Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Are Bankers Stingy? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are Bankers Stingy? (3290 Views)

For Bankers, Ex Bankers And Bankers To Be / Bankers Whats The Way Forward?? / Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Bankers Stingy? by GboyegaD(m): 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2010
Bankers are assumed to be stingy. But na our fault? Imagine, some naughty people go sit down somewhere dey calculate your salary. I could remember one day I told my cousin the salary scale of his friend and the funny guy just carry phone divide the stuff by 12 start to dey assume so tey I need clear im illusion. The problem is that so many people believe we earn so much because of our flamboyant lifestyle that is so dependent on loans and besides, we tend to have so many people waiting to share our salary.

Stanfordx:

I hate u al bankers,u might nt be stingy bt humanizerz.U al pursue al the newly employed girls in the bank both your staff bomber to bomber including bank managers.My girl who jst startd her I.T in the bank are been molested sexualy both married n unmarid bankers.I hate u al.
Permit me to let you know that bankers may be termed womanizers because most times, we are confined all through the day and has no place to dissipate our energy and stress, thus, it is natural when we see an object we can use to dissipate same to tend to flock around them.
Re: Are Bankers Stingy? by Sagamite(m): 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2010
GboyegaD:

Permit me to let you know that bankers may be termed womanizers because most times, we are confined all through the day and has no place to dissipate our energy and stress, thus, it is natural when we see an object we can use to dissipate same to tend to flock around them.

For your sake, I hope you do not dissipate it on women that spell womaniser as humanizerz.  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Bankers Stingy? by etutor: 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2010
wink Stingyness! l dont think shud come from profession but from nature.
Re: Are Bankers Stingy? by senetee(m): 5:09pm On May 02, 2010
Sagamite:

For you sake, I hope you do not dissipate it on women that spell womaniser as humanizerz. grin grin grin grin grin

LOL5

I concur mate grin smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I One Combine Mba With Acca / In progress / Wema Bank Pay Package.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.