Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group (3759 Views)

Atiku/obi Receive Warm Welcome In Lagos Despite Work Day / South-East Governors To Buhari: We Need Service Chief From Igboland ​ / IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by perez100: 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
These Yoruba fools online - I mean the parasites don't want Igbo in their land yet they go mad supporting one Nigeria. Lets split but they are afraid. Dead thread!
Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by MetaPhysical: 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ngozi123:

I suppose you think that we taught you how to kidnap people, cut off their body parts for money rituals and rape women, don't you? undecided

People like you are the reason why Nigeria will never progress. Keep blaming Ndigbo for all of your problems- let's see how far that'll take you undecided.

We are content with our own crimes. We don't need any more imported to us.
End of talk!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by shukuokukobambi: 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ngozi123:

So what you're saying here is that because the British haven't returned all the artifacts they stole from Nigeria and Nigerians aren't complaining, we should be grateful that we had what was rightly ours returned back to us. I suppose, despite the fact that you live in a third world country and have unsafe roads, high levels of insecurity, crime and disease, you should be grateful that you didn't live in the during the time of the Bubonic Plague, right? Do you see how stupid this reasoning is?

Wouldn't it have been nice if we just sat on them like the ikwerres and ijaws did? At least there could have been equivalence between us. What rubbish is this about the bubonic plague? Did it come on Europe because some sods lost properties in a war? You clowns just throw words you understand little of around cheesy

This is not even taking into account all of the evil deeds your godfather, Awo, did to us e.g. £20 scam and the starvation of millions of Biafran civilians. We will never forget.

You should be grateful. Your ancestors banked with Azikiwe's bank. Why didn't he return their funds to them? Did you return the money you looted from Benin branch of CBN during your occupation of Benin?

Btw, whatever you think of the Ikwerre Igbos, they have never and will likely never commit an equal betrayal to what Afonja did to his own people in the Oyo Empire. That betrayal was legendary and we're still seeing the effects of it today. I wonder why none of you so called proud Yorubas said anything when a Northerner was telling me that the Sultan of Sokoto crowned the Ooni of Ife, implying that he has power and influence in your land? Is the legacy of Afonja that strong? shocked

cheesy cheesy

Very good then. Why then are you crying about the legacy of the war. In war you lose and afonja paid with his life for his stupidity while ojukwu paid for his own stupidity with the lives of 3million of your ancestors plus 50 years of marginalization. Afonja's error is way better than ojukwu's. Infact we still don't know how many will waste away from the Python dance going on now cheesy

Edit: You guys didn't even return all of the properties to the returning Igbos. Ojukwu's family's properties in Lagos were not returned to him after the war. Where are you getting your information from- Awolowo?

cheesy cheesy you've forgotten that his properties were seized because the Federal govt regarded ojukwu as a war criminal and only because he agreed to serve shagari in the NPN was he pardoned?

He also received his entitlements as a Nigerian soldier till he died. Did Effiong receive such? How many biafran soldiers died in abject penury after being abandoned by ojukwu? Be deceiving yourselves cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
THERE'S NO MORE ROOM IN THE SW FOR IGBOS!

IGBOS GO AND DEVELOP YOUR LANDS!

NO BE FIGHT!

IPOB ATTACK YORUBAS: https://www.nairaland.com/4054034/ipob-attack-yorubas-aba

*Nuff said!*

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by shukuokukobambi: 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ngozi123:

Absolutely no one. God willing, we'll get our own country and finally be free of these people.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

While your elders have created the tribe of Northern Igbo in their unity begging trips all over arewa land?

Be deceiving yourselves cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by MetaPhysical: 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2017
perez100:
These Yoruba fools online - I mean the parasites don't want Igbo in their land yet they go mad supporting one Nigeria. Lets split but they are afraid. Dead thread!

You mistake Oduduwa for Arewa...the same way Ojukwu mistook the direction to North and headed to Ore instead of Kaduna.

