Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

For Those Beating The Drums Of War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Beating The Drums Of War (377 Views)

The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman / Army Destroys 500 Drums Of Adulterated Diesel And 2 Cars In Calabar / Military Take Over South East Beating The War Drum & War Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Those Beating The Drums Of War by herbeedar(m): 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
It is a common proverb that "we may know the beginning of a fight, but nobody knows what will be the end of that fight"
As ethnic lords from the North, East, West
and South continue in efforts to trigger a
second civil war, international military
hardware merchants who brainwashed the foreign based agitators to employ an
uncompromising attitude are instigating
and preparing to sell their arms while we
get our parents, wives and children ready to pay the bitter prices.
The gullible ones believe war is the answer
and provoking same by their words and
actions each passing day, the unwise ones
are so selfish and inconsiderate, refusing to caution their people, thinking that their
families or any part of the country will be
immune to the consequences of a possible
2017 civil war simply because they didn't
participate in the agitation.
Perhaps, many do not know that the Civil
War didn't extend beyond Ore to the West
and didn't exceed Benue to the North. At
the very end, both gladiators (Gowon &
Ojukwu) lived because they never set foot
upon the battlefield of the wars they ignited but over three million innocent women, children and elderly died unnecessarily. Meanwhile, all the crooks travelled to safe areas with their families just as would repeat should another civil war breakout.
Niger Delta militant generals are all alive
but over 60% of their boys are dead, Al
Zakzarki is alive but hundreds of his gullible followers are dead.
As you continue to conjure the next civil
war, call for a town hall meeting in your
respective communities and prepare the
minds of your aged parents for a violent
death, counsel your wives and daughters of the emotional trauma that incessant rapes would create because surely over 30% shall be raped in just 6mths of chaos. Also, make plans because most of your children shall become orphans and child soldiers and those who survive shall end up in IDP Camps in Niger, Chad, Benin Republic and Cameroon.
The last Civil war was ignited on a
conference table and was also resolved on a conference table.
I huge our youths to watch a video on Nigeria history or videos of civil war in other country to know the aftermath and diverstating effects of the war on the citizens and the country it self.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIZ5bVAdgWY&itct=CBkQpDAYAiITCI__tpSgp9YCFZadVQodh7kLYFIPbmlnZXJpYSBoaXN0b3J5&gl=FR&hl=en&client=mv-google

My fellow brothers and sisters don't let us be an instrument to write another negative history in the book of this Nation.
I don't want to loose my friends from any tribes in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Those Beating The Drums Of War by herbeedar(m): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
Cc Lalasticlala Sarrki

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Sad When I See Those Who Is To Lead People From Ignorance Were Ignorant. / BREAKING: Biafra: Court Proscribes IPOB, Declares It Terrorist Group / 500 Members Of PPA Decamp To PDP In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.