Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,675 members, 7,862,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency (37444 Views)

Dr. Onyeama Chased Away From Nigeria Embassy In Vienna, Austria By IPOB / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany / Nothing Sinister About Amosun’s Arms Importation - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by DedeNkem: 9:24am On Sep 15, 2017
The incompetent fed. Govt. lied that Kanu provoked it. How?

When did a peaceful agitation become a crime? Did Kanu kill anyone? Did Kanu create a riot? Did Kanu arm any of his followers?

South East has been peaceful until that incompetent tribalist fulani ab*oki id*iot in Aso rock returned from UK and escalated the whole situation!!

Buhari has attacked, tortured and killed unarmed IPOB members for protesting peacefully! So who is the criminal here?

The crooked inconpetent tribalist fulani id*iot should take full responsibility for this mess he created. Kanu did nothing wrong when he ordered the massively corrupt zoo military to invade a man who was at his home sleeping!!

Buhari is a war criminal! He deserves to share a jail room in The Hague with Charles Taylor!!

2 Likes

Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by DedeNkem: 9:28am On Sep 15, 2017
MalcoImX:
Make iPoB hear o! Soja no dey talk too much. Buhari's speech after his return from medical leave says a lot: It won't be under him that terrorists and criminals will test the collective resolve of Nigeria.
My dear citizens,

I am very grateful to God and to all Nigerians for their prayers. I am pleased to be back on home soil
among my brothers and sisters.
In the course of my stay in the United Kingdom, I have been kept in daily touch with events at home.
Nigerians are robust and lively in discussing their affairs, but I was distressed to notice that some of the comments, especially in the social media have crossed our national red lines by daring to question our collective existence as a nation. This is a step too far.
In 2003 after I joined partisan politics, the late Chief Emeka Ojukwu came and stayed as my guest in my hometown Daura. Over two days we discussed in great depth till late into the night and analyzed the problems of Nigeria. We both came to the conclusion that the country must remain one and united.
Nigeria’s unity is settled and not negotiable. We shall not allow irresponsible elements to start trouble and when things get bad they run away and saddle others with the responsibility of bringing back order, if necessary with their blood.
Every Nigerian has the right to live and pursue his business anywhere in Nigeria without let or hindrance.
I believe the very vast majority of Nigerians share this view.
This is not to deny that there are legitimate concerns. Every group has a grievance. But the beauty and attraction of a federation is that it allows different groups to air their grievances and work out a mode of co-existence.
The National Assembly and the National Council of State are the legitimate and appropriate bodies for national discourse.
The national consensus is that, it is better to live together than to live apart.
Furthermore, I am charging the Security Agencies not to let the successes achieved in the last 18 months be a sign to relax.
Terrorists and criminals must be fought and destroyed relentlessly so that the majority of us can live in
peace and safety.
Therefore we are going to reinforce and reinvigorate the fight not only against; elements of Boko Haram which are attempting a new series of attacks on soft targets, kidnappings, farmers versus herdsmen clashes, in addition to ethnic violence fuelled by political mischief makers.
We shall tackle them all.
Finally, dear Nigerians, our collective interest now is to eschew petty differences and come together to face
common challenges of; economic security, political evolution and integration as well as lasting peace among all Nigerians.
I remain resolutely committed to ensuring that these goals are achieved and maintained. I am so glad to be home.
Thank you and may God bless our dear Nation.

Did IPOB terrorize you? You id*iots don't cease to amuse me!
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by awa(m): 9:30am On Sep 15, 2017
It's becoming clearer now that the Presidency is out to use any means available to commit pogrom against the Igbos because this Statement coming from the Presidency is clear indication that what's happening in Abia State now was predetermined by FG under Buhari.

I am not a fan of IPOB nor do I support division of this county but PMB took oath to protect all Nigerians not this selective war. The last time I checked there was no war in Abia State before sending Military there.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by 400billionman: 9:31am On Sep 15, 2017
DeKen:
IPOB members have been making their demonstrations and processions all this while and we didn't hear much crisis. Suddenly the Nigerian Army are drafted to the South East to dance as pythons. While the main dance has not yet started, hell is let loose in some states like Abia, Rivers and Jos and someone says the agitators should be blamed.

