Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation (93182 Views)

2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe / Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting / Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by PentiumPro(f): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
Obipat:
Anuofia

Your mother
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by afroxyz: 7:47am On Sep 17, 2017
BumbleDevil:

stop spewing thrash here, he belonged to the eastern region and during the killing that led to the reprisal attack from the north which Ojukwu later termed genocide, the Premier of the south-west and Northen region were killed as well as senior military officers from both region but no politician and military officer of IGBO extraction was killed.

Oya, tell me what I don't know or you go back to your history class.

Just look at this one with text book description. Is eastern region the name of a place or a geopolitical zone? Do your research yound man. Nzeogwu belonged to the Igbo speaking region of Present day delta state. anyone with rudimentary knowledge in social studies knows that all these people don't accept they are Igbo. Just like ikwerre. Oga go and read. Nzeogwu was not Igbo!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Obipat(m): 9:32am On Sep 17, 2017
PentiumPro:

Your mother
I know you don't have one because if you do then you will know the importance of MOTHER.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by PentiumPro(f): 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
Obipat:
I know you don't have one because if you do then you will know the importance of MOTHER.
Keep your mouth shut and stop crying
Ewu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Obipat(m): 7:53am On Sep 18, 2017
PentiumPro:

Keep your mouth shut and stop crying
Ewu
baby elephant

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lockdown: FG Gives N20,000 To Poor Households In FCT / Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result / Lamidi Mukaila 'Auxiliary' Wife Murdered In Ibadan, Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.