Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos (6045 Views)

IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu / Guns Cant Kill IPOB Again As They Do Odeshi Charm VIDEO / Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos by ExInferis(m): 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
amiibaby:
This evening in terminus market jos there were creaming and shouting as Hausa/almajiri started Chasing people with Matchet and other weapons matcheting every Christian on there way... As at now tension is still high, heavy traffic congestion and crowd seeking for refuge

Choi.

You sabi lie.

People like you are dangerous.

There's panic and stampede on account of rumors about about some small skirmish between igboes and hausas. But no one can tell precisely where it happened so people scampered to safety just in case.

I just left Ahmadu Bello Way just a few meters from Terminus an hour ago.

God punish you.

5 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos by MalcoImX: 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
RomeSankara:
Our Elder states men need to take a stand now and send the evil bitter Scorpion back to Daura..No Nigerian can win under such a hateful clueless leadership
Your Nnamdi is the evil that needs to be sent to wherever he comes from.

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos by igbeke: 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
All thanks to bubu for putting the country into anarchy.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos by auntysimbiat(f): 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
Too bad
Re: Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos by elpj: 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
Nigeria has never been divided like this before. The presidency is just quit while d situation is getting out of hand? No word from the president and we are saying Nigeria should be one and peaceful? I'm scare at the way the country is going.
Re: Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos by auntysimbiat(f): 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
VIDEO OF MAN STABBED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lVl5xkBjo4

lalasticlala seun , attach the video
Re: Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos by ikennahillary: 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2017
Point of correction ...IGBO ARE NOT IPOB ...nnamdi kanu is ipob and his touts...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos by ikennahillary: 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2017
igbeke:
All thanks to bubu for putting the country into anarchy.
Noooo I will not concur to that...nnamdi kanu should be blamed and if anything happens to Igbo's in the north ,nnamdi and his family should be held responsible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos by vellie: 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
amiibaby:
This evening in terminus market jos there were creaming and shouting as Hausa/almajiri started Chasing people with Matchet and other weapons matcheting every Christian on there way... As at now tension is still high, heavy traffic congestion and crowd seeking for refuge
OP its true there is tension buh the truth is No one knows... Who or what started it... Tarminus market was closed by 5 as a result.....
Buh no 1 is comfirmed marcheted yet...
Come on...
I was even in Tarminus by 4 , 5 this evening.... It seemed so tensed.... "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos by Anticabal: 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
Every anti-Biafran is a pro-fulani herdsmen
Re: Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
No Picture

No Video

No mention of victim

Just rumor.

SMH

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos by vellie: 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
No Picture

No Video

No mention of victim

Just rumor.

SMH

though its True... Buh i disgree when she said Hausa men are after "IPOB"
just wondering must The hausa's be blamed 4 everythn.? Thres actually unrest... Buh the truth is no 1 knows what or abi who caused it.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
vellie:

though its True... Buh i disgree when she said Hausa men are after "IPOB"
just wondering must The hausa's be blamed 4 everythn.? Thres actually unrest... Buh the truth is no 1 knows what or abi who caused it.....
It could be a case of two fighting

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos by dustmalik: 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
ikennahillary:
Point of correction ...IGBO ARE NOT IPOB ...nnamdi kanu is ipob and his touts...
Agreed. But when it breaks out, there'll be no difference anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos by Annie939(f): 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
otitokoroleti:
Buhari is busy fuccking Aisha stinking pussy
cc sarrki
you mean Aisha Buhari the suicide bomber from yola
Re: Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos by malton: 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Not really. I was at the market when the issue started.

What happened was, some Hausa folks were walking down a street when they sighted some Igbo guy. One of them immediately shouted, "see Igbo!" Soon afterwards, another guy smashed a stone on the victim’s head, splitting his head open. On seeing what happened, people began to scamper for safety.
Re: Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos by vellie: 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

u wea know.....?
Re: Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos by Nemesis1: 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
Akoja360:
saw this coming..

