Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians (71554 Views)

Sunday Adeyemo To Makinde - Mukaila Lamidi Will Disorganize Oyo State / Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods / Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by laribari(m): 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Pls bring evidence about yr local gun claims.

I shall revisit this issue with you. Many of the idiots who called me names and said rubbish about IPOB and boasted that they will wipe Nigeria if kanu is touched, I have gone back to those old thread to call those fools out but none shame let talk except one.

I shall remind you when videos will come out and you will see IPOB with guns, then I shall call you out to defend yourself. I like to be patience.

Many of the clowns who boasted abt kanu on nairaland can't even talk now. I'm sure you are one of them. We shall see.

1 Like

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by pipz(m): 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
Also, a piece of warning. The government is watching and focusing on hate speech emanating from SM. NLs pls take time. Don't think D govt doesn't have d tech to fish u out, you will be surprised to when these SSS guys want to do their job
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by pazienza(m): 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
laribari:

Gbam! O GA dili gi nma.

Na so, they even called me yoruba Muslim and said I'm not ibo. So if you are igbo, you must reason the IPOB way abi? Dem nor fit remote control me ooo.

So, are you now Igbo? Thought you were undecided not long ago. Preferring the Ika tag instead.

Or you become Igbo when you think that claiming so could help your argument?

2 Likes

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by laribari(m): 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
pazienza:

So, are you now Igbo? Thought you were undecided not long ago. Preferring the Ika tag instead.

Geezz! I have made myself clear from day one. I said I am anioma from ika and I speak igbo very well. I never denied that but what I never agreed to is biafra despite my people will become biafrans if Nigeria divide.

I love Nigeria as a nation and her culture but it is we the people that have problems. I have mentioned in one of my contributions that biafra will not solve anything becos the people still carry the Nigerian mentality. In the future, I foresees rivers or bayelsa telling the igbo tribe that they also want to go becos they own the oil, yet igbos benefit more from biafra as HQ will be in Enugu. That criminal called Asari dokubo can do it. For now he will support breaking out of Nigeria and in the future break out of biafra becos of oil. All these people are greedy.

Name one state that is close to what lagos is in terms of leadership, development and organisation. Abi na hausa man be governor for Enugu? Abia, Anambara state? Aren't they igbo indegenes? Who why dem nor perform magic? You think biafra will become new jerusalem if Nigeria depart? The problem is with us as a people and we have to prove in our own land that we are good enuf to stand on our own before asking for referendum. We are just looking for excuses. It's easy to accuse buhari for his failures because he is from another tribe but what about our own indigenes who are our govenors, chancellor and chairmen. What have they done in our own land? Despite the failure of FG, is lagos state government not developing and progressing bit by bit?

So please quote me where I denied speaking igbo or being IKA? I spoke igbo becos that fellow is Igbo and I was happy at least there are still some sane igbos who didn't go with kanu's idealogy of biafra or nothing.

Abi u don't know that ikah people can speak igbo language too? However, that didn't blind my eyes to support kanu.

Next!

3 Likes

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by markapela007: 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
Tru Talk
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by pazienza(m): 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
laribari:

Geezz! I have made myself clear from day one. I said I am anioma from ika and I speak igbo very well. I never denied that but what I never agreed to is biafra despite my people will become biafrans if Nigeria divide.

I love Nigeria as a nation and her culture but it is we the people that have problems. I have mentioned in one of my contributions that biafra will not solve anything becos the people still carry the Nigerian mentality. In the future, I foresees Niger delta telling the igbo tribe that they also want to go becos they own the oil, yet igbos benefit more from biafra as HQ will be in Enugu.

Name one state that is close to what lagos is in terms of leadership, development and organisation. Abi na hausa man be governor for Enugu? Abia, Anambara state? Aren't they igbo indegenes? Who why dem nor perform magic? You think biafra will become new jerusalem if Nigeria depart? The problem is with us as a people and we have to prove in our own land that we are good enuf to stand on our own before asking for referendum. We are just looking for excuses.

