Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" (63223 Views)

Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. / Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by BluStreak(m): 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
This is the height of gross stupidity. Nigeria has been redefining everything known to man since 200BC. Shame shame shame. The army has just buried the remaining stupidity and cluelessness of this present government.

I am leaving and never coming back. I can't stand this shame any longer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by pasol4real(m): 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
DoTheNeedful:

Any group that gain followership through hate speeches is potentially violent. Besides, there is a video tape of Kanu talking about buying arms. There are lots of video evidences to nail Kanu.
Pls shut ur trap if u dont have anything reasonable to say
Afonja
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by adidison(m): 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nah mehn ... this is what the government has been planning all along. This people came out peacefully to ask for their state / country (although a bad decision IMO) why call them terrorist? because they stone the Nigerian Army? The Leaders of their movement should have been smart and wise, should have calculated their steps properly ... this is just why I keep saying Biafra would have failed because it is clear that there is really no clear plan if they eventually get their country. But we should respect them, hear their cry not call them terrorist for God sake haba now!!!

This is not Boko haram, they feel they have not been properly represented for years, I have never seen an Igbo president in Nigeria, it's really sad. But Igbos too should understand that people don't really feel you have interest in the country because of the scar left by the Biafra Civil war, but now you guys are dragging yourselves back again. This is a sensitive issue I will not talk about but one thing you guys should please understand is that we are all suffering in Nigeria and we should all fight the same fight and hold this useless leaders accountable instead of fighting ourselves.
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by NaijaBlend: 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
This Nigeria military are mad ooo!
Can you imagine!
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by CioAngels(f): 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
I just wonder what fulani herdsmen will be called?
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by timilehin95(m): 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
paiz:
It is only in Nigeria that I have seen an unharmed terrorist... Shame! shame!! shame!!! giant of Africa my foot
U should be shameful of urself for disgracing ur self, family, school nd community.. Go nd check for d meaning of TERRORIST b4 u quote me Alkaligens faecalis

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by reality1010: 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
Police once labelled IPOB terrorist organisation and failed.SS accused IPOB of numerous atrocities including bombing of Lagos 3rd Mainland Bridge and failed. Now the Nigerian Army invaded Abia state and South East a peaceful region and state killing innocent Igbos, now they v turned to name IPOB a terrorist organisation.You will also fail.By the time u see mass rally then u would v put urself to shame.IPOB has been to more than 5 states no single weapon or violence recorded about them and u think people r fools.Nigerian Army wake up.You antics r giving these people courage to fight for freedom.Biafra is like a religion among families in Igboland.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
ideologies:
and didn't spoke about arms.

That is why Fulani's have been declared internationally as terrorist sect while in Nigeria, FG has not taken any action but even sets them free when arrested.

Shame!
Go and read law well, if KANU has a good lawyer , FG will lose at ICC.

What foolish line of argument; how can you logically compare IBOB with the Fulani?
Since when did the Fulani constitute themselves into a movement challenging the constitutional authority of Nigeria and what may be their demands?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by kn23h(m): 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

What foolish line of argument; how can you kogically compare IBOB with the Fulani?
Since when did the Fulani constitute themselves into a movement challenging the constitutional authority of Nigeria and what may be their demands?

Let's not lie here. Fulani herdsmen are also terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by smalls001: 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
Its not what you say but what you can prove. IPOB members have demonstrated violence in a very uncivil manner.........They shot themselves in the foot and now they have to live with the consequences.......There are many civil ways to address your grievances.....they have elected representatives in Abj living large...what are they doing.......
And by the way, the military can deploy troops as deemed fit by the President......
Flets:
Someone should tell the clueless Nigerian Military that their damage control is useless.

It is known world over that IPOB have been a non-violent group since inception

Its widely known that IPOB has yet to kill any human since inception despite the latest provocation

Its stupidity for the Nigerian army to reference activities post invasion of a hitherto peaceful region as acts of violence

Can the Nigerian clearly outline their reason for rolling tanks into peaceful neighborhoods that have not recorded violence in decades?

We know who the violent ones are who have massacred humans from the middle belt down to the delta in the name of Fulani herdsmen. this government is yet to name these group of killers as terrorist but quick to name a group that has never hurt anyone as a terrorist group. We know who the subtle sponsors of bokoharam are as well.

