Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 (59853 Views)

Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2020 / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Jesusgirl92(f): 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
izeko:
Postponed angry angry
what? undecided undecided
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Eblaze21: 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
Till further notice
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by greatfoly(m): 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
Some did today, the batch initially slated for 10am.

The other batch initially slated for 1pm today will have theirs tomorrow.

Everybody that did the first test including those that were called for the verification test will receive message on the status of their application before this week ends.

The recruitment process will end this year.

Congratulations in advance for those that'll make it to Accenture, best of luck to everyone.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by nena2014: 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
greatfoly:
Some did today, the batch initially slated for 10am.

The other batch initially slated for 1pm today will have theirs tomorrow.

Everybody that did the first test including those that were called for the verification test will receive message on the status of their application before this week ends.

The recruitment process will end this year.

Congratulations in advance for those that'll make it to Accenture, best of luck to everyone.

Hmmmm I don't understand ooo. What about those that have not gotten any feedback from Accenture.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by greatfoly(m): 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
nena2014:

Hmmmm I don't understand ooo. What about those that have not gotten any feedback from Accenture.

I've mentioned it in the third paragraph. Everybody will receive message before this week runs out
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Lemmy28: 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
greatfoly:

I've mentioned it in the third paragraph. Everybody will receive message before this week runs out

Thanks for this helpful information. Please, does it mean everyone who was not called for the verification test had already come to the end of the road as regard Accenture recruitment?
I didn't receive any invite for any verification test.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Jesusgirl92(f): 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
Lemmy28:

Thanks for this helpful information. Please, does it mean everyone who was not called for the verification test had already come to the end of the road as regard Accenture recruitment?
was about asking the exact same thing.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by greatfoly(m): 8:05am On Nov 22, 2017
Lemmy28:

YES!
Less than a hundred people were invited for the verification test. Some who did the verification will still be dropped.

The recruitment process ends December.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 22, 2017
greatfoly:

YES!
Less than a hundred people were invited for the verification test. Some who did the verification will still be dropped.

The recruitment process ends December.

Where is that guy that said only 0.01% of applicants would make it to Accenture grin grin grin
Abeg I Don sign out..........
Life goes on sad angry angry sad cheesy grin grin angry
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Jesusgirl92(f): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2017
cry cry
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 22, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
cry cry

Don't cry dear, come let me give you a treat at domino's.... grin grin grin
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:52am On Nov 22, 2017
closerange:

Don't cry dear, come let me give you a treat at domino's.... grin grin grin
Send me the money instead grin grin... I want to be by myself for now cry cry
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 22, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Send me the money instead grin grin... I want to be by myself for now cry cry

Bwahahahahaaha, Igbo girl...... I want the company though, let's talk when you don't want to be by yourself.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by greatfoly(m): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2017
sad sad cry
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Ukez15(m): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2017
i just called their number and i was told some pple are yet to receive and that there is no time line for now..

so obviously, i'll be waiting for my mail cos i knw i aced that test.

2 Likes

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Jesusgirl92(f): 10:55am On Nov 22, 2017
Ukez15:
i just called their number and i was told some pple are yet to receive and that there is no time line for now..

thank God oo... Accenture must contact me with good news...

1 Like

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by ohienmhen1: 11:50am On Nov 22, 2017
Jesusgirl92:

Wonderful news. I know I will be called too and I claim this job in faith.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by peacenaija(m): 11:55am On Nov 22, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
amen oo. and me too.. I believe God will make a way for me in Accenture..

1 Like

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by greatfoly(m): 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ukez15:

OK.
I didn't call their number though, just based my conclusion on general recruitment protocols
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Jesusgirl92(f): 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
peacenaija:

amen oo. and me too.. I believe God will make a way for me in Accenture..
Amen my dear. Me too.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
greatfoly:

OK.
I didn't call their number though, just based my conclusion on general recruitment protocols
WTF!!! dude!! and you spoke with such Authority Like you are the son of Mr. Niyi Yusuf (CEO) Boy!! you are full of garbage.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
Calm down! Well his explanation was pretty logical and if you think about it, it actually makes sense. I actually thought the same thing too, that they’d picked the candidates they wanted and the rest, they’ll serve them rejection mails.
GreatHercules:
WTF!!! dude!! and you spoke with such Authority Like you are the son of Mr. Niyi Yusuf (CEO) Boy!! you are full of garbage.

1 Like

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by greatfoly(m): 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
GreatHercules:

Sorry Sir.
Slip of hand.
We'll all hear from them soon.

Cheers
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by greatfoly(m): 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Calm down! Well his explanation was pretty logical and if you think about it, it actually makes sense. I actually thought the same thing too, that they’d picked the candidates they wanted and the rest, they’ll serve them rejection mails.

Thanks Sister.
There are some things we shouldn't argue about, this is a free world, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

Cheers
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Logical but subjective. someone asked him if "this is the end of the road" and he said an Outright YES when he was just speculating and didn't even at least called their office. who does that

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but........

1 Like

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
GreatHercules:
Logical but subjective. someone asked him if "this is the end of the road" and he said an Outright YES when he was just speculating and didn't even at least called their office. who does that

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but........

Ogbeni, it is most likely the end of the road, that is the most logical outcome..... Them don call some people while some never hear from them, one can only assume that they have called those they need....
Forget about what you were told by whomever you called, were you expecting them to outrightly tell you that you have been bounced?? Are you a learner?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Lemmy28: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
closerange:

Ogbeni, it is most likely the end of the road, that is the most logical outcome..... Them don call some people while some never hear from them, one can only assume that they have called those they need....
Forget about what you were told by whomever you called, were you expecting them to outrightly tell you that you have been bounced?? Are you a learner?

As blunt as it can get. I got the drift. It will only take a miracle for them to send a success message to anyone outside those whom they had already invited for the verification test. Practically, those who wrote their verification test are already surplus to their requirements.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Jesusgirl92(f): 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
closerange:

you'd better not be a kill hope oo angry angry... Plus where is my domino's pizza money?? angry Somebody cannot hope in peace again undecided
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by greatfoly(m): 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
[/b]Passing by... [b]
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 23, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
you'd better not be a kill hope oo angry angry... Plus where is my domino's pizza money?? angry Somebody cannot hope in peace again undecided

Lol, no vex, hope in peace biko, don't just want ya'll to get disappointed.. Let's just hope for the best but expect the worse grin grin
It's dominos pizza, not dominos pizza money... grin grin grin grin
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Jesusgirl92(f): 1:36am On Nov 23, 2017
closerange:

Lol, no vex, hope in peace biko, don't just want ya'll to get disappointed.. Let's just hope for the best but expect the worse grin grin
It's dominos pizza, not dominos pizza money... grin grin grin grin
shebi I said u should send the money instead undecided undecided izit by force to want pizza? angry ngwa keep both, the pizza o, the pizza money.... Don't beg me to want later on angry angry
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 23, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
shebi I said u should send the money instead undecided undecided izit by force to want pizza? angry ngwa keep both, the pizza o, the pizza money.... Don't beg me to want later on angry angry

Lol, this girl, na everything be tug of war? You are feisty though, I like feisty... However, you do know the gesture is not about the pizza or money abi, you know its about the time, right cheesy wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 / Lady Loses Job To 'Who Gave You My Number?' Question On WhatsApp / 2017 Recruitment Of Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.