Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,299 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? (52732 Views)

Bbnaija’s Khloe Appears To Confirm She Had Bum Surgery, Flaunts Her Massive Back / Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews / Did Dr. Sid's Wife Simi Just Confirm Their Marriage Is Over? [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? by LagosismyHome(f): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2017
a wedding band not worn on that hand
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? by honestivo(m): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2017
right hand ring
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? by 9jatatafo(m): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2017
That ring is on her right hand. Do people now we ear ring on other right hands to signify marriage?
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? by Sammyprinceson(f): 9:59am On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=Inanna post=60492425][color=blue]The ring is on her right hand

It may not even be d right hand, depends on d picture. some picture editing app can be used to change picture appearance from left to right and vie versa

2 Likes

Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? by Vendee: 10:01am On Sep 16, 2017
Gene is quite beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? by MhizzAJ(f): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2017
Nice one
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? by Tobium1(m): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Right hand.

Hey your moniker got my attention, are you from really from umunocha village in Awka-etiti, in idemili south of Anambra?
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? by Adaumunocha(f): 10:04am On Sep 16, 2017
Tobium1:

Hey your moniker got my attention, are you from really from umunocha village in Awka-etiti, in idemili south of Anambra?
Yes I am .
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? by demsid(m): 10:06am On Sep 16, 2017
All is well, even with her well? She still got married .

Nearly used iPhone 5s 16 gig rom
With original charger, pack n sim pin, fingerprint working perfectly.
long lasting battery, 4G LTE
Call 08087219596.
Lagos residents
Call or what'sapp now.
Price 45k negotiable.

SOLD.
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? by Tobium1(m): 10:10am On Sep 16, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Yes I am .

Wow! What are small world, where you at?
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? by Adaumunocha(f): 10:12am On Sep 16, 2017
Tobium1:

Wow! What are small world, where you at?
Lol, yea. Abj
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? by bandad: 10:19am On Sep 16, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Who is the unfortunate man angry
This guy wicked gan ni o.
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? by Tobium1(m): 10:20am On Sep 16, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Lol, yea. Abj

I never envisage that out more than a million members here i will get to see someone from Awka-etiti, talk more of Umunocha.
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? by TheEminentLaity: 10:22am On Sep 16, 2017
And they act like marriage isn't an achievement undecided I only pity the young radical ladies cum feminists acting like it's career and money that brings happiness. Fact is nobody wants to be lonely growing old especially women for which it turns out worse.

Congratulations, my sweet crush. It's been a long time coming
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? by Adaumunocha(f): 10:29am On Sep 16, 2017
Tobium1:

I never envisage that out more than a million members here i will get to see someone from Awka-etiti, talk more of Umunocha.
I take it you from Umunocha? Probably one of my kinsman
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? by Christaks(m): 10:30am On Sep 16, 2017
Inanna:
The ring is on her right hand undecided

You cant say...depends on the orientation of the pics..mayb twas fliped left to right or otherwise...

1 Like

Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? by jrusky(m): 10:31am On Sep 16, 2017
Who cares whether she is married or not, who bloody cares?

Please next topic..................
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? by Lyord69(m): 10:42am On Sep 16, 2017
NairalandCS:
Don't worry op, Already frying. angry
Beans or wat ? grin grin grin
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? by Otugo007(m): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2017
BoyHuncho:
All her crushes and stalkers right now grin
... Wishing marital bliss
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? by Otugo007(m): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2017
BoyHuncho:
All her crushes and stalkers right now grin
... Wishing her marital bliss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? by Originalsly: 10:47am On Sep 16, 2017
Christaks:

You cant say...depends on the orientation of the pics..mayb twas fliped left to right or otherwise...
Yea...you can't tell.....maybe it was even on her big toe .....or even navel sef. ..and was flipped.
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? by Konami94: 10:58am On Sep 16, 2017
Are wedding rings worn on the right hand? And the ring looks too simple to be a wedding ring worn by someone of Genevive's class.
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? by Chestar5(f): 11:02am On Sep 16, 2017
Right hand...Bloggers sha
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? by Comedy15: 11:09am On Sep 16, 2017
Seeing is believing, where is the lucky man. Am not doubting you sha!
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? by zulex880: 11:18am On Sep 16, 2017
That's her right hand dumb Bleep op
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? by Ellaaa(f): 11:20am On Sep 16, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Who is the unfortunate man angry
dont speak ill of odas
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? by DeManNextDoor(m): 11:32am On Sep 16, 2017
fineboynl:
... to all those saying right hand. she might use a mirror reflection instead to put people on suspense.
which people?
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? by excellence1331: 11:33am On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=60512115] shocked

Shame on you miserable bitch! well, it's very obvious that ur life has been very unfortunate, but you don't have to take it out on other people. Nonsense!!!
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? by Biodunbadmus414: 11:34am On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? by Opoki(m): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2017
Inanna:
The ring is on her right hand undecided

Never trust picture.
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? by PrinceMario(m): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If this is true,

My heart goes out to the unfortunate man who decided to end his life by ending up with this mannerless aged lady.

Well, I take consolation in the fact that such unions never last.
Till then....Alhamdulillahi
You don't always need to spew out gibberish to stay relevant.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram / Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.