Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,671 members, 7,865,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency (37451 Views)

Dr. Onyeama Chased Away From Nigeria Embassy In Vienna, Austria By IPOB / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany / Nothing Sinister About Amosun’s Arms Importation - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by Dare2Try(m): 11:39am On Sep 15, 2017
Ok we don hear, lie lie government
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by Hungarriman: 11:42am On Sep 15, 2017
doctokwus:

My brother I wasn't jazzed by anything o.
I cannot deny even till tomorrow that I sincerely believed that Muhammadu Buhari was the messiah Nigeria needed:a man of impeccable integrity that would fight corruption to a standstill,secure Nigeria.A detribalized Nigerian that would guarantee justice for all,give merit,competence their desired places in our affairs while also running an all inclusive government where everyone would have a sense of belonging.With all these proper governance principles,economic prosperity would likely follow,even if not immediately.
I make no apologies for my vote for him and I can't before God deny I didn't wholeheartedly believe in him.
The president Buhari I am seeing however is an exact opposite of the one I believed it and I would not use a different standard in judging him from those we used in judging Obasanjo,YarAdua,Jonathan and even with Nigeria's low standards,the man has been a massive disappointment,even in the integrity that was his main selling point.
Ok. Your dream of a Messiah for a better Nigeria is a very valid one, for me Jonathan was highly underperforming but Buhari was never an option, given the fact that he has once been part of the Nigerian government without any strong positives to his credit. I always asked people to point to one of achievements and their reply was that he's a no nonsense guy. I always laughed at this, and told them that this is not an achievement, because i have seen a lot of no nonsense bad leaders.

1 Like

Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by DozieInc(m): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2017
DeKen:
IPOB members have been making their demonstrations and processions all this while and we didn't hear much crisis. Suddenly the Nigerian Army are drafted to the South East to dance as pythons. While the main dance has not yet started, hell is let loose in some states like Abia, Rivers and Jos and someone says the agitators should be blamed.

Is there a better explanation for this logic?

Mind you I'm not from the South East (before you label me IPOB).

You said it all.

Sometimes one wonders if the Nigerian Army were purposefully deployed to the streets of Abia to reign terror??

First they attacked media houses, was the attack on NUJ provoked?

Then they left check points for residential areas, to test /prepare their armored tanks and ammunitions abi??

Any body that asks questions is labeled IPOB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by chineduemmao: 11:44am On Sep 15, 2017
Hotzone:
2 zombies from TVC news broadcasts this morning that this video happened outside Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQJJXCXE1qQ&has_verified=1&client=mv-google&layout=mobile
seriously!?
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by Trex4(m): 11:44am On Sep 15, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
As true as they come; empty, devoid of facts, political automatons cum hustlers dead to logic and as independent as an interstate grass-eating cow.

You throw wild accusations instead of countering my points you claimed were lies. I doubt your cognitive abilities ever evolved beyond evolution's primal stages grin
Bros Calm Down Nah grin grin
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by MalcoImX: 11:46am On Sep 15, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
As true as they come; empty, devoid of facts, political automatons cum hustlers dead to logic and as independent as an interstate grass-eating cow.

You throw wild accusations instead of countering my points you claimed were lies. I doubt your cognitive abilities ever evolved beyond evolution's primal stages grin
Whatever! And look who's talking of wild allegations without an iota of shame. I know where you're placed the moment you try to shift the blame to whoever but Kanu.
A time will come when all the mobile networks will be ordered to switch off their services, as was done in Borno and Yobe states at the height of BH madness, it is then you'll know what you're up against.
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by chineduemmao: 11:46am On Sep 15, 2017
MalcoImX:

