Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation (93180 Views)

2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe / Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting / Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by OmoManU: 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
Mrceragem:

Just pasing by but it won't be good to allow fellow NLers deformity to continue because you are not informed.Google is your friend go and check oil producing states in Nigeria. Out of 5 SE states Abia and Imo made the list of oil producing state.

In what proportion pls, what percentage pls. Less than 5% of d country's total output combined, lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by suremanpatriot: 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
Laughable,why the letterhead no read biafa?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Daboomb: 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
PentiumPro:

You guys are bereft of the whole idea of treason.

If you could see some of the people that challenge you into an arguement, you will just surrender and give up finally! grin grin

Some of them just managed to "pass-out" of JS3, as in "l present Sir" level.

How then do you expect such nuisance persons to be objective, have a good grasp of the law and its implications, especially when on elunatic called Nnamdi kanu is giving them a fake hope in how powerful they have suddenly become? grin grin

These people ar eliving in cuckoo-land of their own making. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Daboomb: 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
suremanpatriot:
Laughable,why the letterhead no read biafa?

That is part of the delusion we are talking about!
They cant even use a Lawyer who is licensed by baifraud, they have to use one that us under the NIGERIAN BAR!

That Ejiofor has landed himself in troubled waters.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Maybach62: 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
you are very stupid
OmoManU:
Idiot, that has always been his belief, does the guy think those guys give a bleep about this his particular style of agitation in dis 21st century, especially in a situation where he's agitating for a landlocked country which is of no real tangible value to those countries to in fact deserved any form of sentimeted supportership in his agitation. The guy is in for a long thing. Idiot with idiotic followers. If they truly wanna leave, he doesn't need to wait for referendum from anybody, what he was suppose to av done at the peak of his popularity was to av organized a civilized referendum process and folks like us would av supported him 100%. Me I don't mind igbos leaving Nigeria, afterall Igbos are only majorly in the 5 Southeastern states and a minority in in delta, a small fraction in kogi and possibly Rivers. No oil for them, no sea for them, losers.

Igbos are 75% thieves, armed robbers, 419ers among many other in the country, so their leaving gatz no problem for anybody. I've never met a Yoruba man owing properties or businesses in the east neither an Hausa man, who is to lose.

Cowardice
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Daboomb: 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
piagetskinner:
this matter should have escalated to this extent... I blame buhari for this

I hope another war doesn't break out soon

Dont bother, when it breaks out, just blame Buahri for it, you hear?
and dont forget to PRAISE that your Albino Pig called nnamdi Kanu. undecided

Didinrin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by grudges: 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
Idiot, then wat do u except from them, I regreted leaving with this coward in the same country, sanseless human being wc is nt diff from animal.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Daboomb: 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
RoyalUc:

Bros, if na me sabi book (law) as you sabi ehn...I for don... lipsrsealed I no want wahala.
grin grin

Thanks for the compliment.

We are all born equal, a BLANK PAGE.
It is what you 'write' on your own page, that you can read out. undecided undecided

Garbage-in, Garbage-out, as it is said and vice-versa.
. undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by darediamond(m): 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
OmoManU:
Idiot, that has always been his belief, does the guy think those guys give a bleep about this his particular style of agitation in dis 21st century, especially in a situation where he's agitating for a landlocked country which is of no real tangible value to those countries to in fact deserved any form of sentimeted supportership in his agitation. The guy is in for a long thing. Idiot with idiotic followers. If they truly wanna leave, he doesn't need to wait for referendum from anybody, what he was suppose to av done at the peak of his popularity was to av organized a civilized referendum process and folks like us would av supported him 100%. Me I don't mind igbos leaving Nigeria, afterall Igbos are only majorly in the 5 Southeastern states and a minority in in delta, a small fraction in kogi and possibly Rivers. No oil for them, no sea for them, losers.

Igbos are 75% thieves, armed robbers, 419ers among many other in the country, so their leaving gatz no problem for anybody. I've never met a Yoruba man owing properties or businesses in the east neither an Hausa man, who is to lose.

Cowardice
I am a SouthWestener to begin with. When China is leaving oil to Super battery and capacitor powered vehicles, you are here talking shit as to seeing oil as enviable resources.

The Igbo's you see are naturally endowed Technically!

Come, where is the First Indigenous Motor Manufacture in the name of Inosons Located?

North abi West?

The first man to make a self-Powered Car in "Nigeria" is from Igbo land.

So what are you spewing?

Saudi and all other OPEC members have oil but the Tech to extract is comes to then each from Oyinbos that have no oil.

So what are you spewing.

Igbo's if let alone as time goes by would equates Europeans and yea Koreans, Chinese and Japanese in technology.

