Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Married Women Let Share Our Bad And Good Experiences In Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women Let Share Our Bad And Good Experiences In Marriage (1485 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make / Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Women Let Share Our Bad And Good Experiences In Marriage by ajayme(f): 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2010
WE CULD LEARN FRM EACH OTHER, WE CAN ALSO GIVE SINCERE ADVICE TO ONE ANODA. PLS THIS IS FOR ONLY THE REASONABLE AND RESPONSIBLE MARRIED WOMEN WHO WANT TO SHARE THEIR EXPERENCES.

HOW DO U COPE WITH INLAWS THAT STAYS IN UR HOME RIGHT FROM THE YEAR U GOT MARRIED TILL NOW. THEY EVEN DONT LIKE DOIN ANY THING IN THE HOUSE, HOW DO U COPE WITHOUT STEPPIN ON TOES?
Re: Married Women Let Share Our Bad And Good Experiences In Marriage by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 28, 2010
Re: Married Women Let Share Our Bad And Good Experiences In Marriage by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2010
Re: Married Women Let Share Our Bad And Good Experiences In Marriage by ajayme(f): 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2010
@ chair cover- honestly marriage is not as easy as its seems wen one was still single. all u do then was to think abt ur self alone but now u think of alot of people. especially when uvelike 4 of ur hubby's siblings stayin with u, men! it isnt easy. every woman 's dreamis to be with her hubby ALONE, and if there is going to be any addition it shd be her kids.but opposite is wat most of us get now. the suppose in-laws that stays with u xpects u to do somethings which ordinarily u wouldnt ve done. culture also gives roomforsome rubbish especially yoruba and igbo culture.
Re: Married Women Let Share Our Bad And Good Experiences In Marriage by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2010
marrid foks in d house pls contribute and lt dos unmarrid learn. merci beaucoup. r r
Re: Married Women Let Share Our Bad And Good Experiences In Marriage by Nobody: 11:24am On May 01, 2010
Bad experiences?
Except for the occasional quarells which i think is quite normal normal in any relationship, i don't think i've had any.

Although i used to feel quite hurt and angry after each bout of quarell, they usually brought my hubby and i closer and made us understand each other more. The good experiences i can't begin to recount.

Luckily, i don't have any of my in-laws staying with me.
I imagine it must be very tough but i think the key is understanding. Study them and try to know what makes them tick.

Try as much as possible not to quarell with them cos sooner or later they would leave.
I don't believe they intend living in their brother/uncle/son's house forever.
Re: Married Women Let Share Our Bad And Good Experiences In Marriage by OEO: 6:02pm On May 01, 2010
I am coming on this thread soon to share my experiences of 5 solid years.
Re: Married Women Let Share Our Bad And Good Experiences In Marriage by Pittbaby(f): 12:26am On May 03, 2010
I can share what I learnt , my husband and I have known each other for several years , but we have also had to endure long periods of seperation during our courtship and now marriage due to the nature of his work and mine . Without getting into the details the biggest lesson i learnt is that t.i.t.-for-tat is definately a recipe for disaster. You will think that a grown adult will know that , but when someone that you love does even the smallest thing wrong you are so tempted to act against your better judgement. I have learnt that retaliation hurts you more and talking and working things out is the best approach to any problem

sounds like common sense right. Common sense is not so common when you let your emotions run things . I just thank God that we were only working out small issues before i learnt this lil lesson.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Let Share Our Bad And Good Experiences In Marriage by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 05, 2010
Mhmmmmm.

Oya, where all the remaining NL Married Women dey?.

Come here on time.

Come and give and receive lectures.

(1) (Reply)

Brother And Sister / Lesbianism: What To Do / Pains After A Scan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.