, and also eat more gradually. If you are not a junk-food consumer and still experiencing discomfort after your meals, you may have gallbladder disease. Consult your Doctor as soon as possible

6. If you are going through other stomach symptoms of constipation, just like bloating or maybe gas, the easiest thing to do is increase your fiber consumption.

7. Make sure you Eat at the right time. The digestive system's natural contractions are experienced a lot more severely on an empty belly. However be cautious In rare cases an aching tummy could also signify more than hunger. It could be an ulcer.

8. It is vital that you make probiotics part of your lifestyle. Probiotic supplements such as Nutraelle DigestiveCare are produced to assist your body get the most from the food that you consume. If digestive challenges have plagued you, perhaps this might be the ingredient that is omitted to care for your side stomach pain.

This short article is intended exclusively to give you a summary of some possible causes of stomach pains. In a lot of cases, such pains go away after a while with no treatment. However severe stomach pain, or moderate abdominal pain that continues for over a day or so, is worth a consultation with a medical professional.

LIVE HEALTHY AND STAY HEALTHY

For more health tips, please visit Source: HEALTH TIPS

1 Like

Re: Stomach Pains- Causes, Symptoms And Tips To Reduce It!!! by Gratefulheart2(f): 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
Good evening mjblinks. I had to mention you here because I didn't get your pm Ma. Can I drop my phone number or can you please give me yours so I can reach you tomorrow Ma. I am in Lagos mainland Ma.
Re: Stomach Pains- Causes, Symptoms And Tips To Reduce It!!! by mjblinks(f): 5:06am On Oct 14, 2021
Gratefulheart2:
Good evening mjblinks. I had to mention you here because I didn't get your pm Ma. Can I drop my phone number or can you please give me yours so I can reach you tomorrow Ma. I am in Lagos mainland Ma.

You can drop your number Ma. Although I replied your mail.
Re: Stomach Pains- Causes, Symptoms And Tips To Reduce It!!! by Gratefulheart2(f): 7:00am On Oct 14, 2021
[quote author=mjblinks post=106719027]

You c
Re: Stomach Pains- Causes, Symptoms And Tips To Reduce It!!! by Gratefulheart2(f): 8:31am On Oct 14, 2021
[quote author=Gratefulheart2 post=106720576] Good morning Mama.
Re: Stomach Pains- Causes, Symptoms And Tips To Reduce It!!! by Gratefulheart2(f): 8:35am On Oct 14, 2021
[quote author=Gratefulheart2 post=106720576]

(1) (Reply)

Doctors At ISTH Irrua Respond To Mass Casualty Involving UBTH JOHESU / Corona Virus: Checkout Borno State Test And Isolation Centre - Pictures / Men, How Long Can Stay Stay Off Sex Once Your Wife Gives Birth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.