Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

VIDEO: Why IPOB Is Not A Terrorist Group - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Why IPOB Is Not A Terrorist Group - Nnamdi Kanu (1303 Views)

Ekweremadu: Why IPOB Members Attacked Me In Germany / IPOB Is A Threat To Unity, Herdsmen Is Not, Lai Mohammed Tells BBC - FFK Reacts / Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Why IPOB Is Not A Terrorist Group - Nnamdi Kanu by PMBNG(m): 2:39am On Sep 16, 2017
Re: VIDEO: Why IPOB Is Not A Terrorist Group - Nnamdi Kanu by beejaygree(m): 3:49am On Sep 16, 2017
I thought he used to be very boastful, Python just danced!

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Why IPOB Is Not A Terrorist Group - Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 4:00am On Sep 16, 2017
Its too late man

That fame you had was not properly managed

It shows you lack wisdom

There is time to act there is also time to mellow

It shows you are not a good leader

You lead a lot of innocent and gullible youths to their early grave.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Why IPOB Is Not A Terrorist Group - Nnamdi Kanu by eakenbor: 4:03am On Sep 16, 2017
This is a fake Nnamdi Kanu. The real one is hiding under his bed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Why IPOB Is Not A Terrorist Group - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:27am On Sep 16, 2017
grin
Re: VIDEO: Why IPOB Is Not A Terrorist Group - Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 4:32am On Sep 16, 2017
eakenbor:

grin grin grin

Very soon he will be located

I trust my brothers over there

Let Nigeria military put 5million bounty on him

You will see KANU under 5mins

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Why IPOB Is Not A Terrorist Group - Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 4:59am On Sep 16, 2017
Nnamdi kanu is just an ambitious clown
Re: VIDEO: Why IPOB Is Not A Terrorist Group - Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 5:01am On Sep 16, 2017
sarrki:

grin grin grin

Very soon he will be located

I trust my brothers over there

Let Nigeria military put 5million bounty on him

You will see KANU under 5mins
No need for millions, okada fare 100 naira is ok.
We must smoke him out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Why IPOB Is Not A Terrorist Group - Nnamdi Kanu by iboboyswag(m): 6:31am On Sep 16, 2017
All of these carnage would have been avoided if reason had come to play. The major culprits here are first, the Igbo elders who in the face of the misdemeanours of our son and brother Nnamdi Kanu, chose to play the ostrich or look the other way but sought rather to make his imprisonment and eventual release an opportunity to score cheap political points and to seek favours should the tides change.

Secondly the headman himself Nnamdi. I have had a great distaste and utter dislike for his person and motive after listening to some of his broadcast on radio Biafra. Most of his speeches are not only repulsive but more repugnant. His words causes me to want to spit tufiakwa! it is appalling, calling for the death of a life whose finger nail you can't create, he brought the igbo to a low that have never known to man. It is only because of the free mindedness of the average Nigerian and igbo person, that has not brought to life the words of Nnamdi Kanu. This much wasn't said in Rwanda when under 48 hrs millions of lives were lost.

I have and will never subscribe to hate speeches and the very parochial idea that the end justifies the means. The end may well off be a land free yet desolate!

Lastly, the federal government and the might unleashed in trying to quell what ordinarily would have been a police action. From the video well circulated on the Army's approach to Nnamdi's house, you would have thought that the Igbos were returning live fire to the invading military men. That show of force became more excessive and led to the loss of innocent lives. The Army still needs training on civilian engagement even if it is to quell an insurrection. There are standard rules of engagement.

This is my solemn call to all true lovers of freedom and those that truly carry the spirit of Biafra, take heed lest you be led astray. The consciousness of Biafra predates Nnamdi Kanu and it will continue to exist after him. Men have died in their millions for Biafra and I don't think we can afford to lose another, let's look inward, we have the capacity to create a determined future even within the Nigerian space. There is no need to lose your life for a cause for which you will not be remembered.

Biafra is a consciousness! One that promotes ingenuity and excellence, the sheer wit and might that is mustered to achieve the supposed unachievable. Yes! We can create our dream within Nigeria and take that place of pride in the comity of nations but it must start first with looking inward.

Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Why IPOB Is Not A Terrorist Group - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 16, 2017
but did KANU force anybody to join ipob
majority of ipob members joined because of 95% statement made by buhari
Re: VIDEO: Why IPOB Is Not A Terrorist Group - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 16, 2017
but did KANU force anybody to join ipob
majority of ipob members joined because of 95% statement made by buhari

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Why IPOB Is Not A Terrorist Group - Nnamdi Kanu by SladeWilson(m): 7:01am On Sep 16, 2017
eakenbor:
U fit kii person with laff grin
Re: VIDEO: Why IPOB Is Not A Terrorist Group - Nnamdi Kanu by odutolasodiq(m): 7:07am On Sep 16, 2017
PMBNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1YICy9N2gg
I could perceive fear in his voice. Coward!
Re: VIDEO: Why IPOB Is Not A Terrorist Group - Nnamdi Kanu by deepwater(f): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2017
Was that Nnamdi or Emmanuel?
sarrki:
Its too late man

That fame you had was not properly managed

It shows you lack wisdom

There is time to act there is also time to mellow

It shows you are not a good leader

You lead a lot of innocent and gullible youths to their early grave.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Why IPOB Is Not A Terrorist Group - Nnamdi Kanu by otitokoroleti: 7:48am On Sep 16, 2017
odutolasodiq:
I could perceive fear in his voice. Coward!
Muslim as usual grin

Watch the video if you have data & point to where he sounds scared.

Can you see where Nnamdi KANU ordered IPOB to clear the road blocked?

Don't you hear him said he's with his father at the hospital?

He passed through police check point so why can't NPF arrest him?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Kaduna Shabby Competency Test And Its Results / Libya, The Nigeria Youth Experience And Mindset Of Golden Fleece / The Meaning Of The Gearing Up Of Wike And Fayose Which Some Didn't Comprehend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.