Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) (80050 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Knows His Grave – Coalition Explodes / ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB / Watch And Listen To Nnamdi Kanu Pray For Dead IPOB Members At The Cenotaph Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by pawesome(m): 9:47am On Sep 15, 2017
Keyboard n internet warriors...take over...
I pity nobody...
Hiw dare u stand against a nations military...
How can one single person threaten d peace f a whole country....
How can one individual dictate to d govt what is to be done n what is not to be done...

One individual is bout causing a civil war n d wrk of d military is to avoid dt be it d Foools re armed or unarmed

2 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Adebayo4all: 9:48am On Sep 15, 2017
lightwind:
This is Nnamdi Kanu's plan B, his plan B is really working well
oga d actions of govtmnt towards d igbos is a prove that we have an illiterate as d president
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by EdenChuk(f): 9:48am On Sep 15, 2017
Just look at how they wasted their lives...this so called agitation will nothing but only lead to more death of our promising youth...Nobody gives a damn whether u died cos of IPOB/BIAFRA. You're dead means you are dead. No two ways about it. It's simply joblessness that got them into this parade. If they really got something lucrative they're doing believe me they will not be on the street trying to stop violence with violence...What pains me most is the fact that it's young people that carried this agitation on their heads. People wey dem born yesterday wey no sabi anything...Lord have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by smith666999(m): 9:48am On Sep 15, 2017
if u sidan for ur house jeje dey sleep, u for die by now?
this our youths, their ear na hand fan. (fansy). let the living learn from what they see.

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Holar1993: 9:48am On Sep 15, 2017
they are asking for war now they are getting it in full return, I think they are lover of ipob rally lolz RIP say no to division in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by tunjijones(m): 9:49am On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:

So you think Solidiers are meant to shoot unarmed people who confront them? That is murder, its just that Nigeria is an uncivilised place where the rule of law does not exist.

Can you imagine if it were America or Germany and the Soldiers gunned down unarmed peopl. And when the Soldiers were asked why they did this, they say they were "confronted" or "challenged".

The Soldiers would be in a Military court the next day on murder charges.

This sort of backward Nigeria where life and the rule of law doesnt mean anything isnt what I want my fellow Igbos to belong to. It is a nation of darkness and we should aim higher than this

Have you ever heard an American or German call their country Zoo? Have you heard a Texas person saying all New Yokers should be killed? the answer to these two tquestions are No. so stop comparing Nigeria to America or Germany.

4 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by tolexy123: 9:49am On Sep 15, 2017
and the dead are dead.... You provoke an armed soldier head on, just say the grace... You'll just die for nothing as it will be termed collateral damage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by benjsniper33: 9:49am On Sep 15, 2017
Dead meat wearing nice boots.

I like those boots especially that white and black boots. Pls can someone get that dead guy's boot for me.

Since the owner has started to decompose the boot can be of good use.

2 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by tolexy123: 9:50am On Sep 15, 2017
Stupid IPOB members that could not declare BIAFRA independence while jonathan (southerner) was there, now they want it cos a northerner is there. Na ur birth right?

3 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by RevT1: 9:50am On Sep 15, 2017
moses93:
good news, they're treats to this country of ours..... baba is back and back for for worst. Igbos nightmare.

I wish that u die a very slow and painful death.

Unfortunately not all wishes come true, but this might.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by amazon14: 9:50am On Sep 15, 2017
nero2face:
Maybe it's high time I quit this Nairaland, seems majority of people here are the myopic mentality kind of stuffs, can't imagine people supporting such an inhuman act... Why kill unarmed civilians all in DE name of python dance... Barbaric

U just spoke my mind. There are so much hatred for Igbo on nairaland. The modes are enjoying the insults dishing on Igbo on daily bases. Hatred!hatred!! Hatred!!!!!
My hearts' bleeds

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:50am On Sep 15, 2017
Typical!

Poke trouble and cry foul when it blow up in their face.

This is the one thing I dont like about Ibos.

No bigotry intended though. Just an honest opinion.