So please quote me where I denied speaking igbo or being IKA? I spoke igbo becos that fellow is Igbo and I was happy at least there a still some sane igbos who didn't go with kanu's idealogy.

Abi u don't know that ikah people can speak igbo language too? However, that didn't blind my eyes to support kanu.

Next!

So many things wrong with this your post, so many misconceptions and mis understanding. I could go on to address them all, but again, to what's end. Most one Nigeria advocates I had learnt with time are impervious to the truth.

Since you claim Igbo, I would let this your post pass without rebuttal. Just for the time being.

Udo.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by ladensmith(m): 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
That man is just saying the truth.... only a foolish man argues with a man holding a gun.
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by MTKbudapest(m): 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
What is this Afonja even saying.
Get lost with your potbelly
you have nothing to offer.
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by ettybaba(m): 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
Redoil:
Coward giving brave men idea so as to continue in perpetuity.
Do you want peace then prepare for war we make war so as to live in peace
Here are the brave men.
Poto warriors.

1 Like

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by laribari(m): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
pazienza:

So many things wrong with this your post, so many misconceptions and mis understanding. I could go on to address them all, but again, to what's end. Most one Nigeria advocates I had learnt with time are impervious to the truth.

Since you claim Igbo, I would let this your post pass without rebuttal. Just for the time being.

Udo.

Mtcheew! Bro I won't trade words with you. Why? Becos I'm right and what I have been saying is playing out.

Not everybody want biafra maybe because I reside in Lagos but I don't know how my friends will become foreigners to be all of a sudden. I don't know how you see it but surely our view is different.

Even igbo elders spoke with kanu and asked to consider re-structuring. I don't understand why he was so hard. See what is happening today. So you think FG will hand the oil regions to him and go empty handed? This was surely going to come with blood and maybe war if one party does not relax.
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by famzynet: 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
The guy just said nonsense. His pot belly is affecting his brain.
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by MTKbudapest(m): 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=cyber5 post=60517036]"Operation Python Dance"
Who's the DJ?[/quoted
Buhaha is the DJ
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by RonJeremy: 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
Buhari is a known Islamist terrorist.....
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by shigishege: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
Redoil:
Coward giving brave men idea so as to continue in perpetuity.
Do you want peace then prepare for war we make war so as to live in peace
and when d war actually started will u be around. no one is coward but u and ur people who made promise but fail/fear to fulfil it. like ur people used to brag before now dat dey are ready to die for biafra or nothing else where are they now when d actual people who can easily give them a spontaneous death came knocking at their doors even their maters were silently under the bed in thier fathers bedroom. shun violence.
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by shigishege: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
MTKbudapest:
What is this Afonja even saying.
Get lost with your potbelly
you have nothing to offer.
why are u being aggressive
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
laribari:

I shall revisit this issue with you. Many of the idiots who called me names and said rubbish about IPOB and boasted that they will wipe Nigeria if kanu is touched, I have gone back to those old thread to call those fools out but none shame let talk except one.

I shall remind you when videos will come out and you will see IPOB with guns, then I shall call you out to defend yourself. I like to be patience.

Many of the clowns who boasted abt kanu on nairaland can't even talk now. I'm sure you are one of them. We shall see.

since the videos are still offline, how did u know they carried guns?
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by Kennitrust(m): 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
no points at all
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
pipz:

Let me explain to u.

1. We are not the US
2. Protesters don't recruit or form armies, threaten a sitting C & C haba. This is not to be treated with kids gloves as d president knows d police might not be able to subdue d situation. Those boys will even engage the police I'm sure. Hence he will do wat can bring order in the shortest period. Note, if they even deploy mopols it might even be worse cause those guys not too normal like that.
3. Cutlass, bottles etc are deadly weapons
4. If national peace feels threatened, the C & C can deploy any unit to restore normalcy.

I just laugh at all these people shouting and reporting to UN, US etc. They will all tell u to let peace reign. All the responsibility still lies in the hands of the President.