All globally renowned security outfits consider Fulani herdsmen as the 4th most dangerous terrorist group in the world of which the Nigerian president is a grand patron. Its no news that the FG have refused to acknowledge their highly placed terrorist status but quick to name a globally renowned nonviolent movement as a terrorist group.

We might not retaliate but we are no fools and we wont forget and we will make sure our children do not forget as well.

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by swagifted(m): 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
boostdom:

John Eneche is from Benue state. The implicit tribalism in your false assertion is ironic. Isn't the Nigerian Army a force drawn from all states? Does a declaration by a "son of the soil" in a professional force gives it more legitimacy than if he wasn't a "son of the soil"?

Your cognitive dissonance is comical.
I will love to buy you a bottle of beer,. excellent and well layed response. education sweet die.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by Doyin2(m): 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
Spot on!

Terrorism is the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

You do not have to carry gun to be a terrorist!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by contemporary(m): 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
If a group who have not kill or destroy anything is regarded as terrorist and those who have been killing people are not terrorist. This this very unfortunate, some people are bias
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by mecussey(m): 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
TINALETC3:
I started hearing abt Biafra 4 d first time during dis APC administration, dey started Wateva Dats happening now, if Igbos ar terrorists, den fulani is Wat?

I never supported Biafra as an igbo man but from what I have been seeing since 2015...look like Nnamdi Kanu has been saying the truth. I know what it feels like to be intimidated and opressed by and African uncle or boss.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by Successto4(m): 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
Doyin2:
Spot on!

Terrorism is the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

You do not have to carry gun to be a terrorist!

unlawful use of violence and intimidation, how?
is it by insults or "hate" words? then I can as well call most of you hear terrorists.

Is it by throwing "stones and sticks" at army vehicle? then most protests in the world are done by "terrorists", including the just concluded one in USA over the election of Trump, in which policeman even sustained injuries and government properties were destroyed.

Is it in asking for referendum? that's a joke

What exactly? because I am pretty sure I'd counter it with verifiable examples.

What is really your basis? all I see is bias, hate and fear. Be objective, not emotional.
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
kn23h:

Let's not lie here. Fulani herdsmen are also terrorists.

Pls give us the definition of terrorists.
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by Shikena(m): 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ceejay8:
LIES ,GO BACK AND READ YOUR LAW, LAW DEALS WITH ACT, HAVE EVER SEEN ONE SENTENCE BECAUSE OF WHAT HE SAID?, NO WAY, BUT ITS THE ACT INVOLVED, YOU HAVE SOUNDED UNEDUCATED TWICE
Hehehe illiterate why are you screaming? I have told you what to do. Verbal threat is considered a criminal ACT though subject to determination of intent. Yes you could be sentenced for what you say if it is established as verbal threat. Pls consult a lawyer and stop making a fool of yourself as if you are in a motor garage in Onitsha cheesy
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by kn23h(m): 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Pls give us the definition of terrorists.

IPOB

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by MiddleDimension: 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
MrKong:
Shekau to the North,Kanu to the East, Bado to the West, Militants to the South...enemies everywhere but wherever they are, The Python will find them and Dance

Cerci Lanister, right?
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by maclatunji: 11:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
AgbariOjukwu1:
That means we have many terrorists here on nairaland

The number of ipob threads making it to front page should be reduced.. Nairaland can't be seen to be promoting terrorism.

Seun take note

In your preferred business interest.
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by DonBobes(m): 11:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
Flets:
Someone should tell the clueless Nigerian Military that their damage control is useless.

Its widely known that IPOB has yet to kill any human since inception despite the latest provocation

Its stupidity for the Nigerian army to reference activities post invasion of a hitherto peaceful region as acts of violence

Can the Nigerian clearly outline their reason for rolling tanks into peaceful neighborhoods that have not recorded violence in decades?

We know who the violent ones are who have massacred humans from the middle belt down to the delta in the name of Fulani herdsmen. this government is yet to name these group of killers as terrorist but quick to name a group that has never hurt anyone as a terrorist group. We know who the subtle sponsors of bokoharam are as well.