Rome was never built in a day and yes Brain not Barrel Rule The World and makes it Rotate while being placed upon Nothing!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Walexsammy(m): 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Oga don't be ridiculous, are u even here with us in the east?
Balkan:
Thats a good development. Igbos are armless group. They cannot fight Nigeria because they are not armed group. Thanks to the pictures and videos circulating online. The whole evidence are there.

Nnamdi Kanu is winning the Buhari government intelligently.
Buhari will know that the world is a global village.

Buhari Government had made the greatest mistake of using Killing and using excessive force on people he was meant to protect

For those of you rejoicing about what is happining in the East, its not yet uhuru for you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by OmoManU: 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
darediamond:

I am a SouthWestener to begin with. When China is leaving oil to Super battery and capacitor powered vehicles, you are here talking shit as to seeing oil as enviable resources.

The Igbo's you see are naturally endowed Technically!

Come, where is the First Indigenous Motor Manufacture in the name of Inosons Located?

North abi West?

The first man to make a self-Powered Car in "Nigeria" is from Igbo land.

So what are you spewing?

Saudi and all other OPEC members have oil but the Tech to extract is comes to then each from Oyinbos that have no oil.

So what are you spewing.

Igbo's if let alone as time goes by would equates Europeans and yea Koreans, Chinese and Japanese in technology.

Rome was never built in a day and yes Brain not Barrel Rule The World and makes it Rotate while being placed upon Nothing!!

All that u wrote down, nobody that doesn't know that Oil's fortune is dwindling world wide but yet in the main time say another 15-20 yrs, in this part of d world, it will still b relevant and about resourcefulness, no region of d country that doesn't have it's own shinning lights and it's own misfits
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by piagetskinner(m): 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
Daboomb:

Dont bother, when it breaks out, just blame Buahri for it, you hear?
and dont forget to PRAISE that your Albino Pig called nnamdi Kanu. undecided

Didinrin

oponu Omo...do I look like an iPod piglet to u..

I'm not saying nnamdi KANU shouldn't be arrested and charged with treason, but the killings the NA have involved themselves in is likely going to cause a war to break out soon...

soti ye e bayi...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by diegwu01: 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
Palestine recognized by the entire world has written 1billion Petitions to the UN, what has happened?
One moronic lawyer from somewhere is deceiving himself and the illiterate ipobians
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by darediamond(m): 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
OmoManU:

All that u wrote down, nobody that doesn't know that Oil's fortune is dwindling world wide but yet in the main time say another 15-20 yrs, in this part of d world, it will still b relevant and about resourcefulness, no region of d country that doesn't have it's own shinning lights and it's own misfits
So why making beseless jesting of the Igbo's then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by MadCow1: 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
preciousuweh:

I HOPE YOU ARE READY TO FIGHT IN IT. NO BE TO RUN GO YOUR PAPA BACKYARD GO HIDE OH.

Why should I fight? angry I am Nigerian, Our Army will do the fighting to protect me.

I don't need to hide from nobody.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Obiwiz(m): 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
OmoManU:

I can c a very pained person
Don't trust your eyes till you're stable. Hallucination can work wonders
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by MiddleDimension: 11:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
OmoManU:

Cowardice

THERE IS NO IGBO INDEGENE IN KOGI STATE, GET IT!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by goshee: 11:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
RoyalUc:

That was exactly the first thing that came to my mind.
He can't be using NBA license (seal) against Nigeria.
There is a difference between defending your client against any perceived injustice and promoting secession.
call on the military to withdraw that after all with guns on the hands of illiterate hausa/Fulanis animals all things are possible in the zoo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by fratermathy(m): 11:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
freedomforall30:
The world is already aware of the genocide carried out in SE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of3vD90Pc54

This video is utterly despicable, sickening and laughable. Imagine inconsequential Americans debating on what they know little or nothing about, save for some "pictures" (which we don't even see) sent to one of them by "Biafrans". This propaganda is deeply worrying at best.

I've wasted 11 minutes of my life and approximately 50mb listening to this rubbish. It only solidified my disdain for IPOB more.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Organs(m): 11:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
So, he will not include, Togo, Ghana, India, Niger Cameroun etc in the complain? You see partiality, so they cannot even report to Ecowas or African countries?? Why is he reporting naa? I thought he promised to burn naija down? I swear i blame Buhari and the new democrat stance, just send some hot headed naija army men that hear only "GO" let dem massacre the imbeciles, that is the only language they understand, idiots.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Jhamzy(m): 12:03am On Sep 16, 2017
PentiumPro:
High time the NBA withdraws this ejiofor legal membership.
He is clearly a secessionist
He is also working for money my dear!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Serginho(m): 12:06am On Sep 16, 2017
Modsenemy:
Who is he to write a petition?

