Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation (93229 Views)

2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe / Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting / Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by abfalkolly(m): 3:29am On Sep 16, 2017
Jetjacky:
Now its in the public, the UN, the EU, including the rest and Nigeria cannot deny that there was a massacre. Now over to them. Let's c their response cool
Am sure thy think 2rue their anus like u do...get sense..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by cosade(m): 4:03am On Sep 16, 2017
PentiumPro:

You guys are bereft of the whole idea of treason.

As for treason, the case is in court and we should allow the court to decide that. An accused is still innocent until proven guilty.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by chrischuks78: 4:44am On Sep 16, 2017
KANU has done his very best. he might have not got it all right. but the wound is renewed, another hero other than KANU has emerged. One day e go pay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by OmoManU: 6:01am On Sep 16, 2017
MiddleDimension:

THERE IS NO IGBO INDEGENE IN KOGI STATE, GET IT!

Let's leave sentiment, there's a very small fraction of Igbo community close to kogi-anambra border
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 16, 2017
islandmoon:
we are tired of hausa fulani oppression in this country but Igbos should find a better way to fight this course, also all minority tribes should find a way to protect them self because there was a heavy rain today and I was in under the same shade with some hausa and niger republic guys, they were happy with what is going on in the east and I heard them saying, "next time, no more godogodo, fulani ni!! Fulani ni!!!" that is to say they will send fulani next time, I will go and sit in there mix tomorrow with a phone and record there conversation , we usually stroll down there

Nigerians should be careful and watch out for fulani herdsmen with AK47
If the country was one with an efficient intelligence system with no prejudice, this kind of comment wouldn't be taken lightly. As usual we can only pray for a divine intervention
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by ALPHAGUY: 7:38am On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by che8: 8:00am On Sep 16, 2017
Hi,
I signed a petition to UN -ECOWAS.EU -AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL -QUEEN OF ENGLAND which says:
"Urgent Call for Intervention in the Wake of Pending Genocide: Nigeria Army potential annihilation of unarmed citizens "
Will you sign this petition? Click here:
http://www.citizengo.org/en/90486-federal-government-nigeria-should-stop-using-military-kill-civilians-south-east?tc=wp&tcid=39677939
Thanks!​
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 16, 2017
cosade:
[/b]

Bolded
That is a very sweeping statement.

The video I saw online did not show that the campaigners were armed.

We should be tolerant to others' views.

I did not and never support cessation, all I am saying is that the authority should be civil in dealing with the campaigners. There is nothing wrong in the authority having constructive engagement with them. One fact is that the Igbos are better off in a bigger Nigeria because of their
commercial nature. If there is any ethnic nationality that needed Nigeria most, it is the Igbos. The Igbos are everywhere in Nigeria, even in the remotest LG area.

We should not be intellectually lazy.

Bros, let me tell you the truth the Ibos, Yorubas & the SS are far better off existing independently. The whites know this. We were giving independence under regional system. Our regional system is similar to the autonomous community of the 7 regions that made up Spain, but 1978 constitution made each region of Spain more independent. Take a look at the Emirates that come together to form UAE. Each emirate has her ruler & independent with some powers giving to the centre.

The North & the Nigerian elites do not want us to return back to the regional system. The south have been going to the conferences with different agenda.

The North has been accusing the Yorubas of being behind Biafra & Resource countrol agitations of East & SS. Mind you, the old northern political elites & their counterpart in the SW have been on the battle for regional autonomy since the military era.

http://nigeriannewsworld.com/2016/07/20/yorubas-are-behind-the-agitation-for-biafra-tanko-yakassai/

https://www.naij.com/993879-yakassai-attacks-unpatriotic-yorubas-for-working-against-the-north-southwest-fire-back-updated.html

http://leaders.ng/restructuring-nigeria-is-useless-yakassai/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/restructuring-nigeria-yoruba-agenda-impracticable-says-yakassai/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/restructuring-britains-conspiracy-north-south-ayo-adebanjo/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/restructuring-southwest-troubled-nigeria-since-1953-yakasai/

The inability to have a common stand in the South has imprisoned the SS people that have been exploited & imprisoned in Nigeria. The vendetta carried by the Ibos aggravated by various false information & highly inflated propaganda against the Yoruba because of civil war has further caused problems. While Abiola was in prison, the Ibos were very happy. Every week, the Ibo rulers & elders struggled to pay homage to Abacha in Abuja. No tribe in Nigeria ever did that, not even the Kanuris, Abacha tribe.