Is there a better explanation for this logic?

Mind you I'm not from the South East (before you label me IPOB).

Nigerians are the most insincere people on earth, that is why most foreigners would not like to do business with us.

You don't need to be from the South East to speak the truth.

KANU said this, KANU said that. How many people has KANU killed ? Not even one

APC govt sends soldiers to Abia and in 3 days they have killed almost 10 innocent civilians.

Who is the trouble maker if not the govt ?

I am yet to read if this govt ever caught a Biafran agitator carrying even CATAPULT or ARROW.

The first place they carried out Python dance, wasn't it in Niger Delta, where militants were bowing up pipelines and killing marine police once in a while ? Which pipeline or police has IPOB blown up or killed ?

This is illiteracy, wickedness and lack of empathy. Nigeria that is currently passing through harsh economic times, what they could bless the citizens with is DEATH..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by ozento: 9:37am On Sep 15, 2017
on point. long live the federal republic of nigeria
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by ipobarecriminals: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2017
lipsrsealed embarassed angry cool then kee those touts.We good Nigerian dey behind FG
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by jonced(m): 9:43am On Sep 15, 2017
The courts are available if the govt have issues with Kanu...then he should be charged to court or bail revoked or something. These reckless killings are unconstitutional and do nobody any good.

Accusing IPOB of provoking the govt to killing people is nonsensical, its like a man beating his wife and then accusing her of provoking him cos she has an agenda. Sensible people should not talk like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by attackgat: 9:46am On Sep 15, 2017
Buhari is just a tribal bigot with an unbridled hatred for Igbos. Abia thst wazms enjoying its peace, Buhari sends in Soldiers after Kanu who is already in court, and turns the whole place into a war zone.

Anyway, we thank God, both for the living and the dead, may he have his mercy on us all

At least nobody will say they dont know there is nothing like ONE NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by Hungarriman: 9:48am On Sep 15, 2017
doctokwus:

See what a presidential spokesman is saying!
So that's how they see these ministries?
Then what would he say of a president that has handed headship of the core security agencies:Army,NSA,DSS,Airforce and police to core northern muslims?A bigot?
See, sometimes i wonder how on earth someone of your caliber campaigned for buhari. With your level of patriotism, am tempted to believe that maybe, just maybe you were jazzed by APC in 2015.
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by KennedicalEnergy(m): 9:48am On Sep 15, 2017
Buhari! Hear Me You. It Shall Never Be Well With You.
Meanwhile, Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate Me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by 400billionman: 9:51am On Sep 15, 2017
Brugo:
As painful as it seems, the presidency is right on this one. 100%. The world was silent on the hate speeches delivered by ipob leaders and members. The world was silent on the inauguration of the BSS militants.

Will the world also ignore the fact that the ipob thugs blocked and attacked a military convoy with sticks and bottles?

The blood of these misguided ipob youths rests solely on Nnamdi Kanu's head.

Yes they are right.

Because your blood was not shed..
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by MalcoImX: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2017
DedeNkem:

Did IPOB terrorize you? You id*iots don't cease to amuse me!
It did.
There'd be cause for concern if you come here and start saying things, like Kanu did that;
"Nigeria should prepare for war, we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategising."
And when he said: "Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that Godforsaken zoo deserves to die," is it including his father?
If you've, even if once, told us he's a joke not to be taken serious, we'd probably thought he didn't mean all he was saying. We take him serious because his threats were influenced by hate.

1 Like

Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by WrathOfHadez(m): 9:54am On Sep 15, 2017
The question is what were soldiers doing laying siege on Kalu's house ? This is someone on judicial bail!

The first thing Buhari did upon arriving Nigeria from the point of death in London hospital was try to rearrest Kalu, putting pressure on the judiciary through the AGF. Such a tactless man unfit to run a poultry farm!

When that couldn't work, he sent soliders in to lay siege to an unarmed civilian in a commando style. Reminiscent of his kangaroo cum commando manner he arrested judges with DSS at their residence subverting due process and the NJC.

I think Buhari is suffering from Amnesia induced by old age. If a criminal ever became president of this country, I doubt he would run it any different from what the President is currently doing.

