Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (720185 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by 100ongod: 9:28am On Nov 04, 2023
ICaSNg:
Navigating Job Opportunities: Prioritizing Skills Over Rankings

The question of whether attending a high-ranked university in Ireland guarantees job opportunities compared to medium-ranked colleges is a nuanced consideration. While high-ranked schools may attract prestige, it doesn't necessarily translate to better employment prospects for international students.

High-ranked universities often target Irish and EU nationals, leading to limited diversification in staff and support systems for international students. Opting for low-ranked schools isn't the solution either. Instead, the focus should be on selecting institutions that offer excellent courses, scrutinizing their curriculum, and prioritizing schools that provide robust support to all students, regardless of their background.

Smaller schools often boast diversified teams of staff and go the extra mile to ensure their students receive above-average support. This commitment frequently results in successful job placements, and satisfied students become valuable references for the school.

A case in point is the success stories from the National College of Ireland (NCI). Despite its lower tuition fees, students have secured impressive job opportunities, showcasing that skills and support often surpass the allure of high rankings. Conversely, even students from prestigious institutions like UCD, paying higher fees, may face challenges in landing professional roles.

The key takeaway is clear: prioritize skills over ratings. Whether you find yourself in Ireland or any other country, the critical factor in your educational journey should be the acquisition of valuable skills and the support system provided by the institution. Remember, it's not about the label but the substance of the education you receive.

In planning your academic path, consider schools that prioritize student success and offer the necessary tools and guidance for a prosperous career. Skills will always be the driving force behind your professional journey.

#EducationMatters #SkillsOverRankings #CareerSuccess

Good day please like for proof of funds if the sponsor has 4 properties with 13million balance property net @100 million and student has 2 million ,rental income about 9 million per annum for sponsor.
Will it work??

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ukicom86(m): 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2023
Who have studied or got admission with Independent College Dublin?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 9:34am On Nov 07, 2023
100ongod:

Good day please like for proof of funds if the sponsor has 4 properties with 13million balance property net @100 million and student has 2 million ,rental income about 9 million per annum for sponsor.
Will it work??
Your fee payment status remains undisclosed, and we lack information regarding your sponsor's identity and the nature of your relationship with them. Equally, your sponsor's occupation, monthly income, and expenditures have not been disclosed. It's important to emphasize that visa guidance is personalized. Generic questions with limited information will not contribute effectively to your application.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by 100ongod: 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2023
ICaSNg:

Your fee payment status remains undisclosed, and we lack information regarding your sponsor's identity and the nature of your relationship with them. Equally, your sponsor's occupation, monthly income, and expenditures have not been disclosed. It's important to emphasize that visa guidance is personalized. Generic questions with limited information will not contribute effectively to your application.

Good day
Full fees paid
Sponsor is mother source rental yields
Source of fees is Property SALE,
Stunden balance 2 million sponsor balance 13millon
Annual income for sponsor 8 million
Sponsor has 3 properties worth combined 110 million
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2023
100ongod:

Good day
Full fees paid
Sponsor is mother source rental yields
Source of fees is Property SALE,
Stunden balance 2 million sponsor balance 13millon
Annual income for sponsor 8 million
Sponsor has 3 properties worth combined 110 million

Property worth is necessarily not required for Ireland , just make sure the POF presented has a closing balance of 10,000 euros and additional funds for your sponsor. i usually advise 4000 euros extra - this should be okay for a 1 year masters program
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by 100ongod: 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2023
ICaSNg:

Property worth is necessarily not required for Ireland , just make sure the POF presented has a closing balance of 10,000 euros and additional funds for your sponsor. i usually advise 4000 euros extra - this should be okay for a 1 year masters program

Thanks a lot my total balance plus that of my sponsor is 12 for my sponsor + 3 million for me applicant !

Using 870 rate for euro
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ForChrist1: 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Eculizumab: 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2023
ForChrist1:
Join the Nigerians in Ireland Telegram group if you can.
link pls?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 10:23am On Nov 27, 2023
Dear Future International Student,

As we approach 2024, if you intend embarking on further studies please embrace intentionality and strategy in your course selections. In the vibrant academic landscape of the Republic of Ireland, some key disciplines stand out as promising avenues for professional growth.

Consider exploring courses in Nursing, Social work, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence for Business, Construction Project Management, Finance etc. These fields not only align with the evolving job market but also offer exciting prospects for global professionals.

However, it's crucial to exercise discernment when choosing a course path. In 2024, I advocate against exploring generalized courses such as International Business, Management, Law etc. Specialized courses, on the other hand, serve as a beacon, establishing you as an authority in your chosen field.
Remember, your academic journey is a strategic investment in your future. Choose wisely, focus on specialization, and position yourself as a leader in your industry.
Here's to a purposeful and successful academic pursuit in 2024!

Best regards,
Ibk-Blessing Oyewole

#internationaleducation #internationalstudents #studyinireland #careercounseling #academicexcellence #dataanalytics #cybersecurity #ai #health #nursingeducation #lagosnigeria #2024goals #icastravels

3 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2023
Please note: You've received this automated thank you email to confirm that your action has been submitted. You have not subscribed to receive our email updates, and you will not receive any further emails from us.

Hi Ibukunolu,

Fair play for signing Support Stamp 3 - Spouse/Dependent Visa Holders of PhD students for the Right to Work on MyUplift. The more people are behind an issue, the more likely it is that decision makers will pay attention. Our community has proven again and again that people-power really works. Each name that is added to a campaign takes it one step closer to succeeding.

