Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? (73957 Views)

Real Reason Why Oyedepo, Adeboye, Oyakhilome, CAN Shun TB Joshua’s Burial / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by donnie(m): 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
stevio:
Are you the anti-christ or should we wait for another?
grin
Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by donnie(m): 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
Walelavender:
Glory to God! I celebrate these servants of the Most high declaring the kingdom of God on earth. God has been faithful to their callings and there are many things we can learn from them.

For every nation, there are valid prophets and these ones have expressed the fulness of God's grace.

I bring to you goodnews of God's salvation through Jesus Christ. Jesus loves you.

For some of us who don't have the experience of His GRACE and hitting it hard on this thread- the word of the cross is like foolishness. The carnal man can't decipher the things of the spirit.
I pray for a conviction from the Holy Spirit.
Praise God!

Amen

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by donnie(m): 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
Raddie:

Any link I can read up on Pa Eltons' life before nigeria?
Several. Just Google Pa S.G. Elton
Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by donnie(m): 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
aalangel:

For writing this, I ordain you the sweetest person on Nairaland.
grin grin grin

Thanks
Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by hysteriabox(m): 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
donnie:

Thanks bro. And their sons have taken off already
No, not sons after the flesh but after the spirit. Unfortunately, most sons are comfortable with the way things are and aren't desiring more not better. It's about Solomon doing greater than David, regardless of the feat his father accomplished

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by donnie(m): 6:16am On Sep 25, 2017
hysteriabox:

No, not sons after the flesh but after the spirit. Unfortunately, most sons are comfortable with the way things are and aren't desiring more not better. It's about Solomon doing greater than David, regardless of the feat his father accomplished

I meant spiritual sons. Pastor Chris has no son after the flesh

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by confirmcoolguy(m): 7:25am On Sep 25, 2017
In the 70s and early 80s, Pa Elton, a foreign missionary based in Ilesha served as spiritual leader or father to nearly all the genuine men of God we have today. They always go to Ilesha to go and meet him and also attend his seminars and teachings. He was the one that confirmed the calling of God upon their lives. I know the likes of Pastor Olubi Johnson, Rev Olusola Areogun, Pastor Adeboye, Arc Bishop Idahosa, Bishop Wale Oke, Rev Amosuka, and even Bishop David Oyedepo............. but to my surprise I heard from Bishop Oyedepo that Pa Elton said he (Oyedepo) wasn't called to the ministry, though he was saying we can see the results now.

Pa Elton had a lot of influence on the revival they witnessed then and he did a lot of work from his abode in Ilesha......... I think her wife is still there but quite old now
Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by hysteriabox(m): 8:42am On Sep 25, 2017
donnie:

I meant spiritual sons. Pastor Chris has no son after the flesh
Oh, I tot you meant all those sons placed in high offices by their G.O fathers

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:12am On Sep 25, 2017
confirmcoolguy:
In the 70s and early 80s, Pa Elton, a foreign missionary based in Ilesha served as spiritual leader or father to nearly all the genuine men of God we have today. They always go to Ilesha to go and meet him and also attend his seminars and teachings. He was the one that confirmed the calling of God upon their lives. I know the likes of Pastor Olubi Johnson, Rev Olusola Areogun, Pastor Adeboye, Arc Bishop Idahosa, Bishop Wale Oke, Rev Amosuka, and even Bishop David Oyedepo............. but to my surprise I heard from Bishop Oyedepo that Pa Elton said he (Oyedepo) wasn't called to the ministry, though he was saying we can see the results now.

Pa Elton had a lot of influence on the revival they witnessed then and he did a lot of work from his abode in Ilesha......... I think her wife is still there but quite old now

Very interesting to know about all these...
Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by ScienceWatch: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
segunojo866:
grin
The OP is well written and instructive. I enjoyed reading it. Well done Sir.

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by kaptainp(m): 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
Chai... I'm not happy the this thread went... Was hoping I would really get some useful info from it. Christians on NL need to read 1Peter2:21-23. You guys must not reply everyone and if you must make it weighty words like that of Apostle Paul "... Full of all subtilty and all mischief, ... thou enemy of all righteousness, ... behold the hands of the Lord is upon you, ...
Acts 13:10-12.
As for prosperity issue I'm a firm believer of Zechariah1:17 "My cities through PROSPERITY shall yet be spread abroad..."

P.S "Most Nigerian atheist are very firm believers and just don't know that they do. Check it out their pains range from why are the pastors rich, to personal hurts, brothers n sisters show them some love and light; very soon you'll get another Paul from them"
God bless you all. I rest my pen

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by donnie(m): 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
ScienceWatch:
The OP is well written and instructive. I enjoyed reading it. Well done Sir.
thanks!
Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by ScienceWatch: 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
donnie:
thanks!
Yes keep posting Donnie. the world must know the truth that you have experienced.

