Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) (80066 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Knows His Grave – Coalition Explodes / ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB / Watch And Listen To Nnamdi Kanu Pray For Dead IPOB Members At The Cenotaph Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by SeanDada1(m): 9:55am On Sep 15, 2017
madridguy:
I believe in humanity, respect human as a human but this is preventable death.

Top causes of death: IGNORANCE
PRESIDENCY'S INSENSITIVITY TO BIAFRA ISSUE
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by MrFly(m): 9:55am On Sep 15, 2017
The Igbos av suffered. Dear Lord liberate them b4 they send them into extinction..
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Saammiee(m): 9:56am On Sep 15, 2017
solid3:
You brought this upon yourself.

I've never insulted anyone here...but you're a disgrace to your parents... some persons are dead and your dumb response is that "You brought this upon yourself" ...I pray you receive sense soon ...
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by J2017(m): 9:56am On Sep 15, 2017
I really wander what is going on here,Buhari should kown that anything he chose to do in the East that himself whould not go free he must pay for it
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by folawiyo017(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2017
It's so very unfortunate.... see what KANU has caused this people

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by diegwu01: 9:57am On Sep 15, 2017
sursur:
go and defend your brother physically and stop making noise here instead of u joining them and get yourself sacrified for biafra u are hiding somewhere encouraging others to get killed so that @ the end u will go and take over their shop .
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by tsmat(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2017
some peoples comment is based on pure wickedness and hatred towards the Igbo's ....

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by nikz(f): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2017
tossie101:
People have totaly lost it, see them rejoicing over kiliong of innocent people.. OMG shocked
That is eh! Whether you believe in biafra or not shouldn't make you rejoice over dead bodies. They are human and do not deserve death. I pity their families.

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2017
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F Kennedy

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Realists(m): 9:58am On Sep 15, 2017
These are pictures of hausa men killed not ipob members. Please look at the picture very well no ipob emblems on the keke napep, no names , no iota of love on their body.
Hypocrisy
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by madridguy(m): 9:59am On Sep 15, 2017
No one is happy about this update but for every action there must be a reaction. If you have been following this issue, you will understand the fact that the FG tried all they could to avoid this. To me, the people brought this upon themselves.
Don't let anybody to deceive you to believe that this guys are innocent and defend less. You think the soldiers will just carry gun and be shooting? If that is the case I think by now we should be recording more than 100,000 lives. As for the SHIA, sir, could you watch the video again and see what really happened between the Shia boys and the CAOS that ugly day.

Penalty82:

My dear I weep for Nigeria, you can't slaughter unarmed people this way and expect your creator to be happy with you. What happened to arresting and sentencing them if found guilty?. Buhari is somebody I respect so much and have not in any way insulted him but I hate his approach to issues like this. From shities to Ipob mehn.... there's enough blood in his hands. Now that he has "commanded" the killing of these his children, what is he taking to the bank?. A day shall come that we all will stand and give account of our deeds.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by michoim(m): 9:59am On Sep 15, 2017
How authentic is this? Who killed them? MASSOB OR N.A..?
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by omosuper(m): 9:59am On Sep 15, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
saara
It will soon get to you and your family members(Amin)

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:59am On Sep 15, 2017
tossie101:
People have totaly lost it, see them rejoicing over kiliong of innocent people.. OMG shocked
misconcpetion,not the death they are celebrating but ignorance,how can u be thinking of building a castle on air a case study of biafra.nigeria unity is settle but renegotiatable through the appropriate and legitimate means.national assembly or council of elder state men.biafra is a fantasy that most been extinguish through dialogue or barrel of gun as it happening now.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by jmichael259(m): 10:00am On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:

So you think Solidiers are meant to shoot unarmed people who confront them? That is murder, its just that Nigeria is an uncivilised place where the rule of law does not exist.

Can you imagine if it were America or Germany and the Soldiers gunned down unarmed peopl. And when the Soldiers were asked why they did this, they say they were "confronted" or "challenged".

The Soldiers would be in a Military court the next day on murder charges.

This sort of backward Nigeria where life and the rule of law doesnt mean anything isnt what I want my fellow Igbos to belong to. It is a nation of darkness and we should aim higher than this

Yes american, russian, german, isreali and korean police and soldiers will shoot and kill you if you challenge them. What does it mean to be unarmed? Locally made guns, clubs and stones, bottled fuel with fire, machetes and daggers are all deadly weapons.

