Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:21 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (713002 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Glokit(m): 7:51am On Dec 06, 2017
spores99:

nice...I am also for international business management...congrats on your visa
please I sent u a p.m kindly reply

Please send your msg to talk2glokit@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Glokit(m): 7:57am On Dec 06, 2017
ICaSNg:

No hard feelings- you wrote 36- thats not acceptable at either school or visa app stage; thats what I tried correcting.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by RAY12345(m): 10:06am On Dec 06, 2017
[quote author=Glokit post=63022396][/quote] How Much did you pay for the PTE?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Glokit(m): 10:45am On Dec 06, 2017
RAY12345:

How Much did you pay for the PTE?

Paid 49000 or so because I needed d exam very urgently as a matter of fact I wrote the exam following week. Also paid 10k for textbook and disc.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 10:56am On Dec 06, 2017
[quote author=Glokit post=63022396][/quote]

Congrats on your visa.

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Abbey1987: 11:34am On Dec 06, 2017
Glokit:
For those asking about English Test Exams...
Please note that it's not all schools that requires English Test. ...but it's now compulsory for Visa application...
For PTE.....minimum score is 36... I don't know for others....
this info is from their embassy cos I met with Griffith Representative from Ireland in Sheraton Hotel Lagos. So keep it in mind for interested candidates

Please how can you connect me with there representative and when are you planning to travel??
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Johnny99: 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
Helo please I asked how easy or difficult it is to settle in ireland after graduating pls thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by cnonwnuwsp17: 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
Glokit:

Mehnnn...we are plenty ooooo... just got my visa yesterday. ...
Msc. International Business Management
Griffith college too
Congratulation

When and where did you apply from and did you do the English test?

I applied for Griffith too MSc Big data analytics
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Glokit(m): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
cnonwnuwsp17:

Congratulation

When and where did you apply from and did you do the English test?

I applied for Griffith too MSc Big data analytics

I applied in Lagos
Yes...I wrote English test..PTE
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by cnonwnuwsp17: 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
Glokit:

I applied in Lagos
Yes...I wrote English test..PTE

Okay great.

How long did it take

Thank you
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by spores99(m): 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2017
Glokit:

Please send your msg to talk2glokit@gmail.com
thanks bro....I sent you mail..kindly reply
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by trexxbanks(m): 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
Glokit:

Paid 49000 or so because I needed d exam very urgently as a matter of fact I wrote the exam following week. Also paid 10k for textbook and disc.

Hello fam, pls can you tell me where to buy the book/disc for PTE EXAM? Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Glokit(m): 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
cnonwnuwsp17:

Okay great.

How long did it take

Thank you
You can reg today and do the exam next week if u want.... The result will be out within 3 to 5 working days
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Glokit(m): 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
trexxbanks:

Hello fam, pls can you tell me where to buy the book/disc for PTE EXAM? Thanks
If you are in Lag... Send me a mail... I will tel u where to get it.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by cnonwnuwsp17: 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
Glokit:

You can reg today and do the exam next week if u want.... The result will be out within 3 to 5 working days

I have written the exam and applied for my Visa, I am asking how long your visa took to come out after application

Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Glokit(m): 7:28am On Dec 07, 2017
cnonwnuwsp17:

I have written the exam and applied for my Visa, I am asking how long your visa took to come out after application

Thanks
Mine took exactly 4weeks and 1 day.... Submitted Nov 6 and got it Dec 4.....
You can start counting immediately u submit.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by cnonwnuwsp17: 9:30am On Dec 07, 2017
Glokit:

Mine took exactly 4weeks and 1 day.... Submitted Nov 6 and got it Dec 4.....
You can start counting immediately u submit.

Okay, not bad thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Cynate(f): 11:03am On Dec 07, 2017
Jamiubug:

Hi, I'm a software developer, how can i get a work permit for Ireland?

Thanks in advance.
Apply to Ireland companies from Nigeria and any company that loves your CV, will make an interview with you but your Salary must be more than 45K per year.
That's it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
Cynate:

Apply to Ireland companies from Nigeria and any company that loves your CV, will make an interview with you but your Salary must be more than 45K per year.
That's it

This is what I try telling those looking to get a work permit in Ireland, UK, Canada , US , Australia etc from NIGERIA,....You go try o.

You need to have gotten to a high stage in your professional career or developed yourself by having advanced skill sets before an Employer in a developed country will sponsor your work permit.

A better alternative will be to try either the Canadian or Australian Permanent Residence permit.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Cynate(f): 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
ICaSNg:

This is what I try telling those looking to get a work permit in Ireland, UK, Canada , US , Australia etc from NIGERIA,....You go try o.

You need to have gotten to a high stage in your professional career or developed yourself by having advanced skill sets before an Employer in a developed country will sponsor your work permit.

A better alternative will be to try either the Canadian or Australian Permanent Residence permit.

I know many Nigerians working in Germany, that applied from Nigeria.
Ireland is great, if you are skilled worker

3 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by chrisokhamera(m): 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
Gooday guys. I've been following posts on this thread but didn't ask questions because I was working with an agent. Though I was about to ask a question today when I got a call from the vfs delivery man and to cut the story short, I GOT MY VISA TODAY

4 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Cynate(f): 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
cool cool
Welcome brother cool
chrisokhamera:
Gooday guys. I've been following posts on this thread but didn't ask questions because I was working with an agent. Though I was about to ask a question today when I got a call from the vfs delivery man and to cut the story short, I GOT MY VISA TODAY
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by chrisokhamera(m): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
Cynate:
cool cool
Welcome brother cool

Thank you sis. You sounded like you're there already
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Cynate(f): 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
chrisokhamera:

Thank you sis. You sounded like you're there already
Not yet cool
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ceceliaa34(f): 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
Hi guys. Is it too late to apply for visa now? I got an offer from DBS (Ms Data Analytics) and resumption date is 22nd of January.
I've paid a deposit of €6000 already. What are my chances?
I should also add that I was denied Canadian Visa recently. I plan to mention it in my SOP but dont know if I should include the refusal letter.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Glokit(m): 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
ceceliaa34:
Hi guys. Is it too late to apply for visa now? I got an offer from DBS (Ms Data Analytics) and resumption date is 22nd of January.
I've paid a deposit of €6000 already. What are my chances?
I should also add that I was denied Canadian Visa recently. I plan to mention it in my SOP but dont know if I should include the refusal letter.
There is no crime in trying ..... U can apply for visa ...but pls note that all gaps should be stated in your statement of purpose which include writing about your refusal by Canadian embassy and pls include your refusal note. Ireland Embassy has a top notch way of investing everything about you... They will get in touch wit Canadian embassy... In my own case... I was refused by US embassy and I stated it in the statement of purpose although I didn't include the refusal note cos I couldn't find it... But it was also written in my statement.

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Glokit(m): 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
chrisokhamera:
Congratulations bro.... I'm happy for u.... I can imagine how you r feeling right now

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.