Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Perfect Time To Ask Of Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Perfect Time To Ask Of Sex (1085 Views)

Should I Ask Of The Money / How Can I Ask Of Genotype At First Date? / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfect Time To Ask Of Sex by nsopulu9: 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
uhm...I recently started dating this girl and I'm new to relationship stuffs,I want to ask for sex but I feel she'll just think I was after sex all along what can I do??
Re: Perfect Time To Ask Of Sex by LadyRomance: 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
Isn't it?
Re: Perfect Time To Ask Of Sex by nsopulu9: 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
LadyRomance:
Isn't it?
wat?
Re: Perfect Time To Ask Of Sex by mofeoluwadassah: 4:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
then dont ask of it angry....as if you'll call me wen you're doing it lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Perfect Time To Ask Of Sex by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
shocked

Do you eat NUNU like fufu?
Re: Perfect Time To Ask Of Sex by donk552(m): 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
I ask for sex on my first date
Re: Perfect Time To Ask Of Sex by sunshineV(f): 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
shocked

Do you eat NUNU like fufu?

Why u ask? U like u nunu eaten like fufu?
Re: Perfect Time To Ask Of Sex by BoyHuncho(m): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
You don't ask bruh..just do it..

Start with romance (intense one)..take her to another world, remove ur prick and put it into her Toto and begin the work smiley
Re: Perfect Time To Ask Of Sex by ikp120(m): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
You don't ask for sex dude! angry

You initiate it!

Come on, you are a man for fvcking sake. Grow some fvcking balls! angry
Re: Perfect Time To Ask Of Sex by nsopulu9: 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
BoyHuncho:
You don't ask bruh..just do it..

Start with romance (intense one)..take her to another world, remove ur prick and put it into her Toto and begin the work smiley
Lolzz I guess u are right just wanna know if there is like a period of time before its OK to initiate it
Re: Perfect Time To Ask Of Sex by nsopulu9: 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
then dont ask of it angry....as if you'll call me wen you're doing it lipsrsealed
If u want to join just say so cool
mofeoluwadassah:
If u want to join just say so
Re: Perfect Time To Ask Of Sex by Exponental(m): 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
Matt 7:7
Re: Perfect Time To Ask Of Sex by bamisepeters(m): 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
You can ask of sex from any mature person but you need to take your time before asking a lady for sex. The thing is that it is not just through word of mouth we can ask for sex, there are other nonverbal means.

(1) (Reply)

Please Don't Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend To Watch This Thing.. / See Unclad Pictures Of 20 Years Old Girl / Nigerian Couples Take Pre-wedding Pictures To The Bedroom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.