Pls let peace reign. We are greater together. I'm Yoruba. All my best relationships r with Igbo babes. I'm now married to an Igbo girl. She doesn't even know what is iPod or Biafra even her dad a big Igbo man doesn't have time for all this. The man just goes about his biz and money also all her brothers r not iPod or Biafra they r all doing great in their endeavors. Whenever I come to NL and see all these hate I wonder where all these people are. Cause I don't see nor meet them. Are they the regular guys we see at work, colleagues, customers or entrepreneurs. They regular Igbo boys I know r about their biz and money and enjoyment intact na dem dey plenty pass for clubs these days .... where all this NL guys are from I don't know. My advice.,,,, pls guys focus on how to better and improve ur selfs all these gra gray won't help anybody.

This is not to be treated with kids gloves

I thought buhari said boko haram should be treated with kid gloves oo
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
Emmahunk:

I warned about all these in some previous threads here but was called unprintable names by my own people.
When a cockroach suddenly thinks it's a bird because of it's wings and stupidly challenges a fowl to a duel, hmmm, it should be ready to rest peacefully in the bowels of the fowl.

there's nothing new in ur warnings.

there's nothing new about wat happened in umuahia.

it has been happening since 1944.

the only new thing would be the consequences.
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
Odingo1:
That meaningless submission by him ,killing of unarmed civilians should be condemned
all this yigiyaga boys,learn some social etiquette pls.
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by kikake: 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
davodyguy:
Adeyemo Akintunde is thinking about life.
Yesterday at 2:32pm · Lansing, MI, United States ·

Re: "Operation Python Dance"

Here in the United States, I've worked with some top military brass (my boss in this picture is a colonel and counsel to General Vadnais of the United States Army).www.nairaland.com/attachments/5969683_adeyemo_jpeg36f1cb47cb176f0ba1c1c8b9ba79bb6f

Military strategists don't like war/conflicts, but they've no choice. In any military operation, things can get ugly very fast.

When I (as a law clerk to the General Counsel) participated in "Operation Northern Strike" scenario, Captain Ryan tasked me to review a pocket-size rule of engagement for soldiers, so I included all statutory and humanitarian laws in it.

During the simulation exercise, we got some feedbacks from foot soldiers and their leaders: JAG (acronym for military lawyers) officers are unrealistic, they said.

When real hostilities begin or any military operation is initiated, and a soldier faces an imminent threat to his life, he doesn't revert to a pocket-size manual on the rule of engagement (he doesn't call the Commander-in-Chief); his first instinct goes to his basic training: And that can mean anything, depending on individual soldiers.

Does a soldier face the risk of being tried in a military court, for violations of human rights? Yes, but guess who will judge him? A soldier (or soldiers) who had been in his shoes. With all the atrocities committed in Iraq, Israel, and Afghanistan, how many soldiers are in prison?

My point is this: Don't mess with soldiers with guns and bullets. Let's embrace peace, for "dead men tell no tales."

Akintunde F. Adeyemo.

US Soldiers attain basic education qualifications before enlisting into the army.

Nigerian soldiers barely attended the mushroom educational institutions called schools in Nigeria.

Torture and Extra-judicial killings are prohibited for US Soldiers.

Nigerian Soldiers under the Command of Muslims used torture and extra-judicial killings in operation python dance in the mainly non-Muslim east of Nigeria.

There is an ethnic and religious hate divide in Nigeria that drove the Nigerian army personnel commanded wholly by Muslim to use torture and extrajudicial killing in the predominantly non-Muslim eastern Nigeria.

