Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Biafra - The Good Nigerians In The East May Go Bad Soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra - The Good Nigerians In The East May Go Bad Soon (1785 Views)

Amotekun: South East May Name Security Outfit ‘Agu N’eche Mba’ (Tiger...) / Significance Of Yesterday's Polls And How South South And South East May Vote / Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra - The Good Nigerians In The East May Go Bad Soon by Alexanity(m): 9:42am On Sep 15, 2017
One thing is sure, that every part of Nigeria has people who are really pasionate, patriotic and determined to move Nigeria ahead but here in the east, it seems like we are all labeled bad and enemy of the Nigerian state, there are lot of us here in the east who love Nigeria so much but if the brutal provocation from Nigerian government and army continues, we also might rethink our future, we will fight back, may be as Biafrans or as Nigerians who wants things done the right way, whatever happens, home is where your loved ones are and since the Nigerian government keeps treating my home region the east as a collection of rebels, may be its time to be one or at least give them the true reason to understand that we are not second hand citizen where our voices are nothing but noise and disturbance. The Nigeria government still have enough time to act right but we are also down here thinking logistic, in case if things get out of hand. If Nigerian government can not handle IPOB, what is to come will be different package and this time it will not be the same, the choice to fight as Opressed Nigerians or as Biafrans is still part of our logistics.
Re: Biafra - The Good Nigerians In The East May Go Bad Soon by wakaman: 10:01am On Sep 15, 2017
Your choice.
Nigeria or biafra?
Re: Biafra - The Good Nigerians In The East May Go Bad Soon by GrandGarcon: 10:07am On Sep 15, 2017
That is where we are heading to
Re: Biafra - The Good Nigerians In The East May Go Bad Soon by Alexanity(m): 10:09am On Sep 15, 2017
wakaman:
Your choice.
Nigeria or biafra?
Still on the fence, thats why a new movement is starting soon, this will comprise a heavily armed personel that will guide every border between the eastern region and the rest of Nigeria until an accord is reached, the fence will be working in collaboration with other world bodies, its either Nigeria continues or Biafra is restored that what the fence is coming up for
Re: Biafra - The Good Nigerians In The East May Go Bad Soon by wakaman: 10:18am On Sep 15, 2017
Are you igbo or biafran in the context of the present agitation?

But here, what fence? What armed personnel, what other world bodies?
Re: Biafra - The Good Nigerians In The East May Go Bad Soon by gsmphoneseller: 10:19am On Sep 15, 2017
The main movement is starting soon as there is heavy mobilization of Igbos and resources and allies going on now accross the world for BIAFRA......

4 Likes

Re: Biafra - The Good Nigerians In The East May Go Bad Soon by Truckpusher(m): 10:20am On Sep 15, 2017
That deaf , dumb and blind idiot in Aso Rock is the our greatest danger in this country . Despite Nnamdi Kanu's provocative utterances Jonathan paid no attention to him , The current VP went from region to region meeting with stakeholders and we saw how most part of the Niger Delta started withdrawing from the so-called agitation after all their homelands are still having a full dosage of the criminality brought upon by Asari , militants and cultists but what did the animal do he sent in the military instead of using a more pragmatic way of dividing the Ipob movement , politicize it and use it even for 2019 in favor of his party . Buhari is a monumental failure to say the least and for those that are laughing at this misadventure by our soldiers in killing, maiming and massacre of fellow citizens without proper trial shame on you people as the democracy that people like Abiola and others fought for and died for is at its lowest level.I hope everyone of us is aware that if war breaks out today it will affect every part of this country . You can't have boko haram in the North East , Criminals and criminal enterprises in the Niger Delta oil fields wanting to lay their hands on the precious crude and buy arms and you're stupid enough to start another war in Eastern Nigeria which acts as a passage from the North to down South.
Little wonder the animal invaded Niger and Chad without knowing that he was breaking international laws. Olodo General.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra - The Good Nigerians In The East May Go Bad Soon by Truckpusher(m): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2017
What this current Govt have failed to know is that beating up someone you're superior to is a ticket for him to challenge the status quo and have the guts to question your authority- If he was whispering before to challenge you , now he'll yell after all you've played your last card and nothing more than that.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra - The Good Nigerians In The East May Go Bad Soon by Alexanity(m): 10:37am On Sep 15, 2017
gsmphoneseller:
The main movement is starting soon as there is heavy mobilization of Igbos and resources and allies going on now accross the world for BIAFRA......
all side are shoping for support and weponry but no side is shoping for peace, we in the fence believe that if peacekeeping and border guide is running from day one, it can help to the restore of nomarlity faster,
Re: Biafra - The Good Nigerians In The East May Go Bad Soon by nijabazaar: 11:07am On Sep 15, 2017
I am no longer in the least patriotic.

buhari murdered my own kind.

