Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

How Buhari Would Win The South-East And Rule Till 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Would Win The South-East And Rule Till 2023 (2216 Views)

But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi / 10 Reasons Why Buhari Would Lose 2019 Presidential Election / Atiku: Buhari Would Have Arrested Me If I Am Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Buhari Would Win The South-East And Rule Till 2023 by shakmati(m): 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
I am of the opinion that President Buhari has a joker with which he can win the South-East and rule till 2023. That joker is picking Rochas Okorocha as running mate for 2019. Osibanjo has served well and outlasted his relevance. Picking Rochas as a running mate would assure the President of a sway from the South East and South South. His support base in the core North is still strong. He has APC support in the South West. The picking of Rochas as his running mate would force a support base from the South East and some of the South South which would ensure victory for him by 2019.
You may ask why the South East would support the President if he picks Rochas as running mate. Well, that is the only way the South East can regain any form of political relevance in Nigeria. When Buhari' s tenure is up, the power of incumbency, Rochas' strong support base in the North and the open mindedness of the South West would ensure a smooth victory for Rochas as the first Igbo President of Nigeria since the civil war. This strategy would also ensure the APC remains relevant as a strong political party at least until 2031. It would also bring back a common cause for all Nigerians as the South East would quit complaining of marginalization and feel more a part of the affairs of this country.
I believe this strategy should be adopted by the President, the APC and the South East for a stronger Nigeria.
Re: How Buhari Would Win The South-East And Rule Till 2023 by nov19(m): 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
One thing is sure,

Buhari can never win the SouthEast,
I can as well beat my chest to say that if the 2019 elections will be free and fair, then Buhari will be home.

His government does not deserve a second term.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Buhari Would Win The South-East And Rule Till 2023 by shakmati(m): 11:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
nov19:
One thing is sure,

Buhari can never won the SouthEast,
I can also beat my chest to say that if the the 2019 elections will be free and fair, then Buhari will be home.

His government does not deserve a second term.

If my prediction plays out, he might win the South East. Politics is a game of numbers based on interests!
Re: How Buhari Would Win The South-East And Rule Till 2023 by Ojiofor: 11:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
shakmati:
I am of the opinion that President Buhari has a joker with which he can win the South-East and rule till 2023. That joker is picking Rochas Okorocha as running mate for 2019. Osibanjo has served well and outlasted his relevance. Picking Rochas as a running mate would assure the President of a sway from the South East and South South. His support base in the core North is still strong. He has APC support in the South West. The picking of Rochas as his running mate would force a support base from the South East and some of the South South which would ensure victory for him by 2019.
You may ask why the South East would support the President if he picks Rochas as running mate. Well, that is the only way the South East can regain any form of political relevance in Nigeria. When Buhari' s tenure is up, the power of incumbency, Rochas' strong support base in the North and the open mindedness of the South West would ensure a smooth victory for Rochas as the first Igbo President of Nigeria since the civil war. This strategy would also ensure the APC remains relevant as a strong political party at least until 2031. It would also bring back a common cause for all Nigerians as the South East would quit complaining of marginalization and feel more a part of the affairs of this country.
I believe this strategy should be adopted by the President, the APC and the South East for a stronger Nigeria.

You don't mind to have Mr.Iberiberism as the president of Nigeria when better qualified men and women abound in SE.SMH..
Anyway,any country that have Buhari as president can elect anything.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Buhari Would Win The South-East And Rule Till 2023 by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 15, 2018
Ojiofor:

You don't mind to have Mr.Iberiberism as the president of Nigeria when better qualified men and women abound in SE.SMH..
Chai.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Would Win The South-East And Rule Till 2023 by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:23am On Jun 15, 2018
some people will smoke weed and dash out some beer parlour primitive political analysis undecided,I thought u had something meaningful to say till I read "if he picks okorocha as running mate in 2019" part..how do u expect him to cope with SW which has the second largest voting strength as against SE 5%,do u think its worth the risk?
Re: How Buhari Would Win The South-East And Rule Till 2023 by Ojiofor: 12:49am On Jun 15, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Chai.

grin.
Re: How Buhari Would Win The South-East And Rule Till 2023 by SolutionMee: 12:56am On Jun 15, 2018
cry

Which of the Buhari's

The one on his way to Daura or the one that wants a repeat of what happened to Gen. Sanni Abacha and Yardua

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari Would Win The South-East And Rule Till 2023 by shakmati(m): 1:06am On Jun 15, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
some people will smoke weed and dash out some beer parlour primitive political analysis undecided,I thought u had something meaningful to say till I read "if he picks okorocha as running mate in 2019" part..how do u expect him to cope with SW which has the second largest voting strength as against SE 5%,do u think its worth the risk?

