Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Rev. Mbaka To Resign As Prophet If This Doesn't Happen On October 1 (must See) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Mbaka To Resign As Prophet If This Doesn't Happen On October 1 (must See) (1554 Views)

Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans / Are You A Prophet If God Speaks With You Only In Dreams? / We Are Waiting: Fr. Mbaka: I’ll Resign As Prophet If There Will Be No 5 Hours... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev. Mbaka To Resign As Prophet If This Doesn't Happen On October 1 (must See) by Nissando(m): 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
The Director of Adoration Ministry Enugu, Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka has come again with fresh prophecies in order to prove his authenticity to Ebube Muonso.
Father Mbaka who refused to say anything concerning the accusation levelled against him by Ebube have broken the silence stating: “I don’t have much words to say over what Ebube mounso said about me, I’m a Prophet of God everyone knows that, when I prophecy it comes to pass, and for someone to come from nowhere and question my authenticity, that person is on the blink of extension”.

“To prove my authenticity to the world and Nigerians in general, to prove that am really a Prophet of God, I’m going to make a Prophecy that “on the first of October coming month, there will be darkness in the cloud over Nigeria for a complete 5hours starting on the 12moon till 5pm then, after it will be followed up by a ..............

See FULL DETAILS and Pictures
Here:http://www.eduandgist.com/2017/09/15/fr-mbaka-ill-resign-prophet-will-no-5-hours-darkness-nigeria-october-1-replies-ebube-mounso/
Re: Rev. Mbaka To Resign As Prophet If This Doesn't Happen On October 1 (must See) by shobroy10(m): 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hmmmmmm prophecy again God pls gv me life to withness ur will on this day. because me I be Geography student but am human b4 been a student so I will be expecting rain through out nigeria as a whole
Re: Rev. Mbaka To Resign As Prophet If This Doesn't Happen On October 1 (must See) by Nissando(m): 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nissando:
The Director of Adoration Ministry Enugu, Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka has come again with fresh prophecies in order to prove his authenticity to Ebube Muonso.
Father Mbaka who refused to say anything concerning the accusation levelled against him by Ebube have broken the silence stating: “I don’t have much words to say over what Ebube mounso said about me, I’m a Prophet of God everyone knows that, when I prophecy it comes to pass, and for someone to come from nowhere and question my authenticity, that person is on the blink of extension”.

“To prove my authenticity to the world and Nigerians in general, to prove that am really a Prophet of God, I’m going to make a Prophecy that “on the first of October coming month, there will be darkness in the cloud over Nigeria for a complete 5hours starting on the 12moon till 5pm then, after it will be followed up by a ..............

See FULL DETAILS and Pictures
Here:http://www.eduandgist.com/2017/09/15/fr-mbaka-ill-resign-prophet-will-no-5-hours-darkness-nigeria-october-1-replies-ebube-mounso/

Cc; Lalasticlala.
Posts in this section doesn't hit FP, why

Mynd44 FP asap
Re: Rev. Mbaka To Resign As Prophet If This Doesn't Happen On October 1 (must See) by bizza45: 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
that I know is a lie.. don't really like d mbaka but I know whoever posted this poo is a lair

1 Like

Re: Rev. Mbaka To Resign As Prophet If This Doesn't Happen On October 1 (must See) by simultaneousboi(m): 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hmm....Challenge.
Re: Rev. Mbaka To Resign As Prophet If This Doesn't Happen On October 1 (must See) by Topgainer: 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
Fmr Gov. Chimaroke Nnamani won his second term and is alive. Those who reside in Enugu will understand.
Both Fr Mbaka and Fr Ebube Muonso Obimma should face their jobs. If they think they are from God, they should allow God show that at the appointed time in line with what obtains in Christianity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev. Mbaka To Resign As Prophet If This Doesn't Happen On October 1 (must See) by Nissando(m): 11:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
bizza45:
that I know is a lie.. don't really like d mbaka but I know whoever posted this poo is a lair

When it circulates, please come back here and retract your statement!
Re: Rev. Mbaka To Resign As Prophet If This Doesn't Happen On October 1 (must See) by jdluv(f): 4:39am On Sep 16, 2017
sometimes even God can change his spoken word .... Hezekiah case..... Thats why i pity people who think because u heard .....Wait so u will resign? Okay i dey ere dy wait october

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Abuse In Catholic Church. / Prophet Odumeje Dancing To Peter Okoye Songs At Church / Giveaway For 5 Of My Followers: £10/N7,720 Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.