Will you take a moment to share Support Stamp 3 - Spouse/Dependent Visa Holders of PhD students for the Right to Work

link in my signature as well

Action-dot-uplift-dot-ie /surveys /interest-survey-new
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by KoolSpade: 8:48am On Nov 30, 2023
Good day, Please do you know any school that accept HND in Ireland . Any one with such should please tag me.

ICaSNg:
Dear Future International Student,

As we approach 2024, if you intend embarking on further studies please embrace intentionality and strategy in your course selections. In the vibrant academic landscape of the Republic of Ireland, some key disciplines stand out as promising avenues for professional growth.

Consider exploring courses in Nursing, Social work, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence for Business, Construction Project Management, Finance etc. These fields not only align with the evolving job market but also offer exciting prospects for global professionals.

However, it's crucial to exercise discernment when choosing a course path. In 2024, I advocate against exploring generalized courses such as International Business, Management, Law etc. Specialized courses, on the other hand, serve as a beacon, establishing you as an authority in your chosen field.
Remember, your academic journey is a strategic investment in your future. Choose wisely, focus on specialization, and position yourself as a leader in your industry.
Here's to a purposeful and successful academic pursuit in 2024!

Best regards,
Ibk-Blessing Oyewole

#internationaleducation #internationalstudents #studyinireland #careercounseling #academicexcellence #dataanalytics #cybersecurity #ai #health #nursingeducation #lagosnigeria #2024goals #icastravels
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by KoolSpade: 8:55am On Nov 30, 2023
DId you get the link ?
Eculizumab:
link pls?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Eculizumab: 8:58am On Nov 30, 2023
KoolSpade:
DId you get the link ?
nope
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by KoolSpade: 9:01am On Nov 30, 2023
got any any ideas of school accepting HND in Ireland ?
Eculizumab:
nope
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by KoolSpade: 9:31am On Nov 30, 2023
thanks
KoolSpade:
got any any ideas of school accepting HND in Ireland ?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2023
KoolSpade:
Good day, Please do you know any school that accept HND in Ireland . Any one with such should please tag me.

DBS
NCI
GRIFFITH
DORSET * Cheapest
sligo

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by asue: 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2023
Can someone tell me if this is positive. I have my passport with me, so which documents are they returning?

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Beebees: 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2023
Double room available in Leixlip ( close to train station and shops) for a month 1200 ( 2people can stay) for 2months. Available immediately until February.

Single room available from February- 700 euros.

Please send a message to +353 87 417 4668
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Parasbe: 1:31am On Dec 07, 2023
ICaSNg:

LET's UPDATE OUR LIST

Affordable School options to consider for 2023 :

HOLMES INSTITUTE - Bachelors degree in Business - 10000 euros + 50% discount applies - Overall tuition per year becomes 5000 Euros

Dorset College : For Foundation, pre-masters or1 year Top up Bachelors in Business for HND/ BSc Pass / 3rd class ; Duration is 1 year and fees start from 8500 euros.

IT Sligo * (This school has now merged with Letterkenny IT and now ATLANTIC TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY ) : Mostly for undergraduate programs. Tuition from 9500 euros per year

DKIT: Offers both Undergraduate and postgraduate programs , Tuition from 10,950 to 11,500 euros per year + free hostel for undergraduate students for their 1st year - 150 undergraduate students thus, 1st come 1st serve!

MTU Cork : Fees for Postgraduate starts from 9,000 euros to 12,000 euros

MTU Kerry : Fees start from 11,750 euros + free accommodation for undergraduate students - They also offer 1 year BSc Top up and MSc Nursing + free Accommodation

Waterford IT (Now South East Technological University) : Fees start from 10,500 for both Undergraduate and postgraduate students excluding ( 20% discount for UG students and 2000 euros off for PG Students)- Tuition @ 8500 euros

TUShannon : formerly LIT and AIT ; Fees start from 9750 euros to 12,500 euros for UG or PG Students

NCI* My fav for job prospects : Fees start from 10,000 euros to 13,000 euros

Griffith College : Fees start from 11,000 euros to 13,000 euros

University of limerick : Fees start from 13,000 euros + 1000 ( - 1500 euro )discount

Applications ongoing for January and by November 2022 for Sept, 2023

Good evening, pls I want to ask if MTU still offer free accommodation for undergraduate students
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 3:23am On Dec 07, 2023
Parasbe:

Good evening, pls I want to ask if MTU still offer free accommodation for undergraduate students

It was for Nursing students not all courses.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chukdobz20: 4:04am On Dec 07, 2023
Beebees:
Double room available in Leixlip ( close to train station and shops) for a month 1200 ( 2people can stay) for 2months. Available immediately until February.

Single room available from February- 700 euros.

Please send a message to +353 87 417 4668

Hi, Im looking to come to Ireland next year March. Can you be my guidance for information?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Parasbe: 6:56am On Dec 07, 2023
ICaSNg:

Yes that’s the reason I’m asking, my wife want to apply for September 2024 opening, for 1 year nursing top up program she currently holds a diploma from school of nursing in Nigeria here
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Parasbe: 7:01am On Dec 07, 2023
ICaSNg:

We emailed them on how to apply and cost of tuition for the program, and this was their response. So when I saw your post I decided to ask if the accommodation will still be available for next year 2024 intake

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2023
Parasbe:

We emailed them on how to apply and cost of tuition for the program, and this was their response. So when I saw your post I decided to ask if the accommodation will still be available for next year 2024 intake

My contact is on Profile
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by nwafor4luv: 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2023
please can this IELTS go for Ireland undergraduate course

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by justwise(m): 3:58pm On Jan 28

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.