Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,250 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

"Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari (42053 Views)

Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters / Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by burkingx(f): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2017
grin

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Gamesmart: 10:18am On Sep 16, 2017
Omeokachie:
Advising a tyrant is a waste of productive time. They always end up being humiliated like Idi Amin, Gaddafi, Mobutu, Bokasa, Gbagbo, Campaoure, Saddam, Jammeh etc.

Think of how Foday Sankoh eventually ended up.

Mad men are not meant to rule. They tend to call themselves "Supreme Leader" and ask people to lick their feet while associating with a country that does not recognise the association like Israel.

3 Likes

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Gamesmart: 10:20am On Sep 16, 2017
bluetrails7:

On the contrary we are never victims, the middle isn't the end....This is just the middle you fry

You lost the start.

You lost the middle.

You shall surely lose the end.

And you would then lose the restart.

You can chest-beat from now till eternity, you will always lose.

4 Likes

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by burkingx(f): 10:20am On Sep 16, 2017
Chubhie:
Nigeria is on fire.

1 Like

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by GeneralOjukwu: 10:21am On Sep 16, 2017
TruePass:
TruePass to his useless dad - Calling OJUKWU coward every single day does add any thing meaningful to your life, try building a better future for yourself and probably future offspring by channeling your time and effort on productive activities. U not young anymore n your parents will b tired some day.

Cry more...it delights me grin.

Chasing me around Nairaland is very productive.

I would buy you an Official Car for that purpose soon, you work too hard, my boy

3 Likes

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by dokunbam(m): 10:22am On Sep 16, 2017
Carrot and stick method

1 Like

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by burkingx(f): 10:22am On Sep 16, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
Kanu called PMB a terrorist ,a Pedophile and he raped his wife severally… ..Seriously, I will love to see them meet grin grin grin

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by oluchi557(f): 10:23am On Sep 16, 2017
no buhari can never do that ,the only language he understand is force which can never work
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Gamesmart: 10:24am On Sep 16, 2017
visijo:
the battle line is drawn, lets see who will bow..

IPOB will not bow.

It would bend and break while wailing in pain.

1 Like

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Chicastle: 10:24am On Sep 16, 2017
Jalubarika:
Na una dey make this albino popular.
No need for any dialogue
fool Nnamdi kanu is not abino go back to school and ask your teacher. What would call buhari, computer operating human from sudan
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by burkingx(f): 10:24am On Sep 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Buhari wan beg kanu. grin grin grin

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:28am On Sep 16, 2017
OBJ, as much as I always respect ur opinion on issues, I vehemently disagree with you on this.

1 Like

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Gamesmart: 10:28am On Sep 16, 2017
oluchi557:
no buhari can never do that ,the only language he understand is force which can never work

It works in Palestine.

1 Like

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Intrepid01(m): 10:28am On Sep 16, 2017
OBJ can be so funny....when he was President, did he meet with the leaders of Odi and Zaki villages before he took a military action against them?

Meeting an aspiring, potential, young rebel like Nnamdi Kanu, will further give them confidence. You crush him, you don't meet him in whatsover capacity.

Once you take him out, his followers will disappear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Chubhie: 10:28am On Sep 16, 2017
Famaksunday:

your family is on fire cry
your family is on fire
Easy Oga stammerer. You may have to devote a little more time to take care of your speech disorder before picking fights. Easy man.

1 Like

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by TheKingIsHere: 10:30am On Sep 16, 2017
burkingx:
E pain am

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by burkingx(f): 10:30am On Sep 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
E pain am

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Chubhie: 10:31am On Sep 16, 2017
enigmaticlion:
it's your house that's on fire goat
A yellow goat would have been apt.
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by totorimi: 10:33am On Sep 16, 2017
That's the sensible thing to do but instead the clueless, ghost worker who God spared his life chose to kill other people's children.

Soon they will make these youths to go undercover and start another form of boko Haram style attack to press for thier demands.
Why not deal in the open with someone who is open with you is it when they become faceless you will now be begging them to come out for amnesty.
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by GoldNiagara(m): 10:34am On Sep 16, 2017
Bashliveon:

http://punchng.com/negotiate-with-kanu-obasanjo-tells-buhari/

Dialogue with a brash, disoriented and disrespectful lout like KANU.Did obj dialogue with odi and zaki biam? I beg.
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Adebayo4all: 10:34am On Sep 16, 2017
malware:
Did he meet with Zaki Biam people before killing them en mass?