With the level of insults the Ibo youths have heaped on Yorubas on the social media, it would be very difficult for the youths in Yorubaland to agree with the Ibos. I had my first degree in the east (IMO) long time ago where I spent 6 years, till date, the Alumni association is almost inexistent. The people there are not totally receptive to other tribes. It pained me while I see ABU or Ife people getting excited to see or meet each other, my people have a non fellowship attitudes toward themselves. In fact one of them brought the injustice of Nigeria toward the Ibos as a topic in yr 2000 when I visited another Alumni (Yoruba) working in the same company with him. Since then, I stopped asking after him whenever I visit that office. That was almost 17yrs ago. With this mindset, it would very difficult to work together. Even while in the campus, they did not fully integrate with us with the exception of few social ones & those that grew up in South West. We were like orphans in their midst praying just to graduate & leave. Less than 1% of the student populace is from North. I believe things changed later, but with these Igbos attacks on social media things might get worse again.

When I read that Chief Afe Babalola was a major signatory to the Ibadan meeting, I suspected Pa Ben Nwabueze is involved at the background. The issue on the ground is the orientation toward having a united south. The north does not want this. Also, the SE & SS should observe that there is a cultural linkage between the North & SW. There are also people I called Yoruba Fulanis in Osun, Oyo & Kwara. These are the Yoruba speaking Fulanis whose ancestors have lived & died in these places. So, all these factors must be considered to arrive at unified position for restructuring.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Brannyslim: 8:43am On Sep 16, 2017
Jetjacky:
Now its in the public, the UN, the EU, including the rest and Nigeria cannot deny that there was a massacre. Now over to them. Let's c their response cool

do you even know the meaning of massacre ??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by DANMEECO(m): 8:52am On Sep 16, 2017
Leave that stupid storborn kanu to die like a zooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by deb(m): 9:06am On Sep 16, 2017
This Nnamdi and his followers no get brain o

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Jetjacky(m): 9:28am On Sep 16, 2017
Brannyslim:

do you even know the meaning of massacre ??
Nooo ha, how will I? Is that not a new word? shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Realists(m): 9:53am On Sep 16, 2017
IPOB Terrorists arrested

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Realists(m): 10:11am On Sep 16, 2017
Once you have arms squad and Biafra Secret Service against a sovereign country you become a terrorist.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by glasshouse(m): 10:13am On Sep 16, 2017
RoyalUc:

That was exactly the first thing that came to my mind.
He can't be using NBA license (seal) against Nigeria.
There is a difference between defending your client against any perceived injustice and promoting secession.

Don't forget that we are in democracy nd so his license can't be taking from him for offering a service to his client.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by macanu(m): 10:26am On Sep 16, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
buhahahahahahaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Realists(m): 10:31am On Sep 16, 2017
Once you have arms squad and Biafra Secret Service against a sovereign country you become a terrorist.

Killing Minority hausa men in south east has brought the true colours in igbos.

The buring of mosques

The buring of houses belonging to the Northerners.

