Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

.....??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .....??? (756 Views)

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.....??? by Luegazan(f): 6:36am On Sep 15, 2017
Re: .....??? by Babsmike(m): 6:44am On Sep 15, 2017
Your story weak me. It is better to keep it because you don't know maybe you are about to abort the next future great leader.

A lot of dangers are connected to it. Pls keep it and be close to God to lead you.
Re: .....??? by Atlantia(f): 6:47am On Sep 15, 2017
If you're so sure that he's going to marry you, why should you think of an abortion?

No matter what happens, your parents cannot kill you. You're planning a life with this guy and you both should start making independent decisions.
Re: .....??? by IamLEGEND1: 7:00am On Sep 15, 2017
If that is what you want then do not hesitate. Go ahead & Murder the fetus.
It doesn't deserve to live.
Fuck_what your boyfriend thinks.

+ he can't sue you. You are not legally obliged to seek his consent if you want an abortion. Just empty threats.

So I repeat, the abortion is a go. proceed to terminate fetus with extreme prejudice.
Re: .....??? by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 15, 2017
You are a babymama already and you got pregnant again?
How can you make a mistake twice?
Anyway keep the baby since he said he will marry you.

1 Like

Re: .....??? by ibkkk(f): 7:11am On Sep 15, 2017
Keep the baby.
Re: .....??? by Luegazan(f): 7:15am On Sep 15, 2017
Sabrina18:

Hmmmm
Re: .....??? by NCANpatroller: 7:15am On Sep 15, 2017
If he is serious. Do court wedding now then wait for remaining noisy women call wedding
Re: .....??? by HeWrites(m): 7:15am On Sep 15, 2017
Ur pvssy dey itch you
Re: .....??? by NCANpatroller: 7:16am On Sep 15, 2017
If he is serious. Do court wedding now then wait for remaining noise women call wedding
Re: .....??? by dominique(f): 7:19am On Sep 15, 2017
If you want to murder your own flesh and blood because of what your parents will say, go ahead. Yes, they will be disappointed but they will not kill you neither will they disown you.

They didn't kill you the first time, why will they now that you're about to get married. Better you think about the consequences and risks that come with abortion before going ahead with it before your middle name becomes 'had I known'.
Re: .....??? by Headlesschicken(m): 7:27am On Sep 15, 2017
undecided You just don't like condoms right? You know fully well that yuh very fertile,yet u go bout phucking wivout CDs,well yuh even lucky dat d nigga wants 2wife u dis tym,hope he knows bout yuh first issue,well just tell d nigga 2hurry up wiv d whole process n cm wife u,buh @ d end of d day,yuh parents won't do sh!t,Don't let anyone pressure u into vin an abortion....#Peace#...
Re: .....??? by CoolFreeday(m): 7:31am On Sep 15, 2017
pls keep it
Re: .....??? by GogetterMD(m): 7:35am On Sep 15, 2017
Sabrina18:

As in I just weak. I thought they said "once bitten, twice shy", but in this scenario "once bitten, twice stupid" all the way. You made an error once and you still go ahead to part your legs for your boyfriend, in your fertile ovulation period, without protection, for him to shine your Congo?
I usually don't say this, buh you're a dumbo my friend, do whatever you please

1 Like

Re: .....??? by cerowo(f): 7:36am On Sep 15, 2017
Wow....
Since you said he has proposed nd waiting to marry you, y dön't you jst keep the baby instead.
And sit yr parents down,especially yr mum nd explain to them what you are passing through, she might have a solutn for you.
Re: .....??? by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 15, 2017
GogetterMD:

As in I just weak. I thought they said "once bitten, twice shy", but in this scenario "once bitten, twice stupid" all the way. You made an error once and you still go ahead to part your legs for your boyfriend, in your fertile ovulation period, without protection, for him to shine your Congo?
I usually don't say this, buh you're a dumbo my friend, do whatever you please
And she is very fertile grin.
Re: .....??? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:48am On Sep 15, 2017

YOUR "HUBBY" ASKED YOU TO KEEP IT, WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?
Re: .....??? by Adaumunocha(f): 8:16am On Sep 15, 2017
Luegazan:
Hi,
I am confused pls some1 should help
meoo.
My hubby to be got me pregnant and
he was like "keep it". If its happened
to be da i will keep it, this wil be my biggest mistake ever. I had a child 4 a
guy i met in camp way bak and i knw
hw my parent handled that. And i
promised them nt to let it happen
again bt nw what should i do.? This guy i met early this yr proposed
to me and infact everything is set 4
marriage may be next 3month and nw
am a month and 2weeks preg. My
parents will kill me if they knw am
preg again. This guy says he wil sue anybdy dat
abort d preg. and if i decided to abort.
it wil be over btwin us.
Pls what should i do?

Cc:lalasticala
Your story lack weight. Very weak one. A man wants to marry u in 3 months time and u asking us stupid question!
Re: .....??? by gmajor10(m): 8:49am On Sep 15, 2017
Your write up states hubby, though about to get married. He's already neck deep with you, and you have chose not to realise how lucky you are. You've have stories of how guys runaway when they impregnate women, but this man in question is not denying you not the baby to come. And your only tangible excuse is what your parents will say. Till we all leave this earth people, friends, family and enemy will always something to say.

My suggestion, keep the baby. Marry your hubby, your submission starts from here. If I were in his shoes, you abort I WALK

(1) (Reply)

Man Fires Secretary Who Tries To Make A Hit On Him / Opinion Girls Only; Girls Which Do You Prefer? / The Rush For Ftc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.