Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 (59856 Views)

Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2020 / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Jesusgirl92(f): 6:46am On Nov 23, 2017
closerange:

Lol, this girl, na everything be tug of war? You are feisty though, I like feisty... However, you do know the gesture is not about the pizza or money abi, you know its about the time, right cheesy wink
of course I do... Don't tell me u took all those stuffs seriously.. U sef ehn tongue tongue
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 23, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
of course I do... Don't tell me u took all those stuffs seriously.. U sef ehn tongue tongue

Nope, I didn't..... grin grin
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by nena2014: 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
The week is over oo and no news. Am smelling something..... undecided
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Jesusgirl92(f): 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
nena2014:
grin grin Eco bank dey one side with dragnet dey do their own silent treatment... It is well.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by peacenaija(m): 8:48am On Nov 26, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
grin grin Eco bank dey one side with dragnet dey do their own silent treatment... It is well.
it's well my sis, top talent and Accenture dey show themselves. God pass them oo.. make union bank smile this week oo

2 Likes

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by greatfoly(m): 9:25am On Nov 28, 2017
nena2014:

Well, HireVue interview invites were sent to successful candidates last Friday. The interview ended yesterday.

That's all I know.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by femiesomuch: 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
Just got their mail now that after careful observation we regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful. They finally get out to speak
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by DwayneGy(m): 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
femiesomuch:
Just got their mail now that after careful observation we regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful. They finally get out to speak
Didn't get it.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by gsquare18(m): 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
A regret mail from Accenture this evening
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Lemmy28: 6:32am On Nov 29, 2017
gsquare18:
A regret mail from Accenture this evening

maybe it is in batches. I haven't gotten anything yet
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by greatfoly(m): 8:04am On Nov 29, 2017
Lemmy28:

maybe it is in batches. I haven't gotten anything yet

Most likely
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by flashlight3: 9:42am On Nov 29, 2017
Received a regret mail from accenture yesterday.
This is coming a month after kpmg sent me a love letter after recruiting with them upto an interview with the head of audit division.
I know something bigger is coming.

3 Likes

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Loboski: 10:00am On Nov 29, 2017
flashlight3:
This is coming a month after kpmg sent me a love letter after recruiting with them upto an interview with the head of audit division.

Amen to that
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by greatfoly(m): 10:12am On Nov 29, 2017
flashlight3:

Ooh...
Wishing you the very best bro. Greater things ahead.

Are you talking about the kpmg recruitment process that started Jan/feb this year? When those that were successful with PwC already resumed at the start of November
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Ukez15(m): 10:20am On Nov 29, 2017
let it come fast abeg so we can progress
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by flashlight3: 10:46am On Nov 29, 2017
Nah, I wrote my aptitude test for kpmg in July. And some folks resumed september 11. Others this month.
greatfoly:

Ooh...
Wishing you the very best bro. Greater things ahead.

Are you talking about the kpmg recruitment process that started Jan/feb this year? When those that were successful with PwC already resumed at the start of November
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by greatfoly(m): 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
flashlight3:
Nah, I wrote my aptitude test for kpmg in July. And some folks resumed september 11. Others this month.

Ok
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by kellymenz: 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
Halo everyone

An accountant urgently needed at one of our clients office.

It's a car dealership business
The pay is good

Requirements :
*Must be able to use Sage 50*

Location Anthony, illupeju

Interview date : 30th Nov
Time : 12 noon

Call Martins
0701 324 4588
Email cv to tnex2011@gmail.com

Pls, call Asap
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by teeeh: 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
Please Do you know if emails have been sent after the Hirevue interview? Thank you.

greatfoly:

Well, HireVue interview invites were sent to successful candidates last Friday. The interview ended yesterday.

That's all I know.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by ChikezieUche: 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
Accenure sent me a regret mail. They said I didn't show exhibit the levels they needed to make me a member of their team.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by ChikezieUche: 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
Dear Chikezie,

Thank you for your application for employment with Accenture (Nigeria) Ltd and for participating in our application and assessment process. However, after careful consideration, we regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful.

The assessments you participated in are geared at assessing reasoning ability at different levels. Your results were not at the level where we would ideally require our graduates to be. As a graduate at Accenture, the work one would be doing will require them to analyse various forms of information and data which will help our business deliver on the high performance promised to our clients.

We focused on Numerical, Verbal, Inductive and Deductive reasoning. Please note that the results do not mean that you are not competent in these areas, we have set our graduate level to suit our business needs.

You are able to improve by practicing and partaking in activities which will help you become stronger in these areas.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by olhawhaley: 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
ChikezieUche:
Accenure sent me a regret mail. They said I didn't show exhibit the levels they needed to make me a member of their team.

Sorry Bro, where did you get the mail.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by olhawhaley: 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
olhawhaley:

Sorry Bro, where did you get the mail.
When
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by greatfoly(m): 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
teeeh:
Please Do you know if emails have been sent after the Hirevue interview? Thank you.

I am not in the know if mails have been sent after the HireVue interview.
Thanks
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by greatfoly(m): 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
ChikezieUche:
Dear Chikezie,

Thank you for your application for employment with Accenture (Nigeria) Ltd and for participating in our application and assessment process. However, after careful consideration, we regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful.

The assessments you participated in are geared at assessing reasoning ability at different levels. Your results were not at the level where we would ideally require our graduates to be. As a graduate at Accenture, the work one would be doing will require them to analyse various forms of information and data which will help our business deliver on the high performance promised to our clients.

We focused on Numerical, Verbal, Inductive and Deductive reasoning. Please note that the results do not mean that you are not competent in these areas, we have set our graduate level to suit our business needs.

You are able to improve by practicing and partaking in activities which will help you become stronger in these areas.  

Bro, this one from Accenture hard o
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by athorello(m): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hmm... I haven't heard from Accenture since the online assessment. I'm seeing HireView interview and love letters. Where am I?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Jesusgirl92(f): 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
athorello:
Hmm... I haven't heard from Accenture since the online assessment. I'm seeing HireView interview and love letters. Where am I?
you're not alone.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by teeeh: 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
Thank you so much for your response. Please did anyone partake in the Hirevue video interview here?

greatfoly:

I am not in the know if mails have been sent after the HireVue interview.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Toluloper: 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
I just got a sucess mail from hr accenture
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Jesusgirl92(f): 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
Toluloper:
I just got a sucess mail from hr accenture
nice... Congratulations. Did you do their hirevue interview and verification test?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Toluloper: 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
nice... Congratulations. Did you do their hirevue interview and verification test?
Thanx, i m yet to. I have done only the online assessment
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Jesusgirl92(f): 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
Toluloper:

Thanx, i m yet to. I have done only the online assessment
Nice... Congratulations once again. Closerange and the other killhopes, Coman see o cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 / Lady Loses Job To 'Who Gave You My Number?' Question On WhatsApp / 2017 Recruitment Of Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.