Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) (55087 Views)

Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Little Boy Wears NYSC Kit In Style / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by samyyoung1(m): 10:40am On Sep 15, 2017
He wld get deir somday
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by klarke(m): 10:40am On Sep 15, 2017
This is so sad. #SayNoToChildLabour
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by born2reign001(m): 10:40am On Sep 15, 2017
the lad dey represent
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by Sammyprinceson(f): 10:40am On Sep 15, 2017
What do you expect? Our leaders refuse to serve their father land once they get power. The poor boy is serving his father land by supporting his parents hustling.
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by tayo4ng(m): 10:40am On Sep 15, 2017
you shall surely make it in life
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 15, 2017
Nigeria is dead.
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by midehi2(f): 10:41am On Sep 15, 2017
BininKingdom:
Now Your Suffering Continues
I reject it for him IJN tongue

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by Pavore9: 10:41am On Sep 15, 2017
Sad he started his service to his family at this tender age.
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 10:42am On Sep 15, 2017
midehi2:
The little boy is serving the country in his own way, he won't serve it again, grin God bless your hustles little boy

Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by Papasmal(m): 10:43am On Sep 15, 2017
It could be staged managed in other to draw sympathy from kind hearted Nigerians.

My opinion though.
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 15, 2017
dem don pick hin call. All these poor pple giving birth anyhow. how much the groundnut go fetch am. they even placed it in tins
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by midehi2(f): 10:45am On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=Truckpusher post=60480276][/quote]
grin
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 15, 2017
I hope someone can help him off the streets.
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by Etoom(m): 10:46am On Sep 15, 2017
NYSC- Now your suffering continue!
Leaders of tomorrow
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 10:58am On Sep 15, 2017

Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by FSFitzGerald: 10:59am On Sep 15, 2017
The thing about poor people that is aggravating to their situation is that they are mostly ignorant of the availablity and use of contraceptive methods. It must be hard getting recruited into a hawking job at age 5. What a life... undecided
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by midehi2(f): 11:00am On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=Truckpusher post=60480838][/quote]
see ya mouth, ya nose cheesy are you back from ocean?
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 11:02am On Sep 15, 2017
midehi2:

see ya mouth, ya nose cheesy are you back from ocean?
Im done with that place oh - I'm home now 247 like gala for traffic . grin
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by midehi2(f): 11:06am On Sep 15, 2017
Truckpusher:
Im done with that place oh - I'm home now 247 like gala for traffic . grin
Oosh! after much dou right? its good sha cos I heard is one hell of a place despite the cash wink
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 11:06am On Sep 15, 2017
FSFitzGerald:
The thing about poor people that is aggravating to their situation is that they are mostly ignorant of the availablity and use of contraceptive methods. It must be hard getting recruited into a hawking job at age 5. What a life... undecided
That's simply a sign of a failed state. Kids that age should be in school already instead of becoming hawkers on the streets. This is one of the norms that landed us where we are today as a nation with too many hands for politicians and criminal enterprises to hire to create problems. Imagine that 80 % of the nation able body men are either breaking their waist and backs in a construction site or in a factory and the rest doing one thing or the other while enjoying basic amenities where will people like Nnamdi Kanu and his kinds be getting people to protest about anything ? Lack of Education and lack of opportunities is a crime against humanity .
This is the life for some kids right now .
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2017
sign of no pride in that useless shirt....after service no job but on your own
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 11:08am On Sep 15, 2017
midehi2:

Oosh! after much dou right? its good sha cos I heard is one hell of a place despite the cash wink
Yeah at point it's not always about the cash - You just have to have some sanity with you.

You can take my place if you want - I didn't miss anything at all. grin
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by Etizz: 11:08am On Sep 15, 2017
saxwizard:
Ehn mayb his brother just finish nysc now make the cloth no waste com give him junior brother

dat brother who graduated and yet Allow his younger one to Hawk instead making him to go to school is wicked...
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by midehi2(f): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2017
Truckpusher:
Yeah at point it's not always about the cash - You just have to have some sanity with you.

You can take my place if you want - I didn't miss anything at all. grin
hahahahaha...I can't go near there
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by Nathan2016: 11:20am On Sep 15, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
grin grin grin

I used to have some back then in secondary school tho. Wore them as inners. I think nysc has to device a means of collecting those kits back. It's even a way of minimising cost as they can be recycled. Mine are still in my box till I know what to do with them.
This is funny tho

Have you served??

If so,, i am highly disappointed in you....

You deserve this

Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by ifrosh: 11:22am On Sep 15, 2017
aiye olomo kan..
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by Eu24(m): 11:23am On Sep 15, 2017
For sale. Business use only.

Quarter plot of land off the major road at pleasure b/stop on a tarred road, good for commercial purpose. Measuring 113,740square Meter with Suvrey planning n Deed of agreement

My asking 4.5m

Call 09032200405

Note:

I already have 5Shops on it. Serious minded people only!!!

Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 11:27am On Sep 15, 2017
midehi2:

hahahahaha...I can't go near there
What's up with you nau ? Let's talk behind these prying eyes and antenna-like ears abeg . cheesy
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by midehi2(f): 11:36am On Sep 15, 2017
Truckpusher:
What's up with you nau ? Let's talk behind these prying eyes and antenna-like ears abeg . cheesy

grin I hear you

Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 11:39am On Sep 15, 2017
midehi2:

grin I hear you
But I'm a good man nau !! If I'm lying ask all your girl friends . grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out / Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) / Corper Kills Big Scorpion In Ondo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.