All these are snippets of your thinking plane. No wonder, Kanu isn't in short of volunteers.
oga u no get argument joor...
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by chineduemmao: 11:49am On Sep 15, 2017
mavinc4u:

grin how did you know what they discussed since no igbo man was there?
u sef u too de play
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by chineduemmao: 11:50am On Sep 15, 2017
lumeneng22:
As long as the earth remaineth, foolish people will never cease to exist.
this one weak me
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by MalcoImX: 11:52am On Sep 15, 2017
chineduemmao:
oga u no get argument joor...
Ok Chinedu - a Yes-man without an opinion of his own.
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by chineduemmao: 11:55am On Sep 15, 2017
msylva2147:
don't say that because I am a victim not that I was told. I was thoroughly beaten with sticks in Aba on Tuesday simply because I can't speak igbo therefore I will continue to support the killing of those idiots. I am not a Hausa person and even if I am is compulsory to speak igbo? it was by the grace of God that I escaped death from their hands for no just cause.
sorry bro and i pray u understand but dont wish us total ethnic cleansing because we know how this all started
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by LordOfNaira: 11:56am On Sep 15, 2017
Joel3:
shut up. the administration have a right to sack CBN.

What are you talking about
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by chineduemmao: 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
MalcoImX:
Ok Chinedu - a Yes-man without an opinion of his own.
no doubt i might simply be a spectator/judge in the case of u two if i so choose and yes you failed to push WrathOfHadez off the cliff even when he showed u his back.
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by WrathOfHadez(m): 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
MalcoImX:
Whatever! And look who's talking of wild allegations without an iota of shame. I know where you're placed the moment you try to shift the blame to whoever but Kanu.
A time will come when all the mobile networks will be ordered to switch off their services, as was done in Borno and Yobe states at the height of BH madness, it is then you'll know what you're up against.

Your lack of correlation has enough force to bottle-neck Nairaland's data speed!

You are the plonker who has accused me of lying and I have asked you twice to state what my lies are and you have been dodging like a prostitute asked to do anal for the first time without bonus.

Kalu is an opportunistic tout and as much a bigot as the President.

Now --and here's the catch--why would I blame kanu who is exercising his universal basic rights albeit in a deceitful and criminal manner and leave an 80 year old President who hasn't got what it takes to run a poultry farm?

A president who was foolish enough to utter he will never treat the 97% and 5% equally? That statement alone amongst others is a free invitation to opportunists to cash in and have a go at his Government.

Now the old fool is sending soliders into a region that has the highest informal GDP generation in the country because of one man who hasn't picked up arms!!!

You're a hungry idiot and a political ambulance-chaser like Kalu for supporting the President on this.

1 Like

Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by chineduemmao: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
MalcoImX:
u mean [up against tyranny] its part of it i guess.
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by Omeokachie: 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
MalcoImX:
That's what ThisDay, Okupe and FFK said, not Buhari!

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-faults-clampdown-on-boko-haram-members/

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

Guess the above is also ThisDay?

You fellas cannot rewrite history!
No matter how hard you try to white-wash this tomb, it will continue to harbour corpse and smell of death.
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by MalcoImX: 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

Your lack of correlation has enough force to bottle-neck Nairaland's data speed!

You are the plonker who have accused me of lying and I have asked you twice to state what my lies are and you have been dodging like a prostitute asked to do anal for the first time without bonus.

Kalu is an opportunistic tout and as much a bigot as the President.

Now --and here's the catch--why would I blame kanu who is exercising his universal basic rights albeit in a deceitful and criminal manner and leave an 80 year old President who hadn't got what it takes to run a poultry farm?

A president who was foolish enough to utter he will never treat the 97% and 5% equally? That statement alone amongst other is a free invitation to opportunists to cash in and have a go at his Government.

Now the old fool is sending solders into a region that has the highest informal GDP generation in the country because of one man who hasn't picked up arms!!!

You're a hungry idiot and a political ambulance-chaser like Kalu for supporting the President on this.
I can see you've begun to show your true character by abusing everybody that disagrees with you. What did I say to you that really aroused you like that? You're really agitated, iPoB boy. How I wish you'll tell me what it is giving you this adrenaline rush? I'll study you and respond accordingly.
Stupidity can't be balanced by that half-hearted criticism of the genocide advocate.
You ain't seen nothing yet.
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by unohbethel(m): 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
msylva2147:
Now I know that stupidity and foolishness has no second part, so while they were busy hitting me with sticks I should be struggling to video cover in order to proof a point right. idiot
guy u can lie..pls where did dis incident u said happened? wich city? wich town?
where is atleast the pictures to butress ur allegations? so u mean that in dis digital world, u cant provide any visual/pictorial evidence? SMH
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by MalcoImX: 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
Omeokachie:

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-faults-clampdown-on-boko-haram-members/

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

Guess the above is also ThisDay?

