Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Hausa-fulani Divide And Rule Plan Perfectly Taking Shape And This Is How - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa-fulani Divide And Rule Plan Perfectly Taking Shape And This Is How (482 Views)

20 Things In 2020 That Will Shape And Shake The Year / The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. / How Buhari Would Win The South-East And Rule Till 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hausa-fulani Divide And Rule Plan Perfectly Taking Shape And This Is How by devindevin2000: 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
The divide and conquer agenda is on full force. The plan is to keep all the south and Middle Belt divided to perpetuate themselves in power and control via divide and rule. They know since SW, NC and Most SS minus Rivers and individual members from SS, did nothing to the killings of Igbos, they also know that when they start killing Yorubaas, Igbos, SS and Middle belt will do nothing, and vice versa. And when they start bombing or invading Ijaw land like they have done many times in recent weeks, Igbos though have for long spoken against the killings of fellow SS, will just say I can't do it anymore, when they massacred us the militants did nothing. Same goes for Benue, they can go there and slaughter you in thousands like they have been doing, guess what? IPOB that have spoken against Hausa-Fulani crimes in Benue very often, will say why should I keep speaking for them when they kept quiet while we were being slaughtered. The cycle continues and the Northern agenda becomes reality. Then we are tossed for another 50 yrs until any Nnamdi Kanu rises. Though i think IPOB will not give up easily...

So understand when you keep quiet against IPOB massacre, just know that one day it would be you, and we will also keep quiet.
Re: Hausa-fulani Divide And Rule Plan Perfectly Taking Shape And This Is How by victorDanladi: 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
devindevin2000:
The divide and conquer agenda is on full force. The plan is to keep all the south and Middle Belt divided to perpetuate themselves in power and control via divide and rule. They know since SW, NC and Most SS minus Rivers and individual members from SS, did nothing to the killings of Igbos, they also know that when they start killing Yorubaas, Igbos, SS and Middle belt will do nothing, and vice versa. And when they start bombing or invading Ijaw land like they have done many times in recent weeks, Igbos though have for long spoken against the killings of fellow SS, will just say I can't do it anymore, when they massacred us the militants did nothing. Same goes for Benue, they can go there and slaughter you in thousands like they have been doing, guess what? IPOB that have spoken against Hausa-Fulani crimes in Benue very often, will say why should I keep speaking for them when they kept quiet while we were being slaughtered. The cycle continues and the Northern agenda becomes reality. Then we are tossed for another 50 yrs until any Nnamdi Kanu rises. Though i think IPOB will not give up easily...

So understand when you keep quiet against IPOB massacre, just know that one day it would be you, and we will also keep quiet.

you should be happy now.grin

now ,they divided you braves/straightforward and cowards/hypocrites!......at least igbo doesn't have anything to do with the cowards,hypocrites and betrayers
Re: Hausa-fulani Divide And Rule Plan Perfectly Taking Shape And This Is How by Ereolamide: 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
Are stylishly begging Yoruba back stabbers?

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu May Have Been Paid / Facts C.A.N is Dubious and Mischievous / Five Killed In Suicide Attack On Mosque In Nigeria, Militia Leader Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.