Why Yoruba man, Akintunde F. Adeyemo, chose to bring in the US in his justification of the torture and murder of Igbos by Nigeria's armed forces is perplexing.
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by kikake: 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
SonofDevil:
this is video of ipob searching bus to spill Hausa man blood

We re waiting for ICC and amnesty international to commence trial of Nigeria armygrin
I will voluntarily supply NA with videos to prove ipob re terroristgrin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOekXo6VpHM

ICC man, Your video was recorded after the torture and murder of Igbos by operation python dance soldiers of Nigeria army. So what relevance has your video to your Jihadi cause in Nigeria?
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by kikake: 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
pazienza:

So you have no video of IPOB killing or torturing Hausas? grin

Good to know. I appreciate the diversion though, but it was brought in dead. Next!

If he had provided a video of Igbos before operation python dance killing Hausa/Fulani. Islamic Hausa/Fulani commanded the soldiers of operation python dance who tortured and killed Igbos in Abia state, eastern Nigeria. Then in anger, some youths rose to look for Hausa people. That was what the video was about.
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by zoedew: 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
You attempt to disarm a soldier on duty - whether male or female - and you expect to stay alive? Someone goes down six-feet! It's either you or the soldier. No victim mentality gets any attention here because you just declared hostilities and in war all is fair. #letsspreadlovenothatred

1 Like

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by kikake: 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
davodyguy:
Adeyemo Akintunde is thinking about life.
Yesterday at 2:32pm · Lansing, MI, United States ·

Re: "Operation Python Dance"

Here in the United States, I've worked with some top military brass (my boss in this picture is a colonel and counsel to General Vadnais of the United States Army).www.nairaland.com/attachments/5969683_adeyemo_jpeg36f1cb47cb176f0ba1c1c8b9ba79bb6f

Military strategists don't like war/conflicts, but they've no choice. In any military operation, things can get ugly very fast.

When I (as a law clerk to the General Counsel) participated in "Operation Northern Strike" scenario, Captain Ryan tasked me to review a pocket-size rule of engagement for soldiers, so I included all statutory and humanitarian laws in it.

During the simulation exercise, we got some feedbacks from foot soldiers and their leaders: JAG (acronym for military lawyers) officers are unrealistic, they said.

When real hostilities begin or any military operation is initiated, and a soldier faces an imminent threat to his life, he doesn't revert to a pocket-size manual on the rule of engagement (he doesn't call the Commander-in-Chief); his first instinct goes to his basic training: And that can mean anything, depending on individual soldiers.

Does a soldier face the risk of being tried in a military court, for violations of human rights? Yes, but guess who will judge him? A soldier (or soldiers) who had been in his shoes. With all the atrocities committed in Iraq, Israel, and Afghanistan, how many soldiers are in prison?

My point is this: Don't mess with soldiers with guns and bullets. Let's embrace peace, for "dead men tell no tales."

Akintunde F. Adeyemo.

Akintunde F. Adeyemo is a Yoruba who claims to have worked at the depths of the US military establishment, but he is still glued to promoting an Islamic State in Nigeria.

Torture is prohibited for US forces. Spontaneous killing of what a soldier sees as an enemy putting the soldier's life in danger - this is quite different form torture. Torture is a deliberate act, and is synonymous with Islamic fighters. Nigeria soldiers ruthlessly tortured unarmed Igbos asking for Biafra.

Akintunde Adeyemo's Yoruba in the SW region of Nigeria is a mixed bag of Muslims and non-Muslims, Northern Nigeria is predominantly Muslims.
Northern Nigeria drives for a whole Nigeria as an Islamic country.

Yoruba SW profits more than any other Nigerian tribe from most dysfunctional Nigeria.

Therefore, some Yoruba like this Akintunde Adeyemo would go to any length to approve anything, including Satan, to keep the political status quo in Nigeria to remain.

Adeyemi saw all the torture on Igbos by Nigeria's Janjaweeeed soldiers before Adeyemo came up with this shiit.
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
mike404:
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM EWEDU MUSLIM
A TERRORIST spotted.
Now I need to get protected !
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by monddy25(m): 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
Odingo1:
That meaningless submission by him ,killing of unarmed civilians should be condemned
military are trained to kill whether u like it or not. all over the world. so the best is to avoid their wrath. like the lawyer said, a military man face with a life threat, will first use his basic training, which is to kill the enemy that posses as a threat to his life first just to stay alive. and in such case, my guy, no body in the world can hold him for that.
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by koladebrainiac(m): 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
davodyguy:

They abuse logic and common sense.

