Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

"Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari (42127 Views)

Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters / Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by BALLOSKI: 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
ekems2017:
He thinks he can achieve everything by force.
he should meet kanu so you guys can tell us buhari is scared and is begging.
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by patval(f): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
Bashliveon:

http://punchng.com/negotiate-with-kanu-obasanjo-tells-buhari/
Please I want to ask Ogoni people whether buhari has finished cleaning their land
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by mekyno777(m): 6:39am On Sep 17, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu insults/abuses people for a course (used it as a tool to gain attention).
Militants/ boko harams that kidnap/kill ppl with reckless abandon, who were invite to Aso rock/called for dialogue by president.
Pls out of the two groups (NK vs the other) with their activities, who deserved to be called for dialogue/ declared war on?
Nigerians and their rulers only understand the language of extreme cruel violent as a means to get what one needs, i can see!
We never wake, we will keep turn in circles without any way forward.
May God have mercy.
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by lonecatt(m): 8:33am On Sep 17, 2017
malware:

Buhari used a Hausa idiomatic expression but selfish Journalists translated it word for word for their own selfish reasons...

Kare jini Biri jini has nothing to do with violence but a well fought competition.

I can use that expression for Madrid - Barcelona match.

are you sure of what you are saying? i am not doubting you but atleast he should have come out all these years to refute the wrong translation by the media ,that is how you dowse tensions.his being quiet unarguably shows his admittance of the said speech.
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Celsony: 10:56am On Sep 17, 2017
justi4jesu:
Pls how reliable are these laptops on ebay, are the descriptions real?
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by justi4jesu(f): 10:57am On Sep 17, 2017
Celsony:

Pls how reliable are these laptops on ebay, are the descriptions real?

Sure as long as you buy them from sellers with good feedbacks.
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Celsony: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2017
justi4jesu:

You seem to be experience in this area, i will need your help though not immediately. It has been my dream to own a laptop since my university days but cudnt get one because of lack of funds till i finished. Now currently serving (nysc) in one remote village in ekiti state, though i just started dis month. I will need ur help to achieve that dream by saving from my allowance. So i will want you to help me get a good laptop when i save to purchase one.
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by justi4jesu(f): 11:15am On Sep 17, 2017
Celsony:

You seem to be experience in this area, i will need your help though not immediately. It has been my dream to own a laptop since my university days but cudnt get one because of lack of funds till i finished. Now currently serving (nysc) in one remote village in ekiti state, though i just started dis month. I will need ur help to achieve that dream by saving from my allowance. So i will want you to help me get a good laptop when i save to purchase one.

Sure you can check out my thread where i help buy from online US stores and ship to Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/1788753/order-laptopsphones-10-usauk-dubai/415#60532085
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Celsony: 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
justi4jesu:

Ok since you know d rudiment, i want u to help me get a laptop though not now i will save towards that from my NYSC allowance which i started dis month. Pls do you have a BRANCH IN EKITI STATE?
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Celsony: 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
justi4jesu:

Sure you can check out my thread where i help buy from online US stores and ship to Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/1788753/order-laptopsphones-10-usauk-dubai/415#60532085

Yes i checked that already. Do you have branch in EKITI STATE?
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by justi4jesu(f): 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
Celsony:

Yes i checked that already. Do you have branch in EKITI STATE?

We ship down to anywhere in Nigeria so no worries.

1 Like

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Celsony: 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
justi4jesu:

We ship down to anywhere in Nigeria so no worries.
Ok thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You Are Next: Dabira Adeyinka Gets Attack Notice / PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife / Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.