Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,685 members, 7,820,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash (4160 Views)

Ugwuanyi Visits Scene Of IPOB’s Clash With Security Agencies / Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by omenka(m): 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
ritababe:
okay but what about Trump na? still no comment after all the messages from Ipobians? why is he silent after they invade his Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, even his nairaland account?.

#na only ask I ask.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by omenka(m): 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
wordproof:
I hate the narrative this unlawful invasion is taking...was there unrest in Southeast before NA invasion and ethnic cleansing?

The East remembers... 50 years from now, we will still remember.
And 50 years from now, both Python and Anaconda would come twerking! wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by wordproof: 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
omenka:
And 50 years from now, both Python and Anaconda would come twerking! wink

In as much as this is a forum, would you be kind enough never to ever quote me again...thank you.
Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by lordimmaogidi(m): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
ritababe:

oh yeah, trust me you will be baise when you start paying for the foolishness of others.
. You called it "foolishness" of others, Black's are so daft in nature,that's why de kill n eat their fellow fellow's... keep mocking,I wish u all u wish de downtrodden, de heart broken,de beareved n de deserted ones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by omenka(m): 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
wordproof:

In as much as this is a forum, would you be kind enough never to ever quote me again...thank you.
Dont get over your head dude. You should be very happy I did, I'm sure you are but simply pretending.

Don't reply no more. That's an order.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by uzohrome(m): 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
First page material, main while I had that Nnamdi Kanu has be arrested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by mabea: 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
ritababe:

yeah am even hausa.
this will serve as a lesson to other Ipob members intending to commit crime and make the environment dangerous for other people to live in.
Do you know that God does not expect you to rejoice over your enemies when he purnishes them, im not surprise how u people celebrate the death of these people.Just know that noone deserves to die be it boko haram or ipob.
Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by ritababe(f): 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
lordimmaogidi:
. You called it "foolishness" of others, Black's are so daft in nature,that's why de kill n eat their fellow fellow's... keep mocking,I wish u all u wish de downtrodden, de heart broken,de beareved n de deserted ones

since you can't counter my post again with relevant comment then am done with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by generalbush(m): 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
ritababe:

yeah am even hausa.
this will serve as a lesson to other Ipob members intending to commit crime and make the environment dangerous for other people to live in.

Your opinion is insignificant like the e in ritababe

So now go fvck yourself. Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Were you the one that died in Aba?
Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by ritababe(f): 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
generalbush:

Your opinion is insignificant like the e in ritababe

So now go fvck yourself. Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Were you the one that died in Aba?

I will wait for you to come and fvck me that is if you still have di.ck.

3 Likes

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by tooth4tooth: 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
ritababe:
okay but what about Trump na? still no comment after all the messages from Ipobians? why is he silent after they invade his Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, even his nairaland account?.

#na only ask I ask.
Chineke shocked Even nairaland account shocked Why are you this wicked? grin

2 Likes

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by remigiusizunna(m): 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
Eye service from the US

1 Like

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by wordproof: 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
omenka:
Dont get over your head dude. You should be very happy I did, I'm sure you are but simply pretending.

Don't reply no more. That's an order.

I honestly don't think you would withstand my wrath...go and sin no more son!
Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by generalbush(m): 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
ritababe:

I will wait for you to come and fvck me that is if you still have di.ck.

look at you... you don't look fvckable to me. I think i rather masturbate (nice idea to me)

Go look for some cheap street guys in Benin and do such with them!!

Damn!!
Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by SuperS1Panther: 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
When is US and Russia coming to save the abandoned iPig Terrorist orphans?

Where is the Lunatic Scammer that was deceiving his illiterates group?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by shukuokukobambi: 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
When is US and Russia coming to save the abandoned iPig Terrorist orphans?

Where is the Lunatic Scammer that was deceiving his illiterates group?

They've already arrived in abia. Their vehicle is stuck in the isiala ngwa muddy pool because of the debris of the last ipob swimming competition there cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by Omeokachie: 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nigeria being reprimanded like a baby nation.

What a shame!
Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by laribari(m): 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
ritababe:

#na only ask I ask.