Stay in your house don't go to confront military men on duty. I walk pass soldiers and police posts everyday without being harassed so my brothers let us say the truth. UNARMED IPOB MEMBERS ARE STILL ALIVE IN THEIR HOMES THE TOUTS(OVERBOARDS) ARE THE ONES DYING TO START ANOTHER CIVIL WAR.

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by attackgat: 10:00am On Sep 15, 2017
RoyalUc:

You only quote laws and make reference to other Nations when it is convenient.

No sane person supports the extrajudicial killings of other citizens, but do you think those Nations you mention would have tolerated NK's activities to this level?

Those nations would have followed the rule of law according to their constitution which is what I expect Nigeria to do.

Whst did Kanu do?

He flouted his bail conditions? The law says only the courts can revoke his bail not the federal government

He said he wants Biafra? He is allowed to agitate for anything he likes under chapter 4 of the constitution.

He commited treason? He is already in court for that

He formed BSS? Anyone can form any group and call it any name. What matters is what the group does. Has BSS touched anyone?

Has Kanu or IPOB taken up arms? No

So what is this incredible thing Kanu has done ti warrant bringing in.Soldiers and shooting up the place?

How many times has the federal government reacted this way when herdsman massacre people all over Nigeria? But it is Kanu who had no gun that they came after.

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by malware: 10:01am On Sep 15, 2017
tossie101:

What are we supposed to do to the people who said they want to storm Abuja and bring the president's head to the east and also threatened to burn down the country?

El-Zakzaky used to think he is above the law but he has now become a handicapped man with only one eye courtesy of self-acclaimed bravery....

Kanu would surely have his two legs amputated by our men on the streets of Abia.... Let him go and cool off at his London residence not Nigeria.

If you are not Ok with the development, you are free to leave the country, our territorial integrity is sacrosanct.... All Igbos can leave the East for Israel for all we care.

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:02am On Sep 15, 2017
fyneIjay:
Even those that had nothing to do with IPOB. are being given the name. And someone tell me that they don't hate igbo.
not every igbo man is an ipob but every ipob is an igbo man.what do you have to say about this?
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by wahles(m): 10:02am On Sep 15, 2017
okwyee:

Internal Security in what way here?
You're a zombie!
Before the stupid soldiers came with there operation python dance whatever and brought their uselessness to the Igbo land, did kanu pose any security threat? Did he or the igbos attack anyone?
The ugly and foolish zombie you goats elected up there started all this when he decided out of foolishness and sheer wickedness to deploy soldiers to a peacful environment for a thoughtless show of power.

Have you ever heard of spain soldiers attacking those pushing for the independence of catalonia because they dont want to be part of spain anymore?

Those of you supporting this unnecessary bloodshed are the reason why this zoo will not move forward!

My brother sorry! This is Nigeria biko, we are still developing the zoo, she doesn't need unnecessary distractions,boko haram started dz way and she's just taking precautions. Am sure wen she has Finished developing the zoo, she would grant u audience to tender ur request. Please bear wit her

Im positive u r nt in ss or se
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by che8: 10:02am On Sep 15, 2017
checkolatunji:

This is Africa , you want separation ? That simply means you want war. Do research on other African countries that got separated and what happened before they could actualize it

This is Africa where backwardness resides..... Is Africa cursed?

This is Africa where retrogressive precedence remains point of reference for other sister countries.. Is Africa land of subhumans?

This is Africa where life is worth nothing and abuse of power holds sway.... Don't Africa deserve stone age treatment they get from other civilized climes?

Too surprised that even the elites support one step forward and 10000 steps backwards simply because.........

THIS IS AFRICA.

FREEDOM AT LAST.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by ladychioma: 10:03am On Sep 15, 2017
Buhari is a curse to humanity.

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 15, 2017
KevinDein:

Story.

Where was all this epistle when Kanu and his clowns dedicated a whole radio station to preach hate, urging his jobless urchins to kill other Nigerians? I didn't see you condemn the killing of Hausas by the pigdiots.

You hypocrites only remember Africa is backward when you are at the receiving end of violence. But it's all cool if you dish it out.

Can you kindly show us evidence that IPOB have murdered unarmed protesters in large numbers, if you cannot , shut up.