I hope you saw the video of ipob members looking for Hausa's in transit buses.
Only terrorists do that.

Isis will stop a bus and ask people who are not Muslims to come down, then kill them if that can't recite the Quran. What's the difference between the two?

War hasn't started, KANU has disappeared. Thought he said he was ready to use is life for the struggle. Why didn't he surrender to the Army when they came? Why use human shield?

The guy is a bloody criminal and a thief

The idea that They are courageous confronting Armed military men with stones n sticks n broken broken is whats bgiving mean real laugh
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
PrecisionFx:

This is not to be treated with kids gloves

I thought buhari said boko haram should be treated with kid gloves oo
No! Ebele did.
Don't be too quick to dispense lies. It's a catalyst to getting an unrest of mind.
Next bikonu oo!

1 Like

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by reality1010: 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
laribari:

Cutlass carrying IPOB members are not armed? What about the local guns they carry too? So na only machine gun be weapon to you. I see! So you think those people guiding kanu's house who have swore to fight for him and lay down their lives will not have revolted or come at the soldiers?

Kanu had the guts to create biafra army and flaunt them publicly on the Internet. What was he preparing for? Nor be war? Why does he need an army? Don't deceive yourself bro.

Have u seen IPOB members on rampage on videos? They are very very very arrogant and feel untouchable. I read a lot of rubbish on nairaland too that if anything happen to kanu Nigeria will be wiped out. I don't blame them, it's the impression kanu gave them. Where are those nairalanders today?

You are not there, don't be surprised those guys came at the soldiers who wanted to gain access into kanu's house to arrest him and if you probably charged towards a armed man or become a barricade to a armed man or soldier on a mission, you will be gun down fast becos soldier orientation na war and to defend themselves as fast as possible or get killed. It's simple.

This is common sense naa!
Why r u full of lies?At what time did u see IPOB with weapons?They traverse 6 states in their rally and agitation for referendum for self determination not a single scratch was recorded but after military has gone to kill innocent ppl u turn to say that they r violent.I pray boko haram will visit u and ur family to pay u back for supporting evil.
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by reality1010: 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
koladebrainiac:

The idea that They are courageous confronting Armed military men with stones n sticks n broken broken is whats bgiving mean real laugh
Actually it s supposed to give u real laugh bc what they carry evidenced their ignorance of violence and better off in senses than u bc they believe in democracy while u in ur violent attitude believe in war. And in no distance time war will come to u.
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
kikake:

Akintunde F. Adeyemo is a Yoruba who claims to have worked at the depths of the US military establishment, but he is still glued to promoting an Islamic State in Nigeria.

Torture is prohibited for US forces. Spontaneous killing of what a soldier sees as an enemy putting the soldier's life in danger - this is quite different form torture. Torture is a deliberate act, and is synonymous with Islamic fighters. Nigeria soldiers ruthlessly tortured unarmed Igbos asking for Biafra.

Akintunde Adeyemo's Yoruba in the SW region of Nigeria is a mixed bag of Muslims and non-Muslims, Northern Nigeria is predominantly Muslims.
Northern Nigeria drives for a whole Nigeria as an Islamic country.

Yoruba SW profits more than any other Nigerian tribe from most dysfunctional Nigeria.

Therefore, some Yoruba like this Akintunde Adeyemo would go to any length to approve anything, including Satan, to keep the political status quo in Nigeria to remain.

Adeyemi saw all the torture on Igbos by Nigeria's Janjaweeeed soldiers before Adeyemo came up with this shiit.
Any terrorist group be it Boko haram or IPOB will fall under the capable boots of our NA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video / Governor Matawalle Forces Teachers To Eat Poor Meal Provided For Students / Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.