You fellas cannot rewrite history!
No matter how hard you try to white-wash this tomb, it will continue to harbour corpse and smell of death.

I read the Guardian version then, that was more objective than. Pointblank. you can see in the Pointblank calling him many unprintable names . Where was it that Buhari said 'Stop killing g Boko Haram members.'
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
President Buhari sending military to kills unarmed civilians, protesters and agitators in southeastern region in asking for Biafra restoration through referendum.
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by WrathOfHadez(m): 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
MalcoImX:
I can see you've begun to show your true character by abusing everybody that disagrees with you. What did I say to you that really aroused you like that? You're really agitated, iPoB boy. How I wish you'll tell me what it is giving you this adrenaline rush? I'll study you and respond accordingly.
Stupidity can't be balanced by that half-hearted criticism of the genocide advocate.
You ain't seen nothing yet.
I am an advocate of one, indivisible Nigeria. And I make bold to say not one soul in Nairaland has defended Nigeria on this forum more than I have factually done against foreigners here. Ask the mods in foreign affairs section. So I cannot be an iPob!

My grouse with people like you is that you're a paid internet scum hired by your ward chieftain to mudsling any post in direct opposition to your gains.

Whether that post has any shred of fact matters not. The main goal is to distort, suppress and deflect without facts.

So Mr Malcolm X, for the 4th time ( you're a disgrace to that name by the way) state where I lied if you're not a navel-gazing idiot.

If at your age, you can only counter a post by saying "stop lying" , then you aren't worth the air in your lungs!

I truly wish I could insult you the way I really want to.

But I just might.
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by juszoe82: 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
So if what you said is truth then you cheaply fall. Stupid comment.

This is already planned arrangement so federal govt should not try to cover their shameful act on innocent citizens.

Presidency is full of blood sucking demons God will destroy you all for this shameful act, if you make such claim then why not condemning the killings and unnecessary torture on the citizens and people you claim that are your children. Your children and generation will be wiped out the way you did to this innocent people. Your families will never know peace.
Cooly100:
By Johnbosco Agbakwuru ABUJA –

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/deliberate-sinister-agenda-ipob-provoke-soldiers-killing-innocent-presidency/
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by DedeNkem: 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
MalcoImX:
It did.
There'd be cause for concern if you come here and start saying things, like Kanu did that;
"Nigeria should prepare for war, we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategising."
And when he said: "Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that Godforsaken zoo deserves to die," is it including his father?
If you've, even if once, told us he's a joke not to be taken serious, we'd probably thought he didn't mean all he was saying. We take him serious because his threats were influenced by hate.

Please, answer these questions;

- Does Kanu and Nigerians as a whole have freedom of speech?
- If I say, "I hate Nigeria and hope it burns down" or I say "buhari and his family will die". Should I be arrested?
- Did Kanu kill anyone?
- Did Kanu arm his followers?
- Did Kanu riot?
- Did Kanu physically attack anyone?
- Did Kanu steal anyone's property?
- Is agitation a crime?
- Is protest a crime?
- Is a peaceful protest a crime?
- Was the army invasion of Kanu's home, appropriate?
- Was the army right in shooting at Kanu's home for more than 30mins?

I'm waiting for your answers.
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
[sup][/sup][code][/code]

President Buhari and northern leaders sending assault soldiers to killing unarmed agitators and civilians in southeast in demanding for Biafra restoration through referendum.
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by MalcoImX: 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
I am an advocate of one, indivisible Nigeria. And I make bold to say not one soul in Nairaland has defended Nigeria on this forum more than I have factually done against foreigners here. Ask the mods in foreign affairs section. So I cannot be an iPob!

My grouse with people like you is that you're a paid internet scum hired by your ward chieftain to mudsling any post in direct opposition to your gains.

