Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 (59800 Views)

Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2020 / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Topkush: 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
Yes, tomorrow is the deadline
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Sambest2(m): 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
Sambest2:
The test is about 90 mins in all,

Verbal 30qns for 19mins
Numerical 18qns for 25mins
Logical 24qns for 25mins
Deductive 18qns for 20mins

done 3 out of 4 already, will attempt the remainder tomorrow. I know most people are done with theirs, but won't update because some fellow will be seeking undue advantage. Success all.

It is finished!
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Gent009: 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
Done with mine. The deductive reasoning was the easiest, one can really score good point there the time was the only barrier . Just be fast and relaxed.

The logical was the toughest. I had more than enough time to spare coz I jst dy tick anything out of frustrationgrin

The verbal was OK. I wasted time on the first few passage though which ate up my time. While the numerical was not easy at all considering the time.

Just hope for the best.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Laxy009(m): 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
May God help us.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by patb2r: 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
:overbal√ cool logic√ cool deductive : cryverbal√ cool logic√ cool deductive : hmmmm numerical: will do that tomorrow.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by patb2r: 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
:overbal√ cool logic√ cool deductive : cryverbal√ cool logic√ cool deductive : hmmmm numerical: will do that tomorrow.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
ohienmhen1:
I've completed all the tests. My advice is to take the test when you are the most relaxed. Remember, it is an Aptitude Test. You are not expected to answer all the questions correctly so work fast and accurately. Make sure you do the battery of practice tests to get a sense of the test formats. No past question will help you. You must just give it your all. It's tough. You are given questions that normally need 5 minutes to solve to answer in a couple of seconds. God speed everyone and good luck.
Any feedback after the test?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by krypton97(m): 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
phiszo:

Thanks. I had to uninstall the previous version and install afresh. It worked.
You're welcome sir
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by krypton97(m): 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
Jumybecks:
This assessment no be joke oo.... i have dne verbal and deductive reasoning.

Wanna relax a bit before facing numeric and logical.....

All the best to everyone
Guess we are in the same boat... Was drained after the verbal and deductive reasoning yesterday evening. Trying to put myself in the right mood now after the day's stress before attacking numeric and logical reasoning
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Sakasadiq: 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
You are supposed to create a password with the i.d they gave you in order to have access to the test. I also opened a new account but it only gives you access to practice questions
Lemmy28:

In my case, I registered with a fresh ID
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by ZandraFuller(f): 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
Sakasadiq:
You are supposed to create a password with the i.d they gave you in order to have access to the test. I also opened a new account but it only gives you access to practice questions

Yes very true
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by onwujiuba: 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
My deductive reasoning is not opening its showing a vacant page I don't know y
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Jesusgirl92(f): 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
After installation of the adobe flash reader still can't gain access to test o. Please what can I do?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Sambest2(m): 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
After installation of the adobe flash reader still can't gain access to test o. Please what can I do?

Flash and/or pop up may be deactivated, go to your browser settings, locate either/both and toggle to enable.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
krypton97:
Guess we are in the same boat... Was drained after the verbal and deductive reasoning yesterday evening. Trying to put myself in the right mood now after the day's stress before attacking numeric and logical reasoning

I have sailed ahead..... had to take the rest and settle it once and for all.... May God help person
All the best as you paddle the paddle
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
Jesusgirl92:

have you restarted the browser? If not, close the browser and relaunch.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by krypton97(m): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
Jumybecks:

I have sailed ahead..... had to take the rest and settle it once and for all.... May God help person
All the best as you paddle the paddle
I just finished mine like 10 minutes ago too. Wish you all the best.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Damilare4lord: 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lol. I sha do it.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Lemmy28: 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
The numerical is the most challenging for me. Overall, the time was not enough for each and everyone of the subjects
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
True. No past questions can help.
ohienmhen1:
I've completed all the tests. My advice is to take the test when you are the most relaxed. Remember, it is an Aptitude Test. You are not expected to answer all the questions correctly so work fast and accurately. Make sure you do the battery of practice tests to get a sense of the test formats. No past question will help you. You must just give it your all. It's tough. You are given questions that normally need 5 minutes to solve to answer in a couple of seconds. God speed everyone and good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by jayloms: 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
See true confessions
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by shogat(m): 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hope I can still do it tomoro?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by mariong(m): 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
onwujiuba:
My deductive reasoning is not opening its showing a vacant page I don't know y
Allow pop ups from your browser settings.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Harmvirus(f): 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
Done with the test. Tried my best. May God help us
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Benokpara: 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
I have completed the four tests. They were quite challenging coupled with the time issues. Just waiting for a mail from them. I'm looking up to God for positive feedback. I've done the best I could.

1 Like

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by MKKO: 11:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
Please som1 awake should help me have been having issues of adobe flash have followed the steps here and the one on the site all to no avail, if som1 can guide me i will appreciate it. it usually gives me blank page and i noticed after i went back that the it states continue test which means my time have been running during that blank page stuff som1 should help cry cry
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by Mimie001: 11:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
ZandraFuller:

okay first, you need to enable pop-ups. because the test opens up another window. enable pop-ups, cancel the tab! CANCEL and NOT REFRESH.. go back to your email, click the link.. sign in with your username and password, click on continue assessment and i wish you the very best.

follow this. it worked for me

2 Likes

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by MKKO: 12:11am On Nov 07, 2017
Mimie001:

follow this. it worked for me
i have started already THANKS DEAR, i just did one now..........deductive
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by engrrichie92(m): 12:11am On Nov 07, 2017
ZandraFuller:

okay first, you need to enable pop-ups. because the test opens up another window. enable pop-ups, cancel the tab! CANCEL and NOT REFRESH.. go back to your email, click the link.. sign in with your username and password, click on continue assessment and i wish you the very best.

God bless you, it worked
completed the assessment...hoping for the best
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by stanlexy(m): 12:53am On Nov 07, 2017
I think the test is okay compare to what workforce set last saturday.... Success to u all.

1 Like

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by stanlexy(m): 12:56am On Nov 07, 2017
Advice to those yet to write ....Deadline is 5am this morning. So do it before then
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 by dorothy0324: 2:04am On Nov 07, 2017
#Random .... did everyone who have taken the test use a mouse?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Loses Job To 'Who Gave You My Number?' Question On WhatsApp / Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 / 2017 Recruitment Of Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.