Can anyone just decide to petition the listed bodies?

Under what umbrella is he writing the petition? Like, is IPoB a registered body?

is Ipob actually recognized by international bodies as a legal organization or a sprouting insurgent group..?

Don't forget that as much as the Igbos are calling for the attention of the international bodies over unfairness, so is the international bodies keeping an eye on attrocities the IPOBians are committing.

They are also watching the videos where the acclaimed unarmed persons are throwing dangerous weapons at the army, they are watching the video of the attacks on Hausas, they are also watching the videos of the bus searches.

Except if "unarmed" has a different meaning!

Go wear pant, u r naked.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Serginho(m): 12:08am On Sep 16, 2017
Organs:
So, he will not include, Togo, Ghana, India, Niger Cameroun etc in the complain? You see partiality, so they cannot even report to Ecowas or African countries?? Why is he reporting naa? I thought he promised to burn naija down? I swear i blame Buhari and the new democrat stance, just send some hot headed naija army men that hear only "GO" let dem massacre the imbeciles, that is the only language they understand, idiots.
why didnt u say buhari should send u to go massacre dem, rabbit ear like u.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by RoyalUc(m): 12:12am On Sep 16, 2017
goshee:
call on the military to withdraw that after all with guns on the hands of illiterate hausa/Fulanis animals all things are possible in the zoo

If I got you right, you are saying I should call on the military to withdraw the seal from him, after all with guns in their hands, all things are possible?

You seem really pained and sincerely I feel your pain - more like you feel oppressed and no one cares to help. I am deeply sorry.
Sometime ago, when NK confronted the soldiers on security checkpoints and they gave him way, you applauded him. Today the table has turned and you feel oppressed.

Truth is, there is no nation in the world that you dare the govt and prevail easily. Don't feel too bad. We are in this situation together.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by hakimi1974(m): 12:29am On Sep 16, 2017
Jetjacky:
which one is dangerous weapons? The stones, and sticks, whereas the military are holding firearms? Just like they're seeing the stones and sticks, so are they seeing the firearms and musing over the move of the military and the counter reaction of the people under attack.
I hear you. there is a saying that goes thus! dont come to a gun fight with a knife.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by benzion72(m): 1:13am On Sep 16, 2017
I just laugh, I have been following IPOD or IPOB on my handset thinking they are something, until I watch from a laptop. All good Igbo people should round up Kanu and deliver him to Nigerian state. If not the guy will put all of them in big trouble. If you want to fight a war, do you depend on only newspaper propaganda to execute it. Please wake up before kanu expose you to untoward collateral damgaes in life and property

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by nairagossip1: 2:11am On Sep 16, 2017
[url=www.com]nawa o)[ /url].
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by cheruv: 2:51am On Sep 16, 2017
PentiumPro:
High time the NBA withdraws this ejiofor legal membership.
He is clearly a secessionist
A nakogheri undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Nuvalga85(m): 3:12am On Sep 16, 2017
Is IPOB an independent and a registered organization? Wasting of time scumbags.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by TheKingdom: 3:16am On Sep 16, 2017
Thank you Nnamdi Kanu for showing the world that Black people are not complacent and childish, and that we are not Niggers that Lord Lugard and his side chick Lady Shaw thought we would always be.

Thank you Nnamdi Kanu for remembering those who died during the war for Biafra Freedom in 1967-1970, that they did not die in vain. Thank you for inspiring millions of black people to agitate for freedom and equality when fools are there keeping quiet for an absentee head of State who goes abroad for medical treatment on indefinite leaves.

Shame on you Blacks that cant speak up or agitate for the betterment of your communities and land, and instead chase babes, money, and parties up and down to no end.

PEACE
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Kingpee2(m): 3:27am On Sep 16, 2017
Jetjacky:
Now its in the public, the UN, the EU, including the rest and Nigeria cannot deny that there was a massacre. Now over to them. Let's c their response cool
stop creating what cannot be created ,Nigeria will continue to be Nigeria,don't pray to see war ever again in your life ,it doesn't bear forth any good fruit ,I guess you need to go watch sometimes in April and Hotel Rwanda ,you will never pray for division ,it only creates Hatred ,you are just a kid that wants what you have never witnessed in your entire life,Ask Ojukwu's family,they will tell you why he never lived long ....Please grow up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lockdown: FG Gives N20,000 To Poor Households In FCT / Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result / Lamidi Mukaila 'Auxiliary' Wife Murdered In Ibadan, Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.