Watch it now...there was no GPS in 66, you will have no excuse this time around.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by Oloripelebe: 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
Totti9:
This people are funny who is begging you to welcome igbos? Lol

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by Ngozi123(f): 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

While your elders have created the tribe of Northern Igbo in their unity begging trips all over arewa land?

Be deceiving yourselves cheesy

Yet no Igbo person on this thread has expressed a desire to stay in your land, have they?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by julietm123: 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
When Igbos come to Lagos drive them you hear. Noisemakers.
Did you even read? Igbo madness dey worry you. Igbo this, Igbo that.
kn23h:
Sango punish these useless phantom Yoruba group.

We helped them during the biafran war, look how diabolically ungrateful they are today.

They're not welcome.

Next they'll say they own 99% of the SW.

Ibos are NOT welcome to the SW. Let them go to the SS.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ngozi123:

Yet no Igbo person on this thread has expressed a desire to stay in your land, have they?
Better!
No wahala then.
We've made our point.
Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by Ngozi123(f): 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy

Very good then. Why then are you crying about the legacy of the war. In war you lose and afonja paid with his life for his stupidity while ojukwu paid for his own stupidity with the lives of 3million of your ancestors plus 50 years of marginalization. Afonja's error is way better than ojukwu's. Infact we still don't know how many will waste away from the Python dance going on now cheesy

Ojuwku sought to free his people from the grasp of their oppressors whereas Afonja literary sold his people into slavery. How are they the same?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by mightyhazell: 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ngozi123:

I had to re-read this... you helped who during the biafran war? I si gini?
they helped us to starve a whopping 3million kids to death,... while straffing the survivors on foodlines and dispensaries,...
Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by Ngozi123(f): 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
mightyhazell:
they helped us to starve a whopping 3million kids to death,... while straffing the survivors on foodlines and dispensaries,...

Don't mind them. Their arrogance knows no bounds.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by tsdarkside(m): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
kn23h:
Sango punish these useless phantom Yoruba group.

We helped them during the biafran war, look how diabolically ungrateful they are today.

They're not welcome.

Next they'll say they own 99% of the SW.

Ibos are NOT welcome to the SW. Let them go to the SS.

we dont want them in the ss...you keep them...
Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by mightyhazell: 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Which other region apart from Yoruba returned all your properties back to you with rents accrued after the civil war? angry

Did even your Ikwerre cousins and Ijaw ogas do same? angry
am surr u dont bliv dese disgusting n sick lines of urs,... but u tell dem all d same, due to wickedness bordering on dementia
Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by shukuokukobambi: 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ngozi123:

Ojuwku sought to free his people from the grasp of their oppressors whereas Afonja literary sold his people into slavery. How are they the same?

They both wanted freedom. Afonja from Alaafin, ojukwu wanted freedom from Nigeria. Afonja paid with his life but his descendants (Saraki etc) still own the politics of Ilorin. Ojukwu paid with the lives of 3 million of your ancestors plus 50years of worse oppression and countless more deaths. Guess ojukwu was 'wiser' after all cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by shukuokukobambi: 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2017
mightyhazell:
am surr u dont bliv dese disgusting n sick lines of urs,... but u tell dem all d same, due to wickedness bordering on dementia

I know muddy water must have clogged your brain from yesterday's punishment but how dumb and ignorant can you be not to know about abandoned property saga in Niger Delta? Are you sure you've ever left your erosion ravaged hamlet before?
Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by shukuokukobambi: 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ngozi123:

Go to osisioma park in aba or 9th mile in Enugu and count the number of luxurious buses loading your brothers and sisters to Ibadan and Lagos. They seek Yoruba land every day

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by Ngozi123(f): 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

They both wanted freedom from Alaafin, ojukwu wanted freedom from Nigeria. Afonja paid with his life but his descendants (Saraki etc) still own the politics of Ilorin. Ojukwu paid with the lives of 3 million of your ancestors plus 50years of worse oppression and countless more deaths. Guess ojukwu was 'wiser' after all cheesy

I'm sorry- what's the title of the leader of Ilorin?

