Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

I Hope IPOB And Igbos Calling For War Will See This. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope IPOB And Igbos Calling For War Will See This. (1783 Views)

Honestly, IPOB And NNAMDI KANU Has Gained My Respect Today / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) / Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hope IPOB And Igbos Calling For War Will See This. by sobmos(m): 4:59am On Sep 16, 2017
IPOB should end this nonsense now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope IPOB And Igbos Calling For War Will See This. by tafabaloo(m): 5:02am On Sep 16, 2017
Hmmm
Re: I Hope IPOB And Igbos Calling For War Will See This. by olureignforever: 5:10am On Sep 16, 2017
Ibere ogun laari, enikan kii rabo re. A so fun won,won o gbo.

Oro leye ngbo o, eye o dede ba lo ole o,
Oro leye ngbo o.

Baba faleti.

1 Like

Re: I Hope IPOB And Igbos Calling For War Will See This. by Angelben10(m): 5:29am On Sep 16, 2017
there is never a bad leader but bad followers.....

2 Likes

Re: I Hope IPOB And Igbos Calling For War Will See This. by fergie001: 5:30am On Sep 16, 2017
OP,do not post this kind of information.

This picture was taken at Aburi in Ghana before the Civil War in 1967.
It was called on the auspices of the then Head of State in Ghana,Joe Ankrah,and because Ojukwu couldn't guarantee his safety in the Western and Northern sections of the county,Aburi was chosen.
Delegates from both sides;alongside the then Military Chiefs,Ojukwu,d Police IG,and all the leaders in the Military that matter at the time;including the under-Permanent Secretary,Federal Cabinet,S.Akenzua(who later became Oba of Benin,Oba Erediauwa 1)
It was a fruitful meeting,pleasantries were exchanged and they shared food and wine.
It was after they were back to Nigeria,and the failure to keep the treaty that led to the war.That write-up is bad because it wasn't recorded,Gowon lost anyone,in fact he married during the war.
War is War,and does no-one any good.
Igbos should pursue peace,though but take down that pix with the right up,its misleading.

https://www.nairaland.com/1924162/why-gowon-rejected-aburi-accord#26695140

Rule 8
Cc: Seun
Cc: Lalasticlala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope IPOB And Igbos Calling For War Will See This. by IgboSubmarine: 5:35am On Sep 16, 2017
Only in Nigeria do people equate Referendum to War.

2 Likes

Re: I Hope IPOB And Igbos Calling For War Will See This. by unohbethel(m): 5:38am On Sep 16, 2017
so referendum is war?

2 Likes

Re: I Hope IPOB And Igbos Calling For War Will See This. by rottennaija(m): 5:51am On Sep 16, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
Only in Nigeria do people equate Referendum to War.

No one is saying you shouldn't get your Biafra. The truth is, the fewer the better. Even me, I prefer Nigeria to split into 5 or 6 areas. Let everyone go to their own place. Biafra get their own land, south south get their own or preferably, Akwa ibom and cross river alone. Yarubas get their own. That's how it should be and will be.

My only problem with you IPOB is the way they are going about it. Referendum should be peaceful. It should not be about preaching hate as Nnamdi Kalu is going about.

Before you ask how preaching hate is! If you are seeking secession and you are also threatening to burn down the other country, you are no longer peaceful but preaching hate.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hope IPOB And Igbos Calling For War Will See This. by fergie001: 5:53am On Sep 16, 2017
rottennaija:

No one is saying you shouldn't get your Biafra. The truth is, the fewer the better. Even me, I prefer Nigeria to split into 5 or 6 areas. Let everyone go to their own place. Biafra get their own land, south south get their own or preferably, Akwa ibom and cross river alone. Yarubas get their own. That's how it should be and will be.

My only problem with you IPOB is the way they are going about it. Referendum should be peaceful. It should not be about preaching hate as Nnamdi Kalu is going about.

Before you ask how preaching hate is! If you are seeking secession and you are also threatening to burn down the other country, you are no longer peaceful but preaching hate.
K

1 Like

Re: I Hope IPOB And Igbos Calling For War Will See This. by compatriot: 5:58am On Sep 16, 2017
Mr man it seem u need to go back to school. When did call for referendum means call for war
Re: I Hope IPOB And Igbos Calling For War Will See This. by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 16, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu should know that he is dealing with ex-military man, he that wants the tunes pays the pipers. He can try this with Yar'adua, the man is diplomatic enough to see into the matter with peaceful solution. With Jonathan, he is in a safe hand because the man will not even look at his side.

