Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,109 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) (55089 Views)

Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Little Boy Wears NYSC Kit In Style / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by midehi2(f): 11:44am On Sep 15, 2017
Truckpusher:
But I'm a good man nau !! If I'm lying ask all your girl friends . grin cheesy
Lol...I know you are a good man cheesy
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by williamdeluxe(m): 11:44am On Sep 15, 2017
na d uniform make d poor boy dy suffer lyk diz...e shud pull it off or beta stil go shirtless.....dat shirt symbolize STRUGGLE..

I REPEAT STRUGGLE
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 11:44am On Sep 15, 2017
OK I can read the message.
And it connotes that in Nigeria after ur school plus a one year compulsory service to ur country, that's when ur real hustle/suffering begins as there's no hope for the massive amounts of graduates passing out yearly.

God will heal us!
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by martineverest(m): 11:45am On Sep 15, 2017
Bloggers and lies
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 11:46am On Sep 15, 2017
midehi2:

Lol...I know you are a good man cheesy
grin

Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by skinmalata(m): 11:56am On Sep 15, 2017
i also had NYSC full regalia when i was a kid..no be new thing

check my signature for today's winning tips
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nathan2016:

Have you served??

If so,, i am highly disappointed in you....

You deserve this
Who's this mosquito
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by Holuwadammie(m): 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
The boy is already obeying the clarion call.. Future leader
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by Nathan2016: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
Who's this mosquito

If you think recycling a cloth worn over 365 days without any plan to it or corpers giving the cloth back aafter 365 days

I prefer to be mosquito than b human like you... chai... gather sense small nah

Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by BininKingdom: 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
midehi2:
I reject it for him IJN tongue

Are the kid that sell the groundnut?
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by BininKingdom: 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
onyeawka80:
pls I completely disagree wit ur post. It is never is portion. Amen

Did I mention anyone's name?

I'm only saying the full meaning of NYSC
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by Psoul(m): 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
grin grin grin

I used to have some back then in secondary school tho. Wore them as inners. I think nysc has to device a means of collecting those kits back. It's even a way of minimising cost as they can be recycled. Mine are still in my box till I know what to do with them.
This is funny tho

Chaii....this is why God has not helped our youths to be the real leaders of tomorrow.

So if u become a Minister, Senator, Governor or President, this is the kind of suggestion u will be making. Collect a T-Shirt given to a corp member which has bn used for one year so that u will give it out to the next batch. Nna meenh, ur brain is something else oo
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nathan2016:

If you think recycling a cloth worn over 365 days without any plan to it or corpers giving the cloth back aafter 365 days

I prefer to be mosquito than b human like you... chai... gather sense small nah

So you don't know that a used cloth can't be recycled. Bia, quote me only when you have something reasonable to say, nonsense
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
Psoul:

Chaii....this is why God has not helped our youths to be the real leaders of tomorrow.

So if u become a Minister, Senator, Governor or President, this is the kind of suggestion u will be making. Collect a T-Shirt given to a corp member which has bn used for one year so that u will give it out to the next batch. Nna meenh, ur brain is something else oo
Where did you see that? You people think before you quote; don't quote before you think
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by Missonas(f): 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
Details about what abeg?
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by perragy(m): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
A country of no laws and values.
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by icankel: 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
grin grin grin

I used to have some back then in secondary school tho. Wore them as inners. I think nysc has to device a means of collecting those kits back. It's even a way of minimising cost as they can be recycled. Mine are still in my box till I know what to do with them.
This is funny tho
Hmmm, recycled ke, hw many of ur used and dump clothes hv u recycled?
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
icankel:
Hmmm, recycled ke, hw many of ur used and dump clothes hv u recycled?
Get the fundamental message and Bleep off, boy. They should be retrieved, chikéna.
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by Mimimaidservice(f): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
A media company is ready to hire Corp members without PPA on the Island.

You must have a background in arts, and have a passion for Writing and carrying out research work.

if you match any of these, send a mail to juliet@footprint2africa.com and you would be contacted

use NYSC PLACEMENT as subject of mail.
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by ezebrightike: 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
National Disgrace
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by analryder: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
People's eyebrows are raised now because of the NYSC shirt....fogetting that the boy at that age shouldn't be on the street in the first place.

-Symptoms of a Failed System: angry angry sadsad sad
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by sandland: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
Groundnuts selling is boys primary assignment.
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by D7thSage(m): 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
And that is the breast plate of a young hustler.

It reads

Nigerian Young Selling Crops

cool
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by sambisa5: 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=HeWrites post=60471265][/quote]
is this not wizkid son?
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by techlorddsblog: 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
1. Child abuse!
2. His brother's NYSC shirt can't waste like that grin grin
3. Serving the country with groundnut
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
onyeawka80:
pls I completely disagree wit ur post. It is never his portion. Amen

no offence, who's portion is it?
Re: Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) by Mryacks: 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
Abi ooh... grin

quote author=midehi2 post=60480064]The little boy is serving the country in his own way, he won't serve it again, grin God bless your hustles little boy [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out / Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) / Corper Kills Big Scorpion In Ondo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.