Whether that post has any shred of fact matters not. The main goal is to distort, suppress and deflect without facts.

So Mr Malcolm X ( you're a disgrace to that name by the way) state where I lied if you're not a navel-gazing idiot.

If at your age, you can only counter a post by saying "stop lying" , then you aren't worth the air in your lungs!

I truly wish I could insult you the way I really want to.

But I just might.
That is even generous. I should've just used a single word like "liar" to save my time. You don't deserve any response. I can go back to your posts within this thread and point out to you as many as fifteen to twenty expletives directed at those who disagreed with you and the president. Is that a mind that seeks a middle ground.
Say whatever, I know one thing. This fracas will end one way or the other: Either Kanu destroys Nigeria or Nigeria destroys him. There's no way this rift he has created amongst the populace will go without something giving in, but I prefer Kanu to lose. I am concerned and the repercussions I don't know.
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by Omeokachie: 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
MalcoImX:
I read the Guardian version then, that was more objective than. Pointblank. you can see in the Pointblank calling him many unprintable names . Where was it that Buhari said 'Stop killing g Boko Haram members.'

Did you also read The Nation newspaper version?
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by Elliot2(m): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
MalcoImX:
What did you do when Jonathan gave everything to Igbo? Don't come here talking to me about the truth when you don't know what it is. Would you accept what Kanu was doing if another person were directing equal measure of what he did to Igbo? Just accept the Igbo weakness that you can't criticize your own, no matter how wrong he/she is.
just because u kept quiet when jonathan gave those positions to the igbos does not mean they should keep quiet too. you should have asked for fairness from jonathan if you weren't comfortable,instead of being vengeful on the igbos. this is democracy!
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by musicwriter(m): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
The were no such crisis in the South-East before the Nigerian army got there. So, Shehu should just shut up.

These people are agitating for independence from Nigeria and there's nothing wrong with that, as long as they're not destroying lives and properties or stopping anybody from going about their daily lives.

Nigeria was a share gotten by Britain at the Berlin conference 1884-1885, when European invaders decided to share African lands among themselves. At no time in history did we Africans sit down to say we wanted a nation called Nigeria. As a historian, I can assure you this problem will persist, until the needful is done.
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by Elliot2(m): 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
TimeManager:
I respect Madam Oby but she goofed on this one.
I still can't come to terms why prominent Igbos can't knock kanu on his hunchback. It's quite unbelievable!

Kiss the truth!
d destiny of d igbos does not necessarily lie on d prominent igbo men to decide. besides, when the europeans were enslaving the people,weren't the common man the main victims? ipob is not d issue of nigeria but the collect resolve of the igbos to decide! let them give them referendum!
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by WrathOfHadez(m): 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
MalcoImX:
That is even generous. I should've just used a single word like "liar" to save my time. You don't deserve any response. I can go back to your posts within this thread and point out to you as many as fifteen to twenty expletives directed at those who disagreed with you and the president. Is that a mind that seeks a middle ground.
Say whatever, I know one thing. This fracas will end one way or the other: Either Kanu destroys Nigeria or Nigeria destroys him. There's no way this rift he has created amongst the populace will go without something giving in, but I prefer Kanu to lose. I am concerned and the repercussions I don't know.

You see, you still can't state the lies , instead you embark on a waste of finger efforts, digging through my old posts just to avoid the crux.

I thank you for perusing my posts. You should know I don't spare fools, I cuss them out with glee.

If you think someone who self-styled himself WrathOfHadez is here to indulge your stupidity then have another think.

Pretend to be a tad higher than mountain goats and point my lies to me.

If you wouldn't point them out but choose to libel me an iPod supporter and a liar, I will insult your mother next time.
Re: There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency by HARDDON: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lanretoye:
na wah o,but I don't think the army could do this and allow someone take a video of it.

Do you wat a secret cam is? N it seems the guy recording is a southern soldier from the way he moved freely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 / Ned Nwoko Emerges PDP Candidate For Delta North Senatorial District / Photos Of Governor Ganduje Sleeping, 'Pretending' At Public Functions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.