But if you try it with the like of Obasanjo and Sai Baba, you are calling for greater war. Go and ask MEND militants about Obasanjo, they will tell you the man is evil. Kanu has to put stop to this now or his people face the catastrophic consequence.

For once, I wonder why these people keep clamouring for secession, what do they stand to gain? If BIAFRA at the end eventually becomes a reality, these men will now see the truth at the other side of the river. When your enemies cease to be your enemy, your friends then become enemies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope IPOB And Igbos Calling For War Will See This. by Iceberg3: 6:12am On Sep 16, 2017
Whats the state of Gowon's Plateau Jos now? Zoogerians and stuppidity sha
Re: I Hope IPOB And Igbos Calling For War Will See This. by ideologies(m): 6:13am On Sep 16, 2017
sobmos:
Yoruba media scam, you need people to always use as slaves, and abuse at will.

Nonsense, gerrout...

No matter how dark the night was the sun will still rise.

Biafra just began, no freedom struggle has even been cheap
Re: I Hope IPOB And Igbos Calling For War Will See This. by BALLOSKI: 6:31am On Sep 16, 2017
Kanu said his supporters should burn down Nigeria if he's re-arrested. Where is he now?
Re: I Hope IPOB And Igbos Calling For War Will See This. by Customer80: 6:32am On Sep 16, 2017
sobmos:
were fulani calling for war when they massacred enugu community? so how is igbo calling for war,

when youruba massacred awusa fulani in ile ife hope they called for war?
Re: I Hope IPOB And Igbos Calling For War Will See This. by BALLOSKI: 6:36am On Sep 16, 2017
donproject:
Nnamdi Kanu should know that he is dealing with ex-military man, he that wants the tunes pays the pipers. He can try this with Yar'adua, the man is diplomatic enough to see into the matter with peaceful solution. With Jonathan, he is in a safe hand because the man will not even look at his side.

But if you try it with the like of Obasanjo and Sai Baba, you are calling for greater war. Go and ask MEND militants about Obasanjo, they will tell you the man is evil. Kanu has to put stop to this now or his people face the catastrophic consequence.

For once, I wonder why these people keep clamouring for secession, what do they stand to gain? If BIAFRA at the end eventually becomes a reality, these men will now see the truth at the other side of the river. When your enemies cease to be your enemy, your friends then become enemies.
with yaradua? He won't even try it. Have you forgotten how he handled BH at the initial stage? Go and check the condition and option he gave the militants then , you'd know he won't condone this nonsense.
Re: I Hope IPOB And Igbos Calling For War Will See This. by virus05(m): 6:42am On Sep 16, 2017
sobmos:
and who are the people beating drums of war?? Is it not ur buhari OR?? I don't understand. Coz ipob has been peaceful I don't know what you're trying to say. We don't use arms and no one has ever encouraged us to use. I've never heard/seen where nnamdi kanu/radio biafra says we should pick up arms and fight Nigeria they always encourage us not to. So all of you guys saying we are calling for war I no no where una dey get ur own news from.
Re: I Hope IPOB And Igbos Calling For War Will See This. by mankind05(m): 6:53am On Sep 16, 2017
hmmm
Re: I Hope IPOB And Igbos Calling For War Will See This. by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 16, 2017
IPOB missing the opportunity from lessons learnt undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope IPOB And Igbos Calling For War Will See This. by Fulmigati: 6:57am On Sep 16, 2017
That was at Aburi before the war, you muppet.
Re: I Hope IPOB And Igbos Calling For War Will See This. by dreamworld: 7:23am On Sep 16, 2017
All these afonjas are illiterates, so your dictionary explains referendum as war,, SMH
Re: I Hope IPOB And Igbos Calling For War Will See This. by betterABIAstate: 7:41am On Sep 16, 2017
No one is asking for war, only the insecure Nigeria government wants war and scared of a referendum.

If Nigeria thinks they have the majority then let them conduct a referendum.

(1) (Reply)

Restructuring; Let's Be Very Careful / Two Modular Refineries Arriving Ready For Installation In Delta & Rivers State / Tension In Southeast,as Anambra And Ebonyi State Government Seize Many Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.