How do you expect a sitting president to bow to somebody who insults him at least a hundred times a day?

Kanu has no respect for nobody, not even his own father, so dialogue is completely out of the equation.
mumu

Meeting is to bow
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by suremanpatriot: 10:37am On Sep 16, 2017
...this man is fake and hypocrite. Did he meet odi community leaders before invaded them durin his regime? He is busy trying to ridicule anoda psn regime,while his own was marred with do or die politics and gross use of intimidating force to produce nonentity and savagery politicians. Hypocrite.
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by jrusky(m): 10:37am On Sep 16, 2017
Obj somehow i respect you but on this i must disrespect you because you talk like a foolish old man. Where obj not the one that said it few weeks ago that kanu must be silent forever through any means?

Obj when you descended upon entire village during your reign as president did you dialogue with the village before destroying them?

Obj were you dead when Kanu was insulting everybody and threatening everybody?

Obj so you want Buhari to dialogue with a bastard, misguided idiot called Kanu a bloody civilian confronting army, daring them and daring the law of the land?

Obj so you expect a leader of already ban movement of group which has be feclared illegal to go and dialogue with Buhari isn't?

Sorry that is too late I mean too late let Kanu go back To MASSOB which is a recognised umbrella under Biafra to.learn how to lead ok.

I swear any attempt by Kanu to step out of that region might be his last time to see daylight again. Biafra is what I know MASSOB is what I know but the terrorist organ called IPOOH damn it.

Dialogue too late if Kanu is looking for money to redeem his failure in life let him go and hustle. Too late for any dialogue with Kanu.

Buhari I hate with passion but Kanu I hate with utmost passion, Kanu disgust me like mad.

2 Likes

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by yewawa: 10:38am On Sep 16, 2017
Meet him for what?......that Proud guy!...ebora owu,i am not in support of that
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Guyman02: 10:40am On Sep 16, 2017
Buhari came back from London and spoilt everything that Osibanjo had achieved to take us out of recession.
Tomorrow he will be traveling to US for UNGA and branch London on his way back. We hope he spends another 103 days to enable Osinbajo to once again take us out of doldrums.
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by chudi1: 10:43am On Sep 16, 2017
which ever one I subscribe to dialogue and peaceful thanks
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Christaks(m): 10:43am On Sep 16, 2017
malware:
Did he meet with Zaki Biam people before killing them en mass?

How do you expect a sitting president to bow to somebody who insults him at least a hundred times a day?

Kanu has no respect for nobody, not even his own father, so dialogue is completely out of the equation.

Do u knw hw many comments and riducule president Trump gets on a daily..??.

So if ur younger brother alwys insults u....ur conclusion wl b to alwys beat him, forgetting one day he will rise and hold ur hand.

Wnt u like to knw y he alwys insults u.....:
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by frank202012: 10:44am On Sep 16, 2017
typical yoloba man,he has seen the impending doom coming,and now starts excluding himself....
so that when it starts,he would be like my frd I told u so.....
ndi ofe has triple face.....

back stabbers
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 16, 2017
Nigeria government are using their military to violating the right of indigenous peoples of Biafra.

As for those corrupt so called governors trying to protect their corrupt political offices by conniving with military to terrorising Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB).

They have questions to answer at the ICC and the UN.

We still stand by our agitatons for referendum.

#Referendum.
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by jrusky(m): 10:54am On Sep 16, 2017
frank202012:
typical yoloba man,he has seen the impending doom coming,and now starts excluding himself....
so that when it starts,he would be like my frd I told u so.....
ndi ofe has triple face.....

back stabbers

Sorry I can all of you has suddenly became humble guys becoming unity beggars didn't I warn you all before it came to this?

A child that says his/her father's mouth is smelling let see how far he or she will go.

2 Likes

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by userplainly(m): 10:54am On Sep 16, 2017
LIES LIES LIES!!!.... Igbos looks up!√ ...python is dancing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) / Boko-Haram Shekau Appears In New Video, Says ‘I Am Alive’ / Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.