Only liepobs didn't
Re: Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos by otitokoroleti: 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
Annie939:
you mean Aisha Buhari the suicide bomber from yola
You gerrit grin

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos by otitokoroleti: 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
No Picture
No Video
No mention of victim
Just rumor.
SMH
Tonye Tonye grin trying every means to be under BMC payroll
sarrki should help this boy out grin

APDA no dey pay again

lwkmd
Re: Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos by handbagss(f): 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:
Op this is false
Its not against Igbo's
Please stop all this lies
Don't mind the Op.
Re: Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos by vellie: 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
ExInferis:

Choi.

You sabi lie.

People like you are dangerous.

There's panic and stampede on account of rumors about about some small skirmish between igboes and hausas. But no one can tell precisely where it happened so people scampered to safety just in case.

I just left Ahmadu Bello Way just a few meters from Terminus an hour ago.

God punish you.

bro Help me shout am, me ma i con dey wonder How that 1 take happun......... Cus i bin dey Hamaz around 5 fa.... Though @ around 6 i think the securities wre already in place.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
malton:

Not really. I was at the market when the issue started.

What happened was, some Hausa folks were walking down a street when they sighted some Igbo guy. One of them immediately shouted, "see Igbo!" Soon afterwards, another guy smashed a stone on the victim’s head, splitting his head open. On seeing what happened, people began to scamper for safety.
You mean you witnessed when he said 'see Igbo" as well as when he smashed his head with stone. Was he the only Igbo man in the area? Please, where is the PIC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos by vellie: 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

You mean you witnessed when he said 'see Igbo" as well as when he smashed his head with stone. Was he the only Igbo man in the area? Please, where is the PIC?
grin Tonye is just doing Die Hard 2 see pictures.......
Re: Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos by malton: 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

I didn't witness it, but got firsthand information from an eye witness. Her account was corroborated by others when I got home. It happened close to the street I was. Even if there were other Igbos, you will still have to start with one, right? It's an Igbo-dominated area, so there should be other Igbos there.
Re: Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos by vellie: 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2017
Cc Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun
abeg help us push this 1 go Fp.....
Re: Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos by vellie: 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2017
malton:

I didn't witness it, but got firsthand information from an eye witness. Her account was corroborated by others when I got home. It happened close to the street I was. Even if there were other Igbos, you will still have to start with one, right? It's an Igbo-dominated area, so there should be other Igbos there.
bross wch area be That....?
Re: Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos by oluwaemmanuel: 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
Let the world know that Buhari started the ethnic war between Biafrans and Hausa Fulani

Buhari must end up in jail
Bros... Ipob started the war not Bihari.... Where were you when Kanu flouted all his bail conditions? Where were you when he was preaching the hate message? Where were you when the hausas were being attacked by IPOB.

Nigerians fail to see.. this people are just using you.
I am not sure kanu has any of his family here in Nigeria. Remember he came from overseas.
The USA we all run to doesn't have interest in internal conflicts.. this is trump
Re: Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos by oluwaemmanuel: 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
letusbepieces:

It doesn't matter wat u say or think.

If CNN could not decieve Americans against Trump, who u be?

Everything that happened in Abia is on Buhari head.

He chose to disturb the peace and cost people their lives.

Whether Hausa or Igbo, Buhari did dat.

So where were you when your Kanu was preaching the hate speech? When he threatened to stop elections in Anambra?

Why do you IPOB fail to see the truth of the matter?
Re: Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos by ofai: 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2017
oluwaemmanuel:

So where were you when your Kanu was preaching the hate speech? When he threatened to stop elections in Anambra?

Why do you IPOB fail to see the truth of the matter?

We shall keep spotting and dismantling your lies and Propaganda piece by piece
Re: Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos by vellie: 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2017
ofai:

We shall keep spotting and dismantling your lies and Propaganda piece by piece
answer this.
Where is Kanu Now....?
Where is he when his people need him.?
Why isnt he in the Front line?
Where is He?
Re: Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos by ofai: 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
vellie:
answer this.
Where is Kanu Now....?
Where is he when his people need him.?
Why isnt he in the Front line?
Where is He?

You won't find him. We kept him safely.

So python dance was all about killing kanu all this while right?

Buhari and his minions like you are cowards

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Election Result Sheet Kano State Deputy Governor Was Caught With -.photo / Power Generation In Lagos To Reach 3,000MW / Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.