I would turn a blind eye to your derogatory introduction and try to put my points across to you in a matured manner. The SW is a swing vote. The SW has shown not to be tied to blind loyalties. The zone has a lot of voters presently clamoring for a change of the change. To be honest, maintaining the status quo would most probably see him losing to a revolutionary coalition as his performance so far has not been stellar. The SW however has APC governors and bigwigs like Asiwaju who still wield influence in APC. Since politics is a give and take affair, these bigwigs could assure sufficient votes for the party from the SW while eyeing the SE. Any move that could win the SE would then assure victory for the APC hence this probable option.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Would Win The South-East And Rule Till 2023 by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 15, 2018
The Okorocha that is being rejected in the SE?... SE does not play politics of "our person"... they play on the line of equality and justice..

Tofa lost to Mko in Anambra, and very little margins in other SE states despite having an igbo man as running mate..

3 Likes

Re: How Buhari Would Win The South-East And Rule Till 2023 by shakmati(m): 9:53am On Jun 15, 2018
Esseite:
The Okorocha that is being rejected in the SE?... SE does not play politics of "our person"... they play on the line of equality and justice..

Tofa lost to Mko in Anambra, and very little margins in other SE states despite having an igbo man as running mate..

Lol. How has the politics of equality and justice helped them? Please, 'our person' is better than 'no person'!
Re: How Buhari Would Win The South-East And Rule Till 2023 by Hedonisst: 9:58am On Jun 15, 2018
You obviously don't know Jack about politics. Someone as useless, hated and despised as Okorocha is throughout the South East is who you're propping up as a 'sway factor' in an election? Have you asked the average Igbo person you encounter what he thinks of Okorocha?

Buhari would even get more votes from the south east with Osibanjo than with the useless Okorocha idiot who obviously is mentally unbalanced.

4 Likes

Re: How Buhari Would Win The South-East And Rule Till 2023 by shakmati(m): 10:03am On Jun 15, 2018
Hedonisst:
You obviously don't know Jack about politics. Someone as useless, hated and despised as Okorocha is throughout the South East is who you're propping up as a 'sway factor' in an election? Have you asked the average Igbo person you encounter what he thinks of Okorocha?

Buhari would even get more votes from the south east with Osibanjo than with the useless Okorocha idiot who obviously is mentally unbalanced.

Is the Buhari or Osibanjo mentally balanced? Is anyone mentally balanced in Nigeria today? Even you sef. You don't sound mentally balanced to me. Lol. In politics, we talk about numbers based on interests. It's in the interest of the SE to support Buhari if he picks Okorocha as running mate.
Re: How Buhari Would Win The South-East And Rule Till 2023 by shakmati(m): 10:09am On Jun 15, 2018
Ojiofor:

How many of those 'better qualified men and women' have Okorocha's type of support base in the North? How many of them have schools feeding and teaching Almajiris like Okorocha does? Leave story. The President of a country is not necessarily the best person in that country.
Re: How Buhari Would Win The South-East And Rule Till 2023 by izombie(m): 10:11am On Jun 15, 2018
shakmati:

Is the Buhari or Osibanjo mentally balanced? Is anyone mentally balanced in Nigeria today? Even you sef. You don't sound mentally balanced to me. Lol. In politics, we talk about numbers based on interests. It's in the interest of the SE to support Buhari if he picks Okorocha as running mate.
dude even if ojukwu were alive today and stands as buhari's running mate, they would still lose the election woefully in the south east. Buhari can never win in any state in south east period.

3 Likes

Re: How Buhari Would Win The South-East And Rule Till 2023 by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 15, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:

hausa fulani analysis is always useless.....no right thinking human beings reasons the way they do......is a pity....