Also, is that the same Saraki who said this:

"My mother is from Iseyin in Oyo State, while my father is from Ilorin in Kwara State. My great-great grandfather originated from Mali and I am talking about some 150 to 200 years ago. And they are Fulani and that is where we got our Fulani connection from. My great grandfather settled in Ilorin preaching the religion of Islam. A section of Ilorin came from Gwandu and they were religious, but my people came there as practising Muslims from Mali with their own Quran. In fact, the Emir and I used to joke that we had our own Quran and that nobody gave us Quran. My great-grandfather brought our own Quran to Ilorin from Mali to Agbaji where we settled. The Agbaji quarters is about 200 to 300 years old. Over the years, religious piety and devotion have led the prohibition of drumming (in whatever circumstance) in the area."

http://saharareporters.com/2010/12/09/saraki-not-kwara-alhaji-abdulganiyu-folorunsho-abdulrazak

Lmao. These are the people that you're claiming as your own- people who view themselves as proud Fulanis cheesy. He even unashamedly boasts about how his people came to takeover Ilorin and establish Islam there. Like I said before, the legacy of Afonja is still being seen today and you have just proven this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by mightyhazell: 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I know muddy water must have clogged your brain from yesterday's punishment but how dumb and ignorant can you be not to know about abandoned property saga in Niger Delta? Are you sure you've ever left your erosion ravaged hamlet before?
you knw where u lied thru ur putrefying teeth,.. . but u choose to blab about d abandoned saga.. next ur gon be ranting about how a yoruba soldier laid his life down for ironsi,... meanwhile northern soldiers dat carried out the killings hav repeatedly refuted dose barefaced hilarious lies..
Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by Ngozi123(f): 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Go to osisioma park in aba or 9th mile in Enugu and count the number of luxurious buses loading your brothers and sisters to Ibadan and Lagos. They seek Yoruba land every day

Igbos are in Pakistan, Somalia and Mauritania; it doesn't mean that any of these places are desirable locations. They just want to take the opportunities that a lot of the locals haven't taken and send money back home to build their mansions in the East. That is all.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by mightyhazell: 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ngozi123:

"My mother is from Iseyin in Oyo State, while my father is from Ilorin in Kwara State. My great-great grandfather originated from Mali and I am talking about some 150 to 200 years ago. And they are Fulani and that is where we got our Fulani connection from. My great grandfather settled in Ilorin preaching the religion of Islam. A section of Ilorin came from Gwandu and they were religious, but my people came there as practising Muslims from Mali with their own Quran. In fact, the Emir and I used to joke that we had our own Quran and that nobody gave us Quran. My great-grandfather brought our own Quran to Ilorin from Mali to Agbaji where we settled. The Agbaji quarters is about 200 to 300 years old. Over the years, religious piety and devotion have led the prohibition of drumming (in whatever circumstance) in the area."

http://saharareporters.com/2010/12/09/saraki-not-kwara-alhaji-abdulganiyu-folorunsho-abdulrazak

Lmao. These are the people that you're claiming as your own- people who view themselves as proud Fulanis cheesy. He even unashamedly boasts about his people came to takeover Ilorin and establish Islam there. Like I said before, the legacy of Afonja is still being seen today and you have just proven this.
u really gat time for dat drooling demented oaf
Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by shukuokukobambi: 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ngozi123:
[s]

Lmao. These are the people that you're claiming as your own- people who view themselves as proud Fulanis cheesy. He even unashamedly boasts about his people came to takeover Ilorin and establish Islam there. Like I said before, the legacy of Afonja is still being seen today and you have just proven this[/s].