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by tsmat(m): 9:51am On Sep 15, 2017
this guy is surely hiding somewhere in Lagos
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Adebayo4all: 9:51am On Sep 15, 2017
pawesome:
Keyboard n internet warriors...take over...
I pity nobody...
Hiw dare u stand against a nations military...
How can one single person threaten d peace f a whole country....
How can one individual dictate to d govt what is to be done n what is not to be done...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqJE7JeThNA

One individual is bout causing a civil war n d wrk of d military is to avoid dt be it d Foools re armed or unarmed
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Adebayo4all: 9:52am On Sep 15, 2017
tsmat:
this guy is surely hiding somewhere in Lagos

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by akigbemaru: 9:52am On Sep 15, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Here are some of the members of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB who were allegedly killed after a combined team of the Nigerian Army, the Police and the DSS invaded the home of IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu yesterday in Umuahia, Abia state.

According to reports, the security operatives killed many of the IPOB members who have been staying with their leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and carried away the dead bodies.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/ipob-members-killed-by-army-at-nnamdi-kanus-house.html

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:52am On Sep 15, 2017
frosbel2:
The Nigerian army is ruthlessly incompetent, savage, illiterate and poorly trained. This is how Boko Haram problem started many years ago. Initially it was an almost insignificant and unnoticeable group, till the Nigerian soldiers started to do what they are best at, wholesale massacre of both Boko Haram members, innocent onlookers, women and children.

If Buhari does not start using his brain if it is still working, there may well be an insurrection in the army and complete chaos in the country.

It looks like a joke now, but killing unarmed protesters is not tolerated or even considered here in the west , it is a sign of the most prominent form of retardation. Only in backward Africa do idiotic retards celebrate the death of other tribes.

Nigerian and indeed Africa have a very very long way to achieve civilization.

Yorubas, other Igbos , Hausa cheering on this massacre need to go and get a proper education and a life.

Sadly the sanctity of human life is a principle alien to the zoo's military.

The life of southerners and other religious and tribal minorities can be snuffed out without anyone asking questions.

No matter the confrontation, as long as those guys weren't armed with guns, the military has no right or reason to open fire with live bullets on them.

This is how they exterminated hundreds of shiite moslems in kaduna just to show off their weak strength.

Everyone cheering buratai on on this should know that what goes around comes around.

There are hot water canons, tear gas canisters amongst others that should have been used to easily disperse the crowds not live ammunition.

You say you're carrying out routine military exercises but you went to nnamdi kanu's hometown to show off, knowing how sensitive such a move is.

Nigeria is a fourth world country and we're in stone age where life is short and brutish.

It's a sad sad situation if other Nigerians cheer on the military when they gun down their fellow country men, how then do we ever become united and truly one?

All hope is lost, there's no light at the end of the tunnel.

Adieu Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by madridguy(m): 9:52am On Sep 15, 2017
You don't have to bring religious sentiment into this. Mind you, can you provide any evidence of me supporting the Fulani terrorists?

idupaul:

Yet you are a vehement supporter of Fulani violence..Let just say the truth you have hate for people who don't worship the same GOD with U

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Adebayo4all: 9:52am On Sep 15, 2017
EMIOMOADEOYE:
Typical!

Poke trouble and cry foul when it blow up in their face.

This is the one thing I dont like about Ibos.

No bigotry intended though. Just an honest opinion.

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by jayloms: 9:52am On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:

So you think Solidiers are meant to shoot unarmed people who confront them? That is murder, its just that Nigeria is an uncivilised place where the rule of law does not exist.

Can you imagine if it were America or Germany and the Soldiers gunned down unarmed peopl. And when the Soldiers were asked why they did this, they say they were "confronted" or "challenged".

This sort of backward Nigeria where life and the rule of law doesnt mean anything isnt what I want my fellow Igbos to belong to. It is a nation of darkness and we should aim higher than this

It's a pity lives had to be lost for that albino. In response to your question, no, it can't happen in the US because they have civilised citizens who would never go to the extent of pelting their security forces with rocks or as far as disarming a military officer like we read some time back!

Peace begets peace.