3 Likes

Re: How Buhari Would Win The South-East And Rule Till 2023 by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 15, 2018
shakmati:

Lol. How has the politics of equality and justice helped them? Please, 'our person' is better than 'no person'!

oga if u are here to propagate okorocha, we will send u and roaches back to jos.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Would Win The South-East And Rule Till 2023 by shakmati(m): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2018
izombie:
dude even if ojukwu were alive today and stands as buhari's running mate, they would still lose the election woefully in the south east. Buhari can never win in any state in south east period.

Big lie. If Ojukwu were alive and he runs with Buhari, Buhari would win the SE! Depending on the quality of the opposition though.
Re: How Buhari Would Win The South-East And Rule Till 2023 by shakmati(m): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2018
LochOtieno:

oga if u are here to propagate okorocha, we will send u and roaches back to jos.

Bros, if you're Igbo, this my analysis is the best shot you lot have at smelling Aso Rock for the next 20yrs or more. You better key in and stop that bad habit of castigating your blessing!
Re: How Buhari Would Win The South-East And Rule Till 2023 by Almaiga: 10:27am On Jun 15, 2018
Buhari doesn't need their 5% votes to win.
Besides, most South Easterners don't have PVC's. How will they vote?

It's Buhari all the way.

Re: How Buhari Would Win The South-East And Rule Till 2023 by shakmati(m): 10:29am On Jun 15, 2018
Almaiga:
Buhari doesn't need their 5% votes to win.
Besides, most South Easterners don't have PVC's. How will they vote?

It's Buhari all the way.

[color=#770077][/color] grin grin grin
Re: How Buhari Would Win The South-East And Rule Till 2023 by Ojiofor: 10:31am On Jun 15, 2018
shakmati:

How many of those 'better qualified men and women' have Okorocha's type of support base in the North? How many of them have schools feeding and teaching Almajiris like Okorocha does? Leave story. The President of a country is not necessarily the best person in that country.

Which yeye Northern support base are you talking about,Okorocha was a political orphan until APGA came to his rescue.

3 Likes

Re: How Buhari Would Win The South-East And Rule Till 2023 by shakmati(m): 10:36am On Jun 15, 2018
Ojiofor:

Which yeye Northern support base are you talking about,Okorocha was a political orphan until APGA came to his rescue.

It's obvious you have never been to the North or heard about Rochas Foundation. Okorocha provides education for a lot of less privileged folks in the North and other parts of Nigeria. It's a good selling point for him.
Re: How Buhari Would Win The South-East And Rule Till 2023 by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 15, 2018
shakmati:

Bros, if you're Igbo, this my analysis is the best shot you lot have at smelling Aso Rock for the next 20yrs or more. You better key in and stop that bad habit of castigating your blessing!

I see na roaches puppet u be

even the earth has rejected roaches
Don't let such happen to u

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari Would Win The South-East And Rule Till 2023 by shakmati(m): 10:50am On Jun 15, 2018
LochOtieno:

I see na roaches puppet u be

even the earth has rejected roaches
Don't let such happen to u

Lol. I don't know if you will ever achieve what that guy has achieved so far politically in Nigeria. I pray you do sha. wink
Re: How Buhari Would Win The South-East And Rule Till 2023 by Ojiofor: 10:54am On Jun 15, 2018
shakmati:

It's obvious you have never been to the North or heard about Rochas Foundation. Okorocha provides education for a lot of less privileged folks in the North and other parts of Nigeria. It's a good selling point for him.

And you think he is the only one running private schools?
Okorocha that is struggling to survive in Imo politics today.

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari Would Win The South-East And Rule Till 2023 by izombie(m): 11:05am On Jun 15, 2018
shakmati:

Big lie. If Ojukwu were alive and he runs with Buhari, Buhari would win the SE! Depending on the quality of the opposition though.
the opposition is not the issue. Any opposition will be better than buhari.

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari Would Win The South-East And Rule Till 2023 by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 15, 2018
shakmati:

Thats why the difference is clear...

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Would Win The South-East And Rule Till 2023 by shakmati(m): 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
Esseite:

Thats why the difference is clear...

Very clear. That's why since the return of democracy, even vice president has not reached the SE. A people of no national political consequence!
Re: How Buhari Would Win The South-East And Rule Till 2023 by kingzizzy: 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
shakmati:

The South East doesn't care about the Presidency of Nigeria any more. There are far more important things than that now

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Minister Of Finance, Zainab Ahmed Visits ADB President, Adeshina / Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power / Uche Nwosu's Banner Floods Owerri After Dpp's Rejection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.