All globally renowned security outfits consider Fulani herdsmen as the 4th most dangerous terrorist group in the world of which the Nigerian president is a grand patron. Its no news that the FG have refused to acknowledge their highly placed terrorist status but quick to name a globally renowned nonviolent movement as a terrorist group.

We might not retaliate but we are no fools and we wont forget and we will make sure our children do not forget as well.

Y look for the fulanis trouble in d 1st place??
Fulanis don't strike if u don't strike dem.
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by DonBobes(m): 12:01am On Sep 16, 2017
AgbariOjukwu1:
That means we have many terrorists here on nairaland

The number of ipob threads making it to front page should be reduced.. Nairaland can't be seen to be promoting terrorism.

Seun take note
Good observation there
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by Totalman1(m): 12:15am On Sep 16, 2017
I, like many other Igbos have stood on the side lines for far too long, wishing this Biafran breeze fizzles away, but it’s now dangerously turning into a major storm that constitutes an existential threat to Igbo civilization as we know it. Those of you IPOBians, Sympathizers, Rumour Mongers, Facebook Warriors, Facebook megastars, Opinion Leaders and Propagandists escalating the already tense situation must understand that in the end, you'll all be losers, victims and at the same time in more bondage than you ever were. Not my wish anyway, but the perceptible reality. No war ever got won by emotions. Preparation and strategy does, ask any battle-tested soldier. Even the best of them get eaten. Little by little you guys are doing everything possible to attract avoidable conflict to our region hoping that the international community will intervene. You'll be in for a shocker when this meal you've cooked for so long is served up.
Understand this, I have monitored many revolutionary conflicts around the world and know this for a fact, the international community foot-drags at less than a snail pace, if at all, before attempting any interventions in internal conflicts in a sovereign nation and that includes America and Israel you're hoping on. War is a huge liability and no Country wants to meddle. The best they give these days are reliefs not military aids and that is after many must have died including those who started the fire. I watched it happen to Libyans, Yemenis, Syrians and till now they still don't have peace. Besides, you’d be stupid to believe that those countries, if ever there is any, promising to support Nnamdi Kanu are really in for it. Some of them want to use him to initiate conflict and sell their weapons to both sides and make blood dollars. War is an all-comers affair and all kinds of demonically vicious players come to the slimy field to play the hellish game of blood and death. In this case, Boko Haram that has largely been caged by the army will break free to roam with ambitions to finally establish their Caliphate across Nigeria, all because the Army now fighting on two fronts can no longer concentrate on them having become too stretched. Guess what, they’ll come with ISIS on their back. Nigerian Army will be fighting to keep Nigeria together on one front, Boko Haram (ISIS Nigerian Branch) with Caliphatist ambition on the other and Biafra with secessionist ambition on yet another front. That was how Syria got so complex till date and any war in Nigeria today will have a similar picture. Whoever gets overwhelmed will face the other. It will be a long and difficult journey and unlike the first civil war without Boko Haram in the equation, no one can predict the tortuous end. Other Jihadists from across Africa and Middle-East will join in as they always do wherever there’s instability to advance their different brands of Islam. In the end you’ll leave Nigeria and discover you’re fighting other strangers you don’t even know how they came into the picture.
The big boys (international players) like Iran will be there to get there pound of flesh from Nigeria in revenge for the Shiites, Saudi will be there to defend Nigeria, and all will play. Weapons merchants will the start smiling to the banks. Guess where the theatre of war would be, Igboland. We must not allow this! Libyans thought they were fighting Ghaddafi but after Ghaddafi, they discovered other strangers fighting them to establish their different brands of Islam. Same thing in Syria. The words of Saif Al Islam Ghaddafi (Ghaddafi’s first son) keeps ringing in my ears as he forewarned Libyans of these grim possibilities, but okuko nti ike nánu ife n’ite ofe. I never took him seriously at the time but in retrospect, I now see he knew better because it panned out just as he predicted and Libya still isn’t out of the woods. That’s the way it is these days of jihad consciousness across the world. If you ever experience war, you'll never take peace for granted. War is not a movie as some of you think. You could be the first victim. Can you stomach watching your loved ones maimed, killed, raped, tortured, starve to death under slow and painful circumstances? Those are the grim realities of war and in Africa, it is executed with luciferous savagery and psychopathic sadism. The worst of peace is still better than the best of wars.
