Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation (93226 Views)

2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe / Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting / Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Killurself: 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nig Army are not do anything compared to what Israel is doing to Palestinian and you write petition to them, another terrorist country, mtchewww. We're waiting for the outcome of your petitions. Stones, bottles, sticks also is weapon which can kill and injure person, as far as you throw all sort of thing you're armed.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by ofwest47(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Dead on arrival petition. Who is KANU to write the world body over the authority of the security body to curtail his terrorism act. I saw he also said he wrote Israel his acclaimed country of origin.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by bettercreature(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
The idioot even wrote Putin.Putin who is a no nonsense president
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by PastorAji(m): 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
Yyeske:
Nobody petitioned anybody when that coward confused lunatic chief swine Nnamdi kanu was preaching hate, killing of hausas and yorubas, calling people inciting names.
It is now his eyes are 'clearing' okwa ya?
A coward who couldn't face soldiers but sent his minions to take bullets for him.
The people of Afara ukwu Umuahia should count themselves lucky because if it was during OBJ's regime, that place would've been leveled. Ask residents of Odi in Bayelsa and Zaki Biam in Benue their experience
wa gbayi ore.....your head dey dia

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Butoneday2(m): 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
Modsenemy:
Who is he to write a petition?

Can anyone just decide to petition the listed bodies?

Under what umbrella is he writing the petition? Like, is IPoB a registered body?

is Ipob actually recognized by international bodies as a legal organization or a sprouting insurgent group..?

Don't forget that as much as the Igbos are calling for the attention of the international bodies over unfairness, so is the international bodies keeping an eye on attrocities the IPOBians are committing.

They are also watching the videos where the acclaimed unarmed persons are throwing dangerous weapons at the army, they are watching the video of the attacks on Hausas, they are also watching the videos of the bus searches.

Except if "unarmed" has a different meaning!

Now I knw dat u don't hav brains. Ipob is an international figure in case u don't knw.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by ChristineC: 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:
Imagine tribal marks for face wey get flat head grin
is that a new thing?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Exempted: 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
Balkan:
Thats a good development. Igbos are armless group. They cannot fight Nigeria because they are not armed group. Thanks to the pictures and videos circulating online. The whole evidence are there.

Nnamdi Kanu is winning the Buhari government intelligently.
Buhari will know that the world is a global village.

Buhari Government had made the greatest mistake of using Killing and using excessive force on people he was meant to protect

For those of you rejoicing about what is happining in the East, its not yet uhuru for you.

2face.....
alot of discrepancies is ur writeup
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by MadCow1: 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
Na wah O! When he was on the radio calling Nigeria a Zoo and threatening to bomb the Nation to the ground and make it uninhabitable, we no hear UN, ECOWAS, Israel and co name.. Now Nigerian Army just drive their convoy pass front of ehn house e don dey shout like Ashawo wey customer no gree pay money. grin grin

Nigeria should kick start this war and this time, let there be a Victor and a Vanquished. angry

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Obiwiz(m): 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
OmoManU:
Idiot, that has always been his belief, does the guy think those guys give a bleep about his style of agitation in dis 21st century, especially in a situation where he's agitating for a landlocked country which is of no real tangible value to those countries to in fact deserved any form of sentimeted supportership in his agitation. The guy is in for a long thing. Idiot with idiotic followers. If they truly wanna leave, he doesn't need to wait for referendum from anybody, what he was suppose to av done at the peak of his popularity was to av organized a civilized referendum process and folks like us would av supported him 100%. Me I don't mind igbos leaving Nigeria, afterall Igbos are only majorly in the 5 Southeastern states and a minority in in delta, a small fraction in kogi and possibly Rivers. No oil for them, no sea for them, losers.

Igbos are 75% thieves, armed robbers, 419ers among many other in the country, so their leaving gatz no problem for anybody. I've never met a Yoruba man owing properties or businesses in the east neither an Hausa man, who is to lose.

Cowardice
Your last paragraph confirms Nigeria doesn't have the facility to help your health condition. Maybe meet T.B Joshua for help.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by PentiumPro(f): 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
kabarka:

@pentiumPro
So somebody should not practise his profession?
Is it not someone that is defending Evans?