3 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by wahles(m): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2017
Who wants war but is unprepared?
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by akdjr(m): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2017
Shut the Bleep up! Martin Luther was killed unarmed. Stop saying what u dont know. So many Americans has been killed unarmed. Though i dont support killings but Kanu was going extreme and elders fold their hands watching and praising him. He was lucky that it was not Obasanjo's regime if not the whole community will be razed down. Go and ask udi people in Rivers quote author=attackgat post=60476477]

This sort of backward Nigeria where life and the rule of law doesnt mean anything isnt what I want my fellow Igbos to belong to. It is a nation of darkness and we should aim higher than this[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by okwyee(m): 9:54am On Sep 15, 2017
wahles:

Shutup der! What do u know about internal deployment of troops for security?

Internal Security in what way here?
You're a zombie!
Before the stupid soldiers came with there operation python dance whatever and brought their uselessness to the Igbo land, did kanu pose any security threat? Did he or the igbos attack anyone?
The ugly and foolish zombie you goats elected up there started all this when he decided out of foolishness and sheer wickedness to deploy soldiers to a peacful environment for a thoughtless show of power.

Have you ever heard of spain soldiers attacking those pushing for the independence of catalonia because they dont want to be part of spain anymore?

Those of you supporting this unnecessary bloodshed are the reason why this zoo will not move forward!
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by rukis360(m): 9:54am On Sep 15, 2017
This is really avoidable death, risking ur one life to defend a man whose family is abroad, illiterates
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:

this is the more reason why ipod should shows refrain.this is african where democracy is still emerging and at the rudimentary stage,we are working hard to entrech democracy and we dont have much regards for rule of law.here in nigeria human right are abuse on daily basis without quensequencies.i expect this guys to b vicarious of the horror armless shiites experience in the hands of brandishing guns nigeria army that went on killing spree.dis guy should adopt anoda model for fighting for biafra cos confrontational approach will be counterproductive and ipob will loose.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Passenger27: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2017
nero2face:
Maybe it's high time I quit this Nairaland, seems majority of people here are the myopic mentality kind of stuffs, can't imagine people supporting such an inhuman act... Why kill unarmed civilians all in DE name of python dance... Barbaric
Who told u they r unarmed civilian? Those among them that were armed r d ones that were legitimately gunned down. If the military were reckless in their shooting, the casualty will be in hundreds.

2 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by killemslim(m): 9:54am On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:

Souls are always lost to Crisis like this even in the Civilized world, go check out how many Police officers were murdered during the Ferguson riots, not just civilians. War is not the best because of the usual uneven casualty...I curse those who pray for this country to go into another Civil war. They know not the evil they wish upon themselves.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by diegwu01: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2017
eazisky:

u were pushed to d wall and if care is not taken u will be pushed into d wall and nothing will happen, u want to bounce back and bullet will break your empty skull just like those ones in keke..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Nairalanders sef!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Adebayo4all: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2017
PHILipu1:

Animal,where has your education taken you?
The illiterate in Aso rock is your president and all your family will fall over to lick his ass.
if u are not as illiterate as ur president..... Hahahaha

U will know that in democracy does guys have not commit any crime.

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by fyneIjay(f): 9:55am On Sep 15, 2017
MichaelSokoto:

why didn't d albino ask gej dia bloda wen he was on seat?

shioooor!

https://www.nairaland.com/4055376/video-nnamdi-kanu-preaching-one
And if he had asked then, what would have been the answer? ONE NIGERIA .
Moreover GEJ is ijaw and I don't see how that makes him 'brother' given the fact that you people already said Igbos should stop 'attachee by force'. Or does it suit you to claim his our brother when you like and he is not when it suits you?
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by malware: 9:55am On Sep 15, 2017
emmanuel4758:
buhari you are the worst thing that ever happen to humanity.

Hitler nko? grin
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:55am On Sep 15, 2017
amazon14:

U just spoke my mind. There are so much hatred for Igbo on nairaland. The modes are enjoying the insults dishing on Igbo on daily bases. Hatred!hatred!! Hatred!!!!!
My hearts' bleeds

Nobody hates anybody.

If Ibos were hated they would not be confined to their states.

That you find Ibos succeeding in big businesses outside of their states is attestation to the fact that they are not hated. I have many Ibo friends who i trust.

They are just troublemakers. And they know how to play the victim very well. I live with them as neighbors. The things they cannot take from you they will do to you. If you reciprocate its going to be all hell. The world would hear about it and in the end you will look like you are the one victimizing them.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” / Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.