Funny enough, most of our chest-beating IPOBians will likely die off within the first month or two of the conflict leaving those who knew nothing or are on the sidelines to defend themselves. There will be nowhere to run to as no country in West Africa will agree to accept the ocean-sized volume of refugees. When the Rwandan genocide was looming, everyone was running his mouth until the death hurricane they courted so hard swept across their country, they wailed and shouted for international community to intervene but none came. That's the way it is. Paul Kagame, their current President it was who ended it. And they vowed to “never again”. They learnt from history and have completely removed tribalism from every facet of national life and are admirably making astounding progress as one of Africa's best. My advice, agreed, Buhari hasn't treated us as well as we wanted, but wait till 2019 and make amends. I have listened to Nnamdi Kanu on several videos and my conclusion is that he is plain naive on how things roll in a conflict situation. On one occasion he bragged that it would take him only two weeks to reach Sokoto in the event of war. I don't know what weapons and extra-terrestrial strategies he has to execute that. War is an unpredictable undertaking that you'll be ignorant to estimate which direction it goes. As it is, he has no weapons just yet and is bragging. Many of you believe him and even ascribe infallibility to his words. I have lived a couple of years abroad and what some of you don't know is that many of our people there egging you on don't have immigration papers and are praying for an outbreak of hostilities in Nigeria so they can claim asylum on the back of it. We must advise ourselves on this current path of self-annihilation. Some of you think Biafra will be the end of all your problems, so South Sudan thought, as did Eritrea, but sorry it will be the beginning of new ones. Now take this to the Bank, it will even be far more difficult for any country to touch any conflict here with a long spoon than it was in the sixties. Reason? Then there was the prospect of oil but today oil is out of fashion and even as it is, Nigeria is begging for buyers and nobody's buying. Osinbajo said that much a few days back. Now, tell me, if they spend their money intervening in your conflict to save your asses, what will they get in return? The best they can do for you is to condemn what is going on, then more out-pouring of condemnations and then more unleashing of floodgates of condemnations, but NO ACTION while you die in numbers.
You often argue that a call for referendum is not a call for war. I agree completely! Very true! Referendum is a right not a privilege. Even Buhari asserted that much in favour of Palestine when he addressed the UN. However, it is plain naivety to assume that all that is enshrined in international law is enforceable. UN has no mechanism of enforcement. Countries and Dictators constantly flout it and nothing happens. Even if something were to happen you’ll all have decomposed in your graves by then. A show of bravado will not lead you anywhere Umunnem. Call me a coward if you like, but Chinua Achebe told us that we often stand in the house of a coward to point at where a brave man ONCE lived. In any case, isn’t it foolishness to challenge an army that has been stockpiling arms since 1960 when you on the other hand haven’t bought a bullet just yet? Papa Achebe puts it this way, “Only a foolish man can go after a leopard with his bare hands”. As impulsive and as tempting as it may get, tone down your rhetorics, invectives, acerbics, and cursing on social media. Cherish the peace you now have at least Igbos are not worse-off than other regions despite never being in power. While there is grinding poverty in other regions, the highest income per capita in the country is posted by Anambra and other Igbo states ain’t doing badly. Our people live well, build better houses compared to other regions and it's all a miracle given the scratch we started from after the war. Why do we want to throw all that away because of ego and start all over again? Is it a curse? The Hausas though having been in power do not even live a better quality of life than Igbos. Let's be wise and not give opportunity to destroy all we've achieved as a people.