2 Likes

Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by Mypcsofts(m): 7:03am On Jun 18, 2018
U've got to read that book, � fire in his bones. God strangely used Idahosa to set this nation ablaze and raise General of the faith, and yes PA Elton kindled that fire. But I want to believe the great men of God still remember the family of Elton, they are in Ilesha.
Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by Mypcsofts(m): 7:11am On Jun 18, 2018
confirmcoolguy:

very interesting, but the truth is that Pa Elton may be very spiritual, but he his not God, anybody can say you are not called, just for God to test if you truly believe you have faith in his calling on you or not
Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by eddy4lyf: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
This are not men of God but Satanists! They do not preach the true gospel especially adeboye and oyedepo, they are thieves and corrupt as hell!. They preach nothing about God's kingdom but about the kingdom of this world. They make people seek for prosperity and breakthrough. Adeboye recently said those who does not pay their tithe are not going to heaven wow!!!!!! What an heresy! He should show me where that is in the bible!.. They can only deceive the gullibles who doesn't know what their bible says.
Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by eddy4lyf: 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
onyxo76:
Thank God for the lives of these men, I wish I had daddy adeboyes grace as well, baba kumuyi is another great general of the Lord
yes they are general in false teachings! Kumuyi is satanic like the rest of them.
Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by eddy4lyf: 8:16am On Jun 25, 2018
Walelavender:
Glory to God! I celebrate these servants of the Most high declaring the kingdom of God on earth. God has been faithful to their callings and there are many things we can learn from them.

For every nation, there are valid prophets and these ones have expressed the fulness of God's grace.

I bring to you goodnews of God's salvation through Jesus Christ. Jesus loves you.

For some of us who don't have the experience of His GRACE and hitting it hard on this thread- the word of the cross is like foolishness. The carnal man can't decipher the things of the spirit.
I pray for a conviction from the Holy Spirit.
Praise God!

it shows clearly you know nothing about God's kingdom! Your comment shows you're seeking for what to eat, wear and drink. Jesus says it's worldly people that seek for such things!. You're worldly, that's why you have this crook and satanist as mentors
Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by onyxo76(m): 8:38am On Jun 25, 2018
eddy4lyf:
yes they are general in false teachings! Kumuyi is satanic like the rest of them.
But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment Mathew 12-36

Repent and be blessed Jesus is coming back again.
Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by Walelavender(m): 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
eddy4lyf:
it shows clearly you know nothing about God's kingdom! Your comment shows you're seeking for what to eat, wear and drink. Jesus says it's worldly people that seek for such things!. You're worldly, that's why you have this crook and satanist as mentors
Clap for yourself grin Quite obvious your comment lacks substance and proof. I can't fathom the place of seeking what to eat here-this is laughable! grin. Whoever I chose to be my mentor shouldn't have bothered you- my prerogative! Try to respect other people's opinion and you will lead/live a life devoid of bitterness.

Gracias!
Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by Walelavender(m): 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
eddy4lyf:
Clap for yourself grin Quite obvious your comment lacks substance and proof. I can't fathom the place of seeking what to eat here-this is laughable! grin. Whoever I chose to be my mentor shouldn't have bothered you- my prerogative!

Try to respect other people's opinion and you will lead/live a life devoid of bitterness. Heb12:14

Gracias!
Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by gwama: 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
I think it was a real vision. After the USA, it was the turn of Asia, from Asia, Africa, more mainly Nigeria.
Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by Heathen777(m): 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
It's called a coincidence, honestly anyone can pick up an arbitrary date and look for percularities within it...Nothing special
Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by donnie(m): 9:51am On Jul 31, 2018
hysteriabox:
Nice one op.
It's sad when I notice that most believers aren't sound when it comes to history.
The moves of the Spirit within nations has character-peculiar requirements, time frame, covering...
Pa Elton practically influenced the lives of all Church greats today- late Pa Idahosa, Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakhelome... These happen to have influenced others as they went- Bakare, Abioye, Oritsejafor...
Most times- even in Scripture, the Spiritual move lasts 30 human years before it is established and multiplied. So, expectedly once an anointed vessel runs with a mandate for 30 years, it's expected that he reproduces. So, a generation will have 30-40 years to maximize their God given grace and hand over to the next.
David, moses, Daniel, christ, paul- all showed The same signs.
Now if your were born from 1979 to the late 80s, its expected that you take the spiritual posture-the mantle should have shifted from the Fathers to their sons.
The great American prophet Bob Jones prophecied these same things back in 1978. It's left for us to see it and take our place. The final lap will not be run by our anointed fathers but by their sons.

