Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Nigeria Man Penis Disappear After Giving Beggar 1000 Naira Note - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Man Penis Disappear After Giving Beggar 1000 Naira Note (1144 Views)

Man's Penis Bitten Off For Stealing In Bakassi Peninsula (Graphic) / Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece / Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Man Penis Disappear After Giving Beggar 1000 Naira Note by akelicious(m): 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: Nigeria Man Penis Disappear After Giving Beggar 1000 Naira Note by Swegzfreak: 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hmmm....
Re: Nigeria Man Penis Disappear After Giving Beggar 1000 Naira Note by Tamass: 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Msteww..tired of reading fake news everywhere
Re: Nigeria Man Penis Disappear After Giving Beggar 1000 Naira Note by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
So someone cannor koman epp in peace again angry
Re: Nigeria Man Penis Disappear After Giving Beggar 1000 Naira Note by emaxjey(m): 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
ee this is strong oo..so it is sin help beggars again ..oga o...
Re: Nigeria Man Penis Disappear After Giving Beggar 1000 Naira Note by AuthoritySpeaks(m): 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
So to help now nah problem.
Re: Nigeria Man Penis Disappear After Giving Beggar 1000 Naira Note by Tamass: 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
Abeg no mind dem oo.. That video does not prove anything, the begger may have been stopped for another reason but you know bloggers na...even if the incident occurred am very sure it was not 1000naira d beggar was given! Moreover don't let this one deter you from doing good,all beggars are not the same some are really helpless.. May God continue to provide for us all as we continue to help others
Re: Nigeria Man Penis Disappear After Giving Beggar 1000 Naira Note by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
Tamass:
Msteww..tired of reading fake news everywhere[b][/b]
this might not be fake bro, it happened in my area last 2 weeks during that sala period, an Hausa man collected 3 men's dîck(2 fellow Hausa men and 1 igala man). The igala man's body went cold after he shaked the hand of an Hausa man(a wrist watch seller), he felt somehow as if his body is not complete, lo and behold, he touched his AmstelRock and e no come dey dia again na em the guy begin shout, we no take am serious until he off his trousers. It was like a joke bro but I saw it with my two eyes, his dîck went inside and became like a month old baby dîck, the hausa man vowed that he's not gonna bring back those dîcks till people started to mend him small small and he changed his mind. Even fellow Hausa's were amazed and helped in mending him also, at the end of the day he brought back those dîck but not in full, the thing was coming out bit by bit(I saw things that day). One was taken to a brothel when the thing came back fully dîck no gree rise even after the love peddler worked aggressively on the dîck oh mehn shocked, no be small thing, the Hausa man was locked up in the police cell for like two days before the dîck started working. Since that day, the guy(igala guy) no dey gree shake people's hand like that he go first examine you well well, in fact he no dey talk to Hausa people again, it might sound funny but it's true. Na that day i come know sey my prick dey very very important, I come dey respect him more since then. I cannor koman and lose my dick

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Penis Disappear After Giving Beggar 1000 Naira Note by Tamass: 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
this might not be fake bro, it happened in my area last 2 weeks during that sala period, an Hausa man collected 3 men's dîck(2 fellow Hausa men and 1 igala man). The igala man's body went cold after he shakes the hand of that Hausa man, he felt somehow as if his body is not complete, lo and behold, he touched his AmstelRock amd e no come dey dia again na em the guy begin shout, we no take am serious until he off his trousers. It was like a joke bro but I saw it with my two eyes, their dîck went inside and became like a month old baby dîck, the hausa man vowed that he's not gonna bring back those dîcks till people started to mend him small small and he changed his mind. Even fellow Hausa's were amazed and helped in mending him also, at the end of the day he brought back those dîck but not in full, the thing was coming out bit by bit(I saw things that day). One was taken to a brothel when the thing came back fully dîck no gree rise even after the love peddler worked aggressively on the dîck oh mehn shocked, no be small thing, the Hausa man was locked up in the police cell for like two days before the dîck started working. Since that day, the guy(igala guy) no dey gree shake people's hand like that he go first examine you well well, intact he no dey talk to Hausa people again, it might sound funny but it's true. Na that day i come know sey my prick dey very very important, I come dey respect him more since then. I cannor koman and lose my dick
Hmm na wa oo..but I don't still believe that thing..so if they buy something and dey collect change they can equally take d persons dick..I advice you to disregard unless you truly saw with your eyes because you might be discouraging the few people who usually help them and ones this people are helpless they might turn to steal to feed themselves ..in the process if they eventually get caught they get beaten to death...so you see your comment goes a long way
Re: Nigeria Man Penis Disappear After Giving Beggar 1000 Naira Note by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
Tamass:

Hmm na wa oo..but I don't still believe that thing..so if they buy something and dey collect change they can equally take d persons dick..I advice you to disregard unless you truly saw with your eyes because you might be discouraging the few people who usually help them and ones this people are helpless they might turn to steal to feed themselves ..in the process if they eventually get caught they get beaten to death...so you see your comment goes a long way
I never believed it like u until last 2 weeks, nobody told me bro because I was am eye witness. In fact if you know Onitsha very well, ask anybody that stays around ose market if I'm telling lies, it was funny and sad at the same time. About helping beggars, I don't do that any longer rather I go to orphanage homes. I don hear stories taya and I'm just trying to be cautious
Re: Nigeria Man Penis Disappear After Giving Beggar 1000 Naira Note by ChuksEpells: 12:07am On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Nigeria Man Penis Disappear After Giving Beggar 1000 Naira Note by Zeze06(m): 4:28am On Sep 16, 2017
cryGod created a perilous world...and mankind has made it even more dangerous...
Re: Nigeria Man Penis Disappear After Giving Beggar 1000 Naira Note by Rucheen(m): 7:16am On Sep 16, 2017
And the begger is still alive
Re: Nigeria Man Penis Disappear After Giving Beggar 1000 Naira Note by marooh: 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
Haba the post done dey too much for nairaland.....
Una go burst seun cloud with this post...

Abeg make them chop the beggar pen&is make we hear word

(1) (Reply)

Man Filmed Masturbating On The Floor At JFK Airport (video, photos) / Manhunt Launched For Girl Who Dumped Her Twin Babies In Gutter (Disturbing Pics) / Prophesy Of A Mad Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.