cheesy cheesy

I threw you a bone and you jumped on it. Congrats on Saraki the 'fulani' hero of igbo. At least we can forget the inconsequential 3 million wretched souls who perished in 1967 and the countless thousands since then. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by Ajeyo(m): 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2017
We have had enough of Igbos here in the West,These are people that it is that very thing you forbid them from doing that they will vow to do.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by Ngozi123(f): 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2017
mightyhazell:
u really gat time for dat drooling demented oaf

Sometimes, I just like to enlighten people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by Ngozi123(f): 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy

I threw you a bone and you jumped on it. Congrats on Saraki the 'fulani' hero of igbo. At least we can forget the inconsequential 3 million wretched souls who perished in 1967 and the countless thousands since then. cheesy cheesy

Stop trying to save face. You thought that Saraki considered himself a Yoruba man instead of a Fulani man and I proved otherwise. Only God knows how many Yorubas have suffered and are still suffering today due to Afonja's duplicity. It's a real shame undecided.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by shukuokukobambi: 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
mightyhazell:
you knw where u lied thru ur putrefying mouth,.. but u choose to blab about d abandoned saga.. next ur gon be ranting about how a yoruba soldier laid his life down for ironsi,... meanwhile northern soldiers dat carried out the killings hav repeatedly refuted dose barefaced hilarious lies..

Truly the swim in muddy water under koboko did a lasting damage to your brain. Stop projecting your lying character on me. I'm not the one that has been lying about having missiles and bombs to fight Nigeria

You can decide to deny your ancestors ever had properties in Niger Delta before the war. You can even claim they were all squatters to avoid you facing the truth. Whenever I go to mile 1 in port Harcourt, I see your brothers now paying rents to ikwerre and ijaw on properties their fathers once owned

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by EponOjuku: 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ngozi123:

I had to re-read this... you helped who during the biafran war? I si gini?

Where was your Igbo father when Banjo a Yoruba man was leading Biafran troops?

Where were the elders of your family when Soyinka was imprisoned for supporting you flatheaded ingrates?

Haven't you generational cowards insulted Banjo and Soyinka severally on this forum?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by shukuokukobambi: 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ngozi123:

Stop trying to save face. You thought that Saraki considered himself a Yoruba man instead of a Fulani man and I proved otherwise. Only God knows how many Yorubas have suffered and are still suffering today due to Afonja's duplicity. It's a real shame undecided.

Bukola Saraki with Sister Gbemisola Saraki and brother OLanrewaju Saraki with father Olusola Saraki married to Toyin Saraki doesn't need to tell a sensible man he's Yoruba before the sane man knows. Only desperate ipob get too dumb to realise it cheesy

Continue celebrating that Bukky is Fulani cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by EponOjuku: 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
mightyhazell:

Your ancestors foolishly went to war against those feeding them. That's why kwashiorkor wiped out your fathers.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by shukuokukobambi: 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ngozi123:

Igbos are in Pakistan, Somalia and Mauritania; it doesn't mean that any of these places are desirable locations. They just want to take the opportunities that a lot of the locals haven't taken and send money back home to build their mansions in the East. That is all.

Good you get the message.they're even in borno with all the boko haram as we type here
Re: Nigerians Displaced From Igboland Are Welcome In Swest Nigeria - Yoruba Group by hilroy: 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
Just to add, all the five alaigbo states has total area of 29500 sq. km, and with Igbos claiming their population is over 30 million in Nigeria. If all Igbos relocate to their region, this will result in population density of almost 1100 persons per sq.km and the most densely populated country in Africa by wide margin. It will be a total carnage and annihilation.

God punish any Yoruba that extend hands of invitation to these obnoxiously chest beating ingrates. These people must have their country

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apc's Lies And Half Truths - A Rebuttal To Progress69 Thread / Osun Commences Construction Of N2.7bn Shopping Mall. PICS / PDP Uncovers Two Multi-million Dollar Businesses Owned By Buhari In India Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.