It is one thing preaching hate, and we agree there are better ways to protest, but sending in the army who are trained to kill in a war setting is backward and foolish.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by snakebeat: 10:04am On Sep 15, 2017
nero2face:
so why hasn't Spain gone into war with the catalians?...Africa will forever remain extreme backwards
How many times have u seen catalians calling spain a zoo?
Biased lots...
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:05am On Sep 15, 2017
columbus007:
Buhari has killed many but protecting a few,you out there calling ipob fools,just remember that it could be you,buhari is got no protection for anybody but his families,now these guys that's been killed you ask me! Do they have guns? No,d world is watching!
they dont have guns but they brandishing sth that is more dangerous than gun which is hate speech against dissidents
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by RoyalUc(m): 10:05am On Sep 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:
The dead does not win an agitation........

No point fighting in vain.......

It might actually be possible for the dead to win an agitation and thus, not a fight in vain - if the fighter doesn't live the see the result he is fighting for, the next generation can.

But the real issues here now are;
- What are you agitating for?
- What's the justification for your agitation?
- How are you going about your agitation?
- What clear, specific, concrete, communicable ideas/strategies do you have in place?
- Who are you agitating for? Are they wholeheartedly with you in the agitation?

Concerning the case at hand, why attract violence and the death of your people when, not even the BOUNDARIES of Biafra is know?

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:05am On Sep 15, 2017
fyneIjay:

And if he had asked then, what would have been the answer? ONE NIGERIA .
Moreover GEJ is ijaw and I don't see how that makes him 'brother' given the fact that you people already said Igbos should stop 'attachee by force'. Or does it suit you to claim his our brother when you like and he is not when it suits you?
wateva rocks ya boat, but get dis very clear ...

BUHARI WAS ELECTED FOR 8 YEARS AND HE HAS SWORN TO KEEP A UNITED NIGERIA!
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by fyneIjay(f): 10:06am On Sep 15, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
not every igbo man is an ipob but every ipob is an igbo man.what do you have to say about this?
That;
Not every Hausa/Fulani man is a Boko Haram, but every Boko Haram is Hausa/Fulani.
Not every Yoruba is a Badoo, but every Badoo is a Yoruba.
Not every Hausa/Fulani is a Shiite, but every Shiite is Hausa/Fulani.
I can go on and on.... and we will just run in cycles.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by diegwu01: 10:06am On Sep 15, 2017
If the Nigerian Army are anywhere close to my Street, I would be in my house lying under my Bed. YESSS!! that's how much i fear them.
Nnamdi Kanu should be the last person in the world to make anyone confront the Nigerian Army

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by FTrebirth(m): 10:06am On Sep 15, 2017
madridguy:
No one is happy about this update but for every action there must be a reaction. If you have been following this issue, you will understand the fact that the FG tried all they could to avoid this. To me, the people brought this upon themselves.
Don't let anybody to deceive you to believe that this guys are innocent and defend less. You think the soldiers will just carry gun and be shooting? If that is the case I think by now we should be recording more than 100,000 lives. As for the SHIA, sir, could you watch the video again and see what really happened between the Shia boys and the CAOS that ugly day.

so the boys deserved to be shot to death because they waved ordinary pako at soldiers who blocked the entrance to their ipod home?
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by wisekings: 10:07am On Sep 15, 2017
Nigerian is really a disappointment to humanity ....buhari nd de military are waste of creation ....I pity some fools dat judge ignorantly
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 15, 2017
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F Kennedy
Buhari is not the first tyrant that has grced the face of the earth, nor will he be the last, one thing that is always sure, people always overcome tryranny.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by koolaid87: 10:07am On Sep 15, 2017
No wonder they call it a zoo....Ipob were never armed, they were peaceful with all their agitations.. they never, I repeat, they never deserved this..

In a more civilized environment like united state, they have their own ipob, called nation of islam, which is led by minister farrakhan...He preached a lot of scathing sermons against the us government, yet, the united state governmnt never attacked him..

But in Nigeria, anything goes..

All these piglets called sarrki or madrid guy are delusional to have thought Buhari would have ordered this same chaos and menace against his own northerners regardless of their actions.

Ipob, pack your gat and defend yourself.

Far better is it to die as a Man than live like a coward

And to the other tribe, lets join hands together and call it as it is..

because yoruba ppl say '' P'asan ti afi na iyale, onbe laja fun iyawo''

Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” / Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55