Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) (79709 Views)

Hurricane Irma : Sucks Ocean Away From Florida And Bahamas Beaches / Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by BigIyanga: 7:29am On Sep 16, 2017
lanre316:

I taya o. Even the European slave masters who gave us Christianity are now dumping it to pave way for advancement in their nations. Africa is tied to superstitious backward beliefs systems that limits our advancement. Shame.
What has Naija accomplished with her religiosity? Nothing!! And somebody is talking about saints... if Africans had colonised thr world, Kunle,Emeka, Deji, Isidore, etc could have been one of the appostles... Sit down to read and be humble
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by factwriter(m): 7:31am On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:
I'm still wondering to myself, how did Albert Einstein ever know gravitational wave was responsibly for gravity?
That guy is greater than God for having such a bright mind, Even God the owner of the said universe can not put checks and balances to such disastrous disaster like hurricane. I believed if Einstein was still alive, he would have proffered solution to help Astrophysicist solve this hurricane disaster.

Are you for real

I mean have you got the balls to delve into this SCIENCE/REGION... CREATION/EVOLUTION dichotomy?

Please let sleeping dogs .... (you know the rest).
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by factwriter(m): 7:34am On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:
I'm still wondering to myself, how did Albert Einstein ever know gravitational wave was responsibly for gravity?
That guy is greater than God for having such a bright mind, Even God the owner of the said universe can not put checks and balances to such disastrous disaster like hurricane. I believed if Einstein was still alive, he would have proffered solution to help Astrophysicist solve this hurricane disaster.

Are you for real

I mean have you got the balls to delve into this SCIENCE/REGION... CREATION/EVOLUTION dichotomy?

Please let sleeping dogs .... (you know the rest).
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by mgdimagaladima(m): 7:36am On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:

this is blasphemy

but do u know what u are saying?
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by segunojo866: 7:38am On Sep 16, 2017
Amberon11:
Did Jesus tell you earthquakes wouldn't occur?
ignorance. Earth quake was never new to the ancient man before Jesus Christ came. Earth quake has happened several times before. Jesus is just a fictional character of the Jewish people that lives in clay houses and wrote on stones. It's even obvious that present model day scientist can predict earth quake, hurricane, flooding and other natural disasters but why can't God predict such events precisely. Those the Bible or your pastor give the exact date of any natural disaster? The thing that annoys me the most is pastors like tb Joshua predicting natural disasters without mentioning the particular area or time it will occur. After millions of people have been killed the same stupid pastor will be claiming that God show them the event before it happens. Ignorance.
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by whitejulius81: 7:38am On Sep 16, 2017
Sence can't even fall you....comparing man with God. You need 1000 days fasting and prayer before God can forgive u
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Mrceragem: 7:39am On Sep 16, 2017
leofab:
so you don't know computed keep more records intact than humans.. I don't blame you shaa maybe you haven't heard of artificial intelligence.
GiGO
Garbage in Garbage out.
Only what the creator put in the Robot it will churn out.
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by whitejulius81: 7:39am On Sep 16, 2017
Sence can't even fall you....comparing man with God. You need 1000 days fasting and prayer before God can forgive u.
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by segunojo866: 7:41am On Sep 16, 2017
Amberon11:
Olodo. Jesus defeated death and then ascended to heaven, Boss!
can you imagine yourself talking. A man in the 21st century believe a stupid story of a Jewish man ascending to the heavens. How many people have you seen ascending to the heavens in your church?
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by whitejulius81: 7:41am On Sep 16, 2017
I don't know how to beg God to forgive you.
aaronson:
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by ultimate77(m): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:
Clap for yourself
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 16, 2017
DeRay98:

But the cost of rebuilding every year after hurricane visit.
For the islands I understand that the wait of the building of the soil is important but in similar hurricane and typhoons zones in the U.S its wooden houses too...
way cheaper than calling bull dozer to remove the debris because the fierce winds may still carry the roof and blow out windows
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by ezigr8(m): 7:44am On Sep 16, 2017
why won't it affect them this much when most of their houses are made of plank and cabin biscuits. anyway I share their current challenge.
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by segunojo866: 7:44am On Sep 16, 2017
Amberon11:
Exactly, and you created the world and yourself too.
another incompetent quotes. All your nairaland quotes lack basic facts. Why are you so sure about Jesus Christ story? If you can convince me otherwise i will definitely worship your carpenter Jesus.
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by segunojo866: 7:48am On Sep 16, 2017
leofab:
hope his testicles will not burst like the guy on the news today who slept with someone's wife.. and besides he loves only virgins.
Lolz it's so weird that people of the 21st century still believe that a Jewish man ascend to the sky? Obviously the Bible never knew that scientists will travel to space, in the ancient days the sky was heaven but it's obvious that there is no heavens
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by papijulah: 7:49am On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:

Oloriburuku ni e
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by simiyumimo(m): 7:51am On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:

This one deserves a room@aro,obviously!
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by krayon22: 7:54am On Sep 16, 2017
God please come to our rescue......
Cus dis new is rubbish,arrant rubbish
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by jericco1(m): 7:59am On Sep 16, 2017
ItsJezzy:
Who is this one now? undecided undecided
e tire me oh
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by segunojo866: 8:08am On Sep 16, 2017
leofab:
i can see your god is a zombie who only act cos you said so. Keep commanding him abi Na her
babe you wan destroy all this Christians funatics
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Lawless101(m): 8:10am On Sep 16, 2017
What a pity.
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by segunojo866: 8:10am On Sep 16, 2017
krayon22:
God please come to our rescue......
Cus dis new is rubbish,arrant rubbish
God will not save you people. Atheists quotes are much more credible than even God famous Bible
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by oxyG: 8:12am On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:
Subhaanallah!
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by KingGBsky(m): 8:17am On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by segunojo866: 8:20am On Sep 16, 2017
Amberon11:
Jesus has been proven by historians to have existed. Archeological discoveries prove the biblical figures and accounts to be true so once again your view remains inconsequential.
we all know Jesus Christ came to the earth but the hype Christians give to the Jewish man is obviously too much. The man is dead and gone forever. Stop talking or communicating with the dead even your Bible forbids it. Please Christians allow Jesus Christ to rest in peace and stop disturbing him with your ribelious prayers and thanksgiving.
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by damoceile: 8:24am On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:
Oga you deserve better brain formating slap.. Ewure Oshi
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by segunojo866: 8:24am On Sep 16, 2017
Amberon11:
Foolish atheists putting hopes on Albert Einstein forgetting that even Einstein acknowledged God.
Albert Einstein was an agnostic. Use Google and clarify your ignorance
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by cstr1000: 8:26am On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:
Evangelist sir Isaac Newton and Apostle Michael faraday will disagree with you.
They owed their knowledge and intellect to God.
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Muyak(m): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by segunojo866: 8:32am On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:
Its full already and am dead in laughter. Seriously if laugh causes death, I should be dead by now. you should see awful things the so called Christians are writing me.
my atheist brother, that's the most famous quote ever written about God in nairaland history
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Muyak(m): 8:33am On Sep 16, 2017
U ar a fool
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by arcnomec(m): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2017
And their wood houses is even finer than most of block houses here in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) / I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church / Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.