Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (170319 Views)

Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Tochex101(m): 9:16am On Sep 16, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
You say your tongue game is on point.... But you don dey down there for 1hr25mins and she never begin dey shake...
You are legend!

6 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by IamLEGEND1: 9:26am On Sep 16, 2017
Tochex101:
You are legend!

14 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by jejemanito: 9:27am On Sep 16, 2017
dacblogger:
Funny enough,you both used each other.

She had fun,you had fun... So don't come here n be feeling like you won American Visa lottery.

You both got played. grin
But my Dickson remained in tact while her drilling site stopped obeying Young's Modulus

cool

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Divay22(f): 9:27am On Sep 16, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Naija babes when that cute niggah with the G wagon finally says 'hi'
What's she pouring undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by jejemanito: 9:29am On Sep 16, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Omo this one na Hurricane Irma grin

2 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by IamLEGEND1: 9:32am On Sep 16, 2017
That babe that only visits when she's on her period thinking you won't do anything....

*open it lykdat.... Ayam blood-resistant.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by IamLEGEND1: 9:34am On Sep 16, 2017
Divay22:
What's she pouring undecided
You tell me.... I'm just posting random stuff.

4 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by BabbanBura(m): 9:35am On Sep 16, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I hear u

somethings about you get to me wallahi - please where are you from?
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by IamLEGEND1: 9:37am On Sep 16, 2017
BabbanBura:

somethings about you get to me wallahi - please where are you from?
This your moniker..... You dey advertise for dem girls ni?
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by IamLEGEND1: 9:40am On Sep 16, 2017
You finally married that virgin.... Wedding night and the D just slides in without resistance...

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by BabbanBura(m): 9:43am On Sep 16, 2017
missbeckykisses:
my chewst, I mean my breaswst hahaha my ex can't even last up to 5mins sef and he has cum, ended the relationship cos dude almost had me pregnant

ehm how many Xs u've got? just want to gauge the width of ya punana cos i know u got more Xs coming since you are still happy to be single

2 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by IamLEGEND1: 9:47am On Sep 16, 2017
when you jam that calabar girl and she won't stop riding even after you've finished..... Now you just have to accept your fate.

*Tell my mother I love her

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by BabbanBura(m): 9:52am On Sep 16, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
This your moniker..... You dey advertise for dem girls ni?

Not advert bro - just something the resonate in dem head! Good wares do not need advert my guy
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by BabbanBura(m): 9:55am On Sep 16, 2017
Divay22:
Feelings

want the 6" feeling? - cone to daddy BabbanBura - our mission is 'providing lasting 6" feelings, each time, all the time'
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Divay22(f): 9:56am On Sep 16, 2017
BabbanBura:

want the 6" feeling? - cone to daddy BabbanBura - our mission is 'providing lasting 6" feelings, each time, all the time'
Keep claiming what you don't have angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by IamRandy: 10:51am On Sep 16, 2017
Lalas247:

Quality grin

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by IamRandy: 10:56am On Sep 16, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

Natural orgasm... cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Olifiz(m): 11:08am On Sep 16, 2017
Divay22:
Feelings
U have spoil finish..... btw I'm 8.7 inch, do u care for some nailing?
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by BabbanBura(m): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2017
Divay22:

Keep claiming what you don't have angry

proving is in the eating of the pudding - Hausawa su ka ce 'Gani ya kori ji', zo ki gani, ki taba, ki ji shi! so you can testify what it is indeed

3 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Divay22(f): 11:56am On Sep 16, 2017
BabbanBura:

proving is in the eating of the pudding - Hausawa su ka ce 'Gani ya kori ji', zo ki gani, ki taba, ki ji shi! so you can testify what it is indeed
Abeg carry your so called inches far biko, can't fit shout this morning

2 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by AuroraB(f): 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
dacblogger:
Funny enough,you both used each other.

She had fun,you had fun... So don't come here n be feeling like you won American Visa lottery.

You both got played. grin
They dunno grin
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Khutie: 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
missbeckykisses:
my chewst, I mean my breaswst hahaha my ex can't even last up to 5mins sef and he has cum, ended the relationship cos dude almost had me pregnant
•••Lolzzzz!
Yhu re loud mouthed yet eccentric. I wonder how this yhur boyfriend survived yhu.

2 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by lifedynamics: 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
[q cryuote author=IamLEGEND1 post=60510015] When she visits for the 18th time and you never try to off her paynt. [/quote]

Okay... You just finished me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
when you jam that calabar girl and she won't stop riding even after you've finished..... Now you just have to accept your fate.

u don craze kpata kpata grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dis 1 na dying in active service

17 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by chiraqDemon(m): 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Lol!
Boss! Na garri be that? shocked
This one na cassava dust served with banana and coconut cuttings sprinkled with sugar, milk, garnished with groundnuts and catalysed with H2O. Price £49.99

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by chiraqDemon(m): 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=60511283][/quote]
How u n ur bro conclude the discussion when u are about to enter the room with the girl
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by chiraqDemon(m): 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
author=IamLEGEND1 post=60511283]
How u n ur bro conclude the discussion when u are about to enter the room with the girl
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by IamLEGEND1: 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
u don craze kpata kpata grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dis 1 na dying in active service
Baba don give up... grin
E dey form Rambo for babes..... E no know say even leather for dustbin get different sizes.
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Monaco2(m): 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
When you about about to pull out but she hook your yansh with her legs at the last second ... Now you're just laying there, reevaluating your life and your future kid's.
Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by kingzic(m): 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
You finally married that virgin....
Wedding night and the D just slides in without resistance...

I can relate to dis.. And funny as it may.. D tin free like runway
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by kingzic(m): 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

Dis is called operation calabar dance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Ladyjumong(f): 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Blecool:
Lol. Mkpo ase aba o, orisiriisi sha.. Wetin man no go see.
mbakara, atuu ke ?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

One Wrong Turn......true Story / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / 2 - Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.