This is someone who declared an attack on Boko haram was an attack on the north...not withstanding Boko Haram was a deadly group killing more people than ISIS and rendered Nigeria one of the countries with the highest figures of internally displaced people in the world!

Everything about APC Government is failure, lame lies, blame games and broken promises.

* Exchange rate ---failure
* Boko haram--------failure
* Fuel price------------failure
* Economy-------------failure
* Security---------------failure
* Unity-------------------failure
* Fight against corruption----failure

Even the election-riding slogan " Change" on which the administration rode into power suffered obscurity after one year of under-performance.

The President did a shameless and tackless turnaround and demanded " change" from the citizenry before expecting his election promises of "change".

Dead Nigerians with seared conscience will always defend the indefensible. But posterity will always remember Buhari as the clueless, sick President who short-changed Nigeria's votes for his health insurance!

Your children will own up to the truth you hid and discarded today and then, they will remember you as one who sold truth for material gains!

1 Like

Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by lightwind(m): 9:55am On Sep 15, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu 's plan B is working.... president Muhammadu buhari and Chief of army staff are dancing to the plans... smh.... they shouldn't have allowed this guy to get to this stage.. is hard to retrieve... they should have consulted different angles first of all before going close to his house ..
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by Ceventh: 9:55am On Sep 15, 2017
TheKingdom:
Fools, is Buhari even alive. That thing they brought from London is NOT BUHARI

Nonsense
SAME THING THAT THEY BROUGT FROM LONDON IS DEALING WITH THE PIGS IN SOUTHEAST.

UNA NEVA C ANYTHING YET.
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 15, 2017
So Mr. Sheu you have started feeling guilty of sending soldiers to eastern state without anyone accusing your governments, time is coming you sentence here will be use against you. Arewa youth give quit notes nothing happens, if soldieer did not send to eastern state initially there wound not be anything like provoking them, why should de army send to east at first place. Or did any Igbo man tell you that Kanu agitators kill igbos? he is fighting for Igbo and did not kill any igbo, and all non Ibos are going normal about their business.

Norths are annoyed that Kanu method of agitator have waken others tribe to speak up,
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by chymes0359(m): 9:58am On Sep 15, 2017
NONSENSE!
''There is a spinster Agenda by the IPOB to provoke soliders into killing''
unlike the boko haram, an average Igbo man can not come and die! For wetin nah? IGBO's likes their lifes more than the way, the OTHER PEOPLE value their cows Life to themself.
Thought i was here for a news, why oby?
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by Hajardramadan(m): 10:00am On Sep 15, 2017
TheKingdom:

Nonsense

some fools will still not see this as provocation oooo
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by Godshope: 10:01am On Sep 15, 2017
Mallam Garba Shehu should better tell himself the truth because any right thinking human being never play politics with human lives. Garba Shehu should willfully accept that what befall South Easterners especially in Aba and Umuahia befall his entire generation.
South Easterners have done nothing to warrant all these assaults.

1 Like

Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by dirtyhokage(m): 10:02am On Sep 15, 2017
They have this relative denial that the UN is going to liberate them....i just don't understand how we got here,tooo many illiterates in this country and poverty that most Nigerians are hoping for a miracle and an euphoric reality,thats why we are victims of fake pastors,Imams,scammers,wicked politicians...why not use Syria as example,they have been fighting for referendum since 2011 what is the UN doing about it? What about myanmar that an ethnic cleansing is going on right now there,what is the UN doing abt it? Please we don't want to be refugees in our own country
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by MalcoImX: 10:02am On Sep 15, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
The question is what were soldiers doing laying siege on Kalu's house ? This is someone on judicial bail!

The first thing Buhari did upon arriving Nigeria from the point of death in London hospital was try to rearrest Kalu, putting pressure on the judiciary through the AGF. Such a tactless man unfit to run a poultry farm!

When that couldn't work, he sent soliders in to lay siege to an unarmed civilian in a commando style. Reminiscent of his kangaroo cum commando manner he arrested judges with DSS at their residence subverting due process and the NJC.

I think Buhari is suffering from Amnesia induced by old age. If a criminal ever became president of this country, I doubt he would run it any different from what the President is currently doing.