I am NOW willing to sign up to whatever....against this 'mere geographical expression'.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra - The Good Nigerians In The East May Go Bad Soon by Alexanity(m): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2017
nijabazaar:

I am NOW willing to sign up to whatever....against this 'mere geographical expression'.
Then welcome to The fence even if you dont care much about Nigeria as a country at least be a human and stand in defence of humanity
Re: Biafra - The Good Nigerians In The East May Go Bad Soon by obulor6468: 11:38am On Sep 15, 2017
Whether they withdraw their terrorists or not buhaei has kicked start a war.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra - The Good Nigerians In The East May Go Bad Soon by IgboSubmarine: 11:43am On Sep 15, 2017
Truckpusher:
That deaf , dumb and blind idiot in Aso Rock is the our greatest danger in this country . Despite Nnamdi Kanu's provocative utterances Jonathan paid no attention to him , The current VP went from region to region meeting with stakeholders and we saw how most part of the Niger Delta started withdrawing from the so-called agitation after all their homelands are still having a full dosage of the criminality brought upon by Asari , militants and cultists but what did the animal do he sent in the military instead of using a more pragmatic way of dividing the Ipob movement , politicize it and use it even for 2019 in favor of his party . Buhari is a monumental failure to say the least and for those that are laughing at this misadventure by our soldiers in killing, maiming and massacre of fellow citizens without proper trial shame on you people as the democracy that people like Abiola and others fought for and died for is at its lowest level.I hope everyone of us is aware that if war breaks out today it will affect every part of this country . You can't have boko haram in the North East , Criminals and criminal enterprises in the Niger Delta oil fields wanting to lay their hands on the precious crude and buy arms and you're stupid enough to start another war in Eastern Nigeria which acts as a passage from the North to down South.
Little wonder the animal invaded Niger and Chad without knowing that he was breaking international laws. Olodo General.

Buhari will pay dearly for his crime

His people won't be spared either

Jonathan was stoned in the North, yet he did not kill anybody

Despite Buhari's evil support for BH, Jonathan ignored him

This evil won't go unpunished

4 Likes

Re: Biafra - The Good Nigerians In The East May Go Bad Soon by Ajisebioyolaari: 11:58am On Sep 15, 2017
Story for the gods. Why didnt you the patriotic igbos prevail on NK and his cohorts to cease the incitement and hate speech they started since 2015? Now you have an opinion. Mr Man, there is nothing like sitting on the fence here. You are an ipob else you would spoken out against their acts a long time ago. Where were you when Igbos were calling other nigerians "cockroaches"? A name that caused the death of thousands in rwanda. O boy, go find somewhere sidon abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra - The Good Nigerians In The East May Go Bad Soon by demelza: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
nijabazaar:

Bless you.

This is what we want.

More soldiers for the cause.

Please recruitment is going on in Aba NOW. Do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Biafra - The Good Nigerians In The East May Go Bad Soon by Alexanity(m): 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ajisebioyolaari:
Story for the gods. Why didnt you the patriotic igbos prevail on NK and his cohorts to cease the incitement and hate speech they started since 2015? Now you have an opinion. Mr Man, there is nothing like sitting on the fence here. You are an ipob else you would spoken out against their acts a long time ago. Where were you when Igbos were calling other nigerians "cockroaches"? A name that caused the death of thousands in rwanda. O boy, go find somewhere sidon abeg.

Well, just keep watch NK has done his part, Buhari has done his part, now let faith do its part for niether Buhari no Nk can determine what happens by now, everything is out of control and the python had been let loose, only cuation can tell

1 Like

Re: Biafra - The Good Nigerians In The East May Go Bad Soon by Ajisebioyolaari: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Alexanity:

Well, just keep watch NK has done his part, Buhari has done his part, now let faith do its part for niether Buhari no Nk can determine what happens by now, everything is out of control and the python had been let loose, only cuation can tell
the only thing that could possibly happen is for Igbos to continue being killed if they dont apply common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra - The Good Nigerians In The East May Go Bad Soon by kodded(m): 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
Truckpusher:

and he didn't send one soldier to arrest the Fulani herdsmen even tho the Fulani herdsmen has been ranked as the fourth most deadliest territories group in the world, and has caused mayhem in the middle belt since time memorial