The crimes igbo people commit against the world stinks from earth to high heaven.
Cocaine pushing in south Africa
Prostitution in italy
419 in Lagos
Yahoo Yahoo in America
Mining human skull in Aba, owerri
Armed Robbery in lagos ibadan express way
Raping in universities

The list are endless
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by 400billionman: 10:47am On Sep 16, 2017
PentiumPro:
High time the NBA withdraws this ejiofor legal membership.
He is clearly a secessionist

You sanity is under scrutiny..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by malachytochukwu(m): 10:56am On Sep 16, 2017
You are comfortable when the seal is used by a lawyer to defend a murderer but uncomfortable when its used in pursuance of equity and self determination? ?....AN UN-EXAMINED LIFE IS NOT WORTH LIVING...
RoyalUc:

That was exactly the first thing that came to my mind.
He can't be using NBA license (seal) against Nigeria.
There is a difference between defending your client against any perceived injustice and promoting secession.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by cosade(m): 11:27am On Sep 16, 2017
babaolofin:

Bros, let me tell you the truth the Ibos, Yorubas & the SS are far better off existing independently. The whites know this. We were giving independence under regional system. Our regional system is similar to the autonomous community of the 7 regions that made up Spain, but 1978 constitution made each region of Spain more independent. Take a look at the Emirates that come together to form UAE. Each emirate has her ruler & independent with some powers giving to the centre.

The North & the Nigerian elites do not want us to return back to the regional system. The south have been going to the conferences with different agenda.

The North has been accusing the Yorubas of being behind Biafra & Resource countrol agitations of East & SS. Mind you, the old northern political elites & their counterpart in the SW have been on the battle for regional autonomy since the military era.

http://nigeriannewsworld.com/2016/07/20/yorubas-are-behind-the-agitation-for-biafra-tanko-yakassai/

https://www.naij.com/993879-yakassai-attacks-unpatriotic-yorubas-for-working-against-the-north-southwest-fire-back-updated.html

http://leaders.ng/restructuring-nigeria-is-useless-yakassai/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/restructuring-nigeria-yoruba-agenda-impracticable-says-yakassai/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/restructuring-britains-conspiracy-north-south-ayo-adebanjo/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/restructuring-southwest-troubled-nigeria-since-1953-yakasai/

The inability to have a common stand in the South has imprisoned the SS people that have been exploited & imprisoned in Nigeria. The vendetta carried by the Ibos aggravated by various false information & highly inflated propaganda against the Yoruba because of civil war has further caused problems. While Abiola was in prison, the Ibos were very happy. Every week, the Ibo rulers & elders struggled to pay homage to Abacha in Abuja. No tribe in Nigeria ever did that, not even the Kanuris, Abacha tribe.

With the level of insults the Ibo youths have heaped on Yorubas on the social media, it would be very difficult for the youths in Yorubaland to agree with the Ibos. I had my first degree in the east (IMO) long time ago where I spent 6 years, till date, the Alumni association is almost inexistent. The people there are not totally receptive to other tribes. It pained me while I see ABU or Ife people getting excited to see or meet each other, my people have a non fellowship attitudes toward themselves. In fact one of them brought the injustice of Nigeria toward the Ibos as a topic in yr 2000 when I visited another Alumni (Yoruba) working in the same company with him. Since then, I stopped asking after him whenever I visit that office. That was almost 17yrs ago. With this mindset, it would very difficult to work together. Even while in the campus, they did not fully integrate with us with the exception of few social ones & those that grew up in South West. We were like orphans in their midst praying just to graduate & leave. Less than 1% of the student populace is from North. I believe things changed later, but with these Igbos attacks on social media things might get worse again.

When I read that Chief Afe Babalola was a major signatory to the Ibadan meeting, I suspected Pa Ben Nwabueze is involved at the background. The issue on the ground is the orientation toward having a united south. The north does not want this. Also, the SE & SS should observe that there is a cultural linkage between the North & SW. There are also people I called Yoruba Fulanis in Osun, Oyo & Kwara. These are the Yoruba speaking Fulanis whose ancestors have lived & died in these places. So, all these factors must be considered to arrive at unified position for restructuring.

Well said.

My take is that we should continue to dialogue in an environment devoid of harassments (from the authorities) for as long as the agitations are peaceful.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by RoyalUc(m): 11:29am On Sep 16, 2017
malachytochukwu:
You are comfortable when the seal is used by a lawyer to defend a murderer but uncomfortable when its used in pursuance of equity and self determination? ?....AN UN-EXAMINED LIFE IS NOT WORTH LIVING...