I condemn in the strongest of terms the killing of unarmed people by Nigerian soldiers, killer herdsmen, and do not by any means say Nigeria is what we want it to be but understand Biafra wasn't Ojukwu's first choice. At Aburi his choice was a return to true federalism which he knew was a better deal for us than secession. Nigeria failed to honour that agreement and continued the killings forcing him to declare a Biafran Republic to save his people from slaughter and it's understandable. Nigeria owes us tons of apologies, I agree. But brothers, let's think again! A Biafra today will even be far less economically viable than it would have been then. Reason is because then we would have used oil money to jump-start the new country but today oil is so unsellable to the extent that Venezuela with arguably the largest reserves is grappling with severe economic problems. Kick-starting a new country from the basics would be painfully slow and may outlive our generation to even get the basic things in place. Arewa youths know that, the reason they have asked Nigerian Government to let Igbos go, only for Nnamdi Kanu to start asking for Benue and Rivers because he knows that Igboland alone isn’t viable. Asking for Benue is laughable because they were never part of Biafra and have made it clear to all, as did different Rivers groups that they don’t want Biafra. A handful of his collaborators from those regions pledging allegiance to him does not equate to an entire people. Majority of their people hate this Biafran idea and have made that much clear. Some funny IPOBians are also hoping on Asari Dokubo and FFK. What a funny bunch being used to fight other people’s fight. Why won’t they take up the gauntlet or is it only us that is suffering injustice? Don't even think corruption will suddenly disappear in a new Biafra as some naive IPOBians hope. If they give you Biafra today, your eyes will open up to new unpleasant realities many of you haven't even factored-in in your agitation but then it would have been late. I know voices like mine are often loathed and cursed by IPOBians but some of us who know the truth can no longer keep quiet while you drag us all into avoidable chaos. I owe our people the truth as I see it. Curse me all you want, it's OK. Umunnem, ka ako’n’uche na udo chianu biko! Patience solves all things, with time. Let our people think again and know what is looming. Stop your facebook and social media vituperations, cursing, grand standing and join me to educate others. De-escalate this situation and speak words of kindness to others. Even mighty America de-escalates after tensions with Russia. It’s called wisdom. North Korea provokes South Korea most times but the South always de-escalates tensions knowing that the North hasn’t got anything to lose in the event of war but beautiful South Korea will lose quite a lot. In our case, all the beautiful houses and streets in Igboland will be razed to the ground. Why should we be starting afresh all the time? It will even be more painful if we lose again as was the case in 1970. As it is, it’s not looking good!

If you’re reasoning along with me, please copy and re-post this message. Copied

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by Ceejay8: 12:32am On Sep 16, 2017
Shikena:

Hehehe illiterate why are you screaming? I have told you what to do. Verbal threat is considered a criminal ACT though subject to determination of intent. Yes you could be sentenced for what you say if it is established as verbal threat. Pls consult a lawyer and stop making a fool of yourself as if you are in a motor garage in Onitsha cheesy
trying to put you through or correct you for the third time will make me look uneducated like you, and I forbid it, live with what you believe, cheers with glass of water
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by chineduemmao: 1:19am On Sep 16, 2017
brainpulse:
If you have brothers, uncles or father doing like a todler, you better warn, drag them indoors o, or else he will be perforated with hot bullets.

It's not joke matter anymore o.

The government is absolutely right on this one. For those that don't know the definition of terrorism, you don't have to carry guns before you are called terrorist. Kanu & Igbos have done more than these.

He threatened genocide against yorubas and hausas, he solicited for arms and also boosted that he will march to Abuja to cut Buharis head. All this are in his numerous videos.

He threatened unrest in elections to be heard in Anambra. So enough evidences we will all present at UN, ICC etc, let nobody threatened us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpB6c_lM9uY
but how many times have NK and co attacked civilians?
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by MightySparrow: 2:22am On Sep 16, 2017
Flets:

IPOB and KANU going the way of Ojukwu. The military is studying their environment, terrain, and carrying out survellance exercises for an eventual war.
Remember Buhari is a soldier. He understands the game.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by isnovic(m): 2:48am On Sep 16, 2017
Flets:

We will not forget
We will never forgive.
Someday when it is time, we will hunt the children and their children until they be labelled terrorist after they are killed

Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by Shikena(m): 3:08am On Sep 16, 2017
Ceejay8:
trying to put you through or correct you for the third time will make me look uneducated like you, and I forbid it, live with what you believe, cheers with glass of water
grin grin grin What a clown. Use your brain for once and google 'verbal threat' if you are too arrogant to ask a lawyer or any educated kid around you.
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by AceDomino(m): 6:41am On Sep 16, 2017
Clueless gays
Re: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" by MrKong: 7:54am On Sep 16, 2017
MiddleDimension:

Cerci Lanister, right?
You are smart

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa / COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative / FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.