3 Likes

Re: Biafra - The Good Nigerians In The East May Go Bad Soon by kodded(m): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
[s]
Ajisebioyolaari:
the only thing that could possibly happen is for Igbos to continue being killed if they dont apply common sense.[/s]
the way all this Yoruba people carry this ipob matter for head self

3 Likes

Re: Biafra - The Good Nigerians In The East May Go Bad Soon by MyNewJackeT: 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
you guys are a big joke
Re: Biafra - The Good Nigerians In The East May Go Bad Soon by maiunguwar: 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
People threatening us state brutality should remember that Mobutu sese seko had his ethnic group enthrenched in the armed forces of Zaire, yet he was subdued by Joseph Kabila.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra - The Good Nigerians In The East May Go Bad Soon by Amhappy(f): 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
The more you kill,the more militia you create. That's the method and the military knows that. However at the end their aim will be achieve which

Destruction of lives and 56years of hard labour of the Southeasterns after the war.

SAY NO TO WAR

2 Likes

Re: Biafra - The Good Nigerians In The East May Go Bad Soon by amjoseph19: 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ajisebioyolaari:
the only thing that could possibly happen is for Igbos to continue being killed if they dont apply common sense.
And if they are been provoked enough to pick up arms. Hope you won't complain.

They only reason why Nigerian army are boldly going to IPOB members, killing them is because they fully know that the are not going to shoot back.
But that can't always be the case. buhari continue.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra - The Good Nigerians In The East May Go Bad Soon by amjoseph19: 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ajisebioyolaari:

Hate speech you said, who started the hate speech. Kanu or Buhari?
Re: Biafra - The Good Nigerians In The East May Go Bad Soon by Ajisebioyolaari: 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
amjoseph19:

And if they are been provoked enough to pick up arms. Hope you won't complain.
If they pick up arms, they pick it up for their pocket and to their own peril. If they now born them well, they should cross their boundary into South West or North......then they will regret they ever started chaos. They will think it's Rivers State that is tolerating nonsense from them.
Re: Biafra - The Good Nigerians In The East May Go Bad Soon by fergie001: 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
My Igbo brothers should calm.

Emotions are high,seeing your brothers murdered regurtitates bitterness no matter the reason,it is well....but for now,sheath your swords and chart the way of peace.
I know igbos who are disinterested about Kanu,but seeing people dead by the Army has sparked a bile worse than before the python came in.
But please,frayed nerves we need now.

"There are many victories worse than a defeat." (G.E)

God Bless S/E
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless You All

To the families of those who lost loved ones,my condolences.
Re: Biafra - The Good Nigerians In The East May Go Bad Soon by amjoseph19: 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ajisebioyolaari:
If they pick up arms, they pick it up for their pocket and to their own peril. If they now born them well, they should cross their boundary into South West or North......then they will regret they ever started chaos. They will think it's Rivers State that is tolerating nonsense from them.
You are under one brown roof in ogbomosho making noise.
I hope and I know that Ipob will continue to be as peaceful as always.

You can wine and dine with your masters up North for all I care. One day, Your greatest fear in life will come. You and the Northerners are going to stay in one country alone.

1 Like

Re: Biafra - The Good Nigerians In The East May Go Bad Soon by BudeYahooCom: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
Being an Igbo 'good nigerian' means..

1) Hating Biafra and spitting on the graves of millions of dead Biafrans.

2) Being pro-caliphate and supporting fulani herdsmen attacks on my people.

3) Shouting Sai buhari when he insults our people in the East and SS.

4) Supporting the killing of Kanu for daring to look fulanis in the face fearlessly.

5) Jumping up for joy when Soldiers kill unarmed people in the East in the name of python dance.

For you 'ibo' one nigerianists and pro-almajiris MAY YOU AND YOUR LINEAGE BE CURSED.

1 Like

Re: Biafra - The Good Nigerians In The East May Go Bad Soon by Ajisebioyolaari: 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
amjoseph19:

You are under one brown roof in ogbomosho making noise.
I hope and I know that Ipob will continue to be as peaceful as always.

You can wine and dine with your masters up North for all I care. One day, Your greatest fear in life will come. You and the Northerners are going to stay in one country alone.
Confused pig. I thought you were bragging about carrying arms earlier....now you are preaching peace. Coward like your god Nnamdi Kanu.....

1 Like

Re: Biafra - The Good Nigerians In The East May Go Bad Soon by Deprofessional(m): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ajisebioyolaari:

Let watch and see.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hope IPOB And Igbos Calling For War Will See This. / Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North / N69bn Osun Airport To Be Ready In Eight Months, Contractor Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.