Thank you for this.
Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by Nobody: 12:55am On May 26, 2020

Simple instruction you can't obey
see you here ,defending these fake pastors that you now speak against

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by donnie(m): 6:11pm On May 26, 2020
Electricboy:
see you here ,defending these fake pastors that now you speak against

Of what purpose is your digging up this thread, hmm?

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by Kobojunkie: 6:32pm On May 26, 2020
So what happened to cause this @Donnie character to flip in less than 3 years? undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by MuttleyLaff: 6:55pm On May 26, 2020
donnie:

Kobojunkie:
So what happened to cause this @Donnie character to flip in less than 3 years? undecided undecided undecided undecided
The purpose is to show you how flaky you are. That you have a Simon spirit, because you are like a water reed that wavers in the rivers' current of cool air side. You sway from side to side when any force pushes.

Now bringing that post up, shows that there is a tendency for you to change again, hopefully not like this your experience of jumping from the frying pan into the hot fire place, and on your next coming change into a deep blackhole that you wouldn't be able to escape from, but if you do repent, as just like the prodigal son did, get back to your self and right senses, you then will change into the awaiting welcoming, loving and expectant Hands of Yahshua Ha Mashiach, aka Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world (i.e. refer to Luke 15:11-32 for the story about the ''The Parable of the Lost Son'')
Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by donnie(m): 7:12pm On May 26, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

The purpose is to show you how flaky you are. That you have a Simon spirit, because you are like a water reed that wavers in the rivers' current of cool air side. You sway from side to side when any force pushes.

Now bringing that post up, shows that there is a tendency for you to change again, hopefully not like this your experience of jumping from the frying pan into the hot fire place, and on your next coming change into a deep blackhole that you wouldn't be able to escape from, but if you do repent, as just like the prodigal son did, get back to your self and right senses, you then will change into the awaiting welcoming, loving and expectant Hands of Yahshua Ha Mashiach, aka Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world (i.e. refer to Luke 15:11-32 for the story about the ''[i]The Parable of the Lost Son
'')[/i]

Always talking like a drunkard. So did Paul also have a Simon Spirit to turn in a moment and begin to preach about the MESSIAH?

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by MuttleyLaff: 7:34pm On May 26, 2020
donnie:
Always talking like a drunkard. So did Paul also have a Simon Spirit to turn in a moment and begin to preach about the MESSIAH?
Yes ooo donnie, drunk with the Spirit, I am. Thank you very much sir, for observing that, lmao

Pau, is Apostle Paul's Roman name. Saul was his Hebrew name, lmao bros, lmao. As for Apostle Peter, Simon is his original Hebrew name, with a meaning that fits your character of periodically changing, seasonally shifting your allegiances and/or loyalties, lmao, you are unstable in what and who you believe in and/or have faith in.

Anyway enough of you and back to Simon. Yahshua Ha Mashiach, aka Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world, changed Simon's name to Peter, just to signify stability, lmao, steadiness, firmly fixed, not to be anymore shaking and/or moving about, caught up in the wind of every passing doctrine, lmao. Now in spite of re-naming Simon to Peter, Yahshua Ha Mashiach, aka Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world still had to be referring and calling him Simon Peter, just because the old self and monkey was still hanging on Peter. He still was unstable.

Everyone knows Saul was a Pharisee. The Pharisees, were the exiled Israelites who returned back to the Southern kingdom of the House of Judah, to form the Judaism religious sect. They were always at loggerheads with Yahshua Ha Mashiach, aka Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world. There was no love lost between them and Him. Yahshua never gave them face, He never minced His words against them. Even at one sitting, He cursed them seven times in a row. Wow, lmao, so it was no surprise that Saul was given the assignment to hunt down the disciples of Yahshua Ha Mashiach, aka Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world after He died and resurrected, but then on that famous and fateful day on the way to Damascus, Saul on the mission to persecute believers, prolly have them killed stoned to death like he supervised the death of Stephen, met with our Lord, Yahshua Ha Mashiach, aka Jesus Christ, and the rest is history. Apostles Paul became a blessing to the Gentiles. Praise God Alleluia.
Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 26, 2020
Electricboy:
see you here ,defending these fake pastors that you now speak against

Disappointment and frustration goes hand in hand.

So the only thing that is constant is CHANGE! cheesy
Re: What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? by Kobojunkie: 8:20pm On May 26, 2020
donnie:
I for one would like to understand how one goes from groveling at the feet of these megapastors to believing Jesus is black and you are a jew. undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/5852448/rome-bantus-demon-white-jesus Like night and day!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State / Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! / Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.