You are not suppose to get a reply from me with this asinine comparison
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Softhands(m): 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
But they Hold a Strategic Advantage... ABIA state holds Nigeria's second biggest Amoury after Kaduna...so Mr Producer, think before you type.
OmoManU:
Idiot, that has always been his belief, does the guy think those guys give a bleep about his style of agitation in dis 21st century, especially in a situation where he's agitating for a landlocked country which is of no real tangible value to those countries to in fact deserved any form of sentimeted supportership in his agitation. The guy is in for a long thing. Idiot with idiotic followers. If they truly wanna leave, he doesn't need to wait for referendum from anybody, what he was suppose to av done at the peak of his popularity was to av organized a civilized referendum process and folks like us would av supported him 100%. Me I don't mind igbos leaving Nigeria, afterall Igbos are only majorly in the 5 Southeastern states and a minority in in delta, a small fraction in kogi and possibly Rivers. No oil for them, no sea for them, losers.

Igbos are 75% thieves, armed robbers, 419ers among many other in the country, so their leaving gatz no problem for anybody. I've never met a Yoruba man owing properties or businesses in the east neither an Hausa man, who is to lose.

Cowardice
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by KaptainAfrika: 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
IPOB is the equivalent of a loud-mouthed woman...all noise, no bark...when you respond to their noise, they go to the market square and call on people for help. Cowards.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Exempted: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
Stkilda:

My brother, it is true that Nigeria is a sovereign nation, but it will not survive even a month of UN embargo on Nigeria oil.

What are u saying Oga? Didnt US place embago on Nigeria oil recently Has it stopped our $$$ from coming in

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by zikter(m): 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Jetjacky:
which one is dangerous weapons? The stones, and sticks, whereas the military are holding firearms? Just like they're seeing the stones and sticks, so are they seeing the firearms and musing over the move of the military and the counter reaction of the people under attack.
ask Israel about stone throwing and you will hear from them

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by islandmoon: 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
we are tired of hausa fulani oppression in this country but Igbos should find a better way to fight this course, also all minority tribes should find a way to protect them self because there was a heavy rain today and I was in under the same shade with some hausa and niger republic guys, they were happy with what is going on in the east and I heard them saying, "next time, no more godogodo, fulani ni!! Fulani ni!!!" that is to say they will send fulani next time, I will go and sit in there mix tomorrow with a phone and record there conversation , we usually stroll down there

Nigerians should be careful and watch out for fulani herdsmen with AK47
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
goodheart02:

And you feel you hv made sense. Think deeply next time before you comment. The brain is not a device, its for reasoning.

Yes oh bro. It not a device...just that yours operates like one whose operating system is infected with mumu virus.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by nicemajor(m): 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
I tot the lawyer said kanu is no where to be found... Hypocrite everywhere
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by cosade(m): 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
PentiumPro:
High time the NBA withdraws this ejiofor legal membership.
He is clearly a secessionist

NBA is a body of civilised and learned Nigerians.

In case you don't know, self-determination denotes the legal right of people to decide their own destiny in the international order. Self-determination is a core principle of international law, arising from customary international law, but also recognized as a general principle of law, and enshrined in a number of international treaties. For instance, self-determination is protected in the United Nations Charter and the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights as a right of “all peoples.”

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/self_determination_international_law

The Catalans openly expressed themselves on independence for Catalonia. The Catalonia is the home of Barcelona FC.

Modified
The pictures are available all over the Internet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by china17: 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
pharoah...please let my people go
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by prolove22(m): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
TO ALL FARMERS
The raining season will soon be over and some stubborn herdsmen will begin to parade their cows on people's farm provoking tribal clashes.
We don't need to fight them, we can put them off our farm if we plant some plants at the boundary of the farm and surroundings.
* Jathropha plants,naturaly animals don't like the smell of this plant.
*Senna alata plant also put animal off.
*Castor plant is very poisonous to animal,God is wonderful. Animals can smell all poisonous plants.
With the little rain we expect, let's get one out of these plants to secure our farm from those intruders.
You can get victory without a battle if you are prepared for peace, thanks.
*This is not hate speech, but common sense*
Help a farmer, help Nigeria.
God Rules!
Pls share

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by OmoManU: 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
Softhands:
But they Hold a Strategic Advantage... ABIA state holds Nigeria's second biggest Amoury after Kaduna...so Mr Producer, think before you type.