"....AN UN-EXAMINED LIFE IS NOT WORTH LIVING..." That's absolutely the case here.

You know what I've confirmed in recent times following NK and IPOB? Hatred is very destructive. You might feel you are hurting some other persons, while in reality, you are hurting yourself. Hatred makes you vulnerable. It invades the mind and corrupt it from rational thinking.

Nothing stops ejiofor from defending NK as his client. And if he feels he should defend his people from injustice and military brutality at the UN, he can do that as a true, loyal citizen of the eastern region as a person.

I am not a lawyer, but I don't think he can or should use the property of the FGN to attack the sovereignty of the nation. I never condemn his intention to defend his client and region.

Keep sentiments aside and think!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by geraldmezi(m): 11:30am On Sep 16, 2017
U can kill the agitators but u can neva kill the spirit
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by malachytochukwu(m): 11:33am On Sep 16, 2017
Soothe yourself
RoyalUc:

"....AN UN-EXAMINED LIFE IS NOT WORTH LIVING..." That's absolutely the case here.

You know what I've confirmed in recent times following NK and IPOB? Hatred is very destructive. You might feel you are hurting some other persons, while in reality, you are hurting yourself. Hatred makes you vulnerable. It invades the mind and corrupt it from rational thinking.

Nothing stops ejiofor from defending NK as his client. And if he feels he should defend his people from injustice and military brutality at the UN, he can do that as a true, loyal citizen of the eastern region as a person.

I am not a lawyer, but I don't think he can or should use the property of the FGN to attack the sovereignty of the nation. I never condemn his intention to defend his client and region.

Keep sentiments aside and think!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Princewell2012(m): 11:34am On Sep 16, 2017
Daboomb:

"You can fool some people some times but you cant fool all the people, all the time" - Bob Marley.

keep deceiving yourselves thinking you are smart when in actual fact, you are just being DELUSIONAL and plain foolish
. undecided undecided

I thought you have something reasonable to deliver.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by RoyalUc(m): 11:52am On Sep 16, 2017
malachytochukwu:
Soothe yourself

You too bro.

It's not too late to live together in peace and harmony.

Through love and understanding, we can find a way out of our numerous problems by listening to each other and compromising when necessary.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by linusbnn(m): 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
PentiumPro:

Sentimentalisation is your real name.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by jayblinx(m): 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
OmoManU:
Idiot, that has always been his belief, does the guy think those guys give a bleep about this his particular style of agitation in dis 21st century, especially in a situation where he's agitating for a landlocked country which is of no real tangible value to those countries to in fact deserved any form of sentimeted supportership in his agitation. The guy is in for a long thing. Idiot with idiotic followers. If they truly wanna leave, he doesn't need to wait for referendum from anybody, what he was suppose to av done at the peak of his popularity was to av organized a civilized referendum process and folks like us would av supported him 100%. Me I don't mind igbos leaving Nigeria, afterall Igbos are only majorly in the 5 Southeastern states and a minority in in delta, a small fraction in kogi and possibly Rivers. No oil for them, no sea for them, losers.

Igbos are 75% thieves, armed robbers, 419ers among many other in the country, so their leaving gatz no problem for anybody. I've never met a Yoruba man owing properties or businesses in the east neither an Hausa man, who is to lose.

Cowardice
believe me sir..except what u said has proof. ,it would never be well with you and ur generation until u apologize...Blv me and I knw ur pride won't let you..God would honour this words I wrote to you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by OmoManU: 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
jayblinx:
believe me sir..except what u said has proof. ,it would never be well with you and ur generation until u apologize...Blv me and I knw ur pride won't let you..God would honour this words I wrote to you

If men were to be God. #fact haters
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Obipat(m): 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
PentiumPro:
Anuofia
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by doubleprince6(m): 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
nnamdi the braggart, I thought you said you will kill them all if they Come to arrest me you in biafra land. now you are writing petition, you never write to God ooo. mugu

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lockdown: FG Gives N20,000 To Poor Households In FCT / Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result / Lamidi Mukaila 'Auxiliary' Wife Murdered In Ibadan, Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.