Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

The Kaduna Shabby Competency Test And Its Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Kaduna Shabby Competency Test And Its Results (1343 Views)

El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" / Udom’s Campaign Organization Cautions Akpabio On Shabby Traits / Delta State Library Ozoro In Shabby State.. See graphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kaduna Shabby Competency Test And Its Results by danjaba(m): 12:04am On Nov 15, 2017
A friend shared list of teachers from Chikun LGEA who scored 75 and above in the Kaduna 'Competency Test'. The list, a PDF document was converted to MS Excell file, and voila! 50 names were found to be duplicated. For instance, these names were repeated in the list: Ja'afar Babajo appeared on S/No. 262 also 272, Ibrahim Makama 352/381, Thamar Esther Jiko 374/455, Tambaya Barau 326/508, Queendaline Onuoha 524/556, Zainab Buba 299/568. It is claimed that the name Alalu Mohammed does not exist; but it was nevertheless duplicated. Now, if errors and duplications can be discovered on the list of 'competent teachers' how credible and reliable is the much bigger data of 22k failed teachers? Your guess is as good as mine.

Re: The Kaduna Shabby Competency Test And Its Results by danjaba(m): 12:06am On Nov 15, 2017
continue

Re: The Kaduna Shabby Competency Test And Its Results by three: 8:05am On Nov 15, 2017
The Kaduna Governor is a masterful manipulator
Re: The Kaduna Shabby Competency Test And Its Results by Shawnnn01: 8:28am On Nov 15, 2017
Story for your gods.

We no want teacher wey no fit pass primary 3 exam. If any of the teachers feel unjust he or she should call for his or her script so pls stop the nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: The Kaduna Shabby Competency Test And Its Results by PFRB: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2017
Shawnnn01:
Story for your gods.

We no want teacher wey no fit pass primary 3 exam. If any of the teachers feel unjust he or she should call for his or her script so pls stop the nonsense.

Show us the primary 3 exam and let us know what you are talking about.
Re: The Kaduna Shabby Competency Test And Its Results by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 15, 2017
If the evidences of duplications you have are weighed enough to dispute the facts that 22,000 of your colleagues failed to pass pry4 exams, then, proceed to the court to seek redress or approach your appropriate Union to help seek redress in the court on your behalves. The duplication issues can be easily corrected or compared to the master file to find out if one of your unhappy colleague manipulated the electronic copies you have.Even the one you posted here can be scanned and converted to text, then modified ( or converted back to PDF) before reposted, so the authenticity of the one you posted can only be ascertained when it is compared with master file which court can help you verify. So just leave dublication on those that passed, the serious issues at hand now is that more than 50% teachers ( moulders of lives) failed pry4 exams. Belief me, qualify ones should be replaced immediately and other governors across the countries should do the same thing in primary and secondary schools. Tertiary education like universities, polytechnics should be included in the assessment so they will stop recruiting or turning out potential unemployed youths for the nations.

1 Like

Re: The Kaduna Shabby Competency Test And Its Results by PFRB: 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
datproject:
If the evidences of duplications you have are weighed enough to dispute the facts that 22,000 of your colleagues failed to pass pry4 exams, then, proceed to the court to seek redress or approach your appropriate Union to help seek redress in the court on your behalves. The duplication issues can be easily corrected or compared to the master file to find out if one of your unhappy colleague manipulated the electronic copies you have.Even the one you posted here can be scanned and converted to text, then modified ( or converted back to PDF) before reposted, so the authenticity of the one you posted can only be ascertained when it is compared with master file which court can help you verify. So just leave dublication on those that passed, the serious issues at hand now is that more than 50% teachers ( moulders of lives) failed pry4 exams. Belief me, qualify ones should be replaced immediately and other governors across the countries should do the same thing in primary and secondary schools. Tertiary education like universities, polytechnics should be included in the assessment so they will stop recruiting or turning out potential unemployed youths for the nations.

Show us the primary 4 exam that the teachers failed.
Re: The Kaduna Shabby Competency Test And Its Results by kcmichael: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
PFRB:

Show us the primary 4 exam that the teachers failed.