Second biggest armoury grin, and u think the Nigerian govt will allow IPOB to use it's own armoury to fight itself? Even thou ur claim is not substantiated.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Franzinni:
r you in Lagos?
yes im in ikeja
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by OmoManU: 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
Obiwiz:

Your last paragraph confirms Nigeria doesn't have the facility to help your health condition. Maybe meet T.B Joshua for help.

Don't abuse me my friend, check newspapers and check names for 75% of criminals in Nigeria. Or u can ask Nairaland's name checkers association to give u stat. So wu needs TB now, I or ursef? Idiotic nonentity

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Princewell2012(m): 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
Youngadvocate:
Nnamdi Kanu, I respect you for this.

I hope henceforth, the struggle will be much more peaceful. But, don't stop bombarding these im.beciles we have as leaders and spurring the minds of the youths to be reawakened so that there will be ultimate revolution in this country that will restore power back to the masses.

It is either complete overhaul or restructuring of the Nigerian system, or total breakup. God forbid my children also experience this sort of political system that only spells doom for the citizens.

God bless you sir. You see each move that Mr Buhari takes brings Biafra achievement closer. Have you realised that? And believe me this is the right time for him to act. And he has done the needful by following the right process. They said the gentility of a lion is not of fear. Some people were even calling him, Nnandi Kanu a coward.

The federal government wants Ipob to carry arm so they can label them a terrorist group and send the pictures and videos abroad as an evident. But Kanu is wiser than them.

How on earth will you send soldiers to a peaceful region because they were agitating for their legal right? What happen to the police, and other security agents.? 2 did the I.G called for their help, that the situation is behond their control? Is their any war or rioting in the south east? The questions is endless and is begging for answer.

Somebody should tell president Muhammad Buhari that we were no longer in the military regime.

Please don't mind my English.

Thank you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by gbenga44: 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
The useless lawyer is stamping the letter with "Nigerian Bar Association" seal! What happened to the has of Biafra Bar Association seal to give it more efficacy! Nonsense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Exempted: 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
Stkilda:

I think that you are forgetting that we are forgetting that the Igbo are 50 million highly educated people living in every part of the world, that there are Igbo even in the British and Polish parliaments, the Nigerian government is already on trial in the US.

And they all support this struggle

Those guys are too educated/busy for this nonsense Nnamdi Kanu is doing here....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by pryme(m): 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
Modsenemy:
Who is he to write a petition?

Can anyone just decide to petition the listed bodies?

Under what umbrella is he writing the petition? Like, is IPoB a registered body?

is Ipob actually recognized by international bodies as a legal organization or a sprouting insurgent group..?

Don't forget that as much as the Igbos are calling for the attention of the international bodies over unfairness, so is the international bodies keeping an eye on attrocities the IPOBians are committing.

They are also watching the videos where the acclaimed unarmed persons are throwing dangerous weapons at the army, they are watching the video of the attacks on Hausas, they are also watching the videos of the bus searches.

Except if "unarmed" has a different meaning!

a nicely served write up.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by afroxyz: 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
My annoyance is that they keep claiming they are unarmed. When you were spread hate messages and using slanderous words,what did you expect? Words are mightier than any gun. Go ask Rwanda. So all those empty words and no arms to back it up?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Clean2016: 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
Please petition heaven.

did you consult them before embarking on your 1000 ways to die? were you not being warned daily?

There's legal and peaceful means to get referendum but you refused rather you prefer war.

SOUTH EAST REGION IS NOT BURNING, ONLY ABA AND UMUAHIA IS BURNING KNOCKOUTS

Please continue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by back2sender: 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
Even COWNU Lawyer get office for Abuja, a confirm zoo capital by ipopigs. Don't be surprised that COWNU has mansions in Abuja. Who is deceiving who.
Sai Baba for life! I support one Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by Charly68: 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
KANU seems to be very funny so to say ,petitioning western nations to come and scatter his father's house or nation..what type of human being is this ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation by maximdiva00: 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
BrainBuckz:
To what end?

Koboko on Nigeria's bumbum?

Sanctions against us economically or politically?

To help us poison the aboki while he's at the UN GA (not a bad idea sha)?

To keep business centres active with the waste of ink and paper and legal grammar?

Wetin you feel say you go achieve with this long epistle ehhh Mazi whatever? Hm! Ok ooo
do you even have sense?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Lockdown: FG Gives N20,000 To Poor Households In FCT / Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result / Lamidi Mukaila 'Auxiliary' Wife Murdered In Ibadan, Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.