Who told you trump supports biafria? It's all a lie. See what the USA is even saying, calling for peace. Does that sound like condemning what Nigerian Army did? No! Kanu go smell him yansh when dem catch am.

That man has taken everybody for a ride except his gullible followers.
This is world politics. Did u hear any world leader condemn Nigeria or openly support biafra? No! Nigeria has britian on her side and USA will always support britian and Israel supports the USA too.

Before this attack on kanu, I'm sure Washington is aware and they approved it cos of what they get from Nigerian govt.

No joke, kanu is in trouble now that they are looking for him. Buhari won't give him a second chance. Dem nor talk sey make small pikin nor carry big teeth, as long as him get big lips to cover am. Kanu bit more than he could chew to the point of even daring others, saying he will storm Lagos and Kaduna. Na wah ooo, what insolence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by jayson87: 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
Kudos gallant Nigeria. Show them there is still a lion in the zoo, let the hyenas steer clear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by ZorGBUooeh: 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
ritababe:

Because of Ipob things are scarce now in aba
Because of Ipob xtians are dying in Jos
Because of Ipob I can't walk in the evening again
Because of Ipob Transport have increase here.
Because of Ipob shops, markets, schools, churches and all banks have been shut down.

yes I will keep mocking them until they regain their senses, and yes I don't care about you.
Oh girl go ad straff yur junky boy..Akwuna
Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by julietm123: 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
You are the ones in pain from all I can see. Stop panicking Abeg. I feel stress all over your statement.
4ckyou:

lol, why are you wicked like this now? you want to finish them online after the physical punishment?
Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by julietm123: 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
Painful laughter is all I see. Laughing to comfort yourself.
omenka:
cheesy
Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by Dymaco(m): 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
ritababe:

they are terrorist na, what do you expect?

they are terrorist while Fulani terrorising the whole Nigeria are gods. Sometimes u guys are just myopic in judgement.
what are Ipob crimes:- They demand for referendum which is their right.
This country is 103 years but what improvement do you noticed. Our president turning UK into aso rock or prices of goods skyrocketing. Remember what triggered the war of 1967 is this very act. Ibos without weapons were able to hold Nigeria with foreign support for three years. Don't trust una military when war start, they can't even boosts of capturing Shekau
Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by NeeKlaus: 7:54am On Sep 16, 2017
Dymaco:

they are terrorist while Fulani terrorising the whole Nigeria are gods. Sometimes u guys are just myopic in judgement.
what are Ipob crimes:- They demand for referendum which is their right.
This country is 103 years but what improvement do you noticed. Our president turning UK into aso rock or prices of goods skyrocketing. Remember what triggered the war of 1967 is this very act. Ibos without weapons were able to hold Nigeria with foreign support for three years. Don't trust una military when war start, they can't even boosts of capturing Shekau
Your leader made statements that can induce anarchy. He clearly said "His supporters will burn down Nigeria if he is rearrested for flouting his bail conditions (which he clearly did)."

To threaten violence against a sovereign state is a crime and even the UN you people are calling upon won't tolerate that.

Did you see the activities of IPOB recently where they attacked the Hausas?? Did you watch the video where young Igbos were searching buses for Hausas??

Yet still, the Igbos have committed no crime. Continue in your foolery and we will see where it will get you lots.

1 Like

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by LUGBE: 8:00am On Sep 16, 2017
This is Saraki of Nairaland in disguise

ritababe:

yeah am even hausa.
Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by TheKabal: 8:03am On Sep 16, 2017
ritababe:

#na only ask I ask.

Re: US Calls For Calm In Army IPOB Clash by TheKabal: 8:06am On Sep 16, 2017
wordproof:
I hate the narrative this unlawful invasion is taking...was there unrest in Southeast before NA invasion and ethnic cleansing?

The East remembers... 50 years from now, we will still remember.

Take this, but give it back. Charles still has mine from 1983

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanu And His Boys Storm White House Happening Now / Kwara State Government Responsible For Political Violence, KMC Alleges / BACK TO SCHOOL: Mrs. Ugwuanyi Deworms Under-five Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.