Re: The Kaduna Shabby Competency Test And Its Results by kcmichael: 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
PFRB:

Show us the primary 3 exam and let us know what you are talking about.

Re: The Kaduna Shabby Competency Test And Its Results by PFRB: 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
In the current dispensation in govt schools can you say that these questions that relate to arithmetic are primary 4 questions?
Re: The Kaduna Shabby Competency Test And Its Results by kcmichael: 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
PFRB:
In the current dispensation in govt schools can you say that these questions that relate to arithmetic are primary 4 questions?

U are one of the problems of this country

2 Likes

Re: The Kaduna Shabby Competency Test And Its Results by Ovamboland(m): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
PFRB:

My daughter in pry 3 is already solving similar problems, she is just 7 years old

2 Likes

Re: The Kaduna Shabby Competency Test And Its Results by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
PFRB:

I am so sorry for you if you think these questions posted are not for pry 3 and 4 in government school. Is that what you learnt in your own secondary or university?

1 Like

Re: The Kaduna Shabby Competency Test And Its Results by PFRB: 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
kcmichael:

U are one of the problems of this country

Yes because in Nigeria those who do or say the right things are the problem. In current curricula of schools by the govt those questions do not fall into primary 4 . Then the questions about note of lessons can only be answered by those who went through teachers training schools or who did education. Now the script posted is that of an SSCE holder. The problem of our education is more deep rooted than what is being shown. How many females these days can solves those arithmetic problems at SSCE level. I can tell you that many of them will not except those that did mathematics.
Re: The Kaduna Shabby Competency Test And Its Results by MaziOmenuko: 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
PFRB:

Yes because in Nigeria those who do or say the right things are the problem. In current curricula of schools by the govt those questions do not fall into primary 4 . Then the questions about note of lessons can only be answered by those who went through teachers training schools or who did education. Now the script posted is that of an SSCE holder. The problem of our education is more deep rooted than what is being shown. How many females these days can solves those arithmetic problems at SSCE level. I can tell you that many of them will not except those that did mathematics.

I initially thought you were just joking around, but now its obvious you are serious. You want people that cannot answer these basic questions to be enrolled to teach students? If an SSCE holder can't answer those questions having had credit in Mathematics, then the person obviously cheated to get his/her ssce; its as simple as that.

Stop supporting evil, you are just highlighting the problem in our society and I am sure you are one of such problems.
Re: The Kaduna Shabby Competency Test And Its Results by PFRB: 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

I initially thought you were just joking around, but now its obvious you are serious. You want people that cannot answer these basic questions to be enrolled to teach students? If an SSCE holder can't answer those questions having had credit in Mathematics, then the person obviously cheated to get his/her ssce; its as simple as that.

Stop supporting evil, you are just highlighting the problem in our society and I am sure you are one of such problems.

You are not discussing the issues I raised. You are rather abusing me. This is why Nigeria is the way it is. Many of us are incapable of holding a minute debate . We quickly jump into abuses and finally fight.
Re: The Kaduna Shabby Competency Test And Its Results by MaziOmenuko: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
PFRB:

You are not discussing the issues I raised. You are rather abusing me. This is why Nigeria is the way it is. Many of us are incapable of holding a minute debate . We quickly jump into abuses and finally fight.

read below:

If an SSCE holder can't answer those questions having had credit in Mathematics, then the person obviously cheated to get his/her ssce; its as simple as that.

Thats the answer to the issue you raised; you are trying to support mediocrity and still want a debate out of it. Sorry, thats not how things work.
Re: The Kaduna Shabby Competency Test And Its Results by PFRB: 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

You omitted this one.
Re: The Kaduna Shabby Competency Test And Its Results by PFRB: 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
Omenuko.
What I am saying is that going by current curricula in govt schools, those questions are not of primary 4.

(1) (Reply)

The Meaning Of The Gearing Up Of Wike And Fayose Which Some Didn't Comprehend / See Epic Reply Reno Omokri Got On Twitter / What Nigerians Should Do To Buhari – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.