This is someone who declared an attack on Boko haram was an attack on the north...not withstanding Boko Haram was a deadly group killing more people than ISIS and rendered Nigeria one of the countries with the highest figures of internally displaced people in the world!

Everything about APC Government is failure, lame lies, blame games and broken promises.

Even the election-riding slogan " Change" on which the administration rode into power suffered obscurity after one year of under-performance.

The President did a shameless and tackless turnaround and demanded " change" from the citizenry before expecting his election promises of "change".

Dead Nigerians with seared conscience will always defend the indefensible. But posterity will always remember Buhari as the clueless, sick President who short-changed Nigeria's votes for his health insurance!

Your children will own up to the truth you hid and discarded today and then, they will remember you as one who sold truth for material gains!
Stop lying.

Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by Hajardramadan(m): 10:04am On Sep 15, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

where were you when kanu flaunted all his bail Conditions?
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by isaacfreeman99(m): 10:05am On Sep 15, 2017
Lanretoye:
na wah o,but I don't think the army could do this and allow someone take a video of it.
thank you dear it seems only you and I can reason this way
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by prettyboi1(m): 10:07am On Sep 15, 2017
nero2face:
Liars at it again ..."The Federal Government under President Muhammadu Buhari respects all citizens and will ensure that they are safe and secure wherever they reside.” ...did any Igbo man cry for help from buhari that he's unsafe?... It's buhari that has caused much fears to the innocent people of Igbo land

Mumu,he (Buhari) is the president & he should see,reason & plan ahead. So, you expected him to fold his arms until IPOB turns into a full-blown terrorist group (of which path they are already on) & then they start disturbing all the other peace-loving Igbo brothers and all Nigerians in the region? Give yourself sense.
Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist that had been threatening the country & the government & he (Nnamdi Kanu) deserves whatever he gets. He (Nnamdi Kanu) threatened to kill ex-president Obasanjo, he also threatened that no Nigerian government official who sets foot in the East of Nigeria will leave there alive, he also threatened to burn,crumble & break Nigeria.....so much for your 'peace-loving' messiah.
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by bodeskii(m): 10:09am On Sep 15, 2017
All I see here is a bunch of pained and sentimental mofos who don't understand that their arguments on this thread won't in anyway affect the real time occurrences. undecided

Such a waste.
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by MalcoImX: 10:11am On Sep 15, 2017
Omeokachie:
"Attack on boko haram is anti-north" - Buhari.

But killing of civilians in a state sponsored and sanctioned genocide is the way to go?

That's what ThisDay, Okupe and FFK said, not Buhari!

Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by semyman: 10:12am On Sep 15, 2017
TheKingdom:

Nonsense
The disappointment is too much for you to handle as the poison your agent administered did not kill him?
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:13am On Sep 15, 2017
Hajardramadan:

where were you when kanu flaunted all his bail Conditions?
I was sitting, waiting for the prosecutor to show evidence for the court to revoke the bail on justifiable grounds. Your President respect his cows more than he respects the law he's supposed to uphold.

And where were you when the President bluntly refused bail by the high court twice?

And before you type your next post in response, I'm not a Biafra supporter.
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:14am On Sep 15, 2017
MalcoImX:
Stop lying.
You care to go beyond idle denial?
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by sursur(m): 10:14am On Sep 15, 2017
TheKingdom:

Nonsense
mad mad men and human can never reason thesame my dear. Buhari that even some anointed men of God have seen, touch and prayed with, and u want normal person to believe on wat that Timaya's 's goat said . Pls go and fight for biafra and stop sitting at home typing rubish on Nairaland . Live war film self the hungry me .i never watch hmm b4 na only story i de hear from my papa .i want get war story to tell my own pikin too. After all nigeria Army are trained to ---- and nigeria bia were born to be sacri .thank God my village is far from both ends
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by hamzo66: 10:15am On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=jonced post=60478149]The courts are available if the govt have issues with Kanu...then he should be charged to court or bail revoked or something. These reckless killings are unconstitutional and do nobody any good... Remember kanu has a standing army..he gave order
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by Nascad: 10:16am On Sep 15, 2017
It's the other way round, it's the army that's provoking them. All this lies will not take us anywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fulani Settlement In Kaduna Attacked After Bandits Killed Man In Southern Kaduna / DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination / Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.